Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,373 members, 7,853,667 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:14 PM

Please Advice Me As Your Brother For The Step I Want To Take To Get Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advice Me As Your Brother For The Step I Want To Take To Get Marry (503 Views)

Pls Help, I'm In Search Of This Type Of Girl To Get Marry To (photo) / The Wrong Step I Took In Love. / Worry No More About Wedding Gown, Get Marry Unclad In New Zealand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice Me As Your Brother For The Step I Want To Take To Get Marry by obisime(m): 1:59pm On Feb 19, 2016
I been dating my girl friend for 8years,i love her with passion I assist her for her needs & help her to pay for her School & house rent. I thank God for giving me the courage and helping me out for not having sex with her.I called her & ask her that time is not waiting for any body,that i will like both of us to get married this year 2016,she said she is not ready & I ask her when she will be ready but she don't want to disclose it to me than behaving a way I don't like. I settle with her last week by taking her out for shopping.
I find a girl from a chart room,she is my junior in school,I but she a mother of 1 child. she was pregnant & disvirgin by his boy friend 2007 in her SS3 class when his boy friend was celebrating his birthday. As a result of that her mother drove her out and the boy parent refuse to accept her and they send d boy to
abroad. I ask her if the guy agree to marry her,she said the guy did not agree to marry her and she will not marry the guy because the guy treat her in a bad way. I will like to marry her because of her character and altitude, but am confuse ,I don't know if is a sin to God that is what am confuse for for.pls advice me
Re: Please Advice Me As Your Brother For The Step I Want To Take To Get Marry by littlelion(m): 2:06pm On Feb 19, 2016
You have make a decision already so what more do u ask for?
Before anything bro. D first thing is to Go to God let Him know that u are not perfect. So he should choose for u, thats all, our advice may not be what u want, go to God my humble adice,

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me As Your Brother For The Step I Want To Take To Get Marry by littlelion(m): 2:07pm On Feb 19, 2016
You have made a decision already so what more do u ask for?
Before anything bro. D first thing is to Go to God let Him know that u are not perfect. So he should choose for u, thats all, our advice may not be what u want,

go to God my humble adice bro .
Re: Please Advice Me As Your Brother For The Step I Want To Take To Get Marry by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 19, 2016
Brb
Re: Please Advice Me As Your Brother For The Step I Want To Take To Get Marry by titosantana(m): 2:33pm On Feb 19, 2016
If you feel is okay for you to marry an after-one, a tokunbo, go ahead pls. But have you thought of the consequences?

Go where your heart is...
Re: Please Advice Me As Your Brother For The Step I Want To Take To Get Marry by cruzita(f): 2:37pm On Feb 19, 2016
where ever your heart lies ,go there
Re: Please Advice Me As Your Brother For The Step I Want To Take To Get Marry by achinaboy(m): 5:14pm On Feb 19, 2016
obisime:
I been dating my girl friend for 8years,i love her with passion I assist her for her needs & help her to pay for her School & house rent. I thank God for giving me the courage and helping me out for not having sex with her.I called her & ask her that time is not waiting for any body,that i will like both of us to get married this year 2016,she said she is not ready & I ask her when she will be ready but she don't want to disclose it to me than behaving a way I don't like. I settle with her last week by taking her out for shopping.
I find a girl from a chart room,she is my junior in school,I but she a mother of 1 child. she was pregnant & disvirgin by his boy friend 2007 in her SS3 class when his boy friend was celebrating his birthday. As a result of that her mother drove her out and the boy parent refuse to accept her and they send d boy to
abroad. I ask her if the guy agree to marry her,she said the guy did not agree to marry her and she will not marry the guy because the guy treat her in a bad way. I will like to marry her because of her character and altitude, but am confuse ,I don't know if is a sin to God that is what am confuse for for.pls advice me
first off, am u 15years ago, how old are u,and why is marriage a headache to u now, i also think you have a self esteem issue, you don't trust yourself, the 8years relationship,has done some psychological thing to you, what you need now is to step back a little, u could continue ur frienship with the lady with one child,or u just forget her and get a new girlfriend, why, because u really need to figure out who u are,with my spiritual eye, u still need some growing to do before u talk about marrige no offence i hope u understand, don't fall into the charm of the lady with one kid so u don't cry tomorrow,good luk

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Meet The Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp And Are Getting Married Next Month / Man Pours Hot Water On Step-son After Catching Him With A Man At Their Home / What You Hate Don't Entertain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.