Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,823 members, 7,844,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King (48786 Views)

Chukwuka Akaeze Receives Staff Of Office As Ubulu-Uku, Delta King (Pics) / King Chukwuka Akaeze With Governor Okowa (Pic) / Elders Bowing for 17-Year-Old Delta-King Chukwuka-Akaeze I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King by kennyman2000(m): 8:09am On Feb 20, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King by shammah1(m): 8:09am On Feb 20, 2016
N
Re: Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King by globatop: 8:09am On Feb 20, 2016
Tradition, how would be contributing to issues . long live the king
Re: Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King by 2mNaira: 8:11am On Feb 20, 2016
Does this mean he wont go to school again?
Re: Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King by pulsa(m): 8:11am On Feb 20, 2016
Olive33:
That's the real Obi (king)
Btw I heard ooni of ife is a prodigal prince of benin?
where did you hear such trash from he is a descendant of oduduwa, who's father was lamidi
Re: Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 20, 2016
Cute king.
Re: Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King by doskie(m): 8:12am On Feb 20, 2016
He will enjoy women.
Re: Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King by pulsa(m): 8:13am On Feb 20, 2016
Amusaopeyemi:
Cute king.
you're not looking bad.
Re: Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King by mediachirps(m): 8:13am On Feb 20, 2016
bankuks:
May God grant him the wisdom to lead his people fearfully
is this how you reason, what wisdom do you think a 15yrs child will have?
Re: Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King by vallycan: 8:13am On Feb 20, 2016
The first youngest king of our time....
He shud be included in guiness book of records/history
all hail the young king
Re: Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King by Kizyte(m): 8:13am On Feb 20, 2016
Godiloveu:
How dis boy wan take rule now? In dis era of gidi-gidi upanda, tor! I wish him goodluck and a longer reign as KING

But am skeptical about dis, dem pipo just install person wey dey fit brainwash easily.
I guess you know nothing about tradition, especially in Igbo Land. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King by doskie(m): 8:13am On Feb 20, 2016
Amusaopeyemi:
Cute king.
you wont mind shaging him abi? I trust you sha.
Re: Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King by jacy67(f): 8:15am On Feb 20, 2016
Nice one. Reminds me of Josiah, who was made king at the age of 8.

2 Likes

Re: Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King by ASHAKA1(m): 8:16am On Feb 20, 2016
Olive33:
That's the real Obi (king)

Btw I heard ooni of ife is a prodigal prince of benin?
Yes that's true, he is a slave of the BINIS
Re: Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 20, 2016
ApcSucks:
Quite awkward a dude who still got small balls dang!! What does he know about decision making and settling scores? Huh?
how old was Josiah wen he bcam king in Israel.. bro u r not too young to be the president of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King by jacy67(f): 8:18am On Feb 20, 2016
mediachirps:
is this how you reason, what wisdom do you think a 15yrs child will have?

What then is the use of advisers and elders? I think there will be a custodian that will make decisions in his stead until he is old enough
Re: Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King by ApcSucks: 8:18am On Feb 20, 2016
banjo022:
how old was Josiah wen he bcam king in Israel.. bro u r not too young to be the president of Nigeria

