Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Nigerian Military, Police, Others Can’t Find Tompolo – EFCC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Military, Police, Others Can’t Find Tompolo – EFCC (33366 Views)

Budget Padding: Dogara Talks Tough, Says EFCC, Others Can’t Probe Him / Rivers Rerun: Thug With Military-Police Uniform Arrested / Nigerian Military, Police, Others Can’t Find Tompolo – EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Military, Police, Others Can’t Find Tompolo – EFCC by Amosjaj(m): 9:47pm On Feb 19, 2016
In Obama voice : Nigeria is turning to a joke.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military, Police, Others Can’t Find Tompolo – EFCC by bedspread: 9:49pm On Feb 19, 2016
Come Police, Army, Navy,Airforce,Efcc, Icpc. You guys should GOOGLE this guy

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military, Police, Others Can’t Find Tompolo – EFCC by frisky2good(m): 9:49pm On Feb 19, 2016
Every f*cking thing is GEJs fault.

ISpiksDaTroof:
How are they incompetent? Your daft Goodluck Jonathan made a terrorist richer than the Police Force yet you put blame on them for not being able to find him. Dont forget this is a man that owns one (maybe two) Private jets, war boats and was earning hundreds of millions of Dollars,annually, from the last Administration just to stoke war flames.

The incompetent one is the person that put your country in this dire situation.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military, Police, Others Can’t Find Tompolo – EFCC by M4gunners: 9:51pm On Feb 19, 2016
A whole government himself.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military, Police, Others Can’t Find Tompolo – EFCC by ASHAKA1(m): 9:52pm On Feb 19, 2016
bubu should produce shekau first before going in search for Tompolo.. better still let him go into the creeks and search for him himself.. dumb ass president

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Military, Police, Others Can’t Find Tompolo – EFCC by Danjunior(m): 9:53pm On Feb 19, 2016
Olokpa they fear. Fowl Nyash don open

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military, Police, Others Can’t Find Tompolo – EFCC by Ozorc: 9:58pm On Feb 19, 2016
I don't know y my IPOB brothers & Niger Ds are praising coward like Tompolo dt duped his kingsmen.. I did my NYSC in Delta state and I noticed dt 1 problem with Niger Delta is dt they don't develop there place, what they are after is to dry d state and d urchins in d street and nairaland will b shouting up Ijaw man... I dare d coward to come out and fight.. let's I 4get, Dokubo left the country before Jega declared Buhari winner.... Am an man and I don't leave on sentiment.. Proudly 042...

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military, Police, Others Can’t Find Tompolo – EFCC by Ozorc: 9:59pm On Feb 19, 2016
I don't know y my IPOB brothers & Niger Ds are praising coward like Tompolo dt duped his kingsmen.. I did my NYSC in Delta state and I noticed dt 1 problem with Niger Delta is dt they don't develop there place, what they are after is to dry d state and d urchins in d street and nairaland will b shouting up Ijaw man... I dare d coward to come out and fight.. let's I 4get, Dokubo left the country before Jega declared Buhari winner.... Am an Igbo boy and I don't leave on sentiment.. Proudly 042...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military, Police, Others Can’t Find Tompolo – EFCC by Eyor1(m): 10:03pm On Feb 19, 2016
Ix he their mate that they will find him?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military, Police, Others Can’t Find Tompolo – EFCC by samlex21(m): 10:09pm On Feb 19, 2016
Shey Creeks dey get address?? Even wen dey know Sambisa dey av done nothing.
Re: Nigerian Military, Police, Others Can’t Find Tompolo – EFCC by godoluwa(m): 10:10pm On Feb 19, 2016
Ozorc:
I don't know y my IPOB brothers & Niger Ds are praising coward like Tompolo dt duped his kingsmen.. I did my NYSC in Delta state and I noticed dt 1 problem with Niger Delta is dt they don't develop <<there>> place, what they are after is to dry d state and d urchins in d street and nairaland will b shouting up Ijaw man... I dare d coward to come out and fight.. let's I 4get, Dokubo left the country before Jega declared Buhari winner.... <<Am an man>>> and I don't <<leave>> on sentiment.. Proudly 042...
Chai! I blamed ur HOD

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military, Police, Others Can’t Find Tompolo – EFCC by PastorOla1: 10:11pm On Feb 19, 2016
HE DON BECOME SPIRIT, him too dey fear, ONIRANU. COWARD.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military, Police, Others Can’t Find Tompolo – EFCC by onunwa21(m): 10:13pm On Feb 19, 2016
Check creek...
Re: Nigerian Military, Police, Others Can’t Find Tompolo – EFCC by laprince(m): 10:13pm On Feb 19, 2016
hamaworld:
Had him over to Edo state night w******* police

Hope you're not just plain silly.
What's it about you and Edo, Ibo, etc.

