Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

President Buhari Departs For Egypt(photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Departs For Egypt(photos) (26022 Views)

President Buhari Departs For Germany (Photos) / President Buhari Departs For United Arab Emirates (Photos) / Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Departs For Egypt(photos) by chiedu7: 7:56pm On Feb 19, 2016
Abi na cover for medical treatment?

Meanwhile Economy dey die, president dey waka.

Obiagelli:
I am not in anyway an economist but i have been reading a bit, especially Henry Boyo ( truth be told, i get an anytime i do).
I believe we earn our oil revenue in dollars, what if the federal government pay states their allocation in dollars and the state simple exchange their dollars for naira at the bank or BDC.
With this system there will be surplus dollar in the system that will drive the exchange rate down. A good example of this was during the last election when dollar was raining all over the place (thanks to Dasuki) the dollar fell to 170 naira despite official rate at 197 naira.

www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/business/51434-naira-gains-against-dollar-at-black-market

So I ask again what will go wrong if we flood the economy with dollars?

[size=14pt]Propaganda again
See Naira about 2 weeks ago
[/size]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-ld5lYv8fjFQ/VrRyt3gwfqI/AAAAAAADaLY/3epMdxBwbSc/s400/photostudio_1454664608886.jpg[/img]
http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2016/02/exchange-rate-today.html

[size=14pt]See Naira today
[/size]

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt3bd2k40g95r.19daa360.jpg[/img]
Re: President Buhari Departs For Egypt(photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 7:57pm On Feb 19, 2016
chai。。。Even d media don dey mock us by always showcasing this his over lustful useless just go sidon dey look meeting travels...No current president in d world during diz global recession waste d country funds like diz duara man does.
Re: President Buhari Departs For Egypt(photos) by RaptorX: 7:59pm On Feb 19, 2016
That his ADC is probably tired of all this traveling upandan.
Re: President Buhari Departs For Egypt(photos) by pedrilo: 8:00pm On Feb 19, 2016
This president is something else.
Re: President Buhari Departs For Egypt(photos) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 19, 2016
Nice comment...Aamin

mynd1:
God protect my president

God bless Nigeria.
Re: President Buhari Departs For Egypt(photos) by igwegeorgiano(m): 8:06pm On Feb 19, 2016
Our hon minister for tourism is off to pharo's land. safe trip o baba mi. aroplen o ni jepo o
Re: President Buhari Departs For Egypt(photos) by suxkill: 8:06pm On Feb 19, 2016
Joeace3000:
smh.. when youths should be taking to the streets and demanding answers,they are here encouraging this fraud we are experiencing. I regret supporting APC. Only people who are still under daddy and mummy support this joke government.

Sorry!

Wailing form has finished.
Re: President Buhari Departs For Egypt(photos) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 19, 2016
Stop whining. Nobody forced him down your throat.

9japrof:
this man is plain hilarious, can't he for once delegate some of this summits and conferences to someone else even if Na his deputy instead of moving from one spot to the other.

No economic blueprint, the economy is in shambles and what this man knows is to travel about wasting the same forex that they said is not available. I blame the gullible idiots that foisted this man on us, Please can someone remind this man that one of his campaign promises is making one dollar equals one naira.

We Nigerians are on a long ride. I continue to say that the current finance minister is overwhelmed with her work. Buhari should have looked for seasoned technocrats to handle this economy.
Re: President Buhari Departs For Egypt(photos) by lagdmark(m): 8:20pm On Feb 19, 2016
seunwen2:
Wakawaka President
No mind this slow poison that was why IBB & co planned that Coup in 1985 against him
Re: President Buhari Departs For Egypt(photos) by Kjking(m): 8:22pm On Feb 19, 2016
100Cents:
Can someone define OLODO for me ?
Buhari

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Departs For Egypt(photos) by HirstMOG(m): 8:23pm On Feb 19, 2016
Even this cat get sense pass our Daura President. No budget yet he is touring every where, but the cat could recognize the lassa in that rat.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Departs For Egypt(photos) by kellsblingsz(m): 8:25pm On Feb 19, 2016
I dont even think dat dis old man knows dat the dollar is rising everyday and instead of sitting down and think about handling the situation,he is busy going on unnecessary trips here and there. Nonsense president
Re: President Buhari Departs For Egypt(photos) by luvprince4real(m): 8:37pm On Feb 19, 2016
when next is buhari visiting nigeria?
Re: President Buhari Departs For Egypt(photos) by loveofall: 8:38pm On Feb 19, 2016
God help ur kids. Were are the youth of this country? A country were the same old names from 1961 are still same name ruling us till 2016! How can we change this? #werearetheyouth.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Departs For Egypt(photos) by mindtricks: 8:39pm On Feb 19, 2016
harmless011:
Ajala the traveller always in the air, this man should just hand over to osibanjo.

