Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,710 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Photos: How Nnamdi Kanu Is Intimidating The Federal Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: How Nnamdi Kanu Is Intimidating The Federal Government (5436 Views)

Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process / How Nnamdi Kanu Fell From Grace - By Tony Adibe / ''How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Lagos'' – DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: How Nnamdi Kanu Is Intimidating The Federal Government by ijaw1stson: 8:18am On Feb 20, 2016
He is popularly called ‘Mazi Nnamdi Kanu’ by his followers and admirers, who are in their millions across Nigeria
– Most times throughout his ongoing trial, he always appear in court looking tired, defeated, dejected and stressed. But yesterday, a different Kanu showed up in court
Naij.com photo-journalist, Yinka Adeparusi, who was present in court yesterday, February 19, presents a photo-story of the actions of Kanu, who was surprisingly in a good mood throughout the court session.
Read/see below:
1. On arrival at the court room, Kanu was all smiles as he exchanged pleasantries with his family, friends and associates
2. As he settles down, some others approach him for a hand-shake and he obliged them while still smiling
3. A young man among them quickly took advantage of the opportunity to take a photograph with the Radio Biafra director…..
4. …..Another followed suit
5. ”Okay guys, give a lady an opportunity to have a photograph with Mazi”
6. Kanu’s lawyer lean towards him to give him updates from the legal angle even as another man waits for his turn for a photograph
7. Kanu gets refreshment as he and his associates await the court session to begin
8. Checking the new dollar rates? Kanu keeps tab with new developments across Nigeria
9. A closer look at Kanu’s attire shows that the line in his pocket area is Biafra-themed (colours of the Biafran flag)
10. Perhaps, Kanu is sending a message to the federal government that rather than be intimidated with his trial, the reverse will be the case.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: How Nnamdi Kanu Is Intimidating The Federal Government by ijaw1stson: 8:22am On Feb 20, 2016
more pics

Re: Photos: How Nnamdi Kanu Is Intimidating The Federal Government by ijaw1stson: 8:25am On Feb 20, 2016
more

Re: Photos: How Nnamdi Kanu Is Intimidating The Federal Government by Brilliance9000: 8:25am On Feb 20, 2016
Oh lord see chairman. See how they are worshipping him like Jesus Christ...chai! Some just want to touch him...Kai chineke! Let anything happen to him you know that after God to IPOB is Nnamdi Kanu. A particular tribe of the 450 tribes in Nigeria will not like this. Handsome fearless man!

Judge, Counsels, prison warders are saying to themselves...we have never seen anything like this before!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: How Nnamdi Kanu Is Intimidating The Federal Government by naijaking1: 8:33am On Feb 20, 2016
Brilliance9000:
Oh lord see chairman. See how they are worshipping him like Jesus Christ...chai! Some just want to touch him...Kai chineke! Let anything happen to him you know that after God to IPOB is Nnamdi Kanu. A particular tribe of the 450 tribes in Nigeria will not like this. Handsome fearless man!

My friend said yesterday that whether Nnamdi Kalu wins or losses on a personal ground, he is already an Ogbu agu to Igbo people.

12 Likes

Re: Photos: How Nnamdi Kanu Is Intimidating The Federal Government by jlinkd78(m): 8:35am On Feb 20, 2016
True son of his father. Fearless and rugged. D insignia on d breast pocket depicting d rising sun shows d stuff u are made of. Thumb up for yet another victory against d state prosecutors who want masquerades to come testify against u. We r ready for trial, let them come with dia facts. U are indeed a source of inspiration to a lot of young minds by being bold n steadfast in d midst of d obvious incarceration.

16 Likes

Re: Photos: How Nnamdi Kanu Is Intimidating The Federal Government by drss(m): 8:36am On Feb 20, 2016
like nelson mandela, d great kanu's legacy will never be forgotten. buari dullard will soon be disgraced.

12 Likes

Re: Photos: How Nnamdi Kanu Is Intimidating The Federal Government by Naija9090: 8:54am On Feb 20, 2016
The coming of the messiah...see audience!

4 Likes

Re: Photos: How Nnamdi Kanu Is Intimidating The Federal Government by Osakah24(m): 8:57am On Feb 20, 2016
I might not support his movement but I admire his courage,Federal Government should have just ignored this guy because when this case is finished there is no way FG is coming out victorious without unnecessary bloodshed and further disintegration of our country.If he (MAZI NK)wins,the youth of the SE will believe in him the more and His Ego will know no bound.