Your people are the holy ones. Abi?
Saintly saints. Hope you're making heaven quick.
Re: Nigerian Military, Police, Others Can’t Find Tompolo – EFCC by saintmark88(m): 10:15pm On Feb 19, 2016
aloeman15:
NAIRALANDERS, kindly help me circulate this message throughout social media until Buhari begins to hear word. Abeg una please-

Baba bubu, pls recall wot led to ur ouster
30years ago.

You've been replicating policies
that are 3 decades old- only this time you're
spending hard currency on needless travel.

You have ambassadors, several attaches and
many nigerians with business interests in all
these nations you've visited. Any one of them
would gladly represent you and nigeria in
whatever forum- unless of course, you deem
them as incompetent, untrustworthy or otherwise unfit for the role.

There are retired armed forces' officers who
haven't been paid their pensions for some
months. Now, rank and file soldiers are
allegedly complaining.

Let us forget that you wasted 6 months looking for saints. At least you could've spent the time meeting with fellow stake-holders of this nation to find out how to solve our myriad problems.

Sit down and face your work.

A word is enough for the wise.

You n al dose complaining about buharis travels, are fo.olish o, so if he stays n Nigeria, and seats n his office in aso rock, abeg how does it affect d economy, how does it affect uu?, u r complaining because odas too r complaining, has der ever been a time that this country has never seen hardship.........so y r u guys complaining for nothing, I am not a buhari fan, neida am i interested npolitics, buh if d man wants to travel, let him travel, if after his first tenure n ders nothing to show den complaining wud mke more sense, buh d rate u guys r complaining, it just shows pure hatred for the man, not like u actually care abt Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military, Police, Others Can’t Find Tompolo – EFCC by Akaujaa(m): 10:16pm On Feb 19, 2016
Tompolo has just declared himself a persona non grata as used in law. He is now an enemy of the state and until he presents himself to the court for defence, he remains guilty. A bad snake that runs when no one is after it, that's what he is.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military, Police, Others Can’t Find Tompolo – EFCC by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 19, 2016
Tompolo is @ogbe ijaw Warri south south. I went there last two weeks. Check after the grama school
Re: Nigerian Military, Police, Others Can’t Find Tompolo – EFCC by doctokwus: 10:18pm On Feb 19, 2016
kropotkin2:
He can remain in hiding till kingdom come, but what matters is the govt now has all his assets. He can enjoy the life of a fugitive all he wants. Oh and ok he should resume the pipeline bombing with immediate effect
That's what many dimwits that comment here don't know.
With his known accounts previously frozen and now his assets,tompolo wud have no choice than to show himself,unless he wants to starve.
Even if he has people wherever he is giving him cash or he has some currency with him,without replenishable income,he wud sooner run out,considering he has to bribe people harbouring him or transporting him.
This EFCC is being adviced very well in his tactics.
For Tompolo it's very simple,no need to bomb anywhere if he refuses to show,just starve him of funds,simple.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military, Police, Others Can’t Find Tompolo – EFCC by danites3: 10:19pm On Feb 19, 2016
Why isTompolo hidding? he should come out with his warship and many weapons and run over the nigerian army.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military, Police, Others Can’t Find Tompolo – EFCC by osusuallstars: 10:25pm On Feb 19, 2016
zoo people , leave tompolo alone , let peace reign in Biafra land, as for Keyamo, no body that served the zoo that will not come home in disgrace

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military, Police, Others Can’t Find Tompolo – EFCC by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 19, 2016
saintmark88:

You n al dose complaining about buharis travels, are fo.olish o, so if he stays n Nigeria, and seats n his office in aso rock, abeg how does it affect d economy, how does it affect uu?, u r complaining because odas too r complaining, has der ever been a time that this country has never seen hardship.........so y r u guys complaining for nothing, I am not a buhari fan, neida am i interested npolitics, buh if d man wants to travel, let him travel, if after his first tenure n ders nothing to show den complaining wud mke more sense, buh d rate u guys r complaining, it just shows pure hatred for the man, not like u actually care abt Nigeria
why won't we blame him, is he not the president maybe we should blame goodluck jonathan

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military, Police, Others Can’t Find Tompolo – EFCC by hamaworld(m): 10:31pm On Feb 19, 2016
laprince:

Hope you're not just plain silly.
What's it about you and Edo, Ibo, etc.

