Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,215 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

President Buhari Departs For Egypt(photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Departs For Egypt(photos) (26024 Views)

President Buhari Departs For Germany (Photos) / President Buhari Departs For United Arab Emirates (Photos) / Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Departs For Egypt(photos) by falseman(m): 9:31pm On Feb 19, 2016
Don't trust man made machines
Re: President Buhari Departs For Egypt(photos) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 19, 2016
Snipes009:
Nice comment...Aamin
Daura e-goat spotted.
Re: President Buhari Departs For Egypt(photos) by suxkill: 9:33pm On Feb 19, 2016
mindtricks:

Please go print more!

Due naira depreciation,the price has increased. cool
Re: President Buhari Departs For Egypt(photos) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 19, 2016
Oh yeah! Proud to be! So what you gonna do now? Jump into the lagoon and die? While Onyeka sings a tribute at your funeral....

Mothafucka..

LEGALAide:

Daura e-goat spotted.
Re: President Buhari Departs For Egypt(photos) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 19, 2016
Snipes009:
Oh yeah! Proud to be! So what you gonna do now? Jump into the lagoon and die? While Onyeka sings a tribute at your funeral....

Mothafucka..

Jump into the lagoon and die kwa?
Do you think everyone lives in holes and close to dirt and murky waters like you do?
Grow up scumbag!
PROUD AND SLOVEN DAURA SWINE!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Departs For Egypt(photos) by Ngozibotic(f): 10:09pm On Feb 19, 2016
Chai.....this man is spoiling my hand o....which kind mistake make me campaign with all my energy for this man.......shame has led me to abandon my old handle..... sad...if only Jona was not so clueless....how could I have made this mistake

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Departs For Egypt(photos) by mywells: 10:19pm On Feb 19, 2016
Saraki is watching
Re: President Buhari Departs For Egypt(photos) by Temptee101(m): 10:24pm On Feb 19, 2016
It's now very clear that this man has no idea what he was elected to do. He still acts like he was just sworn in yesterday, in three months time it will be exactly one year he assumed office.

This buhari of a man used the numerous challenges facing this country against GEJ and the desperation of Nigerians for a change.

This country is in for a long thing.

I now see reasons why most people tag him a dullard, he is truly one.
Re: President Buhari Departs For Egypt(photos) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 19, 2016
I only suggested to you an alternative route to ending your life quick. Holla when you off yourself..

LEGALAide:

Jump into the lagoon and die kwa?
Do you think everyone lives in holes and close to dirt and murky waters like you do?
Grow up scumbag!
PROUD AND SLOVEN DAURA SWINE!
Re: President Buhari Departs For Egypt(photos) by jmand(m): 11:12pm On Feb 19, 2016
Sai Baba! Wish you safe journey Mr. President. God bless you, God bless Nigeria
Re: President Buhari Departs For Egypt(photos) by afrika(f): 11:28pm On Feb 19, 2016
It seems we don't want to say we regret voting this nonsense people to power. In a complete calendar year he has not stayed a full 60days in his office to know what is happening in the country. Budget missing then found. Himself reviewed and now pretends he doesn't know and people re fired. We only need this kind of government in 1983 or 1989 but not now in 2016. Haters don't go vexing
Re: President Buhari Departs For Egypt(photos) by ducramsey99(m): 11:32pm On Feb 19, 2016
Mr dullard......upon all this business summit wey u dey go.....u neva put one into practice...who knows what happens next.....
Re: President Buhari Departs For Egypt(photos) by skelewu404(m): 11:54pm On Feb 19, 2016
ilyas26:
Oya, wailers come and mastubate
please u need to change ur moniker , that is my real name men
Re: President Buhari Departs For Egypt(photos) by Masculity(m): 12:07am On Feb 20, 2016
harmless011:
Ajala the traveller always in the air, this man should just hand over to osibanjo.

