Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Amaechi: We Won’t Abandon Jonathan’s Ideas - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi: We Won’t Abandon Jonathan’s Ideas (22425 Views)

Femi Adesina: ‘Okechukwu’ Buhari won’t abandon south-east / Buhari Is Using Jonathan’s Ideas To Fight Corruption – APC Rep, Olasupo / Reps To Amaechi: We Don't Receive Budget Proposals From Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi: We Won’t Abandon Jonathan’s Ideas by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 19, 2016
pheesayor:
Note that most of the projects executed by GEJ was started by previous governments; notably OBJ's. Reason why I say government is continuous. Even after Buhari leaves office, there will be projects started by him for his successor to complete.

Look at third mainland bridge, Shagari started it (if I'm right), Buhari continued and IBB completed it,

And instead of PMB to continue GEJ projects. He's busy cancelling them.

The maritime university for instance

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: We Won’t Abandon Jonathan’s Ideas by omolola15(m): 10:22am On Feb 19, 2016
I beg the nun abi na SISTER dem call them. na amaechi PA she be?
Re: Amaechi: We Won’t Abandon Jonathan’s Ideas by blackpanda: 10:24am On Feb 19, 2016
Jeffboi:

Give me example of. What you're saying bro. Take dollar for instance

Yes the entire problem we are facing now is GeJ's fault. He presided at a time when wehad the highest profit from oil, but what did he do? Waste, waste and more waste. Investing in phantom projects, outrightly dashing forex to his friends and cronies (imagine if we still had that $2.1billion in d bank now), encouraging looting (stealing is not corruption) to name but a few.
So now that our only means of getting forex (oil) has crashed, what do u expect govt to do? Start printing dollars Economics is not magic. Its garbage in, garbage out.
Re: Amaechi: We Won’t Abandon Jonathan’s Ideas by fallout87: 10:25am On Feb 19, 2016
abacrested:
So something good can realy come out from Jonathan?

Has anything good come from you?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: We Won’t Abandon Jonathan’s Ideas by nortcentrallord(m): 10:27am On Feb 19, 2016
AlPeter:
Idi Amin had good ideas, Hitler had good Ideas, Abacha had good Ideas, Babangida had good Ideas, Osama had good Ideas any mo*ron can have good ideas that doesn't change the fact that they are mo*ron. The clueless one of Otuoke, Sir Jonathan Inefficial Buffoon, had some good ideas that does not change the fact that he and his gang of rapist raped Nigeria to a comma

you forgot to add pmb to that list before babangida. The biggest buffon of the 21st century are people like you who went into the past to dig the remains of a failure to preside over modern decisions. How much is a dollar to Naira today? Oh! I forgot GEJ is still your president. Hahahahahaha, regrets and blame shifting has a way of killing fast that a cut central vein.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi: We Won’t Abandon Jonathan’s Ideas by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 19, 2016
[quote author=blackpanda post=43059582]

Yes the entire problem we are facing now is GeJ's fault. ]

Oh. I thought PMB said it's IBB fault undecided

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi: We Won’t Abandon Jonathan’s Ideas by babadem2much(m): 10:28am On Feb 19, 2016
dunkem21:
Just one *like for GEJ ..

The stone that the builders rejected has turned to be the chief corner stone grin

which corner stone bro? If his administration adopt what Ameachi is now doing things would have been better like the drenching of River Niger in Kwara and OBJs left over projects.

I still want this govt to complete other projects left by the previous administration which I know if they are in Govt they might complete and face the dwindling economy

he tried but atleast if we keep building on better inheritance things will go a long way.

I am not of any party or supporter of the two parties my own na to pray for good governance, do my work n collect my salaries n allowance shikena
Re: Amaechi: We Won’t Abandon Jonathan’s Ideas by odomanis: 10:29am On Feb 19, 2016
Demdem:
Which of our politicians doesnt have good ideas. the issue isnt the ideas perse but putting it to work. The same jonah-daft had the TSA idea but the coward never had the guts to implement it. It took Buhari less than a month to start putting it to work. The drunkard was rightly booted out for his cowardice. Even Dasuki have good ideas. NEXT.

