Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Wonderful Picture Of President Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wonderful Picture Of President Buhari (31261 Views)

Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari / Photo Of President Buhari's Infected Ear / Wonderful Picture Of The Day.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wonderful Picture Of President Buhari by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 20, 2016
Buhari keep enjoying your time, 2019 we will Change you too

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wonderful Picture Of President Buhari by Osirimononaye(m): 4:32pm On Feb 20, 2016
The Oyibos be like: Make we gather con see watin this mumu illiterate won talk
Re: Wonderful Picture Of President Buhari by millionaireman: 4:32pm On Feb 20, 2016
Sure, there must be an English language interpreter there.

English language speaking Oyibos don't understand Buhari speaking. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Wonderful Picture Of President Buhari by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 20, 2016
I don't like this man but I'm not against One Nigeria
Re: Wonderful Picture Of President Buhari by busuyem: 4:33pm On Feb 20, 2016
amdoyin82:
u will soon realise why he has became ajala travels all over the world.. Time will tell

Ur English Language teacher actually duped ur parent.

1 Like

Re: Wonderful Picture Of President Buhari by FroshGirl(m): 4:34pm On Feb 20, 2016
hardywaltz:
What's your take on this picture of President Buhari

whats wonderful about this pic
Re: Wonderful Picture Of President Buhari by myfantasies(f): 4:35pm On Feb 20, 2016
Is it wonderful pics we crave for or wonderful economy

1 Like

Re: Wonderful Picture Of President Buhari by keypad1: 4:36pm On Feb 20, 2016
busuyem:

Omo eranko (child of animal)
stupiddd beast
Re: Wonderful Picture Of President Buhari by Alaminz(m): 4:36pm On Feb 20, 2016
Naijiant:
This is not in Egypt. It is a meeting with diplomats in Abuja b/4 he left for Egypt.
did some one mention egypt here....
Re: Wonderful Picture Of President Buhari by anytexy: 4:36pm On Feb 20, 2016
emekamigo:
How are they managing to hear what he is saying based on his incoherent English?
Can't u see they want to enter his mouth...
Re: Wonderful Picture Of President Buhari by Koolking(m): 4:37pm On Feb 20, 2016
The picture posted does not change the life of an average Nigerian in any way.

I need to see actions - looters jailed for life (if that is what this administration will succeed in doing in their 4years, I subscribe into to).
Re: Wonderful Picture Of President Buhari by Ecoterrorism(f): 4:38pm On Feb 20, 2016
jane0000:
That's my president.

God bless n protect u sir

God bless every 1 supporting ur good intention
s

God bless Nigeria.

*Haters can jump in to lagoon* cheesy
wow so you are a zombie and you attacked me there. What are you benefitting from this govt

1 Like

Re: Wonderful Picture Of President Buhari by orobs93(m): 4:38pm On Feb 20, 2016
jane0000:
That's my president.

s

God bless Nigeria.

Hello I like u
Re: Wonderful Picture Of President Buhari by millionaireman: 4:38pm On Feb 20, 2016
jane0000:
That's my president.

s

God bless Nigeria.

As Ajalla Buhari travels lecturing Oyibo on Economics and anti corruption, corrupt politicians in Nigeria perfect their ways to steal Nigeria blind. Budget 2016 on my mind.

1 Like

Re: Wonderful Picture Of President Buhari by Alaminz(m): 4:38pm On Feb 20, 2016
emekamigo:
How are they managing to hear what he is saying based on his incoherent English?
Is God WIN...u with good english why dint u bcom d president

1 Like

Re: Wonderful Picture Of President Buhari by WhoRUDeceiving: 4:38pm On Feb 20, 2016
All these Op know how to do is to post pictures without progress. That is what they did last year to deceive people into supporting a coupist. The western world would always sit and dine even with a goat that is protecting their "corporate" interest so kini big deal.
Re: Wonderful Picture Of President Buhari by deedrae(m): 4:39pm On Feb 20, 2016
If you guys were related would you have uttered such words?... smh
Re: Wonderful Picture Of President Buhari by FRANKOXY(m): 4:39pm On Feb 20, 2016
His Hausa accent wowed them to the fullest. Hilarious! grin
Re: Wonderful Picture Of President Buhari by Parcks(m): 4:40pm On Feb 20, 2016
blackberlin:
You people should allow this man work. . . all you guys do is praise him for nothing. . .

