Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Women Can Now Pee Standing Like Men: Picture. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Can Now Pee Standing Like Men: Picture. (11567 Views)

How Did Our Mothers Fall In Love With These Men? - Picture / I Found This Funny: The Moment Of Humility For All Men (picture Added) / Reason Why Nigerians Ladies Dnt Like Men With Big Penis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Can Now Pee Standing Like Men: Picture. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 20, 2016
vicstar:

uhm liberating from the act of bending down to pee? I consider it pathetic, uhm seeing a lady using such can be an eyesore lipsrsealed
An eyesore? ...you mean not sexy?? I'm all for it then. grin In fact I love it now,thanks ta you.
You make me realize how wonderful this really is.
Re: Women Can Now Pee Standing Like Men: Picture. by vicstar(m): 1:06pm On Feb 20, 2016
QueenValerie:
An eyesore? ...you mean not sexy?? I'm all for it then. grin In fact I love it now,thanks ta you.
You make me realize how wonderful this really is.

if u find it pleasant, then I'd love to see you use it embarassed wink
Anyway,its kinda early to be imagining silly tinz cry
Re: Women Can Now Pee Standing Like Men: Picture. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 20, 2016
vicstar:

if u find it pleasant, then I'd love to see you use it embarassed wink
Anyway,its kinda early to be imagining silly tinz cry
Its 1...pm,not early.
You know you don't wanna see that, it's a"eye sore lipsrsealed" an "pathetic "?.....is that the only insult you have by the way? tongue Cause you use it alot.
Re: Women Can Now Pee Standing Like Men: Picture. by vicstar(m): 1:19pm On Feb 20, 2016
QueenValerie:
Its 1...pm,not early.
You know you don't wanna see that, it's a"eye sore lipsrsealed" an "pathetic "?.....is that the only insult you have by the way? tongue Cause you use it alot.

lol,regarding yours I'll make an exception tongue I don't think I'll mind if u make use of it cool
Re: Women Can Now Pee Standing Like Men: Picture. by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 20, 2016
vicstar:

lol,regarding yours I'll make an exception tongue I don't think I'll mind if u make use of it cool
I'll be sure ta make it horrifyin' tongue traumatizing
Re: Women Can Now Pee Standing Like Men: Picture. by vicstar(m): 1:32pm On Feb 20, 2016
QueenValerie:
I'll be sure ta make it horrifyin' tongue traumatizing

as long as its from you, I won't mind embarassed
I've gat some few personal questions I wanna ask you wink
Re: Women Can Now Pee Standing Like Men: Picture. by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 20, 2016
vicstar:

as long as its from you, I won't mind embarassed
I've gat some few personal questions I wanna ask you wink
I mean it grin you'll need therapy.
It bet not be no silly questions.
Re: Women Can Now Pee Standing Like Men: Picture. by vicstar(m): 1:41pm On Feb 20, 2016
QueenValerie:
I mean it grin you'll need therapy.
It bet not be no silly questions.

aye,
Do you really reside in the states?
Are u a nigerian?
If so,what state do u hail from
Apparently,yo my friend just being curious about you...don't get it twisted cool
Re: Women Can Now Pee Standing Like Men: Picture. by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 20, 2016
vicstar:

aye,
Do you really reside in the states?
Are u a nigerian?
If so,what state do u hail from
Apparently,yo my friend just being curious about you...don't get it twisted cool
I thought we was bitter enemies grin
Yes Vic,I live in the USA,Texas.
Don't know what I am,most African Americans don't.
Re: Women Can Now Pee Standing Like Men: Picture. by refiner(f): 1:52pm On Feb 20, 2016
soon female will go extinct!
always coping every damn male nature!undecided
Re: Women Can Now Pee Standing Like Men: Picture. by vicstar(m): 1:58pm On Feb 20, 2016
QueenValerie:

I thought we was bitter enemies grin
Yes Vic,I live in the USA,Texas.
Don't know what I am,most African Americans don't.

