Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,685 members, 7,813,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Why Does Nobody Advertise On The Nairaland Anymore? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Does Nobody Advertise On The Nairaland Anymore? (1269 Views)

Why Does Naira Appreciate Whenever Buhari Travels? / Oba Akiolu To Buhari: You Are Not A Military Man Anymore / Why Does President Buhari Treat Shiites And Fulani Herdsmen Differently? premium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does Nobody Advertise On The Nairaland Anymore? by Ofodirinwa: 4:08am On Feb 20, 2016
While the mods were fighting IPOB and ignoring Buhari, they've failed to compare advertising activity during the GEJ era to now to see who the real issue is.

Nigeria's economy is at it's worst since the civil war. Something as small as the lack of willing advertisers on this site illustrates the issue in grassroots terms.

5 Likes

Re: Why Does Nobody Advertise On The Nairaland Anymore? by chriskosherbal(m): 4:10am On Feb 20, 2016
Hmmmm ok
Re: Why Does Nobody Advertise On The Nairaland Anymore? by andywalt: 6:29am On Feb 20, 2016
I believe is because misfits and halfwits like you have hijacked the forum.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Nobody Advertise On The Nairaland Anymore? by Bhella5(m): 6:58am On Feb 20, 2016
andywalt:
I believe is because misfits and halfwits like you have hijacked the forum.
You took that right out of my mouth. Seun should start doing something about it before these children of hate overwhelm this forum thereby ruining business for him. Quote me @ your peril.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Nobody Advertise On The Nairaland Anymore? by Siberia101: 7:08am On Feb 20, 2016
Bhella5:
You took that right out of my mouth. Seun should start doing something about it before these children of hate overwhelm this forum thereby ruining business for him. Quote me @ your peril.

Seun gave them so much opportunity and freedom.. But I don't think it has reduced the number of visits here

4 Likes

Re: Why Does Nobody Advertise On The Nairaland Anymore? by mallamseifaldin(m): 7:15am On Feb 20, 2016
The price of dollar to naira could be the main reason....

Seun I have been hearing your story... All this nairaland girls you promise marriage and later abandon them after knacking could be the reason...

4 Likes

Re: Why Does Nobody Advertise On The Nairaland Anymore? by Bhella5(m): 7:22am On Feb 20, 2016
Siberia101:

Seun gave them so much opportunity and freedom.. But I don't think it has reduced the number of visits here
If i were him i would start seperating the wheat from the chaff. Abi Seun no wan blow like Linda ni?
Re: Why Does Nobody Advertise On The Nairaland Anymore? by omenka(m): 7:45am On Feb 20, 2016
Ofodirinwa:
While the mods were fighting IPOB and ignoring Buhari, they've failed to compare advertising activity during the GEJ era to now to see who the real issue is.

Nigeria's economy is at it's worst since the civil war. Something as small as the lack of willing advertisers on this site illustrates the issue in grassroots terms.
Advert even dey ontop your head yet you no see am.

#EpicFail. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Why Does Nobody Advertise On The Nairaland Anymore? by PentiumPro(f): 7:59am On Feb 20, 2016
Silently,the IPOB fools pray for the downfall of this site. The foolish op is actually gloating at his perceived fall in adverts on the site.

5 Likes

Re: Why Does Nobody Advertise On The Nairaland Anymore? by menacetosociety: 9:18am On Feb 20, 2016
UnclePati:
[b]THE ADVERTIZERS ARE MAINLY IGBO'S AND IGBO BUSINESSES.
SINCE SEUN NO LONGER SUPPORTS FREE SPEECH AND HE BANNED ALL POSSITIVE DISCUSSIONS ABOUT BIAFRA......

YOU SHOULD NOT EXPECT THEM TO PATRONIZE YOU.......
Kikikikiki IPOB youths are born jesters grin don't u guys got shame?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Nobody Advertise On The Nairaland Anymore? by Beremx(f): 9:26am On Feb 20, 2016
omenka:
Advert even dey ontop your head yet you no see am.

#EpicFail. cheesy
hahaha! na up and down sef! lol

grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Nobody Advertise On The Nairaland Anymore? by BermudaTriangle(m): 9:41am On Feb 20, 2016
I don't observe much drop in adverts but then riffraffs like you are repulsive enough to decent people on this forum.
It may be advisable to the mods to excise the children of hate from the forum.

4 Likes

Re: Why Does Nobody Advertise On The Nairaland Anymore? by iSlayer: 11:34am On Feb 20, 2016
Bhella5:

Who's this one? Some people eh. Yapping on a faceless forum and feeling mighty. Come out in reality you can't talk anyhow to many people here or you receive slap that blocks destiny. Rubbish.

(1) (Reply)

.... / Air Force Jet Saves Personnel From Boko Haram Ambush, Kills 15 Fighters / Photos: Pres. Buhari Wears A Military Uniform In Zamfara State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.