Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,635 members, 7,827,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Did Russia Just Threaten Turkey With Nuclear Weapons? - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Did Russia Just Threaten Turkey With Nuclear Weapons? (6476 Views)

World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) / Russia Just Killed ISIS Leader Abu Bakr Al-baghdadi … For At Least The 4th Time. / The Turkish Coup: For Russia From Turkey With Enough Love To Last Until The... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Russia Just Threaten Turkey With Nuclear Weapons? by Missy89(f): 3:34pm On Feb 22, 2016
scully95:

you are obviously a permamnent zombified anglozionist puppet. how many bokoharamites have you recruited today ?

Facts are there...Russia only needs to creat demand for its National currency and this may even be based on mutual interest. Buhari did almost the same thing back in his 2 years that got him removed by babangida backed by the same western crooks.. You see that regime change isnot today in their diary but Russia has now managed to give a good answer to regime change..

Now.. BRICS card which is already a reality will be the funding back here bases on mutual interest.. here it's simple. Via the use of each other bank letter.. Let me explain even more. Here u have 100 naira of oil that you want to sell to russia.

There is a Business man in Russia that can make 150 Naria after buying it from your country and reselling it to the Rusians..
Now if the Business man does not have 100 Naira in Rubble to buy from Nigeria. He has the option of going to BRICS assuming Nigeria is under BRICS.

Going to bricks to get that 100 in russian conversion rate.. He or she does not need to first of all convert that amout of rubble to dollar before converting it to Naira. With the use of Bank letter of credit will do all that.. A credified commercial bank in Russia can easily confirm to a Nigerian bank that yes the Business man has such amouth of monney in their care.. Now this is all that is needed to buy from Nigeria. and once the oil is shipped the bank in Russia wires the amount to Nigeria. This is just one method of payment that will kill dollar sharply.. Buhari back in the day went to latin america to do exchange by barter.. Very similar to the same initiative but differentworld..

Anyhow you like to twist a and b .. The facts are still on ground.. Less demand for dollar means less pressure on your national currency on the long run.. It's not all about trading in your national currency but creating more demand for your national currency then that will give you leverage in the real world.

This is part of what Gaddafi was planning and wanted to do.. Part of the reason he was killed.. in his case, he wanted to even kill dollar finally.. By using gold reserve to back its oil..
Here if you are buying oil which is Libya's major export.. U will need to first of all convert your money to gold.. That is buy gold and transfer that gold to libya beforeu can buy libya..

Honestly Nigeria at some point or at this point need complete diversification before it gets worse.

Taking Nigeria's case.. Imagine everybody in Nigeria starts using anything Nigerians first.. Just like the recent acceptance of the Music industry. I could remember there was a time all the stations were playing foreign music.

Just imagine the help Nigerians will be doing heir country if they change their mode to made in Nigeria..

let me give u main thing..
All the foreign holiday trips and mode changed to holday in the calabar resort.. All the foreign medical trips reduced completely.. The ladies fond of buying brazilian hair stop using fake hair..

50% of Nigerians buying Innoson cars.. Ajaokuta opens up, 24 hours light.. All industries working and now anything made in Nigeria will be used by Nigerians first..

Imagine how that will reduce demand for dollar to nothing..

The issue of Nigeria is this ought to have been done since.. in the case of Russia.. That is what Russia is doing as we speak and the only card washington has left is to kill the rubble with sanctions.. WHat the sanction managed to do is stop the foreign service credit servicing which in reality did not change anything on ground.. Russia understand the sanctions have come to stay forever and has created a parallel market to it.. BRICS..

GET some brains pls..

Now how many EU countries want more sanctions with Russia as we speak ? The last time I checked many are beginning to wakeup from their slumbers.. They are even the ones wanting the sanctions be removed.. Russia is not begging one bit because it has another card on the table.

Lol more rants from a brain dead zombie that belongs on a walking dead movie set.

I asked you 2 questions you are shouting brics, inssson , ajaokuta ,100 naira and ghadaffi. Lol

Now you are bleating brics brics brics bircs. The last time I checked china is the richest member in the brics and their currency is currently in the SDR which means the value will will start going up against other currencies.

Now tell me how an export driven economy like china which is the richest member of the brics will want to trade in worthless rouble instead of the dollar and even If they do, how does it affect the dollar since the Yuan will now be better regulated and the value will be determined by the market?

How can Russia create a big demand for her currency when the whole Russia economy is not export driven? How many stuffs does Russia export every year? They are still receiving dollars for most of their arms sales this year you are talking about creating demand lol. No one wants the rouble

It doesn't matter if few european countries are against sanctions. The most important thing is that the sanction is in place. And will remain in place.