"bitter enemies" grin I don't take things personal on a social media cool I believe everybody is entitled to his or her own opinion cool
So how did you discover "nairaland"
Re: Women Can Now Pee Standing Like Men: Picture. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 20, 2016
vicstar:

"bitter enemies" grin I don't take things personal on a social media cool I believe everybody is entitled to his or her own opinion cool
So how did you discover "nairaland"
Accident, Google search..
I was playin' about us bein', enemies.
Course you ain't takin' it serious,It was you who gave me heck. winkRemember?
Re: Women Can Now Pee Standing Like Men: Picture. by vicstar(m): 2:11pm On Feb 20, 2016
QueenValerie:
Accident, Google search..
I was playin' about us bein', enemies.
Course you ain't takin' it serious,It was you who gave me heck. winkRemember?

Aye,
Obviously, you are enjoying the site cool
So what do u do? I presume you are done with high school right?
Re: Women Can Now Pee Standing Like Men: Picture. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 20, 2016
vicstar

Aye,
Obviously, you are enjoying the site cool
So what do u do? I presume you are done with high school right?
I am.I don't do anythin' excitin' but I'd like ta be a photographer.
An I'm through talkin' bout me I do that a lot here an
Its like a bad song that won't end.
I want ta turn the radio off Vic.
Stop with the questions.
Re: Women Can Now Pee Standing Like Men: Picture. by vicstar(m): 2:23pm On Feb 20, 2016
QueenValerie:
I am.I don't do anythin' excitin' but I'd like ta be a photographer.
An I'm through talkin' bout me I
I do that a lot here an
Its like a bad song that won't end.
I want ta turn the radio off Vic.
Stop with the questions.

oops! Am kinda sorry if I bugged u with those questions,just felt like getting acquainted with yo cool
Uhm! Don't you have any question to ask me this time?
Re: Women Can Now Pee Standing Like Men: Picture. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 20, 2016
vicstar:

oops! Am kinda sorry if I bugged u with those questions,just felt like getting acquainted with yo cool
Uhm! Don't you have any question to ask me this time?
No.But you can tell me.Good I think it would be ta listen for a change.
Re: Women Can Now Pee Standing Like Men: Picture. by vicstar(m): 2:34pm On Feb 20, 2016
QueenValerie:
No.But you can tell me.Good I think it would be ta listen for a change.

lol, uhm I don't know were to start
Re: Women Can Now Pee Standing Like Men: Picture. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 20, 2016
vicstar:

lol, uhm I don't know were to start
Why don't you answer every question you asked. grin I'm serious. Payback tongue.
Re: Women Can Now Pee Standing Like Men: Picture. by vicstar(m): 2:42pm On Feb 20, 2016
QueenValerie:
Why don't you answer every question you asked. grin I'm serious. Payback tongue.

ouch!! Battery kinda flat,I've to charge my phone cry
That will be when next we bump into each other on any thread tongue
Re: Women Can Now Pee Standing Like Men: Picture. by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 20, 2016
vicstar:

ouch!! Battery kinda flat,I've to charge my phone cry
That will be when next we bump into each other on any thread tongue
You con avoid me hard now grin ain't ya?...OK.
Re: Women Can Now Pee Standing Like Men: Picture. by vicstar(m): 2:50pm On Feb 20, 2016
QueenValerie:

You con avoid me hard now grin ain't ya?...OK.

sincerely, I dint plan for my battery to run low,its just an unforeseen situation,so pardon me wink bye for now
Re: Women Can Now Pee Standing Like Men: Picture. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 20, 2016
vicstar:

sincerely, I dint plan for my battery to run low,its just an unforeseen situation,so pardon me wink bye for now
If you say so*coughs* I'm liein' grin Bye.
Re: Women Can Now Pee Standing Like Men: Picture. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 20, 2016
What's all this feferity?? Obviously you guys haven't heard of the shalanga method grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Tribe Of Girls Are The Most Endowed? / Home Alone Reloaded (18+) / Man Goes Viral As He Shares Photo Of Himself Grabbing Butt Of 2 Ladies(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.