Your people are the holy ones. Abi?
Saintly saints. Hope you're making heaven quick.

They could be of help
Re: Nigerian Military, Police, Others Can’t Find Tompolo – EFCC by cornoil(m): 10:33pm On Feb 19, 2016
The way they collected Abacha several billions of Dollars and yet Abacha family once boasted they can never be poor like Dangote. So those properties they collected are comesurate with the billions he acquired frm government, underground billions oil companies paid him for protection, longtime bunkery actitivies commited by him, illegal crude oil sales on high sea? U talk like a kid.
kropotkin2:
He can remain in hiding till kingdom come, but what matters is the govt now has all his assets. He can enjoy the life of a fugitive all he wants. Oh and ok he should resume the pipeline bombing with immediate effect

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military, Police, Others Can’t Find Tompolo – EFCC by Ochinex(m): 10:37pm On Feb 19, 2016
saintmark88:

Bad grammatical structure, work on it.

I-AM-CHINNEX
Re: Nigerian Military, Police, Others Can’t Find Tompolo – EFCC by defash8: 10:40pm On Feb 19, 2016
Nigeria government arrested Tompolo in December when he tried to meet Buhari based on this probe saga and since then they have been keeping him & as well releasing fake information about him denying the bombing of pipeline. They also stage manage the disappearance so that they will now say he has been captured & later send him to prison.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military, Police, Others Can’t Find Tompolo – EFCC by saintmark88(m): 10:42pm On Feb 19, 2016
Ochinex:

Bad grammatical structure, work on it.

I-AM-CHINNEX

Oga grammaticle, oya come and teach me...ode

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military, Police, Others Can’t Find Tompolo – EFCC by discusant: 10:44pm On Feb 19, 2016
Chai, a whole country's security. Even if na security of Benin Republic.

Nigeria, a divided country. Laugh wan kill man o sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

Re: Nigerian Military, Police, Others Can’t Find Tompolo – EFCC by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 10:44pm On Feb 19, 2016
centyboy:
vanity upon vanity... cry
you again ba
Re: Nigerian Military, Police, Others Can’t Find Tompolo – EFCC by saintmark88(m): 10:45pm On Feb 19, 2016
Zceesneh:
why won't we blame him, is he not the president maybe we should goodluck jonathan

I'm not saying u should or people shouldn't blame him, buh give him enough time.
Re: Nigerian Military, Police, Others Can’t Find Tompolo – EFCC by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 19, 2016
saintmark88:

I'm not saying u should or people shouldn't blame him, buh give him enough time.
maybe until 2019

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military, Police, Others Can’t Find Tompolo – EFCC by coputa(m): 10:52pm On Feb 19, 2016
saintmark88:

Its Buhari that brought hatred upon himself, he was so desperate to ascend the number one seat that many people thought he has a blue print to move the nation forward. He came in as a confused fellow without direction,while replicating the the mistakes of his predecessors.He should have known that the talisman to turn the nation around is not outside our shores.The only success he has recorded so far is bringing down his enemies and the naira,while favouring his friends and the dollars.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military, Police, Others Can’t Find Tompolo – EFCC by 2rutalk1: 10:53pm On Feb 19, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:
How are they incompetent? Your daft Goodluck Jonathan made a terrorist richer than the Police Force yet you put blame on them for not being able to find him. Dont forget this is a man that owns one (maybe two) Private jets, war boats and was earning hundreds of millions of Dollars,annually, from the last Administration just to stoke war flames.

The incompetent one is the person that put your country in this dire situation.
some people no get shame at all. I never knew some gullible folks like u will still defend this directionless government being spearheaded by Buhari. Shame on you all

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Operation 777: We Will Deal With Nnamdi Kanu If ..... - Defense Headquarters / Terror Kingpin, Turji, Releases 52 Abducted Victims / Jonathan’s Loss Triggered Biafra Agitations, Says Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.