Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,925 members, 7,817,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

The Hottest Text Message Ever - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Hottest Text Message Ever (6166 Views)

Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes / Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hottest Text Message Ever by damhadji(m): 4:06pm On Jul 09, 2009
i got this text for my girl friend over a year ago. i cant help but read it over and over again. though the relationship is kinda complicated now. i'm thinking i should break it up soon cos she's got another guy in her life. sad anyway, this is the best text i've ever got

When you came along, i wasn't even looking for anyone.As i got to know you, i saw you as a great friend. You made me laugh from the heart and see things in a whole different way.With you i can speak without wondering what you might think. I can be me and you can be you. You learned my weakness and encouraged me to grow.You found my strenght and challenged me to become even stronger. You helped me to see myself as a good and beautiful person and just when i least expected it, you showed me exactly how i wanted to be loved. I love you my darling.With everything i stand for.

what about you? smiley
Re: The Hottest Text Message Ever by justkunmi(m): 8:10pm On Jul 09, 2009
. .and.you.say.she's.with.another.guy.now After.that.text.message

Abi.na.u.mess.up?
Re: The Hottest Text Message Ever by declem(m): 8:28pm On Jul 09, 2009
guy,wit dis txt message she stil leave u.girls are not meant 2b trusted.they are all bitches.Bleep them
Re: The Hottest Text Message Ever by Godmother(f): 8:35pm On Jul 09, 2009
declem:

guy,wit dis txt message she stil leave u.girls are not meant 2b trusted.they are all bitches.mess them

Guy na who hurt you? undecided undecided undecided
Dont take tings so bad.A lot of us have been hurt and have moved on with time. And anyway, if we are looking for people not to trust, it should be men. But shrugs there are still a few good eggs out there
Re: The Hottest Text Message Ever by puskin: 9:05pm On Jul 09, 2009
D gal just use txt play U.
I receiv'd loads of similar "best txts" 4rm gals, past nd present nd looking 4ward 2more in d future.
2me they don't mean shìt.
Re: The Hottest Text Message Ever by posakosa(m): 9:58pm On Jul 09, 2009
the text was probably meant for someone else. lol.
Re: The Hottest Text Message Ever by pinkella: 11:02pm On Jul 09, 2009
Words wey she copy from mills and boons, na im dey trip you grin
Re: The Hottest Text Message Ever by TOPE20001(f): 11:07pm On Jul 09, 2009
pinkella:

Words wey she copy from mills and boons, na im dey trip you grin

rofl. . . grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Hottest Text Message Ever by latch(m): 12:01am On Jul 10, 2009
definitely lifted from a song or romance novel
Re: The Hottest Text Message Ever by 190: 12:20am On Jul 10, 2009
i heard ramsey noah jack bauer tell a babe dat same stuff in 1 drama sumtyme ago

what a coincidence
Re: The Hottest Text Message Ever by topup: 2:38am On Jul 10, 2009
Aww this is sweet, and I am sure everytime you read it you are transported to that time when you both loved each other.

Just as long as you remember it was in the past. .

Look towards the brighter future, even if all the new woman does is look at you, that look will be all you need to know, to show you that she truly loves you - after all actions speak louder than words.
Re: The Hottest Text Message Ever by ladykool(f): 3:17am On Jul 10, 2009
ohh thats the same text i sent to my ex-boyfriend lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
so wats so special about it
Re: The Hottest Text Message Ever by topup: 4:13am On Jul 10, 2009
lady kool:

ohh thats the same text i sent to my ex-boyfriend lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

It made him feel special. .
Re: The Hottest Text Message Ever by Nobody: 4:16am On Jul 10, 2009
lady kool:

So you send am and not to make him feel special.
Lady cool, you sef grin grin
Re: The Hottest Text Message Ever by oyinda3(f): 6:39am On Jul 10, 2009
lady kool so u mean to say it's a generic message? lol
as long as it achieves its intended purpose abi
Re: The Hottest Text Message Ever by damhadji(m): 9:07am On Jul 10, 2009
justkunmi:

. .and.you.say.she's.with.another.guy.now After.that.text.message

Abi.na.u.mess.up?