I had thought that you are informed but, you have raised my doubts on that with this your post. On the rail lines, Abuja- Kaduna standard gauge started in 2011 and almost completed by the time Jonathan left. The Lagos Calabar line was not just an idea but, contract already awarded by Jonathan. The TSA was not just Jonathan idea but steps to implement already started by Jonathan before Buhari took over. Buhari implemented it so fast because it was already work in progress as at the time he took over. You can do a lot of good to your credibility by stating facts and truth no matter who it favours.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi: We Won’t Abandon Jonathan’s Ideas by babadem2much(m): 10:30am On Feb 19, 2016
[quote author=Jeffboi post=43059695][/quote]

IBB has his own quota
Re: Amaechi: We Won’t Abandon Jonathan’s Ideas by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 19, 2016
babadem2much:

IBB has his own quota

Oh really. Even PMB is among
Re: Amaechi: We Won’t Abandon Jonathan’s Ideas by peak115: 10:37am On Feb 19, 2016
At least a break away from bad news. Thank you Amechi we want to hear good news. A good leader knows how to inspire his people even in face of difficulty. We have been bored by the whining from this regime. It has to change. A friend told me that whenever the minister of information open his mouth you can rightly predict what is going to say.
Re: Amaechi: We Won’t Abandon Jonathan’s Ideas by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 19, 2016
peak115:
At least a break away from bad news. Thank you Amechi we want to hear good news. A good leader knows how to inspire his people even in face of difficulty. We have been bored by the whining from this regime. It has to change. A friend told me that whenever the minister of information open his mouth you can rightly predict what is going to say.

That's if the information minister won't deny the comment later in the day.

Anything is possible
Re: Amaechi: We Won’t Abandon Jonathan’s Ideas by playtheblues(f): 10:43am On Feb 19, 2016
Kikikikikikikikikiki now you know who the master is.

Super clueless Buhari with his extremely clueless ministers noisemakers.
Re: Amaechi: We Won’t Abandon Jonathan’s Ideas by Ahmed3rdjuly: 10:44am On Feb 19, 2016
$100 Million to fence rail way? haaaaaaaaaaaaa
If one train moving at 150Kmph needs fencing then we need to fence all the express roads in the country too
Re: Amaechi: We Won’t Abandon Jonathan’s Ideas by Adminisher: 10:48am On Feb 19, 2016
dunkem21:
Just one *like for GEJ ..

The stone that the builders rejected has turned to be the chief corner stone grin

Jonathan never had one single ideas about railways , economy or anything. They are all ideas emerging in the institutions peopled by Nigerians . in fact a lot if them are parts of the old development plans we had during the military or vision 20 20 of Obj. It is highly erroneous to calk them Jonathan ideas .
Re: Amaechi: We Won’t Abandon Jonathan’s Ideas by wazobiaN9(m): 10:51am On Feb 19, 2016
White007:
A lot of Nigerians are beginning to understand that GEJ/PDP was not the problem of Nigeria and Buhari/APC is not the solution.

Buhari's govt made so much noise about presenting 'zero budget.' He also took 6 months of his time to select his 'angels' - people he feels that can perform wonders with him.

Their first outing as a team was to present a budget. They made history by being the first govt to investigate their own budget instead of defend it.

In all this distraction and clueless-ness, Buhari claims ignorance. He claims not to know what he read on the floor of Senate. He blames the 'Budget mafia', GEJ and everyone but himself. The same way he's going to blame someone else for the nonsense contracts he has been signing as he shuttles around the world.
That is his antic - blaming others for his mess.

In 1970s he claimed not to know how $2.1 billion disappeared from NNPC account and was found in Midland bank, London.

