Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Nigerian Military, Police, Others Can’t Find Tompolo – EFCC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Military, Police, Others Can’t Find Tompolo – EFCC (33368 Views)

Budget Padding: Dogara Talks Tough, Says EFCC, Others Can’t Probe Him / Rivers Rerun: Thug With Military-Police Uniform Arrested / Nigerian Military, Police, Others Can’t Find Tompolo – EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Military, Police, Others Can’t Find Tompolo – EFCC by frisky2good(m): 12:15pm On Feb 20, 2016
If you still don't know that your comment is full of grammatical errors then you are worse than I first thought. No need to quote me again. I have given you the last f*ck I have for this week.

ISpiksDaTroof:
If you feel that was complex....

Oh well, unfortunately I can't write in your native language, so English it is. Not my fault your Governments never funded education and most of the students still sit on the floor in roofless classrooms.
Re: Nigerian Military, Police, Others Can’t Find Tompolo – EFCC by Henovy: 12:20pm On Feb 20, 2016
aloeman15:
NAIRALANDERS, kindly help me circulate this message throughout social media until Buhari begins to hear word. Abeg una please-

Baba bubu, pls recall wot led to ur ouster
30years ago.

You've been replicating policies
that are 3 decades old- only this time you're
spending hard currency on needless travel.

You have ambassadors, several attaches and
many nigerians with business interests in all
these nations you've visited. Any one of them
would gladly represent you and nigeria in
whatever forum- unless of course, you deem
them as incompetent, untrustworthy or otherwise unfit for the role.

There are retired armed forces' officers who
haven't been paid their pensions for some
months. Now, rank and file soldiers are
allegedly complaining.

Let us forget that you wasted 6 months looking for saints. At least you could've spent the time meeting with fellow stake-holders of this nation to find out how to solve our myriad problems.

Sit down and face your work.

A word is enough for the wise.
Which mod posted this one here sef? Off thread. We are talking about Tompolo and he is here posting rubbish about 30 years ago stint of PMB.
Re: Nigerian Military, Police, Others Can’t Find Tompolo – EFCC by Henovy: 12:21pm On Feb 20, 2016
zicoraads:

Forget matter, Tompolo is very much around. In short, he might even be drinking and playing card games with some officers who are currently in the ND region.

They won't admit it, but even our security agencies know they won't touch Tompolo.

Let's face it, some people are above the law in some countries.
Ehen, we shall see!
Re: Nigerian Military, Police, Others Can’t Find Tompolo – EFCC by Bennyschools(m): 1:08pm On Feb 20, 2016
Its for a mere questioning, but I think the reason he refused to come is that this government arrest people, presume them guilty and treat them as criminals when they come for questioning. Now being invited for questioning=indictment. The rule of law must be restored, peoples rights should not be abused
Re: Nigerian Military, Police, Others Can’t Find Tompolo – EFCC by hopily(m): 1:32pm On Feb 20, 2016
fearNORTH:
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission Friday told a federal judge that the whereabouts of Government Ekpemupolo, a former militant leader, were unknown.
Festus Keyamo, counsel to the EFCC, said a combined team of Nigerian police and military officers had been combing the creeks for weeks without success.

The judge had issued a warrant for the arrest of Mr. Ekpemupolo (also known as Tompolo) on February 8 after he shunned repeated invitations to appear before the EFCC for questioning.
Last week, the commission declared the ex-militant wanted.

“We wish to inform the court that the warrant of arrest that this court issued in respect of the first defendant (Mr. Ekpemupolo) has not been ‎executed despite the best efforts of all the security agents in this country,” Mr. Keyamo told the judge on Friday.

“Every security agent in this country is involved in the search for the first defendant. What is unfolding is something that has never been seen before in this country for a very long time.”
Mr. Ekpemupolo and Patrick Akpobolokemi, the former Director‎ General of the Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency, NIMASA, are accused of a multibillion naira fraud at the agency.

On Friday, no lawyer announced appearance for Mr. Ekpemupolo, a situation the prosecution noted was disrespectful to the court.
“Having registered his appearance at the last sitting, the very senior counsel (Mr. Oyetibo) ought to have‎ come to withdraw his appearance,” Mr. Keyamo said.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/198686-nigerian-military-police-others-cant-find-tompolo-efcc.html
Have the security agents found shekau? Thought the American and Nigerian governments declared him wanted.....catch Shekau before Tompolo!
Re: Nigerian Military, Police, Others Can’t Find Tompolo – EFCC by ISpiksDaTroof: 6:03pm On Feb 20, 2016
frisky2good:
If you still don't know that your comment is full of grammatical errors then you are worse than I first thought. No need to quote me again. I have given you the last f*ck I have for this week.

Nigerians and mental illness...

When you think you've seen it all.
Re: Nigerian Military, Police, Others Can’t Find Tompolo – EFCC by Bennyschools(m): 11:36pm On Mar 19, 2016
400billionman:
Look for him well.

He is there.

Smh

Latest information

He is in the toilet

Tell everyone
Re: Nigerian Military, Police, Others Can’t Find Tompolo – EFCC by omogin(f): 11:45pm On Mar 19, 2016
Keyamo should know that buhari will leave there one day. He is just being vindictive, he isn't fighting corruption at all. If Tompolo had decamped to APC all these for no dey now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan’s Loss Triggered Biafra Agitations, Says Adesina / See Reactions As Saraki Loses Senatorial Seat To APC Oloriegbe (video) / Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.