2 Likes

Re: Did Russia Just Threaten Turkey With Nuclear Weapons? by NairaMinted: 4:40pm On Feb 22, 2016
grin grin grin grin Wind dey blow for fowl yansh, tory don change

Turkey Backs Down From Invasion Rhetoric

22nd February, 2016

All the countries of the (NATO) coalition should participate in ground operations in Syria. This statement was made by Foreign Minister of Turkey Mevlüt Çavuşoğlu.

The Turkish Minister added that the issue of conducting such operations is not on the agenda and is not worth it, RIA Novosti reported.

As a reminder, Turkey and Saudi Arabia support the adoption of ground military operations in Syria. Since February 14th, the Turkish military has shelled the positions of the Kurdish militia in Northern Syria. Reports of the presence of Turkish soldiers in Syria has not been confirmed.

1 Like

Re: Did Russia Just Threaten Turkey With Nuclear Weapons? by NairaMinted: 4:50pm On Feb 22, 2016
Daaammnn! What's the score now? Turkey, Saudi and crew taking L's left, right and center.

Turkey's hiding-behind-the-screen-online-trolls, where una dey o!

Kai! I am enjoying this!

Turkey wants Russian tourists back amid ‘sudden’ industry decline – PM

Published: 22 Feb 2016 | 14:48 GMT

Reuters

Turkish PM Ahmed Davutoglu said the government expects Russian tourists to come despite tensions between Ankara and Moscow, as shrinkage in the sector was “unexpected.” Russia earlier urged tourists not to visit Turkey, citing security concerns.

Speaking at a news conference on Monday, Davutoglu announced an action plan to provide support for the tourism industry, including an $87-million government grant and setting up a facility to allow travel firms to restructure their debts.

Read more
© Murad Sezer
4.5mn Russian tourists won’t visit Turkey this year
"We believe Russian tourists will start coming back to Turkey," he was quoted as saying by the Daily Sabah, an English-language newspaper published in Turkey. Davutoglu added the current political tensions between Ankara and Moscow should not impact Russian “guests” who visit the country.

The government did not expect any shrinkage in tourism stemming from this issue, he added.

Russia imposed economic sanctions on Turkey after an Su-24 bomber was shot down by Turkish F-16s over Syria. In November 2015, the Russian government banned all charter flights to Turkey.

Russia’s travel industry watchdog Rosturism recommended all national agencies to stop selling tours to Turkey, citing security concerns. Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL) militants were planning to take Russian tourists hostage and use them as human shields, the agency said.

In January 2016, Russia introduced a visa regime for Turkish nationals, while Turkey’s top resorts were left practically empty due to a dramatic decline in the number of Russian tourists.

Turkey has been the Russian people’s number 1 foreign tourist destination for many years. Its southern beach towns of Antalya and Alanya, favored by Russians, provided an all-inclusive service at affordable prices.

Tourism funds more than half of Turkey's current account deficit, which is seen as one of the country's biggest economic weaknesses.

TUI, the world's largest tour operator, this month reported a 40-percent fall in summer holiday bookings to Turkey, with customers deterred by security concerns, according to the Financial Times.

Turkey’s tourism industry also expects to see losses in other markets this year, after an IS suicide bomb attack in Istanbul’s top tourist spot, Sultanahmet, which killed 11 German tourists on January 12. This has resulted in decreasing numbers of Germans visiting Antalya, the Hurriyet Daily reported.

2 Likes

Re: Did Russia Just Threaten Turkey With Nuclear Weapons? by scully95: 3:40am On Feb 23, 2016
Missy89:

Lol more rants from a brain dead zombie that belongs on a walking dead movie set.

I asked you 2 questions you are shouting brics, inssson , ajaokuta ,100 naira and ghadaffi. Lol

Now you are bleating brics brics brics bircs. The last time I checked china is the richest member in the brics and their currency is currently in the SDR which means the value will will start going up against other currencies.

Now tell me how an export driven economy like china which is the richest member of the brics will want to trade in worthless rouble instead of the dollar and even If they do, how does it affect the dollar since the Yuan will now be better regulated and the value will be determined by the market?

How can Russia create a big demand for her currency when the whole Russia economy is not export driven? How many stuffs does Russia export every year? They are still receiving dollars for most of their arms sales this year you are talking about creating demand lol. No one wants the rouble

It doesn't matter if few european countries are against sanctions. The most important thing is that the sanction is in place. And will remain in place.

honestly argueing with a complete deef and dumb super brain dead neurons that has lost all sense of reasoning not by mistake but as a profession that is paid by the anglozionist falling empire to continue distaughting public opinion....

