Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,148 members, 7,863,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:02 AM

Manchester United Fan Thread - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread (65248 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 5:06pm On Aug 13, 2009
mukina2:

Footie news grin
when will vida be fit? anyone?

Vidic will be fit for MATCHDAY 2 and could play for 10 mins on Sunday.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by tkb417(m): 5:13pm On Aug 13, 2009
[quote author=chic2pimp link=
u no get thread? abi na here u wan dey stay tongue

my footie posts were deleted? why?
my response to Sauron on the write up on Villa
where is it? tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 5:17pm On Aug 13, 2009
tkb417:

where is it? tongue

I posted that write-up for all the dweebs saying Torres is better than Villa.
Imagine Rooney n Villa working in tandem for the United attack with Nani and Valencia providing the ammo from the wings. . . . .
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by mukina2: 5:20pm On Aug 13, 2009
chic2pimp:

well done jare mukina for cleaning up the thread. cool cool cool cool cool
grin

~Sauron~:

Vidic will be fit for MATCHDAY 2 and could play for 10 mins on Sunday.
Thanks midgy wink tongue

tkb417:

[quote author=chic2pimp link=
u no get thread? abi na here u wan dey stay tongue

my footie posts were deleted? why?
where is it? tongue
aww sorry it got caught in the cross fire smiley tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by dayokanu(m): 5:22pm On Aug 13, 2009
Footie yarn come all of them are nowhere to be found if na ashawo talk dem go full ground
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by tkb417(m): 5:25pm On Aug 13, 2009
~Sauron~:

I posted that write-up for all the dweebs saying Torres is better than Villa.
Imagine Rooney n Villa working in tandem for the United attack with Nani and Valencia providing the ammo from the wings. . . . .
but its almost impossible to have him cos the dude wont play abroad
Chelsea did all they could but couldnt get him.
Im sure you know they dont have cash problems in Chelsea but still, they couldnt get him

i forsee danger in the goalkeeping area of our team
VDS may hang his gloves this year judging from what i read. i do not think Foster and Kit Kat can take us anywhere

can we do a big money move for one of the good goalies around?
Julio Caesar, Frey, Buffon
a good goalkeepr stabilises the team and reduces the defensive error rates.
no matter how badly Real plays, the goalkeeper is always there to save them or reduce the goal margin.

I dont want us back to the days of taibi, Howard and Roy carrol
its really gonna drag us back. We cant win any trophy with the other 2 keepers we have right now
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by chic2pimp(m): 5:26pm On Aug 13, 2009
dayokanu:

Footie yarn come all of them are nowhere to be found if na ashawo talk dem go full ground
no mind jare grin grin grin.
mukina2:

grin
Thanks midgy wink tongue
aww sorry it got caught in the cross fire smiley tongue
why u dey apologize. Abeg make u no mind dat bobo with his korokoro head jor grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Tmoni(m): 5:27pm On Aug 13, 2009
Ashawo dey synonymous with football,

na still occupation & sport,

and if u play ur cards right ,

u will be very wealthy, cool
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by tkb417(m): 5:30pm On Aug 13, 2009
e be like say this chickenshrimp guy don dey kolo grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by tubabie(f): 5:31pm On Aug 13, 2009
The latest I heard was Fergie praising his Goal keepers embarassed 'said Foster would be our No1 when VDS retires. 'Even counted Heaton and co!!
Foster may not even play on Saturday if not fully fit so we are burdened wt Kitkat
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 5:34pm On Aug 13, 2009
tkb417:

but its almost impossible to have him cos the dude wont play abroad
Chelsea did all they could but couldnt get him.
Im sure you know they dont have cash problems in Chelsea but still, they couldnt get him

He doesn't want Chelsea. . . . . .By January, Chelsea will be sacking Ancellotti again. . . . .

i forsee danger in the goalkeeping area of our team
VDS may hang his gloves this year judging from what i read. i do not think Foster and Kit Kat can take us anywhere

can we do a big money move for one of the good goalies around?
Julio Caesar, Frey, Buffon
a good goalkeepr stabilises the team and reduces the defensive error rates.
no matter how badly Real plays, the goalkeeper is always there to save them or reduce the goal margin.

