Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,844 members, 7,851,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:29 AM

Tonto Dikeh’s Husband Reveals Their Baby’s Name - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh’s Husband Reveals Their Baby’s Name (1021 Views)

"I Remain Positive About Reconciliation With My Wife" - Tonto Dikeh's Husband / Tonto Dikeh's Husband Showers Praises On Her For Mothers Day / Tonto Dikeh's Husband Gifts Her Diamond Watch & Necklace As Push Present (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh’s Husband Reveals Their Baby’s Name by jcodez(m): 12:10pm On Feb 19, 2016

Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh and her hubby Churchill Oladunni welcomed their baby boy, last night.
Churchill who’s proud to be a dad took to Instagram to reveal the name of their son.
He wrote,
“The KING is HERE! OMODAYO IS HERE. I am the luckiest and happiest man on the planet today, A father blessed amongst many, my purpose of living has a new meaning entirely because your arrival into the world has change my life! “Month to month my anticipation grew! I couldn’t wait for you to open your eyes into this world! My heart melts for the love I have for you is absolute percent. Nations will come to your light. Kings will come to see the brightness of your dawn Foreigners will build your wall and Kings will serve you. You will be like a city set on a hill that can’t be Hiden. The joy of my life. I have loved you my prince, From the month you were conceived in your mum’s womb. Baby Churchill.”

http://www.confamgist.com.ng/2016/02/tonto-dikehs-husband-reveals-their.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Husband Reveals Their Baby’s Name by playtheblues(f): 12:48pm On Feb 19, 2016
Amen!
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Husband Reveals Their Baby’s Name by cruzita(f): 1:04pm On Feb 19, 2016
Omodayo what a name

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Ciara And Darey Pose Together On The 'ove Like A Movie' Black Carpet / Olajumoke Becomes Bread Seller Again!! / Football World In Shock As Messi Agrees €500m Real Madrid Deal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.