I have explained everything in details for you and your likes.. Nigeria is also hit by your anglozionist controlled or manipulated fall in oil price by the same wahhabism of saudi arabia killing the oil price.

Now let me add this last one.. 50-60% of oil is traded in U.S.. When oil reduced to 30 usd.. Now there will be less demand for Dollars cos of reduce in price of oil. If the economies affected by the controlled or manipulation find alternative, it will be double wahhala for dead body dollar..

Like i said, the dollar is on the time bomb.. More economies will continue to dedolarize..
Time for Nigeria to do the same thing..

By the way, the anglozionist empire is everywhere even on Nairaland... Nigeria will eventually purge out these miscreants..

Missy89 you are too low life to be dealing with highly advance ppl. You should get a great job that pays instead of recruiting boko haramites.

China is Russia's good ally and im even happy Russia and china will continue to be allies even though washington has tried to make these two be enemies..
China coming first makes super sense..Either its currency is added or not has nothing to do with bRICS..briCS run as a parrelel development bank.

BRICS has come to stay.. AIIB is China's world bank.. It's has also come to stay..
i will share an article bellow.. for Nigerians not u oh.. To read..

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did Russia Just Threaten Turkey With Nuclear Weapons? by scully95: 3:56am On Feb 23, 2016
Johnnie Carson, U.S. assistant secretary for African Affairs, says
*China is a “very aggressive and pernicious economic competitor with no morals.*

exhibit a — africa
———————-

*One of the reasons China has become such an attractive investor to these African countries is because the Chinese model is decidedly different from that of the US and the western powers. Specifically, the Chinese don’t view aid in terms of loans, grants, or charity. Rather, they view financial aid in terms of mutually beneficial cooperation – win-win investment as the Beijing sometimes calls it. To be fair, there are of course instances of corruption, some negative byproducts in terms of uneven distribution, environmental degradation, and other effects which come with all forms of investment, regardless of who’s doing the investing. But what the Chinese offer is hard investment in infrastructure: roads, factories, airports, railways, ports, satellite and telecommunications networks, etc. that are required for them to get a return on their investment and to be able to further expand their economic investment on the continent.

And China does so without that negative product that the African people are so justifiably afraid of: debt.

In other words, when the Chinese come in to make an investment, they do so without the debt albatross to hang around the necks of African nations. There are no loans to be serviced when the Chinese are done with their investment. And this is one of the reasons why almost every country in Africa views China as a viable alternative to western financial investment and “aid.” And this is the danger that the US sees here.

The US knows, quite frankly, that because of its own economic issues and those of Europe as well, that it simply cannot compete with China in terms of investment in Africa. So, what the United States has chosen to do, and this is clear from the policy decisions and military engagement all over the continent, is to check Chinese economic penetration with military penetration. And that is really the overarching issue here: the US uses its military [and aq, boko haram, isis, sars, ebola…..] everywhere on the African continent to block Chinese economic engagement, penetration, and influence.* [1] Missy89 falls here, a pure troll used speficially on the Nigerian people on Nairaland by recruiting bokoharamites

the sudan chapter
—————————–

*If one asks the question “who benefits from the South Sudanese civil war?” the answer is clear. The USA is presently the ONLY beneficiary of the ongoing horrors in South Sudan for this latest round of conflict has once again shut down the Chinese run oil fields in the country. [3]

The USA has determined that its in its “national interests” to deprive China of access to Africa’s oil fields and has succeeded in its goal of again shutting down Chinese oil production in Sudan, the only majority Chinese owned oil field in Africa
………………….
the USA via the CIA has been paying the salaries of the South Sudanese Army (SPLA) since 2009. In other words, both the soldiers (“rebels”) supporting Riek Machar and the soldier supporting President Salva Kiir are being paid by the USA, paid to kill each other
……………………….
I for one am really, really sick of Africans being portrayed as tribalistic animals murdering each other in never ending slaughters when the only real beneficiary of such are foreign powers, mainly the USA and its western vassals. If one does just a little research into these holocausts one begins to see who really benefits and when it comes to the civil war in South Sudan the only party presently benefiting from these crimes is the USA.* [2]
Re: Did Russia Just Threaten Turkey With Nuclear Weapons? by ValerianSteel(m): 2:57pm On Feb 23, 2016
fineguy11:
pathetic bunch!
Dollop Head Liars(DHL's).
Re: Did Russia Just Threaten Turkey With Nuclear Weapons? by ValerianSteel(m): 4:13pm On Feb 23, 2016
NairaMinted:

Lol! What threats? Can you name just one! wink
On the contrary, Russia is patiently waiting on Turkey do make good on its own threats (border incursion, buffer zone, no flight zone, not to let Azaz fall to the Kurds, etc) then Russia will come out to play. Right now it has no reason to.
What do you want? For Russia to just attack Turkey when it achieves no strategic or geopolitical objective? When Russia's goals or personnel haven't been threatened in any way by Turkey? Please explain to me..