I dont want us back to the days of taibi, Howard and Roy carrol
its really gonna drag us back. We cant win any trophy with the other 2 keepers we have right now

HELP is here. . . . . . .Ferguson is about to sign a Nazi goalie---Manuel Neuer of Schalke.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by tkb417(m): 5:35pm On Aug 13, 2009
tubabie:

The latest I heard was Fergie praising his Goal keepers embarassed 'said Foster would be our No1 when VDS retires. 'Even counted Heaton and co!!
Foster may not even play on Saturday if not fully fit so we are burdened wt Kitkat
Foster number 1?
when hes number 4 in England?
SAF must have shaqed ogogoro b4 making dt statement
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by chic2pimp(m): 5:37pm On Aug 13, 2009
tkb417:

e be like say this chickenshrimp guy don dey kolo grin grin
look @ dis olori gbeske ooo grin grin grin
Tmoni:

Ashawo dey synonymous with football,

na still occupation & sport,
kai kolomentality no good ooo grin grin cool
tubabie:

is it the same fergie dat praised both howard and carroll calling them potential wordclass. I think he is suffering from alzheimers
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by chic2pimp(m): 5:40pm On Aug 13, 2009
tkb417:

Foster number 1?
when hes number 4 in England?
SAF must have shaqed ogogoro b4 making dt statement
i couldn't have put it any berra. If a man suffering from alzheimers shacks ogogoro we all know how fatal dat can be. Let dis be a Lesson to y'all
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by dayokanu(m): 5:42pm On Aug 13, 2009
HELP is here. . . . . . .Ferguson is about to sign a Nazi goalie---Manuel Neuer of Schalke.

Hell to the NO. Thats Bayerns Keeper for next season The guy would only keep for Bayern His price right now is 25million but by next year he would move over for less.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 5:44pm On Aug 13, 2009
dayokanu:

Hell to the NO. Thats Bayerns Keeper for next season The guy would only keep for Bayern His price right now is 25million but by next year he would move over for less.

Talks are going on underground and his price-tag is 25 million euros. . . .like 20 milla pounds.
United will nick him before the ending of this month. . . . .I heard u guys couldn't match his price.
Buncha church rats.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by dayokanu(m): 5:48pm On Aug 13, 2009
We have our way with german players.

Every German player wants to be with Bayern That was the same way Gomez, Klose swore they wont play for Bayern.

The fans at Gelsenkirchen are already coming to terms with losing Neuer. to Bayern of course,

To be German number one keeper you have to be in Bayern So you can warm your way to the heart of the guys who matter in german footie. Kalle, Kaiser and Hoeness determine everything in german football.

Next year watch Ozil joins Bayern after Ribery leaves.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Krayola2(m): 5:49pm On Aug 13, 2009
~Sauron~:

Talks are going on underground and his price-tag is 25 million euros. . . .like 20 milla pounds.
United will nick him before the ending of this month. . . . .I heard u guys couldn't match his price.
Buncha church rats.

See this oni gbese throwing big numbers around. . . una no dey shame?  grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by tkb417(m): 5:51pm On Aug 13, 2009
~Sauron~:

Buncha church rats.
feelers have it that the deal is almost a done one!
I think he'll be a good replacement for VDS.
I dont want Foster and Kit around that goal area anytime we have a grade A game
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 5:54pm On Aug 13, 2009
Krayola2:

See this oni gbese throwing big numbers around. . . una no dey shame?  grin grin

Our matches at OT are sold-out unlike the agbero Nou camp where your stadium utilisation is only 75%.
There's money at Man Utd. . . . .Even a kid of 5 knows that. . . . .

dayokanu:

We have our way with german players.
Every German player wants to be with Bayern That was the same way Gomez, Klose swore they wont play for Bayern.
The fans at Gelsenkirchen are already coming to terms with losing Neuer. to Bayern of course,

To be German number one keeper you have to be in Bayern So you can warm your way to the heart of the guys who matter in german footie. Kalle, Kaiser and Hoeness determine everything in german football.
Next year watch Ozil joins Bayern after Ribery leaves.

This one na story. . . . . . .United will nick him if Fergie wants him.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by dayokanu(m): 5:58pm On Aug 13, 2009
Any German player bayern wants, Bayern gets.

We have the first option on all German players.

