Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Views And Opinion On The Fame Of Olajumoke The Bread Seller. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Views And Opinion On The Fame Of Olajumoke The Bread Seller. (423 Views)

Where Is Olajumoke, The Bread Seller? / MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion / What's your opinion on the Sun Girl On Page 3 Of Daily Sun Newspaper? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Views And Opinion On The Fame Of Olajumoke The Bread Seller. by vanspatacus(m): 8:33am On Feb 19, 2016
God is a wonderful,He is a great and good God who blesses you wen u least expect and does his blessings in mysterious ways..Don't u guys feel wat happened to olajumoke is a blessing from God,m sure she her self was not expecting it...I want u guys to help me lift the name of the lord high,praise him and so pray that he blesses us the way He blessed Jumoke...this kind of blessings are wat we call uncommon blessings.
share ur views on her fame and anywhere u see someone taking pictures make sure u show cos you Neva can tell u might b next.

MAY OUR DAYS BE LIKE THE DAYS OF OLAJUMOKE WHO WAS A BREAD SELLER BUT BECAME A FAST RISING MODEL OVER NIGHT..AMEN.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Turns To Twitter In A Desperate Bid To Find A Husband / They Named Dia Last Baby After Me, Whats Up Dia Sleeves?? / I Dreamt Of Becoming A Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.