Buhari in the toilet.... "oh what a nice picture, poop well oga PMB"

Buhari goes to Uruguay: "fly on our dearest President"

and yet some of you don't know what you'll eat this evening. . . God help u guys!
guy, you r so on point. It is only in this part of the world were people celebrate mediocrity and praise stupidity? What, pray tell, is praisworthy about this pix. Truly, our problem are not d DUMB LEADERS; the problem are the DUMB PEOPLE THAT KEEP CELEBRATING THE DUMB LEADERS

1 Like

Re: Wonderful Picture Of President Buhari by Alaminz(m): 4:40pm On Feb 20, 2016
his,better than the ineffectual Buffoon...
Re: Wonderful Picture Of President Buhari by sukkot: 4:43pm On Feb 20, 2016
buhari runnin thangs. rankadede. awon dogonyaro ti daura ni yen

buhari doing big thangs

2 Likes

Re: Wonderful Picture Of President Buhari by Smooyis(m): 4:43pm On Feb 20, 2016
blackberlin:
You people should allow this man work. . . all you guys do is praise him for nothing. . .

and yet some of you don't know what you'll eat this evening. . . God help u guys!

Don't mind the sycophants. They are the enemies of any leader in power. I don't blame them but the clueless moderators who keep posting all manners of sycophantic writeups to the front page.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wonderful Picture Of President Buhari by kilokeys(m): 4:44pm On Feb 20, 2016
I just spoke to a friend... She doesn't know what she'll have for dinner..

It's that bad for some pple.

And Mr President chilling and flying about.

Laughing and sneering at us.. He is a bloody opportunist.
Becoming president was a dream come true..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wonderful Picture Of President Buhari by deedrae(m): 4:44pm On Feb 20, 2016
keypad1:
Useless man. Stay one place and work or else leave that presidency with your idiotic brain.

If yu guys were related. Would you have uttered such words?..smh
Re: Wonderful Picture Of President Buhari by chesterlee(m): 4:45pm On Feb 20, 2016
I prefer this! grin

1 Share

Re: Wonderful Picture Of President Buhari by soulfood(m): 4:45pm On Feb 20, 2016
AJALA TRAVEL ALL OVER THE WORLD......
oladele239:
Now pmb has beaten the record of Ajala grin......if u grab what am saying 'like'
Re: Wonderful Picture Of President Buhari by Parcks(m): 4:46pm On Feb 20, 2016
blackberlin:

guy, you r so on point. It is mainly in this part of the world where people celebrate mediocrity and praise stupidity. Truly, our problem are not d DUMB LEADERS; the real problem are d DUMB PEOPLE THAT KEEP ON CELEBRATING THE DUMB LEADERS.

2 Likes

Re: Wonderful Picture Of President Buhari by myproperty(m): 4:46pm On Feb 20, 2016
nkowaputa:
I'm kinda dull but please pardon me. I have zoomed severally to see what makes the. Picture wonder but I can't seem to figure it out.
Op, you wanna help me?
Op motive of showing that picture is miss leading. The picture is just a meeting in which the president had with foreign diplomats in Nigeria
Re: Wonderful Picture Of President Buhari by francondu: 4:47pm On Feb 20, 2016
Showman
Re: Wonderful Picture Of President Buhari by Nicepoker(m): 4:49pm On Feb 20, 2016
hardywaltz:
Hater spotted
zombie sighted

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019: Buhari Turns To Oyo In Move To Secure South-west Votes / Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit / Wada’s Return In Jeopardy As Jonathan, Ali, Idris Withdraw Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.