Moreover Magath wont sell to you. he would rather sell to bayern
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by chic2pimp(m): 5:59pm On Aug 13, 2009
~Sauron~:

Our matches at OT are sold-out unlike the agbero Nou camp where your stadium utilisation is only 75%.
see how u dey yab the treble winners,the team wey show una pepper. KAI don't worry next season would soon come so get ready for any trashing from barca grin grin grin cool
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 6:08pm On Aug 13, 2009
dayokanu:

Any German player bayern wants, Bayern gets.

We have the first option on all German players.

Moreover Magath wont sell to you. he would rather sell to bayern

First option ma ass. . . . . .He was offered to you and your club couldn't match the fees.
They are even selling him to United for 5 million pounds. . . . .and they rejected Bayern's bid.
Dayokanu. . . . . .Na wa for Bayern o. grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by dayokanu(m): 6:16pm On Aug 13, 2009
You deceive yourself.

Neuer is a national project and the best place for him is at Bayern.

No young German goes outside except no one cares about him e.g Nsereko. Why was Toni Kroos sent to Leverkusen another German club and not Arsenal.

They would learn from the woes of Robert Huth. Hitzsperger had to run back to get a look in the National team.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 6:21pm On Aug 13, 2009
dayokanu:

You deceive yourself.

Neuer is a national project and the best place for him is at Bayern.

No young German goes outside except no one cares about him e.g Nsereko. Why was Toni Kroos sent to Leverkusen another German club and not Arsenal.

They would learn from the woes of Robert Huth. Hitzsperger had to run back to get a look in the National team.

ALEX FERGUSON is trying to wrap up a £5million deal for keeper Manuel Neuer before Bayern Munich increase their bid.
The Manchester United manager has received rave reports about the FC Schalke stopper, 23, who is being dubbed the new Peter Schmeichel

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2585143/Neu-keeper-for-Fergie.html

I have known this young keeper when he made some blinding saves against Porto in last season's CL games.
He could be the next Schmeichel.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by dayokanu(m): 6:27pm On Aug 13, 2009
5 million Pounds. That is the biggest Bullshit this summer. when Schalke rejected a 15million bid from Bayern.

5million would never buy you Baruwa self.

The Sun is even worse than Complete Sports. Why not Kaka for 15million.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by akinalabi(m): 6:28pm On Aug 13, 2009
5 Million? shocked

That will be some coup
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Krayola2(m): 6:31pm On Aug 13, 2009
~Sauron~:

There's money at Man Utd. . . . .Even a kid of 5 knows that. . . . .

haha. U guys owe more than Old Trafford is worth
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 6:32pm On Aug 13, 2009
dayokanu:

5 million Pounds. That is the biggest Bullshit this summer. when Schalke rejected a 15million bid from Bayern.

5million would never buy you Baruwa self.

The Sun is even worse than Complete Sports. Why not Kaka for 15million.

We are talking about Man Utd here not some Nazi club who last won the UCL before the Twin Tower attacks.
Neuer coming to United means a German has a chance of wearing the UCL medal before this decade ends.
Save the varicose veins in your neck. . . . .Neuer is coming to Man Utd. grin grin grin grin grin

akinalabi:

5 Million?  shocked
That will be some coup

Fergie can drive to Germany to go get him. . . . . .
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by chic2pimp(m): 6:35pm On Aug 13, 2009
Krayola2:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 6:37pm On Aug 13, 2009
Krayola2:

Real Madrid owe more than the Bernebau is worth. . . .U owe 500 million quid.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Krayola2(m): 6:50pm On Aug 13, 2009
~Sauron~:

Real Madrid owe more than the Bernebau is worth

Wetin consyne me wit Real Madrid? na dem wahala be dat!!

~Sauron~:

. . . .U owe 500 million quid.

Where did u get that from, the National Enquirer?

End to bank debt and more club funds

In relation to the accounts, the financial vice-president wanted to point out two things: the reduction of debts, both bank and in general, and an increase in the club’s own funds. On the first point, Boix revealed that during last season FC Barcelona paid back 26 million euro, reducing the debt from 39.8 million to 13.6 million and that “the bank debt will be wiped clear on 30 October”.

http://www.fcbarcelona.com/web/english/noticies/club/temporada08-09/08/n080824102955.html

cool cool We pretty much owe nothing. . . we no be mate. . level pass level   grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (101)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! / Brentford Vs Manchester United (4 - 0) On 13th August 2022 / Manchester City Vs Manchester United (6 - 3) On 2nd October 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.