16 Likes

Re: Photos: How Nnamdi Kanu Is Intimidating The Federal Government by naijaking1: 9:00am On Feb 20, 2016
Osakah24:
I might not support his movement but I admire his courage,Federal Government should have just ignored this guy because when this case is finished there is no way FG is coming out victorious without unnecessary bloodshed and further disintegration of our country.If he (MAZI NK)wins,the youth of the SE will believe in him the more and His Ego will know no bound.

The guy left an obvious comfortable UK abode, and agreed to be sacrificed for his people. What do you call that?

12 Likes

Re: Photos: How Nnamdi Kanu Is Intimidating The Federal Government by writetopoker: 9:06am On Feb 20, 2016
Osakah24:

Are you an elder? because you spoke one. or elder in the making.
in a nutshell you just summarised Nnamdi kalu vs fed. government brouhaha

5 Likes

Re: Photos: How Nnamdi Kanu Is Intimidating The Federal Government by IAfrica: 9:09am On Feb 20, 2016
Lalasticla FP ooo.

1 Like

Re: Photos: How Nnamdi Kanu Is Intimidating The Federal Government by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 20, 2016
If he is freed do you think he will embark in his mission?? I think he should have seen something beyond capability even knowledge. Yes. Meaning that he must have learnt one or two things

2 Likes

Re: Photos: How Nnamdi Kanu Is Intimidating The Federal Government by Brilliance9000: 9:17am On Feb 20, 2016
Osakah24:

Exactly...spot on. As it's right now, the federal government is in dilemmasmiley

1. If you kill him, you will make him a martyr...fastest way to get the struggle.

2. If you release him...the next day, 50 million people will tune him to hear his voice. Followers will quadrupled especially from those who have been sitting on the fence telling him...unless you come back and lead this struggle in Nigeria, I won't take you serious. Those people have no excuse anymore...in fact they are the staunchest followers now!

3. If you keep him there, the struggle continues and the more sympathy he gets from followers who think he is carrying a big cross for them

The truth remains, the federal government should never have arrested him in the first place. I didn't know of this man until the arrest. Yes I had seen the name here and there but for some reason I didn't care to read about him...thought it could be another Uwazurike.lol. But after the arrest and especially the news of blocking the radio, I said to myself, if the federal government is so interested in blocking a radio station, it behoves any rational, conscious person to tune in and listen to the message that was beating the living daylight out the federal government. As soon as I tuned in, I was hooked...like a drug, powerful drug!

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos: How Nnamdi Kanu Is Intimidating The Federal Government by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 20, 2016
cheesy The bastard called kanu is looking defeated and frustrated already. His smiles are fake and he is just smiling to appear like a strong man. He must get the death sentence for threatning my yoruba tribe and hausa/fulanis. We must deal with him so the other biafrans can embrace one NIGERIA

cc: aunty modath

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: How Nnamdi Kanu Is Intimidating The Federal Government by Osakah24(m): 9:24am On Feb 20, 2016
Brilliance9000:

Exactly...spot on. As it's right now, the federal government is in dilemmasmiley

1. If you kill him, you will make him a martyr...fastest way to get the struggle.

2. If you release him...the next day, 50 million people will tune him to hear his voice. Followers will quadrupled especially from those who have been sitting on the fence telling him...unless you come back and lead this struggle in Nigeria, I won't take you serious. Those people have no excuse anymore.

3. If you keep him there, the struggle continues and the more sympathy he gets from followers who think he is carrying a big cross for them

The truth remains, the federal government should never have arrested him in the first place. I didn't know of this man until the arrest. Yes I had seen the name here and there but for some reason I didn't care to read about him...thought it could be another Uwazurike.lol. But after the arrest and especially the news of blocking the radio, I said to myself, if the federal government is so interested in blocking a radio station, it behoves any rational, conscious person to tune in and listen to the message that was beating the living daylight out the federal government. As soon as I tuned in, I was hooked...like a drug, powerful drug!
FG goofed on this one big time.

