Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

My Take On Anambra State Government After Comprehensive Tour Of The State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Take On Anambra State Government After Comprehensive Tour Of The State (2461 Views)

Nigerians Will See The Level Of Corruption In APC Government After 2019- Makarfi / IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election / APC, Northern Governors Visit Enugu State Government After Nimbo Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Take On Anambra State Government After Comprehensive Tour Of The State by AnambraDota: 10:06am On Aug 19, 2016
The governor of Anambra State is below average governor after my careful thought about the state.
Am rating sector by sector on performance barometer

Education - 85%.

Banking and Finance activities- 70%.

Health - 66%.

Environment - negative10%.

Roads - negative20%

Commercial activities - 95%.

Security - 90%.

Electricity - 50%

Water - 0%.

Poverty Reduction - 23%.

Employment - 21%.

Media and Propaganda - 80%.

When you check critically you will notice that where this government is doing better is where the inherited stellar performance from previous administration but failed to leverage on them.

Obiano is nothing but mouthed sandbag hoodwinking his online social media followers while those all ground can only tell you the facts.

Nothing whatsoever is happening in Anambra aside paying workers salaries, touring towns and villages, going burials, birthdays and marriages, flagging out private projects and snap picture to publish online inorder to deceive gullible people.

On Sunday I visited my pops but he was on landlords association meeting, when I got to the meeting venue though the meeting was about starting but I met some landlords grumbling "if Obiano fail we will hold Obi responsible because we didn't know him(Obiano) but Pita Obi".

I can't understand why Obiano think that fooling social media fans can endear him in the hearts of Omanbalas, why must you lie?

MyJoy: In Anambra State the sight of hardworking people struggling to make ends meet legitimately is enough to give you hope that these guys remain the best against all odd. On commercial activities the state never sleeps.

6 Likes

Re: My Take On Anambra State Government After Comprehensive Tour Of The State by dubemnaija: 10:10am On Aug 19, 2016
Trashy something

2 Likes

Re: My Take On Anambra State Government After Comprehensive Tour Of The State by Omenkata: 10:28am On Aug 19, 2016
[s]
dubemnaija:
Trashy something
[/s]
you're right op

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Take On Anambra State Government After Comprehensive Tour Of The State by Abagworo(m): 10:40am On Aug 19, 2016
I sight you Chino. Needless commenting as the OP gave a full insight using numbers and above all I've not been provoked by you yet

4 Likes

Re: My Take On Anambra State Government After Comprehensive Tour Of The State by Doug07034780891(m): 10:44am On Aug 19, 2016
I know you are yet to learn any lesson over what happened yesterday? You shall soon cry blue murder again.. cheesy

I hope you can see that in the OP ranking, Anambra still beats Imo state in all indices of development. cool

[s]
Abagworo:
I sight you Chino. Needless commenting as the OP gave a full insight using numbers and above all I've not been provoked by you yet
[/s]

1 Like

Re: My Take On Anambra State Government After Comprehensive Tour Of The State by Beremx(f): 10:46am On Aug 19, 2016
Coming from a genuine Anambra man. I love this!
We should always be sincere with ourselves.
Lalasticlala front page! cool

8 Likes

Re: My Take On Anambra State Government After Comprehensive Tour Of The State by EmeeNaka: 10:48am On Aug 19, 2016
No government in Anambra has provided water to the people.
Obiano is the worst governor of Anambra after Chinweoke Mbadinuju.

4 Likes

Re: My Take On Anambra State Government After Comprehensive Tour Of The State by Chapter5ive: 10:49am On Aug 19, 2016
Buddahmonk and his way. He no fit change. Lol
Re: My Take On Anambra State Government After Comprehensive Tour Of The State by Chapter5ive: 10:49am On Aug 19, 2016
Beremx:

That OP is Buddahmonk. Lol
Re: My Take On Anambra State Government After Comprehensive Tour Of The State by Doug07034780891(m): 10:50am On Aug 19, 2016
Beremx Saliu, your pains since yesterday knows no bound..hahahahahaha

Even the OP made a balanced assessment which still scores the government very high. The rate with which you are seeking for front page is dangerously amazing..lol

