Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Nigerian Military, Police, Others Can’t Find Tompolo – EFCC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Military, Police, Others Can’t Find Tompolo – EFCC (33369 Views)

Budget Padding: Dogara Talks Tough, Says EFCC, Others Can’t Probe Him / Rivers Rerun: Thug With Military-Police Uniform Arrested / Nigerian Military, Police, Others Can’t Find Tompolo – EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Military, Police, Others Can’t Find Tompolo – EFCC by Gamesmart: 10:54pm On Feb 19, 2016
engrflames:
Is Tompolo now a ghost? Incompetent officers, dey no wan die but dey wan go heaven,

Why can't you go and help them find him, expert?
Re: Nigerian Military, Police, Others Can’t Find Tompolo – EFCC by 2rutalk1: 10:57pm On Feb 19, 2016
saintmark88:

You n al dose complaining about buharis travels, are fo.olish o, so if he stays n Nigeria, and seats n his office in aso rock, abeg how does it affect d economy, how does it affect uu?, u r complaining because odas too r complaining, has der ever been a time that this country has never seen hardship.........so y r u guys complaining for nothing, I am not a buhari fan, neida am i interested npolitics, buh if d man wants to travel, let him travel, if after his first tenure n ders nothing to show den complaining wud mke more sense, buh d rate u guys r complaining, it just shows pure hatred for the man, not like u actually care abt Nigeria
my friend go and eat. We should wait for four years before we start blaming him abi? After wasting four years abi? Its obvious most of you that fell for this scam are naturally brainless not that you needed any CHANGE

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military, Police, Others Can’t Find Tompolo – EFCC by Ochinex(m): 10:57pm On Feb 19, 2016
saintmark88:

Oga grammaticle, oya come and teach me...ode

Seeing your type of person makes me lugubrious, behaving in an unbecoming manner with no remorseful approach to your ignorance. Quoting me might be at your peril cause you might not be treated with levity, or your maybe I should just eschew your frivolous response. Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Military, Police, Others Can’t Find Tompolo – EFCC by Ochinex(m): 10:59pm On Feb 19, 2016
saintmark88:

Oga grammaticle, oya come and teach me...ode
And not grammaticle but Grammatical.
I rest my case.
Re: Nigerian Military, Police, Others Can’t Find Tompolo – EFCC by discusant: 11:05pm On Feb 19, 2016
aloeman15:
NAIRALANDERS, kindly help me circulate this message throughout social media until Buhari begins to hear word. Abeg una please-

Baba bubu, pls recall wot led to ur ouster
30years ago.

You've been replicating policies
that are 3 decades old- only this time you're
spending hard currency on needless travel.

You have ambassadors, several attaches and
many nigerians with business interests in all
these nations you've visited. Any one of them
would gladly represent you and nigeria in
whatever forum- unless of course, you deem
them as incompetent, untrustworthy or otherwise unfit for the role.

There are retired armed forces' officers who
haven't been paid their pensions for some
months. Now, rank and file soldiers are
allegedly complaining.

Let us forget that you wasted 6 months looking for saints. At least you could've spent the time meeting with fellow stake-holders of this nation to find out how to solve our myriad problems.

Sit down and face your work.

A word is enough for the wise.

You ding say Bubu de hear your kind of good words? Bubu came to enjoy life and control oil money after many years out of the corridors of power.

Old man knows that life no get renewal, so him de enjoy -

Take note: all things being equal, after President Bubu, the rigged political structure of Nigeria shall spring up another president like Bubu, perhaps worse than Bubu.

Me and ma people de find our way out from the contraption Naija with its rigged political structure; the political structure rigged to favour only Bubu's clan, and which could with ease, spring up a man like Bubu as president of Nigeria.

