Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Ben-Bruce Kisses His Mother At His Birthday Party (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben-Bruce Kisses His Mother At His Birthday Party (photos) (36102 Views)

Governor Ayo Fayose And His Mother At His Chieftaincy Ceremony (Photos) / Wike Kisses His Wife Passionately At Independence Day Celebration (Pics) / Ben Murray-Bruce Kissing His Wife And Mother At Nigerian High Commission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben-Bruce Kisses His Mother At His Birthday Party (photos) by Zellie: 8:07pm On Feb 20, 2016
JamesMoriarty:
Look at the way he kisses her so deeply and passionately. I bet they are having sex together.
psycho. Your nick says it all
Re: Ben-Bruce Kisses His Mother At His Birthday Party (photos) by theMEGAman(m): 8:52pm On Feb 20, 2016
JamesMoriarty:
Look at the way he kisses her so deeply and passionately. I bet they are having sex together.
U are slowpoke that can never appreciate ur mother and make her happy as a son or daughter, instead u pay her with harassment and insult. Be if u have. I.Q.
Re: Ben-Bruce Kisses His Mother At His Birthday Party (photos) by Collins87: 10:56pm On Feb 20, 2016
Ben or who. Old man.
Re: Ben-Bruce Kisses His Mother At His Birthday Party (photos) by Ezemust: 11:02pm On Feb 20, 2016
amarachi06:

Jesu! aru emeeee. you need deliverance
something dey ur dp
Re: Ben-Bruce Kisses His Mother At His Birthday Party (photos) by Ajgal10(f): 11:59pm On Feb 20, 2016
JamesMoriarty:
you so uncultured,unrefined,primitive and highly morally decayed.Maybe you sleep with your mum yea? Give yourself brain jobless boy.
Re: Ben-Bruce Kisses His Mother At His Birthday Party (photos) by iamDreezzy(m): 1:27am On Feb 21, 2016
[quote author=JamesMoriarty post=43087476]Look at the way he kisses her so deeply and passionately. I bet they are having sex together.[/quote
You are soo dumb...just go and die.
Re: Ben-Bruce Kisses His Mother At His Birthday Party (photos) by canDy4eva(f): 7:04am On Feb 21, 2016
JamesMoriarty:
I blame the low lives that "liked" ur post n u that sleep with your mum....
Re: Ben-Bruce Kisses His Mother At His Birthday Party (photos) by henrybomb(m): 9:31am On Feb 21, 2016
jnrbayano:

Please return from the journey of foolishness you just embarked upon.

Welcome in advance.
canDy4eva:
I blame the low lives that "liked" ur post n u that sleep with your mum....
I guess he sleeps with his mom to say sumtin lyk dat
Re: Ben-Bruce Kisses His Mother At His Birthday Party (photos) by canDy4eva(f): 9:35am On Feb 21, 2016
henrybomb:

I guess he sleeps with his mom to say sumtin lyk dat
sure...
Re: Ben-Bruce Kisses His Mother At His Birthday Party (photos) by alexlee50: 9:39am On Feb 21, 2016
JamesMoriarty:
I am very sure you have serious mental issues. They should chain you now before you become a problem to the society. On a lighter note, do you have sex with your mother?
Re: Ben-Bruce Kisses His Mother At His Birthday Party (photos) by MsSantaClaus(f): 12:55pm On Feb 21, 2016
JamesMoriarty:

Maybe you are having sex with your own mother, that's why such a thought came into your head.
Re: Ben-Bruce Kisses His Mother At His Birthday Party (photos) by teufelein(f): 1:37pm On Feb 21, 2016
Commonsense Revolution By Senator Ben Murray-bruce, Download A Copy Here, HOT!!!

Entire Book: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B79NQeYGrJOYVzhZSGxNc18tOWc/view?usp=sharing

Cover page: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B79NQeYGrJOYWXRLdzZVYmVSOGM/view?usp=sharing
Re: Ben-Bruce Kisses His Mother At His Birthday Party (photos) by davseun2ta(m): 10:59pm On Feb 21, 2016
JamesMoriarty:
people like you need to join the common sense evolution!!!cos you have negative coefficient comprehension

Re: Ben-Bruce Kisses His Mother At His Birthday Party (photos) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 21, 2016
davseun2ta:
people like you need to join the common sense evolution!!!cos you have negative coefficient comprehension

Please where can I sign up for this revolution. I am desperately in need of it. embarassed
Re: Ben-Bruce Kisses His Mother At His Birthday Party (photos) by davseun2ta(m): 11:53pm On Feb 21, 2016
JamesMoriarty:

Please where can I sign up for this revolution. I am desperately in need of it. embarassed
obviously you are!!! Firstly: you need to go for a surgery, cos your brain has been damaged, as a result of the TOGO weed that has beclouded your thinking faculty. see attached results from the last scan I carried out on you

Re: Ben-Bruce Kisses His Mother At His Birthday Party (photos) by bumpy5ng: 5:47pm On Feb 23, 2016
2tees03:
Do u av sex with ur mum?
you must be a pervert
Re: Ben-Bruce Kisses His Mother At His Birthday Party (photos) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 08, 2016
isikcomen:

you are mad man you need Yaba left.. .. rubbish and a foolish man... u can't even use your sense idiot...

u sent a pm?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oil Rich Tongeji Island In Ogun State / Confusion In Kogi Over ‘Resurrection’ Of Audu Abubakar - Naij.com / PDP Reps To Keep Vigilance On NASS To Prevent Saraki’s Impeachment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.