Russia is already doing what it's in Syria for. which is to defeat the terrorists, reinforce the legitimate government of Syria and win back territory lost to these beloved moderate rebels - and guess what, it is achieving exactly just that! We are winning, you are losing - and pathetically at that! Sorry ehn?! tongue
It has taken Russia 6months to take back a tiny percentage of Syria from both moderate rebels and ISIS yet you call that winning.

You see the problem with you guys is you think people like myself are power crazed individuals who are only concerned with an American/NATO power struggle with Russia.

You are wrong there my friend,am majorly concerned with the Syrian people.Am passionate about a free Syrian society,a society free from chaos and tyranny of its present government.Bashir Al-Assad is not the man to bring peace to Syria and neither is Russia.Russia keeping Assad in power will not write off the wrongs committed by Assad's regime in his attempt to stay in power.He has slaughtered just as much of his citizens compared to ISIS and you think such a man can salvage the nation of Syria.Unfortunately Al-Assad is the demon protected by Russia.

What I want to see in Syria?Is a transition of power from the tyrant in government to a new government committed to raising Syria out of it's ruin,restore peace,and see a return of normalcy to the Syrian populace.This Russia hasn't indicated any signs to achieving by keeping Assad in power.

Irrespective of our political differences,I believe we should be concerned with a better Syria and achieving that requires Russia agreeing to a complete ceasation of hostilities this weekend and agree to discuss a positive change in intervention policies in Syria.

As for Turkey,Russia can't do sh** I've said that since december last year and I repeat it.Russia can't do nothing to Turkey.Russia that wasn't bold enough to stop diplomatic relations with Turkey,even if its to reduce relations to Charge de Affairs level,Almighty Russia was incapable of doing that to a country it's been crying has committed an act of war.Instead we see ridiculous sanctions that a grade two student will come up with in two minutes.Russia is too far from home to make threats to Turkey.If Kremlin thinks nukes scare Turkey,they are mistakened,last I checked Turkey is in possession of nukes armed by the United States in accordance to NATO nuclear sharing policy.

If Russia wants to make bold with threats,they should amass a sizable force of Syrian military or Russian forces to the Turkish border and watch as Erdogan will lay waste to them.There's been one whimpering town crying dog since September,it's not Turkey,it's been your Almighty Russia undecided
Re: Did Russia Just Threaten Turkey With Nuclear Weapons? by fineguy11(m): 4:56pm On Feb 23, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Dollop Head Liars(DHL's).
Congrats..u'av finally deciphered my message after two days of suffering from ACD(acute comprehension deformity).mazeltov!

1 Like

Re: Did Russia Just Threaten Turkey With Nuclear Weapons? by ValerianSteel(m): 5:02pm On Feb 23, 2016
fineguy11:
Congrats..u'av finally deciphered my message after two days of suffering from ACD(acute comprehension deformity).mazeltov!
Look at the robot running on RIM(Russian infused microchip) talking about comprehension grin
Re: Did Russia Just Threaten Turkey With Nuclear Weapons? by NairaMinted: 6:50pm On Feb 23, 2016
ValerianSteel:
It has taken Russia 6months to take back a tiny percentage of Syria from both moderate rebels and ISIS yet you call that winning.

You see the problem with you guys is you think people like myself are power crazed individuals who are only concerned with an American/NATO power struggle with Russia

...bla bla bla

You are my friend as well and no, I don't think you are a power crazed individual that loves US/NATO but I do think that you are an unfortunate victim that has drank too much of Uncle Sam's koolaid. Anyway I still love you but wonder why have you decided to behave like Missy89 na? grin

* ISIS's lucrative and illicit cross border oil business which prior to Russia's intervention had blossomed absolutely unhindered, starts getting bombed.

* ISIS's, Al-Nusra & other similar "moderate" rebels rather than watching the over one year long US coalition's fake bombing of empty desert, eventually start having their command posts, fuel dumps, training centers, etc, bombed by -as the Pentagon put it- "Russian dumb bombs" grin

*As expected (since this is a real bombing campaign underway) Latakia province liberation is almost done and dusted. Aleppo encircled & expected to fall soon.

*Soon after that would be Idlib and then Raqqa, Deir Ezzor, etc.

*Jarabulus border crossing soon to be closed shut by Kurds.

