Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Police New Strategy Of Extortion - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police New Strategy Of Extortion (510 Views)

3 Policemen Dismissed In Lagos For Illegal Arrests And Extortion / Crime Alert: New Strategy Employed By Highway Robbers / New Strategy Employed By Robbers At Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Police New Strategy Of Extortion by entparrot(f): 5:17pm On Feb 22, 2016
I was driving along alapere road, 2 police officers from Alapere police station flagged me down, I parked and one of them approached me, and ask me, did you know why we stop you?I answered, No, (with a smile) He replied me saying, they saw me making calls, while driving, and I was really surprise, because I was driving back home to pick up the phone I forgot @ home.

I reply him I wasn't making calls and perhaps I forgot my phone @ home, the second officer came closer and say how can 2 people be wrong @ the same time, I told him, yes both of you are both wrong, they search my car and couldn't find any phone.

They keep saying I'm very smart, this and that. finally, after searching they find no phone, and ask for my papers, which i forward to them and I was let go.

My point is this:

If i haven't forgot my phone @ home, they would have rub me in and start extortion immediately and you will be @ their messy, I called a friend after I arrive home, he told me couple of people have fallen for that trick within Alapere area.

Have you been tricked in a similar way by the Police men, Please share your experience.
Re: Police New Strategy Of Extortion by Jusmudi(m): 6:02pm On Feb 22, 2016
Keke Hw much 2 police station so dt I go report op

(1) (Reply)

‘osama Bin Laden’ Drags FG, Army To Court / Man Kills Four Members Of His Family Then Calls The Police And Kills Himself Aft / 3 Teenegers Abducted, Converted To Islam And Married In Bauch Rescued By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.