Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Brymo Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Brymo Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today (835 Views)

BamBam Celebrates Teddy-A On His 30th Birthday (Photos) / Iyanya Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Mavin Stars & Wizkid Ex Tania / Phyno Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brymo Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by lalasticlala(m): 8:47am On May 09, 2016
Olawale Olofo'ro (born 9 May 1986), who performs under the stage name BrymO, is a Nigerian recording artist and composer. He later decided to drop his last name "Ashimi" to adopt his great-grandfather's name Olofo'ro instead.

He started his professional career in 2006 with the help of a local promoter in Okokomaiko, Lagos, signed to Chocolate City. from 2010 to 2013. He signed an International distribution deal with Tate Music Group in 2015. Brymo is most notable for his distinguished voice. He has also been likened to Aṣa, Fela, Tunji Oyelana, Beautiful Nubia and Fatai Rolling Dollar because majority of his songs are in the Yoruba language, and his constant revelation of emotions. Brymo is also known to be vocal about current happenings in Nigeria.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brymo

Re: Brymo Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by gisthit: 8:53am On May 09, 2016
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Brymo Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by Chanchit: 9:04am On May 09, 2016
happy birthday. but its shocking to know hes just 30. I watched Brymo's first single about 8yrs ago, and coming through the same struggle almost upcoming acts go through, been a son of a carpenter that has to fend for himself..... it is well.
Re: Brymo Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by cosmic22(m): 9:10am On May 09, 2016
tot he was destined for greater things but along the way ..the hustle ate him up and he crumbled.... but anyway we thank God for life and the success no matter how little

happy birthday owanbe brymo.
Re: Brymo Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by cruzita(f): 9:12am On May 09, 2016
I love this guy's music .and his lips na killer
Re: Brymo Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by fiftynaira(m): 9:18am On May 09, 2016
I hope and pray the poster above me marries the "son of a carpenter"
Re: Brymo Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:22am On May 09, 2016
brymo my guy,your music gives me happy memories.
Re: Brymo Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by Nobody: 10:21am On May 09, 2016
happy birthday to dt niqqa
Re: Brymo Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by Nobody: 10:24am On May 09, 2016
brymo don old oh HBD

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Thanks Everyone Who Have Stood By Her At This Trying Time / Nigerian Celeb Toni Payne Spotted At Rob Kardashian And Blac Chyna's Chymoji Lau / Starboy Boss, Wizkid To Go On Tour With Chris Brown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.