In 1984, he claimed not to know about the coup that ousted Shagari. He lied he was invited to lead Nigeria after the coup succeeded, whereas he was one of the leaders of the coup, just as he was also part of the coup that ousted Gowon and the counter-coup that killed Ironsi.

In 1998, he claimed not to know how N25 billion disappeared from PTF account which he headed. He blamed everybody but himself.

In 2015, he feigned ignorance about the location of his landed property in Rivers State.

In 2016, he is feigning ignorance about how N1 trillion was padded in the budget.

That is how he'll be feigning ignorance and blame his way to 2019. Nigeria was designed by the British to fail, otherwise a man like Buhari shouldn't be anywhere near Aso Rock. He should be a mere visitor, not occupant.

- Slik O. Austin

you have typed an epistle just to smear a personality.

look at the other side of the coin... "There is so much good in the worst of us, and so much bad in the best of us, that it ill behooves any of us to find fault with the rest of us." - James Truslow Adams

if you are bent on dying an embittered human being, a sore loser... so be it!
Re: Amaechi: We Won’t Abandon Jonathan’s Ideas by afrika(f): 10:56am On Feb 19, 2016
AlPeter:
Idi Amin had good ideas, Hitler had good Ideas, Abacha had good Ideas, Babangida had good Ideas, Osama had good Ideas any mo*ron can have good ideas that doesn't change the fact that they are mo*ron. The clueless one of Otuoke, Sir Jonathan Inefficial Buffoon, had some good ideas that does not change the fact that he and his gang of rapist raped Nigeria to a comma

U re an empty vessel
Re: Amaechi: We Won’t Abandon Jonathan’s Ideas by afrika(f): 11:05am On Feb 19, 2016
wazobiaN9:

look at the other side of the coin... "There is so much good in the worst of us, and so much bad in the best of us, that it ill behooves any of us to find fault with the rest of us." - James Truslow Adams

Setiments and emotional sympathy with the back up of hear say energizes the few youths to fight for dumbest. Moving forward us for us
Re: Amaechi: We Won’t Abandon Jonathan’s Ideas by obassed: 11:06am On Feb 19, 2016
What of monorail in Port harcourt? He didn't said anything about it
Re: Amaechi: We Won’t Abandon Jonathan’s Ideas by afrika(f): 11:06am On Feb 19, 2016
wazobiaN9:

Setiments and emotional sympathy with the back up of hear say energizes the few youths to fight for dumbness
Re: Amaechi: We Won’t Abandon Jonathan’s Ideas by Nkemtreasure: 11:11am On Feb 19, 2016
AlPeter:

And someone said that we shouldn't insult the president
Your words are so rude and...............
Re: Amaechi: We Won’t Abandon Jonathan’s Ideas by Nicepoker(m): 11:23am On Feb 19, 2016
AlPeter:
kindly tell us why u are wailing.
Re: Amaechi: We Won’t Abandon Jonathan’s Ideas by wazobiaN9(m): 11:23am On Feb 19, 2016
afrika:

Setiments and emotional sympathy with the back up of hear say energizes the few youths to fight for dumbness

1. I guess my age may not qualify me for your grade.. youth!
2. Don't be deceived, i can be mean you this lil byatch!!
Re: Amaechi: We Won’t Abandon Jonathan’s Ideas by TippyTop(m): 11:31am On Feb 19, 2016
White007:
A lot of Nigerians are beginning to understand that GEJ/PDP was not the problem of Nigeria and Buhari/APC is not the solution.

Buhari's govt made so much noise about presenting 'zero budget.' He also took 6 months of his time to select his 'angels' - people he feels that can perform wonders with him.

Their first outing as a team was to present a budget. They made history by being the first govt to investigate their own budget instead of defend it.

In all this distraction and clueless-ness, Buhari claims ignorance. He claims not to know what he read on the floor of Senate. He blames the 'Budget mafia', GEJ and everyone but himself. The same way he's going to blame someone else for the nonsense contracts he has been signing as he shuttles around the world.
That is his antic - blaming others for his mess.