This thread below shattered alot of hearts

https://www.nairaland.com/3295888/world-class-roads-owerri-change-indeed

Beremx:

front page! cool

1 Like

Re: My Take On Anambra State Government After Comprehensive Tour Of The State by Beremx(f): 10:51am On Aug 19, 2016
Chapter5ive:

That OP is Buddahmonk. Lol
yes I know. he has deactivated his buddahmonk moniker.
Re: My Take On Anambra State Government After Comprehensive Tour Of The State by giles14(m): 10:54am On Aug 19, 2016
Abagworo:
even still anambra is far above imo in all ramification.so ndi imo leave anambra headache n go and develop ur state
Re: My Take On Anambra State Government After Comprehensive Tour Of The State by Doug07034780891(m): 10:56am On Aug 19, 2016
giles14:
even still anambra is far above imo in all ramification.so ndi imo leave anambra headache n go and develop ur state

His pain and that beremx is because of this thread below where a fellow Imolites exposed their state to the world..LOL

Re: My Take On Anambra State Government After Comprehensive Tour Of The State by Beremx(f): 10:58am On Aug 19, 2016
Re: My Take On Anambra State Government After Comprehensive Tour Of The State by DaniDani(m): 11:18am On Aug 19, 2016
one thing I know is that Anambra and Imo and their feelings of superiority will one day tear Ala igbo apart. People from more developed state of Enugu will keep calm but Anambarians and imolites will not let us hear word as they feel that they have arrived. one igbo my foot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Take On Anambra State Government After Comprehensive Tour Of The State by osile2012: 11:21am On Aug 19, 2016
[size=18pt]Follow the link on my signature to rate.[/size]

Re: My Take On Anambra State Government After Comprehensive Tour Of The State by onnenka: 11:22am On Aug 19, 2016
The OP shoukd have given us reasons for his ranking. Nonsense write up.

1 Like

Re: My Take On Anambra State Government After Comprehensive Tour Of The State by bender79: 11:30am On Aug 19, 2016
OP you are right on point. The true Anambranians know he is just an over hyped governor .

4 Likes

Re: My Take On Anambra State Government After Comprehensive Tour Of The State by doctokwus: 11:30am On Aug 19, 2016
Obiano is a N50 sausage roll packaged and sold for N1000 in a supermarket.
It's when he leaves office that his lies and packaging wud be better exposed,same way some people told us GEJ had constructed all roads in the east, and built the 2nd Niger bridge.Now that scam has been exposed.

4 Likes

Re: My Take On Anambra State Government After Comprehensive Tour Of The State by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 19, 2016
I'm not against the progress and development of Anambra and SE as a whole, all I detest is media hyping, lies and personal government (personality cult)

Governance is all about building institutions and not individuals.

3 Likes

Re: My Take On Anambra State Government After Comprehensive Tour Of The State by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 19, 2016
Kkk
Re: My Take On Anambra State Government After Comprehensive Tour Of The State by oboy3(m): 11:38am On Aug 19, 2016
AnambraDota:
The governor of Anambra State is below average governor after my careful thought about the state.
Am rating sector by sector on performance barometer

Education - 85%.

Banking and Finance activities- 70%.

Health - 66%.

Environment - negative10%.

Roads - negative20%

Commercial activities - 95%.

Security - 90%.

Electricity - 50%

Water - 0%.

Poverty Reduction - 23%.

Employment - 21%.

Media and Propaganda - 80%.

When you check critically you will notice that where this government is doing better is where the inherited stellar performance from previous administration but failed to leverage on them.

Obiano is nothing but mouthed sandbag hoodwinking his online social media followers while those all ground can only tell you the facts.

Nothing whatsoever is happening in Anambra aside paying workers salaries, touring towns and villages, going burials, birthdays and marriages, flagging out private projects and snap picture to publish online inorder to deceive gullible people.

On Sunday I visited my pops but he was on landlords association meeting, when I got to the meeting venue though the meeting was about starting but I met some landlords grumbling "if Obiano fail we will hold Obi responsible because we didn't know him(Obiano) but Pita Obi".

I can't understand why Obiano think that fooling social media fans can endear him in the hearts of Omanbalas, why must you lie?

