Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,689 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Oki Samuel, Jonathan's Relation That Was Killed By Kidnappers - See Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oki Samuel, Jonathan's Relation That Was Killed By Kidnappers - See Photos (49206 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash / Dead Body Of Colonel Samaila Inusa Killed By Kidnappers (Photos) / Jonathan’s Cousin, Samuel Oki Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oki Samuel, Jonathan's Relation That Was Killed By Kidnappers - See Photos by agarawu23(m): 6:35pm On Feb 19, 2016
Too bad
Re: Oki Samuel, Jonathan's Relation That Was Killed By Kidnappers - See Photos by saintkel(m): 6:35pm On Feb 19, 2016
Yet no word from GEJ. I wana learn from dis man abeg, d pressure was much yet not a word.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oki Samuel, Jonathan's Relation That Was Killed By Kidnappers - See Photos by Godsonkemz(m): 6:35pm On Feb 19, 2016
Politically masterminded. If APC deny this, they are bloody liars. Police do your investigation to fish out these devils.

1 Like

Re: Oki Samuel, Jonathan's Relation That Was Killed By Kidnappers - See Photos by kceewhyte(m): 6:36pm On Feb 19, 2016
R I P
Re: Oki Samuel, Jonathan's Relation That Was Killed By Kidnappers - See Photos by justreg90: 6:38pm On Feb 19, 2016
may his soul rest well
Re: Oki Samuel, Jonathan's Relation That Was Killed By Kidnappers - See Photos by Yemiseun(m): 6:39pm On Feb 19, 2016
I no trust this guy joor
Re: Oki Samuel, Jonathan's Relation That Was Killed By Kidnappers - See Photos by babafirst(m): 6:40pm On Feb 19, 2016
RIP,sad,very sad and barbaric.
Re: Oki Samuel, Jonathan's Relation That Was Killed By Kidnappers - See Photos by babadem2much(m): 6:41pm On Feb 19, 2016
Rest In Peace bro

there's no reason for any one to to kill someone your killers will never see peace.

God rest your soul
Re: Oki Samuel, Jonathan's Relation That Was Killed By Kidnappers - See Photos by kilokeys(m): 6:41pm On Feb 19, 2016
MzPecs:
Damn! Why are we born in the first place if this is how we gonna go? cry cry cry

May his soul RIP!

Deep
Re: Oki Samuel, Jonathan's Relation That Was Killed By Kidnappers - See Photos by pulsa(m): 6:44pm On Feb 19, 2016
MzPecs:
Damn! Why are we born in the first place if this is how we gonna go? cry cry cry

May his soul RIP!

we're here to be merry, to do what we can I.e Bleep,dance,fight,make money if we can, then we go our way when the time is right

To live is to be up and doing
Re: Oki Samuel, Jonathan's Relation That Was Killed By Kidnappers - See Photos by birmingham04: 6:44pm On Feb 19, 2016
The time is coming the poor people will have nothing to eat but the rich. If our leaders created conducive society they too will sleep and snore in the night. If Jonathan remembered his background this tragedy will not befell his cousin. May his gentle soul rest in peace.
Re: Oki Samuel, Jonathan's Relation That Was Killed By Kidnappers - See Photos by MzPecs(f): 6:44pm On Feb 19, 2016
kilokeys:

Deep
Yeah.. embarassed
Re: Oki Samuel, Jonathan's Relation That Was Killed By Kidnappers - See Photos by victorazy(m): 6:46pm On Feb 19, 2016
MzPecs:

May his soul RIP!

That's black man for you, they are very closed to animal.

Stev Jobs was born to invent a program that has changed the world, Bill Gate, Ohms, just to mention few but what about Africa Mandela to fight for freedom grin, Abacha loot, Obasanjo- Ota farm, IBB - letter bomb to mention few.
Re: Oki Samuel, Jonathan's Relation That Was Killed By Kidnappers - See Photos by MzPecs(f): 6:46pm On Feb 19, 2016
pulsa:

we're here to be merry, to do what we can I.e Bleep,dance,fight,make money if we can, then we go our way when the time is right

To live is to be up and doing
True that.. angry

1 Like

Re: Oki Samuel, Jonathan's Relation That Was Killed By Kidnappers - See Photos by MzPecs(f): 6:51pm On Feb 19, 2016
victorazy:

That's black man for you, they are very closed to animal.

Stev Jobs was born to invent a program that has changed the world, Bill Gate, Ohms, just to mention few but what about Africa Mandela to fight for freedom grin, Abacha loot, Obasanjo- Ota farm, IBB - later bomb to mention few.

Imagine..
No laudable achievements just self-oriented ones.

