Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,871 members, 7,862,925 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:09 AM

Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King (48818 Views)

Chukwuka Akaeze Receives Staff Of Office As Ubulu-Uku, Delta King (Pics) / King Chukwuka Akaeze With Governor Okowa (Pic) / Elders Bowing for 17-Year-Old Delta-King Chukwuka-Akaeze I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King by Nobody: 9:27am On Feb 20, 2016
Akainzo:
Great to see all the Congratulations flying across this thread, however IF a 15 year old boy can be saddled with running a kingdom and all sees nothing wrong with it, why do we then think a 15 year old girl cannot run a home?

Is their something different between the 15 year old boy and a 15 year old girl?
interesting question! it would mean gender discrimination otherwise, if not answered any other way
Re: Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King by ifeajikap(m): 9:29am On Feb 20, 2016
luvprince4real:
in Anioma part of delta, kingship is by inheritance. Weda a day old or 70yrs, whenver a king dies d first son is installed irespective of age. Dein of agbor was below 10 when he was crown, same for obi of igbodo even d crown prince of igbodo was crown at birth in d hospital.
nt accurate am frm anioma illah to be precise in my own villa kingship is nt a family its in a kindred made up of diff family
Re: Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King by ApcSucks: 9:30am On Feb 20, 2016
luvprince4real:
in Anioma part of delta, kingship is by inheritance. Weda a day old or 70yrs, whenver a king dies d first son is installed irespective of age. Dein of agbor was below 10 when he was crown, same for obi of igbodo even d crown prince of igbodo was crown at birth in d hospital.

Ok
Re: Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 20, 2016
cococandy:
Poor boy embarassed
exactly! he doesn't look sure he would want to be king, not yet atleast, expecially after losing his father recently.
Re: Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King by ApcSucks: 9:31am On Feb 20, 2016
1miccza:

Who says he will be ruling right away?

Na u go rule?
Re: Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King by ApcSucks: 9:32am On Feb 20, 2016
egbojay:

A king is a king. So keep shot wisdom is from God. Will u compare d wisdom of Solomon with d age of nebuchanazir? Or d days of Solomon Grandy with that of wole soyinka? Babasis let ur mouth b bless with skirt n blouse. Bagalizard

Don't even bible stuff I use God beg you, this is nigeria just know that not babylon
Re: Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King by 1miccza: 9:34am On Feb 20, 2016
ApcSucks:

Na u go rule?

A regent king would be ruling until he is of age.... When una go learn to get sense when una wan comment...
Re: Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King by ApcSucks: 9:34am On Feb 20, 2016
Burger01:
..but, you're not too young to be the president of Nigeria, are you? cheesy

Am an old man oo grin cheesy
Re: Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King by ApcSucks: 9:35am On Feb 20, 2016
1miccza:

A regent king would be ruling until he is of age.... When una go learn to get sense when una wan comment...

Where your sense don land you all this while?
Re: Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 20, 2016
Amusaopeyemi:

kiss Thank You.
hey! fine girl! how did the free valentine buffet go with the lonely nairalander? tongue
Re: Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King by 1miccza: 9:39am On Feb 20, 2016
ApcSucks:

Where your sense don land you all this while?
I pity you??
Re: Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 20, 2016
I always say it here that any man without a male child is nake.d both now and in the grave despite fourty female kids. If that late king didnt have a son, you know the rest of the story. Long live the king
Re: Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 20, 2016
razortruth:
I always say it here that any man without a male child is nake.d both now and in the grave despite fourty female kids. If that late king didnt have a son, you know the rest of the story. Long live the king
a female queen would have taken over, females can rule too. like here in England, queen elizabeth, brazil president, German prime minister, the queen of monaco, ETC. angry

1 Like

Re: Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 20, 2016
Oritzy:
Why new king no gree smile nah grin grin grin
U want person weh hm PaPa die to smile abi.?
Re: Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King by HrmOlolade(m): 9:54am On Feb 20, 2016
Olive33:
That's the real Obi (king)
Btw I heard ooni of ife is a prodigal prince of benin?
Onyi Ara, ewu
Re: Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King by tanteta(m): 9:55am On Feb 20, 2016
Long may he reign....... He shall being to past the saying that kingship is from God. What killed your FATHER will not kill you. Wisdom from above is my prayers for you my king. Long live the king.
Re: Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King by stjsd(m): 9:58am On Feb 20, 2016
HungerBAD:
Cool.

See the Small King dey form seriousness sef.

