Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Ben-Bruce Kisses His Mother At His Birthday Party (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben-Bruce Kisses His Mother At His Birthday Party (photos) (36101 Views)

Governor Ayo Fayose And His Mother At His Chieftaincy Ceremony (Photos) / Wike Kisses His Wife Passionately At Independence Day Celebration (Pics) / Ben Murray-Bruce Kissing His Wife And Mother At Nigerian High Commission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben-Bruce Kisses His Mother At His Birthday Party (photos) by NaLaugh: 12:36pm On Feb 20, 2016
smiley
Re: Ben-Bruce Kisses His Mother At His Birthday Party (photos) by faruz: 12:36pm On Feb 20, 2016
JamesMoriarty:
Look at the way he kisses her so deeply and passionately. I bet they are having sex together.

4 Likes

Re: Ben-Bruce Kisses His Mother At His Birthday Party (photos) by Deepfreezer(m): 12:36pm On Feb 20, 2016
My senator, BMB. is the kind of material we need to move Nigeria forward.

1 Like

Re: Ben-Bruce Kisses His Mother At His Birthday Party (photos) by kceewhyte(m): 12:38pm On Feb 20, 2016
BIGTinfotech:
How does that stop the naira from falling like over ripe Mangoes?

By the way...I'm I the only one waiting for mango to come out kiss??
Soon now Dollar rates would affect the price of Mangoes. cry
is like u r havin mango problem already
Re: Ben-Bruce Kisses His Mother At His Birthday Party (photos) by AmAlbert(m): 12:39pm On Feb 20, 2016
bruh, no be you dey talk, na KONJI dey talk
KONJIFIED slowpoke
sorry for people wey dey hope on you cry
JamesMoriarty:
Look at the way he kisses her so deeply and passionately. I bet they are having sex together.
Re: Ben-Bruce Kisses His Mother At His Birthday Party (photos) by vicstar(m): 12:42pm On Feb 20, 2016
op your correct cool, I was there so I can testify to it
Re: Ben-Bruce Kisses His Mother At His Birthday Party (photos) by FLYFIRE(m): 12:43pm On Feb 20, 2016
Khutie:

yhur madness ain't geh duplicate... Reason before yhu spit out sh*t... Jah bless
That's how they think....apc members

1 Like

Re: Ben-Bruce Kisses His Mother At His Birthday Party (photos) by Obiodunukwe: 12:43pm On Feb 20, 2016
Lalasticlala

Ben Bruce spent N65 million on his birthday, why is that thread not on FP. But a thread with a photo of him hugging his mother from behind makes front page?
Re: Ben-Bruce Kisses His Mother At His Birthday Party (photos) by Joeace3000(m): 12:43pm On Feb 20, 2016
so this is news... God, can't we see what's happening. Can't we see how we are being kept busy.. person kiss e mama make we begin discuss am
Re: Ben-Bruce Kisses His Mother At His Birthday Party (photos) by chubbygal(f): 12:43pm On Feb 20, 2016
JamesMoriarty:
Tufiakwa to you!!! It is obvious your family forbids good News.

1 Like

Re: Ben-Bruce Kisses His Mother At His Birthday Party (photos) by callJesu: 12:43pm On Feb 20, 2016
Be good
Re: Ben-Bruce Kisses His Mother At His Birthday Party (photos) by discusant: 12:45pm On Feb 20, 2016
Oh, what a hearty and lightening laugh Bruce's mother beams from out there.

Happy birthday Ben
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Ben-Bruce Kisses His Mother At His Birthday Party (photos) by sukkot: 12:45pm On Feb 20, 2016
his mama na arab ?
Re: Ben-Bruce Kisses His Mother At His Birthday Party (photos) by kceewhyte(m): 12:45pm On Feb 20, 2016
JamesMoriarty:
God safe u from karashika
Re: Ben-Bruce Kisses His Mother At His Birthday Party (photos) by discusant: 12:46pm On Feb 20, 2016
JamesMoriarty:

You are an eyesore. Do you, or did you once have a mum?
Re: Ben-Bruce Kisses His Mother At His Birthday Party (photos) by Lilimax(f): 12:46pm On Feb 20, 2016
Abeg what of Ben Bruce's wife Evelynundecided?
Re: Ben-Bruce Kisses His Mother At His Birthday Party (photos) by Purpletee(f): 12:47pm On Feb 20, 2016
JamesMoriarty:
[b][/b]. nawa o....naija mentality
Re: Ben-Bruce Kisses His Mother At His Birthday Party (photos) by archdaura(m): 12:47pm On Feb 20, 2016
JamesMoriarty:
that's wayyyy out of line you perv

1 Like

Re: Ben-Bruce Kisses His Mother At His Birthday Party (photos) by ziggy1702(m): 12:49pm On Feb 20, 2016
jamesmoriarty..............RECEIVE SENSE IN JESUS NAME!
Re: Ben-Bruce Kisses His Mother At His Birthday Party (photos) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 20, 2016
yusaze:
The media mogul and politician turned 60 on February 17th and celebrated in a star-studded event last night. He's pictured below with his mum.

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/02/ben-bruce-gives-his-mother-kiss-at-his-birthday-party.html

This
Is
INC.EST!!!!!
Re: Ben-Bruce Kisses His Mother At His Birthday Party (photos) by collinsdaps(m): 12:54pm On Feb 20, 2016
JamesMoriarty:
Are u sure u are mentally ok? Pervert

1 Like

Re: Ben-Bruce Kisses His Mother At His Birthday Party (photos) by BerryScott(f): 12:55pm On Feb 20, 2016
awwww!!! such a beautiful sight.
DON'T worry momma, when i become rich n famous......... #MUMSGIRLTILLIDIE

1 Like

Re: Ben-Bruce Kisses His Mother At His Birthday Party (photos) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 20, 2016
discusant:

You are an eyesore. Do you, or did you once have a mum?

Are you stúpiÐ! What kind of dumbassed question is this.

Did you come from a mule?
Re: Ben-Bruce Kisses His Mother At His Birthday Party (photos) by Sultanchidi(m): 12:57pm On Feb 20, 2016
JamesMoriarty:
Receive sense
Re: Ben-Bruce Kisses His Mother At His Birthday Party (photos) by PhockPhockMan: 12:57pm On Feb 20, 2016
JamesMoriarty:
I just quoted and orphan.

1 Like

Re: Ben-Bruce Kisses His Mother At His Birthday Party (photos) by DonaldGenes(m): 12:58pm On Feb 20, 2016
JamesMoriarty:

FOOOL

1 Like

Re: Ben-Bruce Kisses His Mother At His Birthday Party (photos) by YouthsPC0: 1:10pm On Feb 20, 2016
JamesMoriarty:

You need Jesus .....

God punish the Devil in u

2 Likes

Re: Ben-Bruce Kisses His Mother At His Birthday Party (photos) by myners007: 1:12pm On Feb 20, 2016
JamesMoriarty:
I don't think u want people to quote for ur gibberish rather I think your madness can't be cure here in Nairaland
Re: Ben-Bruce Kisses His Mother At His Birthday Party (photos) by linusbnn(m): 1:17pm On Feb 20, 2016
BIGTinfotech:
How does that stop the naira from falling like over ripe Mangoes?

By the way...I'm I the only one waiting for mango to come out kiss??
Soon now Dollar rates would affect the price of Mangoes. cry

Please direct that to your President and his economic team
Re: Ben-Bruce Kisses His Mother At His Birthday Party (photos) by wiloy2k8(m): 1:21pm On Feb 20, 2016
JamesMoriarty:

been think say u get sense
Re: Ben-Bruce Kisses His Mother At His Birthday Party (photos) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 20, 2016
James M, I rebuke you with all the heat I have got in me...for God, for country and for humanity

1 Like

Re: Ben-Bruce Kisses His Mother At His Birthday Party (photos) by Frankiss44(m): 1:33pm On Feb 20, 2016
JamesMoriarty:

Very easy to spot children that grew up without motherly love these days..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Defection: PDP Gives Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso, Others 2wk Deadline / Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) / Amaechi On Railway Inspection From Abuja To Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.