Make una weh vote a man like Bubu to power remain and continue to gnash una teeth under one Naija. .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Military, Police, Others Can’t Find Tompolo – EFCC by itslinkin4005(m): 11:08pm On Feb 19, 2016
ASK GOOGLE. [color=#000099][/color] kiss
Re: Nigerian Military, Police, Others Can’t Find Tompolo – EFCC by badonkadonk: 11:11pm On Feb 19, 2016
fearNORTH:
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission Friday told a federal judge that the whereabouts of Government Ekpemupolo, a former militant leader, were unknown.
Festus Keyamo, counsel to the EFCC, said a combined team of Nigerian police and military officers had been combing the creeks for weeks without success.

The judge had issued a warrant for the arrest of Mr. Ekpemupolo (also known as Tompolo) on February 8 after he shunned repeated invitations to appear before the EFCC for questioning.
Last week, the commission declared the ex-militant wanted.

“We wish to inform the court that the warrant of arrest that this court issued in respect of the first defendant (Mr. Ekpemupolo) has not been ‎executed despite the best efforts of all the security agents in this country,” Mr. Keyamo told the judge on Friday.

“Every security agent in this country is involved in the search for the first defendant. What is unfolding is something that has never been seen before in this country for a very long time.”
Mr. Ekpemupolo and Patrick Akpobolokemi, the former Director‎ General of the Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency, NIMASA, are accused of a multibillion naira fraud at the agency.

On Friday, no lawyer announced appearance for Mr. Ekpemupolo, a situation the prosecution noted was disrespectful to the court.
“Having registered his appearance at the last sitting, the very senior counsel (Mr. Oyetibo) ought to have‎ come to withdraw his appearance,” Mr. Keyamo said.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/198686-nigerian-military-police-others-cant-find-tompolo-efcc.html

Thought intelligence gathering was majorly the job of the SSS..

When did the army and the police become implicated in the role of gathering of Intel..

Any nairalander that's vast in the subject matter should kindly explain..
Re: Nigerian Military, Police, Others Can’t Find Tompolo – EFCC by bizhop101(m): 11:20pm On Feb 19, 2016
Called him the invisible
Re: Nigerian Military, Police, Others Can’t Find Tompolo – EFCC by Nobody: 11:31pm On Feb 19, 2016
cornoil:
The way they collected Abacha several billions of Dollars and yet Abacha family once boasted they can never be poor like Dangote. So those properties they collected are comesurate with the billions he acquired frm government, underground billions oil companies paid him for protection, longtime bunkery actitivies commited by him, illegal crude oil sales on high sea? U talk like a kid.
you can join him in hiding in the creeks, fact is the govt now has the legal right to dispossess him of his properies
Re: Nigerian Military, Police, Others Can’t Find Tompolo – EFCC by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 19, 2016
Make they secure he warships first before he go vex !
Re: Nigerian Military, Police, Others Can’t Find Tompolo – EFCC by Jonwesley(m): 11:35pm On Feb 19, 2016
Tompolo that held delta state in his pocket during the change of baton from Uduaghan to Okoya insisting on single handedly appointing the deputy to Okoya. His elder brother had been the winner of Warri south west for donkey years. This is part of why the rift between him and that itsekiris ever remain unresolved till now, Ayiri Emami doesn't see eyes to eyes with him same as others in itsekiri.
Re: Nigerian Military, Police, Others Can’t Find Tompolo – EFCC by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 19, 2016
doctokwus:

That's what many dimwits that comment here don't know.
With his known accounts previously frozen and now his assets,tompolo wud have no choice than to show himself,unless he wants to starve.
Even if he has people wherever he is giving him cash or he has some currency with him,without replenishable income,he wud sooner run out,considering he has to bribe people harbouring him or transporting him.
This EFCC is being adviced very well in his tactics.
For Tompolo it's very simple,no need to bomb anywhere if he refuses to show,just starve him of funds,simple.
exactly. He can do all the shakara he wants but fact is he will still pay the stiff price. Frankly i dont see him in hiding beyond this year
Re: Nigerian Military, Police, Others Can’t Find Tompolo – EFCC by anyamt50(m): 11:37pm On Feb 19, 2016
Have they check da MOON
Re: Nigerian Military, Police, Others Can’t Find Tompolo – EFCC by Dminister(m): 11:40pm On Feb 19, 2016
How can you fined a mysterious man? Are you a learner?
Re: Nigerian Military, Police, Others Can’t Find Tompolo – EFCC by Nosaghae(m): 11:47pm On Feb 19, 2016
EFCC una fit swear AYELALA say una true true go creek to go look for tompolo? Taaaaaaaaaaa
fear gree una
Re: Nigerian Military, Police, Others Can’t Find Tompolo – EFCC by philanthropist1(m): 11:48pm On Feb 19, 2016
Government of lies! from leaders to military men now! but wait oooo I observed something PMB always travel when ever Nnamdi Kanu has court case, so if you believe he is afraid of him, kindly hit LIKE