*Pretend Ottoman Empire & Wahhabi Looney Kingdom see their brothers getting decimated, they panic, they announce vigorously & loudly that they would invade: "we will invade, we will invade we swear!!"

*"We will invade!" tune changes to "We will invade but only if the United States of Anarchy" takes the lead!" Lol

*United States of Anarchy warns their little erring brothers, Pretend Ottoman Empire and Wahhabi Looney Kingdom that they are on their own o should they embark on this misplaced adventure.

*It comes as no surprise then that Pretend Ottoman Empire & it's Wahhabi Looney Kingdom seeing that their big bro, United States of Anarchy is sh*tting his pants, afraid to commit to a ground invasion, backs down from invasion rhetoric & all that chest thumping, threats, etc of the preceding days, peters out to an inaudible whimper (Just like a little puppy would)

*Pretend Ottoman Empire even remixes this new tune further by expressing its desire to have the citizens of Russia flock it's country once again as tourists.

*A ceasefire is even negotiated (albeit temporarily I fear) but nonetheless, those beloved "moderates" in the mold of Al-Nusra, ISIS, Jaish Al-Islam, Ahrar Al-Islam, etc would still continue to get their @sses kicked & of course would continue to lose territory and men to the SAA and its allies.

Valeriansteel, if there is anything I left out, please feel free to add but I believe this pretty much summarizes everything.

Apologies also that it took "over 6 months" as you have said for the Russian Armed Forces to win back "a tiny percentage of Syria" from "moderate rebels" but at least they did better than the United States of Anarchy that had been bombing for 13 months prior to the entry of Russia but somehow still managed to allow ISIS seize territory such as Palmyra right under their noses!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did Russia Just Threaten Turkey With Nuclear Weapons? by Appleyard(m): 7:02pm On Feb 23, 2016
Missy89:
If anyone believe in Russia's right of protecting her interest in her near abroad and supported what Putin did in Ukraine and is against Turkey doing the same in Syria then you are nothing but a Russian shill.

What is Good for the goose is good for the gander.

Can You pls give us the bases of your uncle ,Erdogan's interest in Syria? Am waiting.

1 Like

Re: Did Russia Just Threaten Turkey With Nuclear Weapons? by NairaMinted: 7:20pm On Feb 23, 2016
Appleyard:
Can You pls give us the bases of your uncle ,Erdogan's interest in Syria? Am waiting.

She called the insurgents in Eastern Ukraine "terrorists" grin

Apparently the UN had forgotten to update their list to correlate with Poroshenko's... Lol...

2 Likes

Re: Did Russia Just Threaten Turkey With Nuclear Weapons? by Missy89(f): 7:28pm On Feb 23, 2016
Appleyard:

You should read up on that urself but I will give u one

Preventing a strong kurdish presence there that will strengthen kurdish rebels (pkk) at home

1 Like

Re: Did Russia Just Threaten Turkey With Nuclear Weapons? by Appleyard(m): 7:32pm On Feb 23, 2016
Missy89:

I know you can read properly. If I support Russia's right to intervene in ukraine and think Turkey is entitled to the same right too, how is that hypocrisy. You need to keep digging.

Being so pro Russia seems to be affecting your ability to think logically. Russian speaking sepratists are "rebels" fighting for self determination even thou they are engaged in a armed insurrection against a recognised state but the turkmens are "terrorists" for doing the same in syria?.

You guys need to try harder.
You do know you are deliberately twixting facts? cheesy the Turkmen was never the reason Erdogan went into Syria. Every dick and harry knew it was for the oil. Am surprised that you actually equated Ukrain for Russia with Syra for Turkey . I still don't get ur bases. Citing the Turkmen was very lame. Pls tell me: what was the relationship between the Syrian Government and the Turkmen, before the Syrian Uprising? Pls tell..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Russia Just Threaten Turkey With Nuclear Weapons? by Missy89(f): 7:36pm On Feb 23, 2016
Appleyard:
You do know you are deliberately twixting facts? cheesy the Turkmen was never the reason Erdogan went into Syria. Every dick and harry knew it was for the oil. Am surprised that you actually equated Ukrain for Russia with Syra for Turkey . I still don't get ur bases. Citing the Turkmen was very lame. Pls tell me: what was the relationship between the Syrian Government and the Turkmen, before the Syrian Uprising? Pls tell..