May God help me to fulfil my purpose on earth! cool

1 Like

Re: Oki Samuel, Jonathan's Relation That Was Killed By Kidnappers - See Photos by n1bogo: 6:56pm On Feb 19, 2016
The world is wicked. What does it profit a man to kill his fellow. RIP bro.
Re: Oki Samuel, Jonathan's Relation That Was Killed By Kidnappers - See Photos by deebsman1(m): 6:59pm On Feb 19, 2016
Eya...I feel sorry for d poor soul. RIP dude

But back to real issue.... If his cousin, uncle or brother, whatever he is had done d right thing by d power he had wen he was the c-in-c, maybe kidnappers wouldn't have had d kind of gut they have to have kidnapped d poor guy and even worse killed him sad

From d pix, So na diz kind of life his relations dey sef....dem no fill em presence as in real presence to have their life upgraded not by stealing o, but Jonah could have done something legit to get there lives transformed...SHAME
Re: Oki Samuel, Jonathan's Relation That Was Killed By Kidnappers - See Photos by anytexy: 7:02pm On Feb 19, 2016
God punisH devil
Re: Oki Samuel, Jonathan's Relation That Was Killed By Kidnappers - See Photos by victorazy(m): 7:09pm On Feb 19, 2016
MzPecs:

Imagine..
No laudable achievements just self-oriented ones.

May God help me to fulfil my purpose on earth! cool
Amen

1 Like

Re: Oki Samuel, Jonathan's Relation That Was Killed By Kidnappers - See Photos by afonjay: 7:22pm On Feb 19, 2016
powerfulsettingz:
Rip
if dis boy become. Robber tomorrow. Is dat not he. Was frm childhood.
Re: Oki Samuel, Jonathan's Relation That Was Killed By Kidnappers - See Photos by udemzyudex(m): 7:24pm On Feb 19, 2016
MzPecs:

May his soul RIP!

There was a day I reason about what u wrote, since we are all going to die one day, what's the need of coming to this world at the first place.
Re: Oki Samuel, Jonathan's Relation That Was Killed By Kidnappers - See Photos by MadCow1: 7:28pm On Feb 19, 2016
When his uncle was using our security to play ludo, he was enjoying.. Now see the price he has paid.

He should go and ask his uncle who was sponsoring militants instead of fighting them like the enemy that they were.
Re: Oki Samuel, Jonathan's Relation That Was Killed By Kidnappers - See Photos by MzPecs(f): 7:28pm On Feb 19, 2016
udemzyudex:

There was a day I reason about what u wrote, since we are all going to die one day, what's the need of coming to this world at the first place.

It's a food for thought. angry

Re: Oki Samuel, Jonathan's Relation That Was Killed By Kidnappers - See Photos by HighQue007: 7:44pm On Feb 19, 2016
This ia a bad news..

I would want our clerics to preach more about people getting back what they have given either good or bad (What goes around comes around) instead of the boring stories behind heaven and hell which people doesnt fear anymore..they form holy with inocent face, faces of jesus christ or Mohammed yet they do all the bad,believing looting in the dentriment of poor people is blessing from God. Church and mosque now preach prosperity, it doesnt matter how you get your money, thats blessing from God.

Your heaven and hell is here, if you do good, you get good and if you do bad, you get bad. people needs to be aware what goes around will always comes around.

Jonathan was our president, he had the power to provide us good security but instead GEJ and his kismen looted our money and made us vulnerable thinking they are rich, they are safe.

message to our presnt politicians and potential politicians that all the bad you doing now your children, relatives,your people as a whole will pay for it somedey when the time right, thats when your hell starts only if you dont emissions.

RIP to the innocent soul..
Re: Oki Samuel, Jonathan's Relation That Was Killed By Kidnappers - See Photos by francizy(m): 8:26pm On Feb 19, 2016
MzPecs:

May his soul RIP!

I wonder why we need sabali if we work hard only to die by the hands of useless and wicked souls... Sad tho..
Re: Oki Samuel, Jonathan's Relation That Was Killed By Kidnappers - See Photos by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 19, 2016
Rip man. This news just slapped the taste outta my mouth. Why could they have done this to him? Did he struggle with them? Sad
Re: Oki Samuel, Jonathan's Relation That Was Killed By Kidnappers - See Photos by MzPecs(f): 9:29pm On Feb 19, 2016
francizy:

I wonder why we need sabali if we work hard only to die by the hands of useless and wicked souls... Sad tho..

Seriously..

It's so sad.. embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oki Samuel, Jonathan's Relation That Was Killed By Kidnappers - See Photos by ashajoe: 9:39pm On Feb 19, 2016
it is well with his soul o!
Re: Oki Samuel, Jonathan's Relation That Was Killed By Kidnappers - See Photos by udemzyudex(m): 10:03pm On Feb 19, 2016
MzPecs:

It's a food for thought. angry

Lol.. I see
Re: Oki Samuel, Jonathan's Relation That Was Killed By Kidnappers - See Photos by kenoz(m): 11:03pm On Feb 19, 2016
RIP
Re: Oki Samuel, Jonathan's Relation That Was Killed By Kidnappers - See Photos by Tycoflu(m): 11:12pm On Feb 19, 2016
Nawa oh! That's unfair. The kidnappers just killed him for being related to GEJ who he might not have benefit that much from. Lord take away any stingy uncle that will bring untimely death to me especially those I no eat their one naira. RIP to the dead.
Re: Oki Samuel, Jonathan's Relation That Was Killed By Kidnappers - See Photos by Ayomanor150: 11:40pm On Feb 19, 2016
God why will not think of d good off his fellow brother. Ur killers will not go in peace. RIP comrade Sam. Is well

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka, Others Visit Sunday Igboho In Benin Republic (Pictures) / Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video / Bola Tinubu Super Dapper As He Alighted From His Private Jet-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.