Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Monica Ogah: 'My Father Said If You Bring An Igbo Man Home, You're On Your Own' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Monica Ogah: 'My Father Said If You Bring An Igbo Man Home, You're On Your Own' (47336 Views)

Atiku’s Daughter Starts A Restaurant In Abuja, See What His Father Said (PHOTOS) / "Almost Every Guy I Know Said If They Were Female They Will Be A..." - OAP Gbemi / Jon Ogah: 5 Facts You Didn't Know About The BBNaija Fake Housemate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Monica Ogah: 'My Father Said If You Bring An Igbo Man Home, You're On Your Own' by ObiOmaMu: 12:15pm On Aug 01, 2017
MTN Project Fame Season 4 winner, Monica Ogah, took to Facebook to reveal that her Father warned her never to bring an Igbo man home as her husband.

The Benue-born singer wrote;

“So my father said,if you bring any Igbo man home for marriage,you are on your own..I said am not ready but why that?someone tell me anything wrong with Igbo men?”
And here’s the reply she got from her followers;

http://www.lailasblog.com/dad-said-bring-igbo-man-home-marriage-youre-mtn-project-fame-winner-monica-ogah/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monica Ogah: 'My Father Said If You Bring An Igbo Man Home, You're On Your Own' by Jostico: 12:16pm On Aug 01, 2017
your dad has being existing before Christ .

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Monica Ogah: 'My Father Said If You Bring An Igbo Man Home, You're On Your Own' by LifeIsGuhd(f): 12:18pm On Aug 01, 2017
Prolly they are the last on his preference list or not even there cheesy

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monica Ogah: 'My Father Said If You Bring An Igbo Man Home, You're On Your Own' by IamOpemipo(m): 12:20pm On Aug 01, 2017
Hell will go cold the day nairalanders start responding maturely like those commenters up there

270 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Monica Ogah: 'My Father Said If You Bring An Igbo Man Home, You're On Your Own' by pyyxxaro: 12:20pm On Aug 01, 2017
So we should grill our testes undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monica Ogah: 'My Father Said If You Bring An Igbo Man Home, You're On Your Own' by Generalwoodz(m): 1:05pm On Aug 01, 2017
Afonja people sef! so make we fry beans? >:

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monica Ogah: 'My Father Said If You Bring An Igbo Man Home, You're On Your Own' by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 01, 2017
What is this?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monica Ogah: 'My Father Said If You Bring An Igbo Man Home, You're On Your Own' by adonbilivit: 1:06pm On Aug 01, 2017
Your dad must be an NCAN member

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monica Ogah: 'My Father Said If You Bring An Igbo Man Home, You're On Your Own' by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 01, 2017
Afonja propaganda at it this morning...we must push every anti-Igbo news to front page. We must make sure that other tribes hate Igbos to stop Biafraa.

133 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Monica Ogah: 'My Father Said If You Bring An Igbo Man Home, You're On Your Own' by EvilMetahuman: 1:07pm On Aug 01, 2017
Her father is truly a wise and smart man.
He doesn't want his grand children to have flat heads or become criminals cheesy

It is hard to find honest flatron.

He knows, it's really hard to trust those descendants of judas iscariot

Plus they are mostly arrogant, envious with serious inferiority complex.

126 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Monica Ogah: 'My Father Said If You Bring An Igbo Man Home, You're On Your Own' by deedeedee1: 1:07pm On Aug 01, 2017
Marry a benue man since that is where you come from. Your children will appreciate its culture and language since their parent come from same tribe.

7 Likes

Re: Monica Ogah: 'My Father Said If You Bring An Igbo Man Home, You're On Your Own' by EmekaBlue(m): 1:07pm On Aug 01, 2017
Bring an aboki home to ur dad

141 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Monica Ogah: 'My Father Said If You Bring An Igbo Man Home, You're On Your Own' by GeneralOjukwu: 1:07pm On Aug 01, 2017
My deductions -

1. Your Dad is loyal to NCAN (Class of 1977).

2. He doesn't want a son-in-law who wears your clothes & runs to Abidjan any time he sees trouble.

3. He doesn't want you to be a widow when your hubby visits Asia.

CONCLUSION - your Dad is a wise man.

Bible said "Children obey thy parents"

Sherlock Holmes 1852 - 1894

157 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Monica Ogah: 'My Father Said If You Bring An Igbo Man Home, You're On Your Own' by wunmi590(m): 1:07pm On Aug 01, 2017
What is wrong with igbo people?

I am a typical Yoruba guy, though I might be joking on this platform about their tribe, but some igbo men are also good.

Apart from living with some of them in our family house then.

I also had an opportunity to live with one during my service in akwa ibom, the guy is wonderfully made, may be because we are both catholic, but truth be told, is not all igbo men that are bad.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monica Ogah: 'My Father Said If You Bring An Igbo Man Home, You're On Your Own' by VickyRotex(f): 1:07pm On Aug 01, 2017
lol @ Capital Y grin

2 Likes

Re: Monica Ogah: 'My Father Said If You Bring An Igbo Man Home, You're On Your Own' by edicied: 1:08pm On Aug 01, 2017
Nigeria parent never answer the question Y........Just do as i say grin

9 Likes

Re: Monica Ogah: 'My Father Said If You Bring An Igbo Man Home, You're On Your Own' by Tigris007: 1:08pm On Aug 01, 2017
Lol...my igbo brothers, don't mind them.

A wise man once said (while standing up grin), the quality of your enemies is a reflection of value and importance.

Oga niru....no shaking!( she don talk her own)

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monica Ogah: 'My Father Said If You Bring An Igbo Man Home, You're On Your Own' by kingrt2(m): 1:08pm On Aug 01, 2017
Ladies add dick359 on 2go for sexchat
Re: Monica Ogah: 'My Father Said If You Bring An Igbo Man Home, You're On Your Own' by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:08pm On Aug 01, 2017
For me I can't avoid to date a egbo.. girl..m undecided undecided am real... Omo oduduwa..and afonja. anybody dat quote me is a bastard..m undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monica Ogah: 'My Father Said If You Bring An Igbo Man Home, You're On Your Own' by Hackportal(m): 1:09pm On Aug 01, 2017
"""Take ur dad to hospital to knw what is wrong with him """ akpa amu

24 Likes

Re: Monica Ogah: 'My Father Said If You Bring An Igbo Man Home, You're On Your Own' by emekanairaland(m): 1:09pm On Aug 01, 2017
May all the hausa fulani guys fall on you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

20 Likes

Re: Monica Ogah: 'My Father Said If You Bring An Igbo Man Home, You're On Your Own' by sexyjuly(f): 1:09pm On Aug 01, 2017
this is a faceless forum,what do u expect?
IamOpemipo:
Hell will go cold the day nairalanders start responding maturely like those commenters up there

7 Likes

Re: Monica Ogah: 'My Father Said If You Bring An Igbo Man Home, You're On Your Own' by AndreizMendez(m): 1:09pm On Aug 01, 2017
Man na Man.

Shout out to all those girls that goes to shiloh every December.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adorable Photo Of Timaya With His Daughters And Son / Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out In Notting Hill Looking Beautiful (Photos) / Regina Daniels Teaches Her Step Kids How To Dance Naira Marley's Soapy (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.