Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Some Funny Statement Of Our Teachers! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Some Funny Statement Of Our Teachers! (517 Views)

How To Write A Personal Statement Or Statement Of Purpose / Why Foreign Universities Require Personal Statements Or Statement Of Purpose / 'O' Of BODMAS Doesn't Mean Of, Our Teachers Owe Us An Apology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Funny Statement Of Our Teachers! by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 19, 2016
1-If you are not interested then you may leave the class...
2-If you want to talk please get out of the class &talk..
3-Are you here to waste your parents money..??
4-Tell me when you all finished talking..
5-Why are you laughing...??Come here and tell us all,we'll also laugh..
6-Do you think teachers are fool..
7-Why do you come to school when you don't want to study.
8-Don't try to act over smart with me..
9-You yes you..i'm talking to you only don't look back..
10-You may go out to ease yourself...But don't come in until i leave(The boy has stood up will suddenly sit down again)Lol
Which one is your favorite?
Re: Some Funny Statement Of Our Teachers! by Slimzjoe(m): 9:01am On Feb 19, 2016

When I was Your age, I Always took 1st Position
Re: Some Funny Statement Of Our Teachers! by joefredd006(m): 1:42pm On Feb 19, 2016
You think I'm the one that needs the certificate, i already have my own.

1 Like

Re: Some Funny Statement Of Our Teachers! by Samuel2337(m): 2:04pm On Feb 19, 2016
If you want to fail, fail honourably.
Re: Some Funny Statement Of Our Teachers! by ashewoboy(m): 2:51pm On Feb 19, 2016
Ladies without make ups are the most intelligent ladies in the class.

(1) (Reply)

Just 2% Of The World's Population Can Solve This Einstein's Puzzle / Best Nursing College In Punjab / University Of Leicester Al-yafei International Scholarship In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.