... And you go back to school.
Re: President Buhari Departs For Egypt(photos) by punkyellla(f): 1:24am On Feb 20, 2016
ilyas26:
Oya, wailers come and mastubate
Just point out one single thing that this man has achieved with his travels. Which stupid investor will invest in a country without Nepa. The foreign companies are busy sacking and running out of the country because of no light or fuel.
Re: President Buhari Departs For Egypt(photos) by punkyellla(f): 1:25am On Feb 20, 2016
afrika:
It seems we don't want to say we regret voting this nonsense people to power. In a complete calendar year he has not stayed a full 60days in his office to know what is happening in the country. Budget missing then found. Himself reviewed and now pretends he doesn't know and people re fired. We only need this kind of government in 1983 or 1989 but not now in 2016. Haters don't go vexing
Re: President Buhari Departs For Egypt(photos) by dumie(f): 1:31am On Feb 20, 2016
This is no longer a joke anymore nor funny! Howbeit I always knew that none of the recycled old politicians could be our saviour..But this is the worst president Nigerian ever had
Re: President Buhari Departs For Egypt(photos) by moneyurch(m): 1:45am On Feb 20, 2016
common sense na trasure, indirectly enriching other kwantries GDP through their tourism sector, how many of those presidents don come naija for any of the fora? cant you utu hausa think of a forum and invite other presidos to naija? aturu hausa utu monkey instead of walkaring like a simple pendulum and scrutum
Re: President Buhari Departs For Egypt(photos) by dumie(f): 1:45am On Feb 20, 2016
Ngozibotic:
Chai.....this man is spoiling my hand o....which kind mistake make me campaign with all my energy for this man.......shame has led me to abandon my old handle..... sad...if only Jona was not so clueless....how could I have made this mistake
Lol I understand, that's was d major reason I didn't campaign for any of them. Cos both were Dim wit,nitwit,half wit and ignoramus but Bubu d slowpoke myopic laggard, has beaten Jona this time around.. Never envisaged anyone wud be worst than Jona satan lol

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Departs For Egypt(photos) by Chuksyno(m): 3:07am On Feb 20, 2016
Meaning of APC is ACUTE POVERTY CONVERTER. Their mission is to reduce the population of this most populous nation of Africa by 50% in the nearest future. But wait o, una no sabi meaning of 'change' before una go vote? dat change na converter or una fit callam one chance or common man migration. Meanwhile more changes are underway from our Mr Travel n Tour presido.

1 Share

Re: President Buhari Departs For Egypt(photos) by unuane1(m): 5:45am On Feb 20, 2016
Seasonal movie: Bubu The Traveler. Season 28
Re: President Buhari Departs For Egypt(photos) by Kenchukky(m): 6:09am On Feb 20, 2016
If this guy goes for Trade and Investment meeting when he does not know anything about the subject matter what will his ministers be going for.
Re: President Buhari Departs For Egypt(photos) by 9japrof(m): 6:40am On Feb 20, 2016
Snipes009:
Stop whining. Nobody forced him down your throat.

Yes it was idiots like you, gullible fellows like you that foisted him on innocent Nigerians, people who were so gullible that they couldn't see through their nose, people who believe in propaganda and hate to be told the facts.
When this man promised a social package of 5000 to 25 million poor Nigerians, did you for once sit down and think about the lies there(125 billion to be spent monthly on giving handouts) which is another avenue for ripping off Nigeria since there is no comprehensive database in Nigeria.

You believed him when he said he is going to stabilize oil price, who does that, even OPEC has found it difficult to stabilize oil price in recent years not to talk of the dulladino from daura.

when he said he is going to make one naira equal to one dollar, did gullible souls like you sit down and ask yourself what mechanisms is he gonna use to make that possible, no instead of that, you and your folks sheepishly believed him and no wonder our naira is going to the gutters since very soon it would reach one 1 dollar to 1000 naira bench mark.

Complete disobedience to court, lemme not talk much on that cos it is so glaring, the shittes leader who was arrested sometime last year for civil disobedience should have been released or charged to court. that is an infringement on his fundamental human rights and should be discouraged.

Buh am not a hater and as such would give the administration a plus on the issue of selection corruption crusade he ia carrying out, the whooping sums of money embezzled by the past administration is mind boggling, but more boggling is the fact that what we see more are media trials where the scumbags are already tried in the news before they are even charged to the court ( which sane country does that). Not even one of them have been sent to jail, no they have not.