You mean the same way protecting Russians was not the main reason Russia was in Ukraine and it was all about NATO?
Re: Did Russia Just Threaten Turkey With Nuclear Weapons? by scully95: 9:09pm On Feb 23, 2016
NairaMinted:

Apparently the UN had forgotten to update their list to correlate with Poroshenko's... Lol...

lol.. you got a lot of time answering bunch of ignoramus crooks. One of them missy89 or99 was equating Syrian terrorists to Novorosians..lol... initially i did not answer the notion as i went to first of all investigate where the crook got that notion from.. I found out that it's from Aljezera and specifically from this British Qatari media head propagandist, he once equated the novo Russians to the likes of moderate rebels in Syria and that Russia is protecting the same interest as Turkey and the rest terrorist countries in the middle east.. Israel, Saudi Arabia , Qatar and Turkey.. Off course all of them backed by Anglo Saxon and Anglo America..

But the crook did not even mention the coup in maidan in other words regime change that lead to everything which the same Russia is fighting and preventing from happening again in Syria...

You see how these miscreants reason ? I have concluded that they are nothing but pure anglozionist media proxies recruiting Nigerians for Boko haram..
The Wahhabism terrorist institution backed by the anglozionist empire.. The likes of Missy89, ValerianSteel, fineguy11 and mazeltov.. These crooks are birds of a feather flocking together and in the same direction.

2 Likes

Re: Did Russia Just Threaten Turkey With Nuclear Weapons? by NairaMinted: 10:10pm On Feb 23, 2016
I have seen the CIA assets have ran away.
Come out and play, come out and f**king play!!

2 Likes

Re: Did Russia Just Threaten Turkey With Nuclear Weapons? by Missy89(f): 4:09am On Feb 24, 2016
NairaMinted:

This is a profile of a Russian citizen Alexey Milchakov. He is a Neo Nazi from St Petersburg masquerading as rebel in the Donbass. He is even a celebrity on Russian television.

Will post just one link to prevent spambots

https://thefaceofthebeast./2015/07/04/russian-terrorists-brought-ukrainian-soldiers-bodies/

Are these the rebels fighting for constitutional reforms?

1 Like

Re: Did Russia Just Threaten Turkey With Nuclear Weapons? by Tkester: 4:37am On Feb 24, 2016
Missy89:

You mean the same way protecting Russians was not the main reason Russia was in Ukraine and it was all about NATO?

Please I wish to ask you some questions just to get a feel of the message you've been trying to pass across since this Syrian Debacle started.

Initially, I thought you were just having fun derailing threads that tend to portray Putin's success in Syria, but now I am at lost on what you are trying to pass across or achieve. Let me give you an example, Those of us who are Putin fan boys (or maybe I should speak for myself) are happy that a multi-polar world been espoused by Putin will engender a balanced world. I hope you do agree with me that the idea of one man (POTUS), ruling the world as he pleases, determining who gets what, and deciding the fate of the leaders of various countries of the world are inimical to global stability and the world's progress. Myself, as a black man, I believe that for the sake of African nations I would love a multipolar world, as this will give Africa the opportunity of playing both powers for our economic gains.

The idea of comparing the military strength Of US to that of Russia, for all its worth is just crazy. We will never know their full capabilities until they engage themselves. I am not in anyway in support of Russia, I could care less on what is happening there than I do care on what is happening in the States, But I hate and abhor a unipolar world, and the globalists who are bent on using the world as an experiment field and that is what many people on my side of the isl are against.

I Just want to ask you, Do you support a multi-polar word?
Are you against Putin's incursion in Syria? if yes Why?
What Particular grouse do you have with Putin or Russia?

I ask these questions because While I understand the emotions and thinking of those on my side of the isl, in all honesty I do not understand where you are driving at. Maybe by answering these questions those on my sides of the isl will be able to engage you more constructively or may even jump ship to your side.

1 Like

Re: Did Russia Just Threaten Turkey With Nuclear Weapons? by NairaMinted: 7:01am On Feb 24, 2016
Missy89:

This is a profile of a Russian citizen Alexey Milchakov. He is a Neo Nazi from St Petersburg masquerading as rebel in the Donbass. He is even a celebrity on Russian television.

Will post just one link to prevent spambots

https://thefaceofthebeast./2015/07/04/russian-terrorists-brought-ukrainian-soldiers-bodies/

Are these the rebels fighting for constitutional reforms?

No sh*t! It really is a f**ked up situation in the Donbass ain't it? Wow! Check this sh*t out yo: Russian neo-nazis fighting Ukranian neo nazis in eastern Ukraine. How messed up can the situation get? Lol!

The question is, madam, are the insurgents in eastern Ukraine terrorists as you have so eloquently labeled them? If some crazy dude by the name of Alexey Milchakov likes to kill and skin animals and human beings alive, the entire unit he's fighting for are terrorists as well abi?

