Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,982 members, 7,814,342 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Who Will You Bring Back For One Final Movie, If You Are To Pick Just One - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Will You Bring Back For One Final Movie, If You Are To Pick Just One (834 Views)

It Is Finished, Bobrisky Takes One Final Step, Becomes A Girl / Monica Ogah: 'My Father Said If You Bring An Igbo Man Home, You're On Your Own' / Shirley Igwe Owing N10,000 For Goat Meat And Chicken, Refuses To Pick Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will You Bring Back For One Final Movie, If You Are To Pick Just One by macino1(m): 8:04pm On Feb 19, 2016
I came across this online and I decided to share it here for your contribution, comment and opinion as a way of remembering their excellent and success story in the entertainment industry. Please, do equally give us reason(s) why you prefer that person.

Re: Who Will You Bring Back For One Final Movie, If You Are To Pick Just One by cruzita(f): 8:14pm On Feb 19, 2016
Paul walker love him in fast and furious .Death why!!!!!!
Re: Who Will You Bring Back For One Final Movie, If You Are To Pick Just One by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 19, 2016
haaa na Paul oooo
Re: Who Will You Bring Back For One Final Movie, If You Are To Pick Just One by umehmj(m): 8:29pm On Feb 19, 2016
Paul walker. another guy though he is not here is the Spartacus actor
Re: Who Will You Bring Back For One Final Movie, If You Are To Pick Just One by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 19, 2016
macino1:
I came across this online and I decided to share it here for your contribution, comment and opinion as a way of remembering their excellent and success story in the entertainment industry. Please, do equally give us reason(s) why you prefer that person.

[size=15pt]
YOU SHOULD AVE INCLUDED SPARTACUS......

Liam James Macnytre

Would kill just to bring him back for more season films movie
[/size]

Re: Who Will You Bring Back For One Final Movie, If You Are To Pick Just One by macino1(m): 9:08pm On Feb 19, 2016
WARRIBLOOD:

[size=15pt]
YOU SHOULD AVE INCLUDED SPARTACUS......

Liam James Macnytre

Would kill just to bring him back for more season films movie
[/size]

True Sir, Just a random selection. Nice actor, i never get tired of watching SPARTACUS

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why You Should Believe This Is The END Of P'square / P-square Will Always Be But We Need To Pursue Our Solo Projects - Paul Okoye / Brymo Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.