Leave our presido alone. Nigeria is best governed from abroad. PMB is more likely to release much needed information about our country while on such journeys.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Departs For Egypt(photos) by mindtricks: 8:40pm On Feb 19, 2016
suxkill:

Sorry!

Wailing form has finished.

Please go print more!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Departs For Egypt(photos) by macino1(m): 8:41pm On Feb 19, 2016
Running from reality back home. . .Laugh grin
Re: President Buhari Departs For Egypt(photos) by TheFreeOne: 8:42pm On Feb 19, 2016
massinola:
a toad our people say does not run in day time in vain, either it's after something or something is after it. the problem is that we don't know which one is Mr. President's case. whether he's after something or something is after him. the simple truth is that we Nigerians na land we be, we no go anywhere. soldier go soldier come,Barack go still de kamkpe. Mr wakawaka go come, we go still dey de wait you. but remember our naira and economy are still obeying the law of gravity drastically. I wonder how much is involved in this your travels. remember you met empty treasury, or have you started using the recovered money? na just question I ask oh before some people exchange me for dollar here.

Maybe he's in search of "Aab-i-Hayat" "al iksir", elixir or philosopher's stone as some calls it.

But whatever may be his reasons for these incessant travels he ought to delegate others to represent him at times so that he can keep abreast of happenings at home as such will make people believe he's concerned about their welfare and state of the economy.
Re: President Buhari Departs For Egypt(photos) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 19, 2016
mynd1:
God protect my president
God bless Nigeria.
words of a dull brain who think he's smarter!

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Departs For Egypt(photos) by Esiturua(m): 8:52pm On Feb 19, 2016
THE LAW OF BUHARI STATES THAT THE FALL IN NIGERIAN CURRENCY IS PROPORTIONAL TO THE NUMBER OF TRIPS I MAKE IN A MONTH. WAILERS ARE INDIRECTLY AFFECTED BECAUSE THEY SLEEP WITH EMPTY POCKET.
Re: President Buhari Departs For Egypt(photos) by melesky8820(m): 8:57pm On Feb 19, 2016
i wonder if we du av ambassadors representing us in oda countries...pmb ...change
Re: President Buhari Departs For Egypt(photos) by Damfostopper(m): 9:01pm On Feb 19, 2016
He should have been given Minister of tourism..... Who made this one president?..... BTW...... I heard when he returns... he will change Nigeria currency from naira to Egyptian pounds
Re: President Buhari Departs For Egypt(photos) by makabulchi(m): 9:06pm On Feb 19, 2016
Ndlistic:
President Buhari departs for Sharm El-Sheikh Egypt for Africa Business Forum on 19th Feb 2016

http://www.ndubuisiude..com.ng/2016/02/president-buhari-departs-for-egyptphotos.html?m=1

Biko buy bread n banana wen u show
Re: President Buhari Departs For Egypt(photos) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 19, 2016
modelmike7:
Safe trip my Darling President. May God Almighty continue to be your guide and your guard as you are mending and resuscitating all that had been made bad previously. #IbelieveinBuhari
Nansense. angry
Re: President Buhari Departs For Egypt(photos) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 19, 2016
mynd1:
Haters can go n die for all we care. angry
you, dead as can be!
Re: President Buhari Departs For Egypt(photos) by princejenks(m): 9:16pm On Feb 19, 2016
If you want a free ticket to junket the world,just act malnourished,claim you are very broke but very passionate to serve your country,get some people to fund your campaigns before elections and then sell a dummy to the masses about being the much anticipated messiah that would fulfil all their high hopes and expectations,and the rest like they say would be history

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Departs For Egypt(photos) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 19, 2016
lohresloco:
notice how zombies avoid threads like this in shame....if he was right , they'd be here defending he's royal cluelessness
Guy you're correct.
They've deserted Mr. Ajala grin
Re: President Buhari Departs For Egypt(photos) by Mamog(m): 9:19pm On Feb 19, 2016
..... and he travelled again!!!
Re: President Buhari Departs For Egypt(photos) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 19, 2016
godsluvee:
May God guide you just as Buhari is guiding this country undecided undecided
grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Departs For Egypt(photos) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 19, 2016
modelmike7:
. . . Amen in Jesus name. Thanks so much for your prayers sis.
watch your back shocked
Re: President Buhari Departs For Egypt(photos) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 19, 2016
Chiccly:
Dear Buhari,

We did not elect you to be The Tourism President.

Kindly address the issues in Nigeria ,it is fast getting out of hand.

The common man cannot even buy kerosene to cook not to talk of eating good food. Dollar rate has affected virtually thing in the market.

Please Sir, while you are away, think about it, you campaigned for change and now we don't know what is happening again.

Thanks you Sir.
Dear madam, I'm Buhari's personal assistant.
Write in Hausa. He can't read jack.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kogi: INEC Begins Final Collation Of Results / Peter Psquare Endorses Peter Obi For President / Amaechi’s Letter To Saraki Lacks Merit, Says PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.