Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? (19383 Views)

How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? / Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? / Reasons For Failed relationship And Delayed Marriages With Women In Retrospect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by Marxxx: 12:35am On Mar 03, 2016
halfricanadian:

Yellow bar yoloba pikin grin
you are funny do you really have to spell it that way?...You know the essence of this thread was to solicit for advice but the scope of the thread have changed....seems the best way to enjoy a thread is to derail the thread...
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by halfricanadian(f): 12:35am On Mar 03, 2016
Marxxx:
you are funny do you really have to spell it that way?

No o grin

Saw it sumwhere like dat
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by sssob: 12:36am On Mar 03, 2016
You have ignored all my posts..except the "you should be in bed".....why marxx? any particular reason?..
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by Marxxx: 12:42am On Mar 03, 2016
sssob:
You have ignored all my posts..except the "you should be in bed".....why marxx? any particular reason?..
You were bolstering halfricanadian efforts to convince me to pm dyt...which I didn't like...
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by Marxxx: 12:43am On Mar 03, 2016
halfricanadian:

No o grin

Saw it sumwhere like dat
funny you and you liked it? Sometimes we easily assimilate the weird stuffs...
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by sssob: 12:46am On Mar 03, 2016
Marxxx:
You were bolstering halfricanadian efforts to convince me to pm dyt...which I didn't like...

Ooh! But you should have said that..instead you ignored me..

True I felt some kind of energy...but I will keep mute now..

It was also a friendly tease..

Relax!
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by halfricanadian(f): 12:46am On Mar 03, 2016
Marxxx:

cheesy haba not like we kidnap u to date her nau
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by Marxxx: 12:48am On Mar 03, 2016
halfricanadian:

you want put me for one chance? Don't you when you are in a relationship it is tagged "one chance"...?
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by sssob: 12:48am On Mar 03, 2016
halfricanadian:

Sis..help me tell am oo.. see as e put person for freeze mode...I come dey wonder why the chill... nna mehn!
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by halfricanadian(f): 12:49am On Mar 03, 2016
Marxxx:
funny you and you liked it? Sometimes we easily assimilate the weird stuffs...

I loved it
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by halfricanadian(f): 12:50am On Mar 03, 2016
Marxxx:
you want put me for one chance God pass you.

cheesy we cant watch u go tru pains na
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by halfricanadian(f): 12:51am On Mar 03, 2016
sssob:

Sis..help me tell am oo.. see as e put person for freeze mode...I come dey wonder why the chill... nna mehn!

We need to help him before he turns gay cry

1 Like

Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by Marxxx: 12:51am On Mar 03, 2016
sssob:

sorry bro okay come out from hibernation mode....
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by sssob: 12:52am On Mar 03, 2016
Marxxx:
sorry bro okay come out from hibernation mode....

Bro ke! Am a lady
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by Marxxx: 12:53am On Mar 03, 2016
halfricanadian:

We need to help him before he turns gay cry
I didn't read that. Seriously you sound amazing what was you and your guy thinking that made you split up? hmmm? I mean what was the bone of contention....
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by halfricanadian(f): 12:55am On Mar 03, 2016
Marxxx:
I didn't read that. Seriously you sound amazing what was you and your guy thinking that made you split up? hmmm? I mean what was the bone of contention....

He doesnt love me bck
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by Marxxx: 12:56am On Mar 03, 2016
sssob:

Bro ke! Am a lady
ohh sorry...did you have a break too? gist us...
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by sssob: 12:57am On Mar 03, 2016
Marxxx:
ohh sorry...did you have a break too? gist us...

Yes I did
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by Marxxx: 12:59am On Mar 03, 2016
halfricanadian:

He doesnt love me bck
That is disheartening. I have come to discover that is easy I mean very easy to get someone to love you. But you finding the suitable person for you is the big work...His loss believe me...
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by Marxxx: 1:00am On Mar 03, 2016
sssob:

Yes I did
what happened...?
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by sssob: 1:00am On Mar 03, 2016
Not too sure about gisting...I would listen to yours and everyone else and help them through their process...
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by halfricanadian(f): 1:00am On Mar 03, 2016
Marxxx:
That is disheartening. You I have come to discover that is easy I mean very easy to get someone to love you. But you finding the suitable person for you is the big work...His loss believe me...

I dont love him back too na cheesy
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by sssob: 1:02am On Mar 03, 2016
Haaaa! .halfrica...na wa for u o...
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by Marxxx: 1:03am On Mar 03, 2016
halfricanadian:

I dont love him back too na cheesy
loool.....i am typing "lol" for the first time since I joined NL....i just broke my record...Untop ur matter...lol
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by halfricanadian(f): 1:05am On Mar 03, 2016
Marxxx:
loool.....i am typing "lol" for the first time since I joined NL....i just broke my record...Untop ur matter...lol

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

awwwww people always break record ontop my matter i change lives for good every where i am

Chai wind of change just touched you
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by Marxxx: 1:06am On Mar 03, 2016
sssob:
Not too sure about gisting...I would listen to yours and everyone else and help them through their process...

. Spill it out let us laugh over it....hey!!!....drop ur album....
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by di4real(f): 1:08am On Mar 03, 2016
Find someone to keep me busy..
More music...get busy...time heals
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by Marxxx: 1:11am On Mar 03, 2016
halfricanadian:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

awwwww people always break record ontop my matter i change lives for good every where i am

Chai wind of change just touched you
is good to be happy don't think too much. Last month I felt like the world was shutting down on me. I did a bad reporting at work. Seems I was jazzed. I even tendered my resignation letter. That was why I didn't notice zara. I went to lodge in a hotel so that I won't break stuffs at my apartment...but now am....breaking records...like bin laden...
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by halfricanadian(f): 1:13am On Mar 03, 2016
Marxxx:
is good to be happy don't think too much. Last month I felt like the world was shutting down on me. I did a bad reporting at work. Seems I was jazzed. I even tendered my resignation letter. That was why I didn't notice zara. I went to lodge in a hotel so that I won't break stuffs at my apartment...but now am....breaking records...like bin laden...

Awwwww cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy nice one

Heart breaks bring out either d good or bad in people

As for my boo its time i deal with him in my usual old self i was so so so so calm with him bt now im ready to show him d true me cheesy break his head with so mch love
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by sssob: 1:15am On Mar 03, 2016
[quote author=Marxxx post=43432369]. Spill it out let us laugh over it....hey!!!....drop ur album....[/quote

Yes ooo! Only that I respect your page. grin I will create my own thread when I chop liver to share my life trials on a forum..meanwhile, I enjoy yours wink

Hey! Before I go to bed...just know..it will hurt for a while...the memories will come, you will analyse....but biko don't mourn it...

It's absolutely......wait for it.......
Not Easy!

wink I will let you know the steps you need to take tomorrow
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by Marxxx: 1:18am On Mar 03, 2016
halfricanadian:

Awwwww cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy nice one

Heart breaks bring out either d good or bad in people

As for my boo its time i deal with him in my usual old self i was so so so so calm with him bt now im ready to show him d true me cheesy break his head with so mch love
don't break his lol....just enjoy every single moment while it last. Trust be before you snap your fingers another prince charming will spring up from no where and you will find yourself struggling to resist him...gbam...you are inside the bus again...lol...
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by dytbabe: 3:20am On Mar 03, 2016
Peeps
Whistling
Cat walks out

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Women Who Don't Submit To Their Husbands Can't Have Lasting Marriage-Tayo Demola / Older Nigerian Men How Did You Survive Nigeria In Your 20s / 14-year-old Pupil Wins N1m For Rescuing Boy In Boat Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.