10 Likes

Re: Photos: How Nnamdi Kanu Is Intimidating The Federal Government by Nobody: 9:25am On Feb 20, 2016
[s]
jlinkd78:
True son of his father. Fearless and rugged. D insignia on d breast pocket depicting d rising sun shows d stuff u are made of. Thumb up for yet another victory against d state prosecutors who want masquerades to come testify against u. We r ready for trial, let them come with dia facts. U are indeed a source of inspiration to a lot of young minds by being bold n steadfast in d midst of d obvious incarceration.
[/s]

rubbish. kanu will die in jail

4 Likes

Re: Photos: How Nnamdi Kanu Is Intimidating The Federal Government by Nobody: 9:27am On Feb 20, 2016
[s]
drss:
like nelson mandela, d great kanu's legacy will never be forgotten. buari dullard will soon be disgraced.
[/s]

Kanu is a bastard who must die in jail for abusing we yorubas and hausa/fulanis angry

3 Likes

Re: Photos: How Nnamdi Kanu Is Intimidating The Federal Government by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 20, 2016
[s]
Brilliance9000:

2. If you release him...the next day, 50 million people will tune him to hear his voice. Followers will quadrupled especially from those who have been sitting on the fence telling him...unless you come back and lead this struggle in Nigeria, I won't take you serious. Those people have no excuse anymore.

[/s]

Kanu will get death by firing squad. biafra will fail

3 Likes

Re: Photos: How Nnamdi Kanu Is Intimidating The Federal Government by omenka(m): 9:28am On Feb 20, 2016
You guys are going to cheer this fella unto his death. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Photos: How Nnamdi Kanu Is Intimidating The Federal Government by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 20, 2016
[s]
Osakah24:
[/s]

Kanu is dead from the inside. he is just displaying fake smiles. treason attracts death penalty. he is gone

3 Likes

Re: Photos: How Nnamdi Kanu Is Intimidating The Federal Government by HiddenShadow: 9:32am On Feb 20, 2016
Brilliance9000:

Judge, Counsels, prison warders are saying to themselves...we have never seen anything like this before!

That tribe whose daughter is lost on how to manage the economy and whose candidate has become a tourist President.

4 Likes

Re: Photos: How Nnamdi Kanu Is Intimidating The Federal Government by gemale(m): 9:36am On Feb 20, 2016
Make I no talk anything b4 d mod wey ban me 4 "promoting biafra" (in his words) resume on my mata. D fact dt I don't totally see eye to eye wt kanu on some issues doesn't erase my admiration 4 him. All he needs 2 win over pple lyk me is 2 come out wt a very good, practical blueprint on hw 2 move d East forward.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: How Nnamdi Kanu Is Intimidating The Federal Government by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 20, 2016
Brilliance9000:

Yoruba...I stated in my first post of a particular tribe that will be troubled by this news out of the 459 tribes in Nigeria, and you foolishly and stupidly validated my implicit comment.

U people will not get any useless biafra after benefiting from Nigeria. You people owe we yorubas and hausa/fulanis apology for the nonsense kanu spewed on us.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: How Nnamdi Kanu Is Intimidating The Federal Government by Brilliance9000: 9:41am On Feb 20, 2016
falseman:

B1cth you are cute

Don't be fooled...he is a yoruba man. He has over 10 monikers and uses pictures of young Igbo girls to garner attention and to hide his yoruba identity. He is a pathological coward.

Go through his profile...all his posts is about dick. Sick fellow wih low self esteem.

7 Likes

Re: Photos: How Nnamdi Kanu Is Intimidating The Federal Government by hucienda: 9:42am On Feb 20, 2016
Brilliance9000:

2. If you release him...the next day, 50 million people will tune him to hear his voice. Followers will quadrupled especially from those who have been sitting on the fence telling him...unless you come back and lead this struggle in Nigeria, I won't take you serious. Those people have no excuse anymore...in fact they are the staunchest followers now!

The truth remains, the federal government should never have arrested him in the first place. I didn't know of this man until the arrest. Yes I had seen the name here and there but for some reason I didn't care to read about him... thought it could be another Uwazurike.lol. But after the arrest and especially the news of blocking the radio, I said to myself, if the federal government is so interested in blocking a radio station, it behoves any rational, conscious person to tune in and listen to the message that was beating the living daylight out the federal government. As soon as I tuned in, I was hooked...like a drug, powerful drug!

Same here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Robert Mugabe's Popular Quotes / Ugwuanyi A Legacy Governor, Says Peter Okonkwo / President Buhari To Attend Climate Change Summit In Poland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.