Ok then. Do the actions of Staff Sergeant Robert Bales in Kandahar, US soldiers in Abu Ghraib prison and those of US soldiers in Iraq where a 14 year old girl was gang-r*ped and her entire family murdered amongst so so so many other countless atrocities too too many to mention make the entire US military a terrorist outfit? Applying your well thought out logic this must be the case!

Or perhaps since there is a definite trend in which there are several accounts of US soldiers right from the Vietnam war (& prior) till the present day committing inhumane atrocities, we can conclude with a certain degree of certainty that the US military is one big ol' organised terrorist outfit....

1 Like

Re: Did Russia Just Threaten Turkey With Nuclear Weapons? by NairaMinted: 7:05am On Feb 24, 2016
Tkester:

Are you against Putin's incursion in Syria? if yes Why?
What Particular grouse do you have with Putin or Russia?

She's actually in support of Putin. Its just that the MK ULTRA drugs makes her confused sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Did Russia Just Threaten Turkey With Nuclear Weapons? by Missy89(f): 8:29am On Feb 24, 2016
NairaMinted:

No sh*t! It really is a f**ked up situation in the Donbass ain't it? Wow! Check this sh*t out yo: Russian neo-nazis fighting Ukranian neo nazis in eastern Ukraine. How messed up can the situation get? Lol!

The question is, madam, are the insurgents in eastern Ukraine terrorists as you have so eloquently labeled them? If some crazy dude by the name of Alexey Milchakov likes to kill and skin animals and human beings alive, the entire unit he's fighting for are terrorists as well abi?

Ok then. Do the actions of Staff Sergeant Robert Bales in Kandahar, US soldiers in Abu Ghraib prison and those of US soldiers in Iraq where a 14 year old girl was gang-r*ped and her entire family murdered amongst so so so many other countless atrocities too too many to mention make the entire US military a terrorist outfit? Applying your well thought out logic this must be the case!

Or perhaps since there is a definite trend in which there are several accounts of US soldiers right from the Vietnam war (& prior) till the present day committing inhumane atrocities, we can conclude with a certain degree of certainty that the US military is one big ol' organised terrorist outfit....

Desperately hanging on to straws i see.

The difference is Bates is serving a life sentence in Leavenworth and Milchakov the constitutional reformer is celebrity on Russian TV. And to answer your question, Yes the his entire unit is made of up neo nazis from Russia.

I can give you more examples to spin

1 Like

Re: Did Russia Just Threaten Turkey With Nuclear Weapons? by Missy89(f): 8:31am On Feb 24, 2016
NairaMinted:

She's actually in support of Putin. Its just that the MK ULTRA drugs makes her confused sometimes.

Trying desperately to use my old comment to fit your propaganda narrative i see. There is a difference between supporting a single action and supporting a person. But i guess you are too dumbb to know the difference

2 Likes

Re: Did Russia Just Threaten Turkey With Nuclear Weapons? by NairaMinted: 9:04am On Feb 24, 2016
Missy89:

Trying desperately to use my old comment to fit your propaganda narrative i see. There is a difference between supporting a single action and supporting a person. But i guess you are too dumbb to know the difference

Hahahahaha! Don't tell me that you are one of the millions of Americans that are on psychotic medication! Is your mastery of English failing you?

Tkester asked if you are in support of Putin's incursion into Syria, I then posted a screenshot in which you clearly stated that you are in "support of Putin's actions".

Why in God's green earth have you now resorted t insults and getting touchy feely all of a sudden?

You do have a grasp of English don't you? You do realize that Putin's incursion=Putin's actions don't you?

1 Like

Re: Did Russia Just Threaten Turkey With Nuclear Weapons? by NairaMinted: 9:07am On Feb 24, 2016
Missy89:

Desperately hanging on to straws i see.

The difference is Bates is serving a life sentence in Leavenworth and Milchakov the constitutional reformer is celebrity on Russian TV. And to answer your question, Yes the his entire unit is made of up neo nazis from Russia.

I can give you more examples to spin

Bates could be in prison or he could be in a strip bar in Las Vegas.... Who gives a f**k!

Answer a simple question (hopefully when the effect of those psychotic drugs wear off): is the American military a terrorist group?
Re: Did Russia Just Threaten Turkey With Nuclear Weapons? by Missy89(f): 9:16am On Feb 24, 2016
NairaMinted:

Bates could be in prison or he could be in a strip bar in Las Vegas.... Who gives a f**k!

Answer a simple question (hopefully when the effect of those psychotic drugs wear off): is the American military a terrorist group?

