Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

Pls Help, Infinix Note 2 Or Tecno Camon C8 Which Is Better? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls Help, Infinix Note 2 Or Tecno Camon C8 Which Is Better? (1582 Views)

Tecno Camon CM Vs Oukitel C8; Which One Is Better ? / 3 Things The New Nokia 8 Can Do That Your Infinix Or Tecno Phone Can't Do / Setting The Facts Right : Tecno Camon C8 Vs Iphone 6 Camera Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help, Infinix Note 2 Or Tecno Camon C8 Which Is Better? by Ikwerreboy(m): 10:30pm On Feb 19, 2016
am a guy that loves taking photos, and this is what I first look up to before buying any phone even with my small cash.

Now my experience tecno f7 then, were everything about the phone is ok except the flash which made me sell it off back then.

Am currently using a blackberry z10 which normally gives my some problm. now I need a new phone.

Pls guys base on my love for phones with good camera quality and expecially, I min expecially the quality of the camera flash, which of the bellow phone would you advice me to buy. pls you can your reasons for your opinion. thnks guys
Re: Pls Help, Infinix Note 2 Or Tecno Camon C8 Which Is Better? by stanvesco(m): 10:57pm On Feb 19, 2016
Ikwerreboy:
am a guy that loves taking photos, and this is what I first look up to before buying any phone even with my small cash.

Now my experience tecno f7 then, were everything about the phone is ok except the flash which made me sell it off back then.

Am currently using a blackberry z10 which normally gives my some problm. now I need a new phone.

Pls guys base on my love for phones with good camera quality and expecially, I min expecially the quality of the camera flash, which of the bellow phone would you advice me to buy. pls you can your reasons for your opinion. thnks guys

honestly buy a gionee m5mini. hmmmm
Re: Pls Help, Infinix Note 2 Or Tecno Camon C8 Which Is Better? by Maximum83: 11:40pm On Feb 19, 2016
The two phones are good but they are not in the same price range. In camera department, they seem to have the same quality in a well lit condition but the Camon C8 dual flash helps to shoot a better photos even in gross darkness
Re: Pls Help, Infinix Note 2 Or Tecno Camon C8 Which Is Better? by annacheem: 10:46am On Mar 05, 2016
Ikwerreboy:

since you are asking for my suggestion then camon C8 is better
Re: Pls Help, Infinix Note 2 Or Tecno Camon C8 Which Is Better? by Avero(m): 2:03pm On Mar 05, 2016
I am a note 2 user I compared once The note 2 to my friends camon c8, in the day time my note 2 looked better or about the same thing more press with the camon c8 (no flash ) but at night, the camon c8 ultimately won. camon c8 looks more natural on people, while note 2 looks really beautiful on abstract (objects).
if your asking for the best camera phone amongst the 2, that's Camon c8, I but better specs i(exclusing camera) is the note 2
Re: Pls Help, Infinix Note 2 Or Tecno Camon C8 Which Is Better? by teelaweee(m): 7:48pm On Mar 06, 2016
Ikwerreboy:

Camon C8 has a better camera and good flash

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot 3 Specifications / 7 Gadgets The Smartphone Has Replaced / Apple Iphone SE Price, Release Date And Specs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.