Bros I just pray you accept your wrongs if you had voted this administration cos this administration is worse that Jonathan's cluelessness , at least Jonathan had. an economic blueprint, Buh what blueprint does this man have ?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Departs For Egypt(photos) by akoladejesu(m): 6:41am On Feb 20, 2016
Buhari should have named himself as the honourable minister of foreign affairs now. Him no travel wen him dey small ni?
Re: President Buhari Departs For Egypt(photos) by Alanzazani: 6:59am On Feb 20, 2016
Buhari has good reputation for being an an corruption crusader, but in terms of foreign and economic policies Buhari doesn't know jack. If he goes on this foreign trip the only reasonable contribution he makes to important discuss is "we have to fight corruption in Nigeria" that is stale news. A man that called ministers noise makers. We had few options during the 2015 elections but I knew di down in today's Nigeria , Buhari is not just the leader that can take Nigeria to the next level. We have a very sound minister in the foreigners affairs ministry, abike dabiri was at the airport to bid thean farewell she didn't even go with him. When u don't delegate you are bound to be overwhelmed. Its easy to sit on the fence and criticize now they have been given the mantle of leadership and they are flopping. Lai Mohammed said there wasn't anything like padding of the budget on NTA news yesterday. That man would be the fall of this administration he should be seen and not heard he's only good at lies and proaganda. A president that cannot tour all the States in his country? Na the world end dey go round. Politicians will always be politicians. He can't even connect with the people that voted him in power. Come 2019 which I believe the man won't run from the way his carrying on we go see whether na foreigners go vote am back in e go clear for everybody eye. The same mistakes the man made in 83 are playing out in 2016 ask yourselves why Nigerians jubilated on the streets the day this man was overthrown. We never see anything yet
Re: President Buhari Departs For Egypt(photos) by izzykingsley(m): 7:12am On Feb 20, 2016
PMB Mr Tourist 2015. lipsrsealed
Re: President Buhari Departs For Egypt(photos) by Fime2000: 7:22am On Feb 20, 2016
is good 4 me, let him be flying up and down.
Re: President Buhari Departs For Egypt(photos) by Nobody: 7:24am On Feb 20, 2016
Stfu...You still whining....lol

9japrof:

Yes it was idiots like you, gullible fellows like you that foisted him on innocent Nigerians, people who were so gullible that they couldn't see through their nose, people who believe in propaganda and hate to be told the facts.
When this man promised a social package of 5000 to 25 million poor Nigerians, did you for once sit down and think about the lies there(125 billion to be spent monthly on giving handouts) which is another avenue for ripping off Nigeria since there is no comprehensive database in Nigeria.

You believed him when he said he is going to stabilize oil price, who does that, even OPEC has found it difficult to stabilize oil price in recent years not to talk of the dulladino from daura.

when he said he is going to make one naira equal to one dollar, did gullible souls like you sit down and ask yourself what mechanisms is he gonna use to make that possible, no instead of that, you and your folks sheepishly believed him and no wonder our naira is going to the gutters since very soon it would reach one 1 dollar to 1000 naira bench mark.

Complete disobedience to court, lemme not talk much on that cos it is so glaring, the shittes leader who was arrested sometime last year for civil disobedience should have been released or charged to court. that is an infringement on his fundamental human rights and should be discouraged.

Buh am not a hater and as such would give the administration a plus on the issue of selection corruption crusade he ia carrying out, the whooping sums of money embezzled by the past administration is mind boggling, but more boggling is the fact that what we see more are media trials where the scumbags are already tried in the news before they are even charged to the court ( which sane country does that). Not even one of them have been sent to jail, no they have not.

Bros I just pray you accept your wrongs if you had voted this administration cos this administration is worse that Jonathan's cluelessness , at least Jonathan had. an economic blueprint, Buh what blueprint does this man have ?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Departs For Egypt(photos) by lormarx: 7:29am On Feb 20, 2016
Ndlistic:
President Buhari departs for Sharm El-Sheikh Egypt for Africa Business Forum on 19th Feb 2016

http://www.ndubuisiude..com.ng/2016/02/president-buhari-departs-for-egyptphotos.html?m=1

Travelling presido ,Enjoying His Retirement
Re: President Buhari Departs For Egypt(photos) by Opynion: 7:47am On Feb 20, 2016
Anytime there is crises in the country the man will jet out.

Abi nah only me notice this
Re: President Buhari Departs For Egypt(photos) by nicolosam(m): 8:06am On Feb 20, 2016
mynd1:
Haters can go n die for all we care. angry

Is dis a comment?
Re: President Buhari Departs For Egypt(photos) by 9japrof(m): 8:06am On Feb 20, 2016
Snipes009:
Stfu...You still whining....lol

hahaha am going to shut the f.uc.k up bro cos I pray this dude succeeds, cos if he does, Nigeria succeeds by extension me and you succeeds bro.

No matter how much we earn or be millionaires and live under this current economic climate, Mehn bros we ain't safe bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Marwa Wants Drug Test For Buhari, Tinubu, Osinbajo, Other Politicians / Pictures From President Buhari's Launch Of 5G Technology To Fight Insecurity / Photos From Godwin Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.