I dont answer stupidd questions. You can ask Putin, when you know the answer, post it here and cite RT or Sputnik or maybe infowars

1 Like

Re: Did Russia Just Threaten Turkey With Nuclear Weapons? by NairaMinted: 9:18am On Feb 24, 2016
Missy89:

I dont answer stupidd questions. You can ask Putin, when you know the answer, post it here and cite RT or Sputnik or maybe infowars

Ok. I'll wait till the drugs wear off grin
Re: Did Russia Just Threaten Turkey With Nuclear Weapons? by kobonaire(m): 7:22pm On Feb 24, 2016
Mad props to @Missy89 .…. IMHO, one of the sharpest minds on NL. The fact is some folks here may not like to read some of your arguments simply because they cannot internally deal with a quality differing opinion coming from a different gender to theirs grin

2 Likes

Re: Did Russia Just Threaten Turkey With Nuclear Weapons? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 24, 2016
kobonaire:

Mad props to @Missy89 .…. IMHO, one of the sharpest minds on NL.

Ofcourse! That is Y I'm attracted to her. Infact, she owes me a set of twins (2 sons) and I shall name them Kain & Abel. grin

I will emigrate with Kain to Russia, while Abel will be living with her Mother in Amerika.

At age 22, Kain will enlist in the Russian Army while Abel will enlist in the US Army and both of them shall rise through the ranks to 5Star Generals until they become the leaders of Russia & Amerika respectively, but in the last days, Abel would want to annex Nigeria but Kain will intervene (Just like what is happening in Syria) and it will lead to WW4.

What about WW3? Yes, you guessed right! WW3 will be fought decisively around June 2016 and 48 States in Amerika will be obliterated by the Russian Nukes. Only 2 State - MS & LA.

*pause*

[Mississippi D-Banner and Lil' Weezyana
Errbody got tools so you will need a hammer, I'm a pill popping animal – Syrup sippin' nigga, I'm so high you couldn't reach me with a fucking antenna. You fucking with this man, you can be this man's dinner
The nine gimme brains but the AK add liver
The rapper is insane flowing like a mad river, Make your ass quiver like you naked at winter, Hollygrove honcho – hard time giver, I'm a shark in the water, you just Long John Silver, I got a girl, you wanna meet her? Her name is nine millimeter grin]

*NarrativeResumes*

So I was saying out of the 50States in Amerika, only 2, [Mississippi & Lousiana] will be exempted from the Russian Nuclear blasts and that is because Abel will be based in Jackson MS, while his mother Missy8-9 will be based in Baton Rouge LA grin

*PauseAgain*

[If I got nine slugs, nine bullets gone fly
If I got a red beam, nine people gone die
Nine mamas gone cry, nine spirits in the sky
Nine preachers preaching nine sermons, telling nine lies - Mehn David Banner really nailed this shiiit grin ]

*NarrativeResumes*Zoharariel lights a stick of Benson Switch as he continued gazing at the moon probing for more future revealations*

Although Albert Einstein had predicted that WW4 would be fought with sticks & stones but he was not entirely correct as only Mother Russia will be in possession of about 1300Nuclear warheads while the rest of the world will be stockpiling their armoury of sticks, stones, bows & arrows grin
At the brink of WW4, Missy8-9 calls her husband - Zoharariel telling him to call Kain to order and to remember how passionate & ecstatic he was, the first time he saw her n.aked & invaded her hairy female Nation (in such a way Russia invaded Georgia) and e.jaculated 3million military regiments & brigades out of which only Kain & Abel survived grin

And then Zoharariel being a very good & mercy king, calls his son - Kain and says “Abort Mission, I repeat, Abort Mission” and then WW4 was averted. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Russia Just Threaten Turkey With Nuclear Weapons? by Appleyard(m): 1:45am On Feb 25, 2016
NairaMinted:

I thought as much... That crisis is almost getting out of hands. May God help the MidEast.

1 Like

Re: Did Russia Just Threaten Turkey With Nuclear Weapons? by Appleyard(m): 1:59am On Feb 25, 2016
Missy89:

You should read up on that urself but I will give u one

Preventing a strong kurdish presence there that will strengthen kurdish rebels (pkk) at home
Really? What happened to the Assad must go mantra from Ankara? Is Assad the leader of the kurds too? Why do they so much want him to leave by every means? Was it that he was using Kurds against Turkey, then Satan Arabia, Qatar, the UAE, and the US?
Honestly, i don't have the stomach to argue this, but there is one thing i can assure you: as long as Russia remain a nation, NO pipeline will pass through Syria into Europe. That i can assure you of.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Thread For Nazi and WW2 History Enthusiasts / Russia: More Than 4,300 Detained For Anti-War Protests / Son Of President Of CAR Beats Man And Woman In Russian City Of Kislovodsk. VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.