Me ke!
if i was the one, i wont even bring this up at all!
She entered the fast lane.
She doesnt even know i know about her new relationship!
She still says 'i love you' when we talk on phone

IMAGINE!!!!

I feel like sending her antrax when she says so.

Na wa o. is every girl like this. undecided

It seem they got used to the normal hit and run guys. they dont know there are still some reliable ones out there!
Re: The Hottest Text Message Ever by v3: 9:15am On Jul 10, 2009
@post

i thot text mesgs were no longer than 160 xters or am i missin something?

@mesg. . .

after everything she still left you. . .o ma se o
Re: The Hottest Text Message Ever by Hollysmile: 12:28pm On Jul 10, 2009
It couldn't stand the test of time. So of what sense does it make? LOL
Kiddin! Dat was cool, anyways.
Re: The Hottest Text Message Ever by biola44: 12:33pm On Jul 10, 2009
text na format, shine ur eyes
Re: The Hottest Text Message Ever by hayoakins(m): 3:08pm On Jul 10, 2009
for nice romantic, inspirational, friendship,witnessing(preaching) text messages, check out my blog but please don't publish my text

www.hayoakins..com

dont just read or copy the text, poem etc, please let a comment
Re: The Hottest Text Message Ever by topup: 3:30am On Jul 12, 2009
v3nom4eva:

@post

i thot text mesgs were no longer than 160 xters or am i missin something?

Yes, you run out the characters, and send another text tongue

v3nom4eva:

@mesg. . .

after everything she still left you. . .o ma se o

That's life, nothing is for certain, do not rely on the words of man tongue - because we are indecisive by nature and are unable to forsee the future.
Re: The Hottest Text Message Ever by damhadji(m): 9:09am On Jul 13, 2009
@topup

you are right.

i just learned "you can never know the true meaninng of love until you understand thet -you can never love everybody, everybody cant love you and dont always get good gesture back even if you give it out.Not all the time"

i value my words. i dont just give 'em out unless i mean what i wanted to say. i always expect the same. it turns out that it just doesnt work that way. undecided
Re: The Hottest Text Message Ever by starlife30(m): 9:55am On Jul 13, 2009
Stay cool guys & gurls
Re: The Hottest Text Message Ever by kok(m): 10:26am On Jul 13, 2009
damhadji:

"you can never know the true meaninng of love until you understand thet -you can never love everybody, everybody cant love you and dont always get good gesture back even if you give it out.Not all the time"

True words!
damhadji:

i value my words. i dont just give 'em out unless i mean what i wanted to say. i always expect the same. it turns out that it just doesnt work that way. undecided

It just cannot work that way because they are full of untruthfulness and thus believe lies rather than truth. They give out what they think they have just to get what they need at a particular time, and that include false text messages.
Re: The Hottest Text Message Ever by Tudor6(f): 10:36am On Jul 13, 2009
Never take text messages serious. She's probably sending it to the new guy right now!
I wouldn't be suprised if she sent it after you gave her 1500 recharge card - recharge cards {especially 1500} make even the most frigid and unemotional girl turn to william shakespeare. . .
Re: The Hottest Text Message Ever by rhufffryda(m): 2:12pm On Jul 13, 2009
:-x :-x :-x :-x
Re: The Hottest Text Message Ever by biola44: 2:57pm On Jul 13, 2009
Tudór:

Never take text messages serious. She's probably sending it to the new guy right now!
I wouldn't be suprised if she sent it after you gave her 1500 recharge card - recharge cards {especially 1500} make even the most frigid and unemotional girl turn to william shakespeare. . .

lol, grin
Re: The Hottest Text Message Ever by chiejik(f): 3:48pm On Jul 13, 2009

confused lo
Re: The Hottest Text Message Ever by Turiano(m): 6:08am On Jul 14, 2009
Guy u me after dis beautiful txt she stil wnts 2 leave u damme grls sucks,u see y i dnt blame guys dat use and dump grls.

(1) (Reply)

See What Excess Conji Can Do (pic) / Happy Birthday MAKYDEBBIE!!! / This Is Why We Love Them #YorubaDemons. (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.