Our people make proverb say "NO MATTER AS GOAT SQUEEZE FACE REACH FOR MARKET, THEM MUST PRICE AM"

Oga Kin, Your Teacher must still FLOG you for School, KIng or no King.

Shebi him dey J.S.S 3? Wish it was my NYSC days in your Community Secondary School. HungerBAD FLOG the King in School would have made for a good headline.
AS YOU NO VALUE BETTER THING, I NO SURE SAY YOU FIT DO BETTER THING IN LIFE
Re: Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King by Eyor1(m): 10:14am On Feb 20, 2016
chai, power xwt oh

1 Like

Re: Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 20, 2016
gypsey:
a female queen would have taken over, females can rule too. like here in England, queen elizabeth, brazil president, German prime minister, the queen of monaco, ETC. angry
All those places you cited are white. Thats why women oppress men there and men are at the mercy of their wives. Its a different thing in Africa where we follow God ordained order of nature which is men first before females. Men are the head and will forever be the head over women here in Africa, no matter how loud the rebels of gender equality cry and wail

1 Like

Re: Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King by henrydadon(m): 10:28am On Feb 20, 2016
Speechless3:
I hope they dont kidnap/murder him too embarassed

He is really cute.
if the guy no be king u go notice if him cute or not
Re: Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 20, 2016
gypsey:
hey! fine girl! how did the free valentine buffet go with the lonely nairalander? tongue
Lalasticlala gave me 3days ban for derailing before I could even ask the guy anything.
Re: Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King by AreaFada2: 10:46am On Feb 20, 2016
Olive33:
That's the real Obi (king)

Btw I heard ooni of ife is a prodigal prince of benin?

Babe, abeg nor start another Benin-Ife/Yoruba war here o.

We have had enough of it over the past couple of weeks.

Dem dey use style restrict me here on NL for not towing Yoruba line on it. sad

Abeg o.
Re: Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King by ApcSucks: 10:50am On Feb 20, 2016
1miccza:

I pity you??

Pity ur life 1st
Re: Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King by Yorobastard(m): 10:50am On Feb 20, 2016
Congrats....I think it's high the state government start doing something about this herdsmen if the ogas on top are not ready...for security purpose I urge all the governor's in the south east to start construction of state border to protect lives and properties cos even the police themselves are useless. I don't know about other regions but this herdsmen are getting out of hand ...ur opinions??
Re: Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King by mazizitonene(m): 10:52am On Feb 20, 2016
if i was a traditional ruler ehn, the kain jazz i go use dey waka go pass both ibb/obasanjo own combined grin na miss i go dey i miss, anybody wey try to kidnap me don sentence himself to death be that.. cheesy
Re: Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King by Adamma22(f): 10:56am On Feb 20, 2016
Op, Ubulu-Uku is in Aniocha south not North pls
Re: Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King by henrimoto(m): 10:58am On Feb 20, 2016
Speechless3:
I hope they dont kidnap/murder him too embarassed

He is really cute.
. una no dey comot eyes for boys wey fine...... them no ask you weather he fine abi e no fine.
Re: Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King by blackboy(m): 11:17am On Feb 20, 2016
Which university will they make him Chancellor? Hmmm
Re: Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King by Olakunle007(m): 11:22am On Feb 20, 2016
blackboy:
Which university will they make him Chancellor? Hmmm

Lols. No be all king dem dey use do Chancellor na. Nigeria monarchs are tumult kings. Dem get no power
Re: Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King by Henovy: 11:25am On Feb 20, 2016
HungerBAD:
Cool.

Our people make proverb say "NO MATTER AS GOAT SQUEEZE FACE REACH FOR MARKET, THEM MUST PRICE AM"

Shebi him dey J.S.S 3? Wish it was my NYSC days in your Community Secondary School. HungerBAD FLOG the King in School would have made for a good headline.

You don't flog a child because you want to make headlines. Suppose he is well behaved, will you just look for an excuse to flog him just to make headlines? Besides, reasonable teachers will learn to respect their king in spite of young age.
Re: Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King by tuffgongjo(m): 11:27am On Feb 20, 2016
HungerBAD:
Cool.

Abi u don flog him ni?
Re: Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King by Henovy: 11:27am On Feb 20, 2016
ziego:
I don believe it

Let me go and see the chief priest
You don't have to see before believing. The king is on the throne. Lol!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Crowd Welcomes Lekan Balogun, Soon-To-Be Crowned Olubadan Of Ibadanland (Video) / How Carnival, Efik Calabar Culture Was Transported To Caribbean / The Arab Origin Of The Yorubas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.