Forget the bible thing jare, this is nigeria
Re: Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King by bigiyaro(m): 8:19am On Feb 20, 2016
I go imagine the king going to write jamb n post ume, kikikikikikikik
Re: Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King by eROCK247(m): 8:20am On Feb 20, 2016
Oritzy:
Why new king no gree smile nah grin grin grin
Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown
Re: Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King by Sijo01(f): 8:22am On Feb 20, 2016
cheesy cheesy I love this. Thank God kingship is not by election you would not have sit on that throne. Smile on young King, may you live long. I pray God give you wisdom to lead your people.
Re: Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King by martineverest(m): 8:23am On Feb 20, 2016
Just like dein of agbor, who ascended the throne @ 3
Re: Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King by Hermionegranger(f): 8:24am On Feb 20, 2016
He's so young.....just the same age as my little brother. He has a huge and tough responsibility ahead of him.I really hope he rules wisely and lives long.
On another note: Is that purple lipstick on his Dad's lips?
Re: Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King by BlackMerchant(m): 8:25am On Feb 20, 2016
God bless the King.
Re: Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King by Burger01(m): 8:25am On Feb 20, 2016
Fine boy, lead well smiley
Re: Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King by egopersonified(f): 8:25am On Feb 20, 2016
Saw this on someone's facebook page, I thought it was her son on cultural day. I pity the boy, life as he knows it has ended, hope he wouldn't have Michael Jackson Syndrome later in life.
Re: Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King by kimacent(m): 8:26am On Feb 20, 2016
TolstoyFan:
By JUMI RHODES
15-year-old Son Of Murdered Delta Monarch Emerges Nigeria's Youngest King

The 15-year-old son of kidnapped king of Ubulu-Uku Kingdom in Aniocha North Local Government Area of Delta State, HRM Obi Akaeze Ofulue III, who was killed by his abductors in January 2016, has ascended the throne of his forefathers. The deceased 52-year-old king was on 5th January 2016 abducted by suspected Fulani herdsmen on Obior/ Igbodo Road, Delta State, along with his driver. The monarch's corpse was found at Ekpon in Edo State at 3p.m. on 21st January 2016.

The new king is Obi (King) Chukwuka Noah Akaeze I, and he has been presented to the people of Ubulu-Uku Kingdom. The presentation of the 15-year-old king fol­lowed the fulfillment of different traditional rites that led to his crowning by the kingmakers of Ubulu-Uku. Obi (King) Chukwuka Noah Akaeze I was first presented to the members of the Royal family before the presentation to the coun­cil of elders at the palace.

The brief presentation ceremony was attended by prominent citizens of the kingdom including the member representing Aniocha/Oshimili constituency at the Federal House of Representatives, Mrs. Ony­emaechi Mrakpor; President-General of Ubulu-Uku Development Union, Comrade Jones Ofunne; chairman of Anio­cha South council, Mr. Isaac Anwuzia, traditional chiefs and title holders in the kingdom, religious leaders, women, youths and other stakeholders.

http://dawntodusknews.com/15-year-old-son-of-murdered-delta-monarch-emerges-nigerias-youngest-king/

One of those him so called kingMakers go dey use him head like dustbin before he is educated to use it himsef. If oil dey dat community him don sufer.
Re: Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King by Burger01(m): 8:27am On Feb 20, 2016
ApcSucks:

Forget the bible thing jare, this is nigeria
..but, you're not too young to be the president of Nigeria, are you? cheesy
Re: Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King by taemilola(f): 8:29am On Feb 20, 2016
This is soo good, I've been expecting to see this long time ago. Congratulations!
Re: Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King by Ayanko(m): 8:30am On Feb 20, 2016
God bless you, may you live long. I love the good people of that town for giving you your birth rite.
Re: Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King by flexyfranky(m): 8:31am On Feb 20, 2016
Long live the King of Ubulubu kingdom! The people of Obomkpa especially the Usenu Royal Family salute you! (Eze Ada)
Re: Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King by Realret70: 8:38am On Feb 20, 2016
Long life our king may God be with you to the end of time IJN
Re: Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King by omolola15(m): 8:39am On Feb 20, 2016
Godiloveu:
How dis boy wan take rule now? In dis era of gidi-gidi upanda, tor! I wish him goodluck and a longer reign as KING

But am skeptical about dis, dem pipo just install person wey dey fit brainwash easily.

I tell you. Dem go control his life tire.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Beautiful Pictures Of Wedding / Engagement Rings! Come In: / Crowd Welcomes Lekan Balogun, Soon-To-Be Crowned Olubadan Of Ibadanland (Video) / Nigerian Names: How Funny Is Yours?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.