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military, Police, Others Can’t Find Tompolo – EFCC by acada111(f): 12:13am On Feb 20, 2016
Ozorc:
I don't know y my IPOB brothers & Niger Ds are praising coward like Tompolo dt duped his kingsmen.. I did my NYSC in Delta state and I noticed dt 1 problem with Niger Delta is dt they don't develop there place, what they are after is to dry d state and d urchins in d street and nairaland will b shouting up Ijaw man... I dare d coward to come out and fight.. let's I 4get, Dokubo left the country before Jega declared Buhari winner.... Am an man and I don't leave on sentiment.. Proudly 042...

Seriously embarassed?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military, Police, Others Can’t Find Tompolo – EFCC by Nobody: 12:13am On Feb 20, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:
How are they incompetent? Your daft Goodluck Jonathan made a terrorist richer than the Police Force yet you put blame on them for not being able to find him. Dont forget this is a man that owns one (maybe two) Private jets, war boats and was earning hundreds of millions of Dollars,annually, from the last Administration just to stoke war flames.

The incompetent one is the person that put your country in this dire situation.
There is something about supporting apc that makes u guy really stupid

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military, Police, Others Can’t Find Tompolo – EFCC by hamilton62(m): 12:22am On Feb 20, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:
How are they incompetent? Your daft Goodluck Jonathan made a terrorist richer than the Police Force yet you put blame on them for not being able to find him. Dont forget this is a man that owns one (maybe two) Private jets, war boats and was earning hundreds of millions of Dollars,annually, from the last Administration just to stoke war flames.

The incompetent one is the person that put your country in this dire situation.
I see you still blame your ancestors for some ills befalling you, so go sit down and continue blaming then then you'll have a perfect life of golds and diamonds on earth... Whenever you dudes understand that Buhari is the present and forget the past then you'll wake up...
This is the premier of anarchy because if Buhari can negate court orders who won't?
Please provide the sources of his private JETS and war boats... Just want you to highlight us with the truth so that some lies won't hypnotise some men of little faith here.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military, Police, Others Can’t Find Tompolo – EFCC by saintmark88(m): 12:28am On Feb 20, 2016
Ochinex:

I rest my case.

Y are u resting ur case? r u tiyad of teaching already, teacher!!!.....continue now, f.ool
Re: Nigerian Military, Police, Others Can’t Find Tompolo – EFCC by saintmark88(m): 12:34am On Feb 20, 2016
2rutalk1:
my friend go and eat. We should wait for four years before we start blaming him abi? After wasting four years abi? Its obvious most of you that fell for this scam are naturally brainless not that you needed any CHANGE

So u thts brainful what effect will ur complain have??.....bastard
Re: Nigerian Military, Police, Others Can’t Find Tompolo – EFCC by saintmark88(m): 12:38am On Feb 20, 2016
coputa:
Its Buhari that brought hatred upon himself, he was so desperate to ascend the number one seat that many people thought he has a blue print to move the nation forward. He came in as a confused fellow without direction,while replicating the the mistakes of his predecessors.He should have known that the talisman to turn the nation around is not outside our shores.The only success he has recorded so far is bringing down his enemies and the naira,while favouring his friends and the dollars.

