Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,462 members, 7,836,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Photos: How Nnamdi Kanu Is Intimidating The Federal Government - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: How Nnamdi Kanu Is Intimidating The Federal Government (5447 Views)

Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process / How Nnamdi Kanu Fell From Grace - By Tony Adibe / ''How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Lagos'' – DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: How Nnamdi Kanu Is Intimidating The Federal Government by Osakah24(m): 9:47am On Feb 20, 2016
irunooboo:
[s][/s]

Kanu is dead from the inside. he is just displaying fake smiles. treason attracts death penalty. he is gone
I doubt if you are a woman,I bet my left testicles that you are a man using female account,See your Orobo breast like death penalty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: How Nnamdi Kanu Is Intimidating The Federal Government by ijaw1stson: 9:56am On Feb 20, 2016
Osakah24:
I doubt if you are a woman,I bet my left testicles that you are a man using female account,See your Orobo breast like death penalty
lol badt guy...dat actually cracked ma ribs
Re: Photos: How Nnamdi Kanu Is Intimidating The Federal Government by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 20, 2016
Brilliance9000:

Moderator.... he is inciting violence and hate. One Nigeria stands against this! Mynd4.4

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos: How Nnamdi Kanu Is Intimidating The Federal Government by IVORY2009(m): 10:08am On Feb 20, 2016
Osakah24:
I might not support his movement but I admire his courage,Federal Government should have just ignored this guy because when this case is finished there is no way FG is coming out victorious without unnecessary bloodshed and further disintegration of our country.If he (MAZI NK)wins,the youth of the SE will believe in him the more and His Ego will know no bound.

Too much trouble in the land for Buhari, Niger-Delta problem nko, Boko-Haram problem, Tompolo issue nkor, IPOD issue, Kanu nko, Exchange rate nko.... Name them!
Re: Photos: How Nnamdi Kanu Is Intimidating The Federal Government by Brilliance9000: 10:09am On Feb 20, 2016
irunooboo:

cheesy

Sociopath.
Re: Photos: How Nnamdi Kanu Is Intimidating The Federal Government by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 20, 2016
Brilliance9000:

Sociopath.

Kanu brought this on himself. He is not a hero but a scam trying to generate funds through the biafran sentiments
Re: Photos: How Nnamdi Kanu Is Intimidating The Federal Government by Osakah24(m): 10:20am On Feb 20, 2016
IVORY2009:

Too much trouble in the land for Buhari, Niger-Delta problem nko, Boko-Haram problem, Tompolo issue nkor, IPOD issue, Kanu nko, Exchange rate nko.... Name them!
I dey pray for that man, e no easy abeg.@73 you will be a monster not to pity baba,He just didn't appreciate the humongous problems facing the nations.Talking could be easy,ask gary neville.
Re: Photos: How Nnamdi Kanu Is Intimidating The Federal Government by Brilliance9000: 10:37am On Feb 20, 2016
irunooboo:

Kanu brought this on himself. He is not a hero but a scam trying to generate funds through the biafran sentiments

Lol...you reason like a mad man. Have you ever seen scammer that would rather stay in detention for over 6 months, turned down millions of dollars, leaves his beautiful wife and kids, abandon his throne as a prince all for the liberation of his people? I would love to meet that scammer.

1 Like

Re: Photos: How Nnamdi Kanu Is Intimidating The Federal Government by AyakaDunukofia: 10:40am On Feb 20, 2016
The truth is that Kanu has been able to reorganize the people that constituted the former Biafra. Which ever way the trial goes, Kanu has reignited the consciousness and set the IPOB structure that would survive him.

1 Like

Re: Photos: How Nnamdi Kanu Is Intimidating The Federal Government by IVORY2009(m): 10:43am On Feb 20, 2016
Osakah24:
I dey pray for that man, e no easy abeg.@73 you will be a monster not to pity baba,He just didn't appreciate the humongous problems facing the nations.Talking could be easy,ask gary neville.

you are right bro, it easy to do analysis frm outside same issue is affecting the current super eagles coach "Sunday Oliseh" we are all praying for President Buhari to be successful, the problem coming before him, is still doing pressup, some of his decisions are not just right @ the present economy crunch we find ourselfs, and his handlers are not been able to manage him/advise him.
Re: Photos: How Nnamdi Kanu Is Intimidating The Federal Government by endoski: 10:47am On Feb 20, 2016
irunooboo:
cheesy The bastard called kanu is looking defeated and frustrated already. His smiles are fake and he is just smiling to appear like a strong man. He must get the death sentence for threatning my yoruba tribe and hausa/fulanis. We must deal with him so the other biafrans can embrace one NIGERIA

cc: aunty modath
if kanu is a bastard,only devil knows wat u are.
jst take a gud look@urself,u yoruba pple re too cuny for mi lykin,deep in ur heart u re disappointed seein a happy lookin man in court,he stil remains fearless nd comitted to d struggle,meaning u can commit suicide if u want..u yorubas re full of hate,envy nd deceit

