Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,082 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Police , Recovered My Friends Car That Was Stolen After Three Weeks. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police , Recovered My Friends Car That Was Stolen After Three Weeks. (507 Views)

Abba Kyari Recovered N200k Phone That Was Stolen - Man Reveals How / Lagos Police Parades Illegal Guns Recovered In Less Than Three Weeks (photos) / Weapons Bauchi Police Recovered From Kidnappers With The Help Of A Hunter (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Police , Recovered My Friends Car That Was Stolen After Three Weeks. by captianfreeman(m): 7:35am On Feb 19, 2016
Nigerian police have improved. My friends car was stolen in abuja ,and the police recovered it in bida ,niger state .three weeks after it was stolen.
What impressed me most is that the car has no tracker.

Three gbosa ,for Nigerian police.

2 Likes

Re: Police , Recovered My Friends Car That Was Stolen After Three Weeks. by ayogabriel(m): 7:52am On Feb 19, 2016
Is that all? No details? Isn't that suppose to be the fun in this thread?
Re: Police , Recovered My Friends Car That Was Stolen After Three Weeks. by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:59am On Feb 19, 2016
Pictures!... or.........

(1) (Reply)

Police New Strategy Of Extortion / ‘osama Bin Laden’ Drags FG, Army To Court / Ibinabo 5-year Jail Term: Is She Guilty As Charged?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.