MyJoy: In Anambra State the sight of hardworking people struggling to make ends meet legitimately is enough to give you hope that these guys remain the best against all odd. On commercial activities the state never sleeps.
Exactly my sentiments
you dare not say the truth about anambra on this forum or on facebook pages,they will just insult you,reasons i left the anambra page on facebook,u dare not question willie's government they will blast you

even aguleri people are ashamed of him,he does nothing but put his his bill boards all over anambra

i heard willie is a drunk,reason he wears eyeglasses even at night,the state is actually ruled by his wife ebele obiano

7 Likes

Re: My Take On Anambra State Government After Comprehensive Tour Of The State by Beremx(f): 11:44am On Aug 19, 2016
oboy3:
Exactly my sentiments
you dare not say the truth about anambra on this forum or on facebook pages,they will just insult you,reasons i left the anambra page on facebook,u dare not question willie's government they will blast you

even aguleri people are ashamed of him,he does nothing but put his his bill boards all over anambra

i heard willie is a drunk,reason he wears eyeglasses even at night, the state is actually ruled by his wife ebele obiano

3 Likes

Re: My Take On Anambra State Government After Comprehensive Tour Of The State by AnambraDota: 11:46am On Aug 19, 2016
Reasonable Omanbalas give no poo about who is leading but result, don't be fooled by the online trolls who aint getting no pay being nuisance.

I have been to 3 different countries and my perception about Nigeria change.

East, West, North or South we worship our oppressors, forget all the internet ethugs and their stupidity.

I must commend or condemn any government depending on its performances. Am not praising anybody cus nobody pays me so why should be telling lies to feel funky ?

Nigeria is a cesspit of gullible sore poor and wretched babarians

oboy3:
Exactly my sentiments

i heard willie is a drunk,reason he wears eyeglasses even at night,the state is actually ruled by his wife ebele obiano

3 Likes

Re: My Take On Anambra State Government After Comprehensive Tour Of The State by AnambraDota: 11:48am On Aug 19, 2016
onnenka:
The OP shoukd have given us reasons for his ranking. Nonsense write up.

Reason: Am on ground

2 Likes

Re: My Take On Anambra State Government After Comprehensive Tour Of The State by Doug07034780891(m): 11:48am On Aug 19, 2016
Beremx is looking for every means to console herself after suffering heartbreak and frustration on this thread. Now she is begging to exchange her son for a frontpage material.. cheesy

Re: My Take On Anambra State Government After Comprehensive Tour Of The State by Sweetle(f): 11:54am On Aug 19, 2016
I lost all the respect I had for Chino yesterday.

The guy is so shameless at his age.

I tried to call him to order but he kept on asking 'Who is Chino' and even threatened to report me to the MODs.

How can this shameless man Chino draw fire eastwards?

Igbo is one, whether Igbo in SE or SS.

Chino is truly shameless.

He has been disgraced many times here during the picture posting era by one Odinma or scatter something like that.

I still remember.

5 Likes

Re: My Take On Anambra State Government After Comprehensive Tour Of The State by AnambraDota: 11:55am On Aug 19, 2016
Beremx:

To be sincere I don't know why Nigerians praise their oppressors.
Two of my siblings work with Anambra state government but that's not why I should be sentimental about my verdict.

Obiano is innovative yes but he has overgrown his sense of proportion by being power drunk and naccissit bullish wife.

2 Likes

Re: My Take On Anambra State Government After Comprehensive Tour Of The State by Sweetle(f): 11:55am On Aug 19, 2016
AnambraDota:

Welcome back BuddahMonk, we really missed on the battle field. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Take On Anambra State Government After Comprehensive Tour Of The State by Sweetle(f): 11:59am On Aug 19, 2016
Chino who once ruled nairaland and led us into battle with many victories now firing at our positions just because of his hatred for Abagworo and Imo state.

1 Like

Re: My Take On Anambra State Government After Comprehensive Tour Of The State by onnenka: 12:09pm On Aug 19, 2016
Iuu
AnambraDota:

You are on ground cannot be the reason why you scored the governor -20% on roads. How did you come about the scores?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rochas Explains Why His Son Inlaw Uche Nwosu Must Be Imo State Governor / Imo State Governor, Hon. Emeka Ihedioha Has Approved The Following Appointments / Buhari Blows Hot, Warns US That Nigeria Is A Sovereign State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.