Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Wonderful Picture Of President Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wonderful Picture Of President Buhari (31260 Views)

Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari / Photo Of President Buhari's Infected Ear / Wonderful Picture Of The Day.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wonderful Picture Of President Buhari by keypad1: 8:19pm On Feb 20, 2016
yetunsbay:
with ds ur comment even a mere councillor u cnt be
i will rule this country before you. He goat

1 Like

Re: Wonderful Picture Of President Buhari by yetunsbay(m): 8:25pm On Feb 20, 2016
keypad1:
i will rule this country before you. He goat
leave dt to God........bt if pple re to rule by their comment do u think u've a place? You words is who u are
Re: Wonderful Picture Of President Buhari by keypad1: 8:28pm On Feb 20, 2016
yetunsbay:
leave dt to God........bt if pple re to rule by their comment do u think u've a place? You words is who u are
i wont leave it to God. And my words are not who i am here in dis platform, oga leave me ooo
Re: Wonderful Picture Of President Buhari by yetunsbay(m): 8:31pm On Feb 20, 2016
keypad1:
i wont leave it to God. And my words are not who i am here in dis platform, oga leave me ooo
bro bt pls let's gimme Mr president a chance
Re: Wonderful Picture Of President Buhari by orobs93(m): 8:31pm On Feb 20, 2016
jane0000:
Thanks. grin

Why d teeth

Lemme get ur contact nah grin grin
Re: Wonderful Picture Of President Buhari by Coolgent(m): 8:55pm On Feb 20, 2016
Oh my God see how those oyinbo dey look am ebi like say he be queen elizabeth
Re: Wonderful Picture Of President Buhari by keypad1: 9:10pm On Feb 20, 2016
yetunsbay:
bro bt pls let's gimme Mr president a chance
ok i accept
Re: Wonderful Picture Of President Buhari by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 11:04pm On Feb 20, 2016
emekamigo:
How are they managing to hear what he is saying based on his incoherent English?
It is quite easy for them because they are not dumb like you
Re: Wonderful Picture Of President Buhari by str8talk1: 11:10pm On Feb 20, 2016
Dis media has degenerated to fp posting of pics of celebrities dat has no positive moral impact factor on d populace.
Re: Wonderful Picture Of President Buhari by PreyingMantis(m): 11:11pm On Feb 20, 2016
Weedcrusher:
Charismatic leader
Really

1 Share

Re: Wonderful Picture Of President Buhari by PreyingMantis(m): 11:14pm On Feb 20, 2016
perfectgabby:

Haters can drink gamaline 20 or jump from cocoa house
#ImpeachBuhariNow!

Re: Wonderful Picture Of President Buhari by chloee(f): 11:24pm On Feb 20, 2016
berrystunn:
[size=18pt]Am very sure non of them understand what MR BUHARI his saying.....[/size]
My brother, if PMB talks on radio or tv set I had to go close to pick his words. Thats exactly what had happened here. grin
Re: Wonderful Picture Of President Buhari by berrystunn(m): 11:32pm On Feb 20, 2016
chloee:
My brother, if PMB talks on radio or tv set I had to go close to pick his words. Thats exactly what had happened here. grin

hahahahahahahhaah i was thinkin am the only one ....
Re: Wonderful Picture Of President Buhari by Weedcrusher: 11:47pm On Feb 20, 2016

Re: Wonderful Picture Of President Buhari by tiredface: 6:56am On Feb 21, 2016
THESE GUY HIRED MORE MEDIA AIDS TO HELP PACKAGE HIM FOR GULLIBLE PEOPLE LIKE U AND HES SUCCEEDING. WHAT A COUNTRY. HOW MANY ECONOMIC ADVISERS DOES THE FOOOOL HAVE?
Re: Wonderful Picture Of President Buhari by Nobody: 7:35am On Feb 21, 2016
berrystunn:
[size=18pt]Am very sure non of them understand what MR BUHARI his saying.....[/size]
same way I don't understand ur grammar HIS SAYING
Re: Wonderful Picture Of President Buhari by WailingWailer00(m): 8:41am On Feb 21, 2016
jane0000:
That's my president.

God bless n protect u sir

God bless every 1 supporting ur good intention s

God bless Nigeria.

*Haters can jump in to lagoon* cheesy
your useless father and prostitute mother would be the first to do that, bi**h
Re: Wonderful Picture Of President Buhari by berrystunn(m): 10:24am On Feb 21, 2016
lustychima:
same way I don't understand ur grammar HIS SAYING

if PMB talks on radio or tv set, I had to go close to pick his words. Thats exactly what u saw there
am very sure they did not pick anything from what is tryin to say... and they can not say huh grin
Re: Wonderful Picture Of President Buhari by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 21, 2016
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

It is quite easy for them because they are not dumb like you

It's idiots like you that make us avoid nairaland-where even degenerates that have access to Nokia torchlight with 5mb daily data allowance can confront,harrass,insult and embarrass everybody!
Re: Wonderful Picture Of President Buhari by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 4:19pm On Feb 21, 2016
emekamigo:

It's idiots like you that make us avoid nairaland-where even degenerates that have access to Nokia torchlight with 5mb daily data allowance can confront,harrass,insult and embarrass everybody!
Lol insult begets insult. Nairaland will be a better place if idiots like you treat issues objectively and stop hating leaders for no clear reason
Re: Wonderful Picture Of President Buhari by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 22, 2016
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Lol insult begets insult. Nairaland will be a better place if idiots like you treat issues objectively and stop hating leaders for no clear reason

Ineffectual Buffon like your benefactor-
Re: Wonderful Picture Of President Buhari by payosehtor(m): 11:39am On Feb 22, 2016
jane0000:
That's my president.

God bless n protect u sir

God bless every 1 supporting ur good intention
s

God bless Nigeria.

*Haters can jump in to lagoon* cheesy
who the mind dem sef, let them check 'okiafe' canal, sorry oh
Re: Wonderful Picture Of President Buhari by payosehtor(m): 11:46am On Feb 22, 2016
lizpedra:
let's keep watching our dullardiho as he keep dribbling and moving dollar higher...

and all his fans should continue praising his skills by shouting sai baba
Baba 4life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over 2019 Presidential Elections / APC Factions Clash In Lagos: Two Killed, 35 Vehicles Damaged, Shops Looted / Why FG Closed Nigeria’s Borders — CG Customs, Hameed Ali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.