In 1970s he claimed not to know how $2.1 billion disappeared from NNPC account and was found in Midland bank, London.

In 1984, he claimed not to know about the coup that ousted Shagari. He lied he was invited to lead Nigeria after the coup succeeded, whereas he was one of the leaders of the coup, just as he was also part of the coup that ousted Gowon and the counter-coup that killed Ironsi.

In 1998, he claimed not to know how N25 billion disappeared from PTF account which he headed. He blamed everybody but himself.

In 2015, he feigned ignorance about the location of his landed property in Rivers State.

In 2016, he is feigning ignorance about how N1 trillion was padded in the budget.

That is how he'll be feigning ignorance and blame his way to 2019. Nigeria was designed by the British to fail, otherwise a man like Buhari shouldn't be anywhere near Aso Rock. He should be a mere visitor, not occupant.

- Slik O. Austin

One million likes.
Re: Amaechi: We Won’t Abandon Jonathan’s Ideas by princejenks(m): 11:43am On Feb 19, 2016
Like they have fresh ideas after we were bamboozled with google pictures of fast moving trains they promised to replace the slow moving locomotives of the past administration with only to get there now and the story has changed
Re: Amaechi: We Won’t Abandon Jonathan’s Ideas by omoharry(f): 12:02pm On Feb 19, 2016
STARGREEN:
Good move.
Indication of positive change. but cost of fence seems outrageous at current exchange rate.
My brother it is necessary oo! to prevent story that touch..i once read that someone got on a moving train unknownly to the train driver..it was later they discovered the half remains of the man.it was a terrible sight to behold.
Re: Amaechi: We Won’t Abandon Jonathan’s Ideas by 989900: 12:05pm On Feb 19, 2016
Demdem:
Which of our politicians doesnt have good ideas. the issue isnt the ideas perse but putting it to work. The same jonah-daft had the TSA idea but the coward never had the guts to implement it. It took Buhari less than a month to start putting it to work. The drunkard was rightly booted out for his cowardice. Even Dasuki have good ideas. NEXT.

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Amaechi: We Won’t Abandon Jonathan’s Ideas by omoharry(f): 12:07pm On Feb 19, 2016
Re: Amaechi: We Won’t Abandon Jonathan’s Ideas by lailo: 12:13pm On Feb 19, 2016
In a country full of dumb people,someone like Jonathan will be a king.Even me wey neva near power no say in other country,their is rail and can bring such to Nigeria.But d difference btw daft and intelligent leader is implementation of ideas.U get idea,4 good 6yrs u could not implement it,some buffoons are rejoicing over ineptitudeness.What PDP has turned dis country to.......
Re: Amaechi: We Won’t Abandon Jonathan’s Ideas by JustNess: 12:34pm On Feb 19, 2016
He said all the uncompleted projects of all previous governments. You guys act like GEJ was the only President since independence.
...And you guys are like GEJ was the only worst president since independence.
Re: Amaechi: We Won’t Abandon Jonathan’s Ideas by Demdem(m): 12:42pm On Feb 19, 2016
odomanis:

I had thought that you are informed but, you have raised my doubts on that with this your post. On the rail lines, Abuja- Kaduna standard gauge started in 2011 and almost completed by the time Jonathan left. The Lagos Calabar line was not just an idea but, contract already awarded by Jonathan. The TSA was not just Jonathan idea but steps to implement already started by Jonathan before Buhari took over. Buhari implemented it so fast because it was already work in progress as at the time he took over. You can do a lot of good to your credibility by stating facts and truth no matter who it favours.

Mention the specific steps he took and i will be convince that u are ok upstairs.
Re: Amaechi: We Won’t Abandon Jonathan’s Ideas by Demdem(m): 12:49pm On Feb 19, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ikpeazu Donates Cars To ABSU Dean Of Faculties - PICS / 2019 Presidency: Disappointed Candidates Blast Buhari, Akitu / Anambra 2021: Reverend Godwin Okonkwo Joins Governorship Race (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.