1 Like

Re: Photos: How Nnamdi Kanu Is Intimidating The Federal Government by endoski: 10:50am On Feb 20, 2016
irunooboo:
[s][/s]

rubbish. kanu will die in jail
jst as u'll die soon,ryt?
Re: Photos: How Nnamdi Kanu Is Intimidating The Federal Government by MrEverest(m): 11:58am On Feb 20, 2016
irunooboo:

U people will not get any useless biafra after benefiting from Nigeria. You people owe we yorubas and hausa/fulanis apology for the nonsense kanu spewed on us.
You cant be so sure, atleast not now your country is crumbling. Many people from the East & South are not happy with the status quo!
Re: Photos: How Nnamdi Kanu Is Intimidating The Federal Government by charsola: 12:42pm On Feb 20, 2016
irunooboo:
[s][/s]

Kanu is a bastard who must die in jail for abusing we yorubas and hausa/fulanis angry

Did anything he said about you people contrary to your cowardly ways of life? The answer is no.... As you are ranting now, if you behold an ordinary matchet not even gun I bet you can run d whole ekiti and Ile ife with empty buttocks and sagged breast... Liverless aliens, we are not compatible with you people and there is no one Nigeria.. Period

1 Like

Re: Photos: How Nnamdi Kanu Is Intimidating The Federal Government by Ishilove: 2:12pm On Feb 20, 2016
omenka:
You guys are going to cheer this fella unto his death. cheesy
Like seriously cheesy
Re: Photos: How Nnamdi Kanu Is Intimidating The Federal Government by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 20, 2016
irunooboo:

This frustrated Yoruba man and a fool at 40, using pictures of innocent young girls as DP;You will soon end up in prison like Kanu,continue to impersonate different young girls,useless mad man
Re: Photos: How Nnamdi Kanu Is Intimidating The Federal Government by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 20, 2016
Rayhut:

This frustrated Yoruba man and a fool at 40, using pictures of innocent young girls as DP;You will soon end up in prison like Kanu,continue to impersonate different young girls,useless mad man

Re: Photos: How Nnamdi Kanu Is Intimidating The Federal Government by drss(m): 3:24pm On Feb 20, 2016
irunooboo:
[s][/s]

Kanu is a bastard who must die in jail for abusing we yorubas and hausa/fulanis angry
go n jail him.
Re: Photos: How Nnamdi Kanu Is Intimidating The Federal Government by drss(m): 3:33pm On Feb 20, 2016
irunooboo:
[s][/s]

Kanu will get death by firing squad. biafra will fail
dis one way u just dey spark all ova d place ova kanu matta sad wetin him do u
Re: Photos: How Nnamdi Kanu Is Intimidating The Federal Government by Vincent41(m): 4:33pm On Feb 20, 2016
irunooboo:
[s][/s]

wen a man says the Truth,its Becomes abuse..He made it clear to us that The only tin dat will Destroy Nigeria is notin But Truth...useless Country
Re: Photos: How Nnamdi Kanu Is Intimidating The Federal Government by Vincent41(m): 4:34pm On Feb 20, 2016
irunooboo:
[s][/s]

Kanu will get death by firing squad. biafra will fail
it has failed in ur dream,,oYa wake up jorrrrrr.......
Re: Photos: How Nnamdi Kanu Is Intimidating The Federal Government by alexmakaay(m): 6:42pm On Feb 20, 2016
Brilliance9000:

Exactly...spot on. As it's right now, the federal government is in dilemmasmiley

1. If you kill him, you will make him a martyr...fastest way to get the struggle.

2. If you release him...the next day, 50 million people will tune him to hear his voice. Followers will quadrupled especially from those who have been sitting on the fence telling him...unless you come back and lead this struggle in Nigeria, I won't take you serious. Those people have no excuse anymore...in fact they are the staunchest followers now!

3. If you keep him there, the struggle continues and the more sympathy he gets from followers who think he is carrying a big cross for them

The truth remains, the federal government should never have arrested him in the first place. I didn't know of this man until the arrest. Yes I had seen the name here and there but for some reason I didn't care to read about him...thought it could be another Uwazurike.lol. But after the arrest and especially the news of blocking the radio, I said to myself, if the federal government is so interested in blocking a radio station, it behoves any rational, conscious person to tune in and listen to the message that was beating the living daylight out the federal government. As soon as I tuned in, I was hooked...like a drug, powerful drug!

[b][/b][i][/i]Exactly what is in my mind. A boil in the scrotum ..that's what he is.
Re: Photos: How Nnamdi Kanu Is Intimidating The Federal Government by alexmakaay(m): 6:44pm On Feb 20, 2016
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
irunooboo:
cheesy The bastard called kanu is looking defeated and frustrated already. His smiles are fake and he is just smiling to appear like a strong man. He must get the death sentence for threatning my yoruba tribe and hausa/fulanis. We must deal with him so the other biafrans can embrace one NIGERIA

[b][/b]
Re: Photos: How Nnamdi Kanu Is Intimidating The Federal Government by alexmakaay(m): 6:44pm On Feb 20, 2016
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
irunooboo:

[b]Your signature says it all/b]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Robert Mugabe's Popular Quotes / Amaechi Loses As Supreme Court Upholds Disqualification Of All Rivers APC Candid / List Of 10 States Tinubu Didn't Get 25% But Was Given Higher Than His Real %

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.