Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,533 members, 7,850,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:42 AM

Craziest Thing You Ever Did For Your Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Craziest Thing You Ever Did For Your Partner? (1332 Views)

Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee / What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? / Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Craziest Thing You Ever Did For Your Partner? by tiebe: 11:06am On Jul 09, 2009
Hello! Just thought it'd be a nice idea to share the craziest things you ever thought of doing for your partner. From selling ur mum's car to buy him a ticket to go abroad, to singing in the middle of the car park to prove to her you love her more than ur rep!

I for one once travelled on vals day with my partner when I was meant to be in school. Now,that was crazy cos i was only in my 3rd year in school and if my parents had found out, that would have been my very last day on earth!

C'mon people, lets share
Re: Craziest Thing You Ever Did For Your Partner? by Ben13: 11:17am On Jul 09, 2009
I borrowed a three wheeler bike to take her on a picnic.
Re: Craziest Thing You Ever Did For Your Partner? by tiebe: 11:55am On Jul 09, 2009
Picnic to where? did she follow you? and who on earth did u borrow one from?
Re: Craziest Thing You Ever Did For Your Partner? by sparta(f): 11:56am On Jul 09, 2009
I lent him my Dad's suit  grin

Just kidding!
Re: Craziest Thing You Ever Did For Your Partner? by tiebe: 12:03pm On Jul 09, 2009
You sure u're joking? I had a friend leave lag for Kadunna at 3pm just cos she HAD to see her bobo!
Re: Craziest Thing You Ever Did For Your Partner? by gloriuss(f): 12:11pm On Jul 09, 2009
well unfortunately we werent exactly dating yet (the guy at the time), but i paid £160 (not sure how much that is in naira) for a 1 day getaway!
Re: Craziest Thing You Ever Did For Your Partner? by debest1(m): 12:14pm On Jul 09, 2009
I took a picture of her weeing in a layby on the motorway,
Re: Craziest Thing You Ever Did For Your Partner? by tiebe: 12:24pm On Jul 09, 2009
debest1:

I took a picture of her weeing in a layby on the motorway,
pray tell, what did u do with that picture?
gloriuss:

well unfortunately we werent exactly dating yet (the guy at the time), but i paid £160 (not sure how much that is in naira) for a 1 day getaway!
did u guys start dating after?
Re: Craziest Thing You Ever Did For Your Partner? by debest1(m): 12:30pm On Jul 09, 2009
still got it, we are still together, it was a bit of harmless fun, none will ever see the pic cos she's got it with her,
Re: Craziest Thing You Ever Did For Your Partner? by ebila(m): 1:13pm On Jul 09, 2009
@Poster,
I signed my name on her boobs,took a picture of it and used it as my profile picture on hi5. grin grin grin
Re: Craziest Thing You Ever Did For Your Partner? by gloriuss(f): 1:28pm On Jul 09, 2009
@ti-ebe, erm, well, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Craziest Thing You Ever Did For Your Partner? by gloriuss(f): 1:35pm On Jul 09, 2009
Ben20001:

I borrowed a three wheeler bike to take her on a picnic.

that sounds soooooooo romantic. next time u must take me pls, have never been on a picnic, restaurant and dinner yes, but id prefer a picnic any day! hopefully u can cook!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Craziest Thing You Ever Did For Your Partner? by v3: 8:51am On Jul 10, 2009
@post

I took her out on a date @ coolcafe, did a number. . "Swear it Again" by westlife for her. . .carried her on my back in full view of the public. . got home and lipsrsealed
Re: Craziest Thing You Ever Did For Your Partner? by eShegz(m): 12:13pm On Jul 10, 2009
Wao, this is thrilling,

Left my office in Ikeja, Lagos by 11 pm to see her in Ibadan cause i was not able to catch up with her at the airport during the yuletide and i can' wait to see her the next day. Went with one of my friends cause i was scared but the "pull" was just too much. Got to her house so late, the elder brother did not even allow us take the drink and food she offered us! He told us it's already late, we should take our leave now! We were practically "bounced' out of the house around 12 midnight inspite of her pleading. Got to the park with my friend and while waiting for any means of transportation, got chased and robbed by some unruly characters like that.
And today the lovely lady is married, to another man!, Just imagine if i was killed that night. It was Dangerous, it was fun!
Re: Craziest Thing You Ever Did For Your Partner? by douecho: 12:24pm On Jul 10, 2009
e-Shegz:

Wao, this is thrilling,

Left my office in Ikeja, Lagos by 11 pm to see her in Ibadan cause i was not able to catch up with her at the airport during the yuletide and i can' wait to see her the next day. Went with one of my friends cause i was scared but the "pull" was just too much. Got to her house so late, the elder brother did not even allow us take the drink and food she offered us! He told us it's already late, we should take our leave now! We were practically "bounced' out of the house around 12 midnight inspite of her pleading. Got to the park with my friend and while waiting for any means of transportation, got chased and robbed by some unruly characters like that.
And today the lovely lady is married, to another man!, Just imagine if i was killed that night. It was Dangerous, it was fun!