Well said, matured respond, II reasoned ur reply n u making sense, buh ii think gyving this govt some more time wouldn't b a bad idea, ur complaining abt this govt, wht is d assurance tht the next person wnt do worse??
Re: Nigerian Military, Police, Others Can’t Find Tompolo – EFCC by foriz4u(m): 12:56am On Feb 20, 2016
I told them b4 "you can't catch tompolo". they fink I was joking. tompolo isn't as stupid though brave to show up like asari did to baba den.lai lai.

tompolo is worst dan shekau... d day they catch him I want to no what when wrong
Re: Nigerian Military, Police, Others Can’t Find Tompolo – EFCC by XaintJoel20: 1:03am On Feb 20, 2016
They should come and check my wardrope...
Serioiusly, that dude needs to be caught and made to face trial urgently. Imagine an ex militant is stylishly richer that Ogun, Oyo, Ekiti, Ondo and Osun states put together...
Re: Nigerian Military, Police, Others Can’t Find Tompolo – EFCC by Godsonkemz(m): 1:03am On Feb 20, 2016
Abi dem want try naija delta marine power. Make dem enter sea because dem want see dem papa!!!
Re: Nigerian Military, Police, Others Can’t Find Tompolo – EFCC by maestro2000(m): 1:18am On Feb 20, 2016
What people doesn't realize is that the govt is stylishly pushing tompolo to his own demise, because as time goes on he will be declared wanted both in Nigeria and abroad and thereby turning him to international fugitive there threading the same route as his brother Henry O. He will be pushed to the wall until he scales the wall and try to escape to foreign land, he will be arrested, prosecuted and jailed on a foreign land, and his army and soldiers will be put in disarray thereby they won't be able to carry out their threats...

Right now I siting down on my couch, with my remote ( Internet) watching as the film unfolds in XD
Re: Nigerian Military, Police, Others Can’t Find Tompolo – EFCC by sirlop(m): 2:00am On Feb 20, 2016
Ochinex:

I rest my case.
Don't mind the kid. When u correct someone and he takes it as an insult, it shows the person has a mental problem. U see many them on nairaland.
Re: Nigerian Military, Police, Others Can’t Find Tompolo – EFCC by sirlop(m): 2:02am On Feb 20, 2016
maestro2000:
What people doesn't realize is that the govt is stylishly pushing tompolo to his own demise, because as time goes on he will be declared wanted both in Nigeria and abroad and thereby turning him to international fugitive there threading the same route as his brother Henry O. He will be pushed to the wall until he scales the wall and try to escape to foreign land, he will be arrested, prosecuted and jailed on a foreign land, and his army and soldiers will be put in disarray thereby they won't be able to carry out their threats...

Right now I siting down on my couch, with my remote ( Internet) watching as the film unfolds in XD
What people don't realize
Re: Nigerian Military, Police, Others Can’t Find Tompolo – EFCC by sirlop(m): 2:03am On Feb 20, 2016
saintmark88:

Y are u resting ur case? r u tiyad of teaching already, teacher!!!.....continue now, f.ool
Shut up and learn from him
Re: Nigerian Military, Police, Others Can’t Find Tompolo – EFCC by itunu8(f): 2:57am On Feb 20, 2016
2rutalk1:

Hmmm.. But u wre willing to give jonathan another four years even after failing us for 6years!! Pls expanciate undecided
Re: Nigerian Military, Police, Others Can’t Find Tompolo – EFCC by YelloweWest: 3:23am On Feb 20, 2016
kropotkin2:
He can remain in hiding till kingdom come, but what matters is the govt now has all his assets. He can enjoy the life of a fugitive all he wants. Oh and ok he should resume the pipeline bombing with immediate effect
You are free to decive yourself
Re: Nigerian Military, Police, Others Can’t Find Tompolo – EFCC by YelloweWest: 3:25am On Feb 20, 2016
Soreza:
And What did tompolo do?FIND OBASANJO FIRST,HE IS A WORLD CLASS CRIMINAL AND STILL CELEBRATED.
To think that tompolo is walking around freely. Make military go near him house na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Questions Okonjo-Iweala Could Not Answer By Oshiomhole / Abia: Ikpeazu’s Removal Stands, Says Federal High Court / Uncompleted Projects Slated For Commissioning During Buhari's Lagos Visit - PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.