Absolutely lovely story! now,that's a crazy story!
Re: Craziest Thing You Ever Did For Your Partner? by 190: 11:41pm On Jul 10, 2009
let me tink,

chased my partner wit a cutlass

pricesless

lol

Just kiddin
Re: Craziest Thing You Ever Did For Your Partner? by posakosa(m): 11:48pm On Jul 10, 2009
I sent rogues to his house to beat him up.

I called this police to arrest him.

Im not done yet.
Re: Craziest Thing You Ever Did For Your Partner? by 190: 12:33am On Jul 11, 2009
^^ aint u mean enuf
Re: Craziest Thing You Ever Did For Your Partner? by posakosa(m): 12:39am On Jul 11, 2009
Revenge is sweet!
Re: Craziest Thing You Ever Did For Your Partner? by posakosa(m): 12:40am On Jul 11, 2009

I heard he just bought a new mercedes, Ill key the car.

destroy the body!
Re: Craziest Thing You Ever Did For Your Partner? by Nobody: 1:05am On Jul 11, 2009
this funny but my craziest was buying a candle for her on her birthday. wink
Re: Craziest Thing You Ever Did For Your Partner? by TheSeeker(m): 2:07am On Jul 11, 2009
Craziest?

She was supposed to hook up with me at this restaurant, I was there 20 minutes earlier before the scheduled time. I had to wait for 4 hours. I kept calling her at intervals of 30 minutes and she did not answer the phone. I then went to used a prepaid phone I just bought that day and called her with it, guess what, she answered. When she heard it was my voice, she hung up -- this was the fourth hour(I probably thought she was testing my patience).

When I was out the door, she was walking in and I acted like I didn't know or ever seen her. Just headed towards my car and she followed, before she got any close I had lock up and ignited. Tried to make me wait but I sped off. I was upset because I had earlier ignored my best friend's request to help him move just to spend the time with her and she had the balls to keep me waiting for hours and worst of all, didn't answer my call. When I saw her coming as I was out the door, I asked myself "what's she doing here anyways?"
Re: Craziest Thing You Ever Did For Your Partner? by wandecoal(m): 12:55pm On Jul 11, 2009
Correct!.dat kind thing.go borrow keke-na-pep and use am carry her go picnic! grin
Re: Craziest Thing You Ever Did For Your Partner? by 190: 8:23pm On Jul 11, 2009
TheSeeker:

Craziest?

She was supposed to hook up with me at this restaurant, I was there 20 minutes earlier before the scheduled time. I had to wait for 4 hours. I kept calling her at intervals of 30 minutes and she did not answer the phone. I then went to used a prepaid phone I just bought that day and called her with it, guess what, she answered. When she heard it was my voice, she hung up -- this was the fourth hour(I probably thought she was testing my patience).

When I was out the door, she was walking in and I acted like I didn't know or ever seen her. Just headed towards my car and she followed, before she got any close I had lock up and ignited. Tried to make me wait but I sped off. I was upset because I had earlier ignored my best friend's request to help him move just to spend the time with her and she had the balls to keep me waiting for hours and worst of all, didn't answer my call. When I saw her coming as I was out the door, I asked myself "what's she doing here anyways?"

and i guess u missed the kitten
dont count this against me abeg
Re: Craziest Thing You Ever Did For Your Partner? by TheSeeker(m): 4:47pm On Jul 12, 2009
190:

and i guess u missed the kitten
dont count this against me abeg
Why should I count it against you when I know it's the typical you? The day you make a reasonable comment I'll braze myself for the second coming of Jesus Christ. Lord Jesus don't let him count this against me too
Re: Craziest Thing You Ever Did For Your Partner? by gloriuss(f): 7:35pm On Jul 12, 2009
TheSeeker:

Why should I count it against you when I know it's the typical you? The day you make a reasonable comment I'll braze myself for the second coming of Jesus Christ. Lord Jesus don't let him count this against me too

hahahahehhehehheee grin

(1) (Reply)

Things Girls Should Know About Guys.(part 1) / I Am In Love With A Stripper! / Is She Still Into Me Or Dis Anonymous Guy ? Pls I Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.