Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Argument With My Babe, N'lnders Please Whatsts Your Opinion On This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Argument With My Babe, N'lnders Please Whatsts Your Opinion On This? (801 Views)

The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument / The Way A Guy Stylishly Touched This Lady In Public Has Caused Online Argument / I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Argument With My Babe, N'lnders Please Whatsts Your Opinion On This? by Slotgene: 4:30pm On Feb 20, 2016
She sees nothing wrong with another guy paying her bills while am with her....and I told her I won't take that cos I feel it's humiliating and embarrassing as well.
Nairalander's what's ur take on this?
Re: Argument With My Babe, N'lnders Please Whatsts Your Opinion On This? by Cutehector(m): 4:33pm On Feb 20, 2016
U nor get money na.

Why u come dey vex ni? grin
Re: Argument With My Babe, N'lnders Please Whatsts Your Opinion On This? by Strahovski1(m): 4:34pm On Feb 20, 2016
Get money bro
Re: Argument With My Babe, N'lnders Please Whatsts Your Opinion On This? by Kingsasian(m): 4:34pm On Feb 20, 2016
She is indirectly telling you that you are not the only one who owns her grin
Re: Argument With My Babe, N'lnders Please Whatsts Your Opinion On This? by Slotgene: 4:37pm On Feb 20, 2016
Cutehector:
U nor get money na.

Why u come dey vex ni? grin

Lol..am not broke bro...my babe de form Americana, that it's no biggie...and am trying to let her kno that that's not how we do it here..
Re: Argument With My Babe, N'lnders Please Whatsts Your Opinion On This? by Kenzico(m): 4:39pm On Feb 20, 2016
Your gal fit fall ur trust anytime anyday....No Money, No Love
Re: Argument With My Babe, N'lnders Please Whatsts Your Opinion On This? by Cutehector(m): 4:46pm On Feb 20, 2016
Slotgene:

Lol..am not broke bro...my babe de form Americana, that it's no biggie...and am trying to let her kno that that's not how we do it here..
lol r u sure she is ur babe?
Re: Argument With My Babe, N'lnders Please Whatsts Your Opinion On This? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 20, 2016
I go happy infact no need for argument
Re: Argument With My Babe, N'lnders Please Whatsts Your Opinion On This? by Stanleyafam(m): 4:52pm On Feb 20, 2016
Receive sense in Jesus name! Meanwhile get a lady to pay ur bills too so it becomes equal.
Re: Argument With My Babe, N'lnders Please Whatsts Your Opinion On This? by Cholls(m): 5:06pm On Feb 20, 2016
Re: Argument With My Babe, N'lnders Please Whatsts Your Opinion On This? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 20, 2016
Very simple op

Make money dont spend it on ur gf

spend it on another babe
cos she wont kno ow it feels until the shoe fits her legs
most times to deal with people u dont need DIALOGUES But critical MOVES and ACTIONS!
Re: Argument With My Babe, N'lnders Please Whatsts Your Opinion On This? by cruzita(f): 5:24pm On Feb 20, 2016
you should be happy na.at least somebody dey share bills with u
Re: Argument With My Babe, N'lnders Please Whatsts Your Opinion On This? by Nova15: 5:25pm On Feb 20, 2016
Slotgene:
She sees nothing wrong with another guy paying her bills while am with her....and I told her I won't take that cos I feel it's humiliating and embarrassing as well.
Nairalander's what's ur take on this?

As far as u de chop the punna while another pays the bill

How's that a bad thing?
Re: Argument With My Babe, N'lnders Please Whatsts Your Opinion On This? by 1stluv(f): 5:28pm On Feb 20, 2016
You should be one leg in and the other out in the relationship....if she can't see any big deal in that then another bleeping her my not be a big deal.

(1) (Reply)

Understanding Women:my Perspective / These Identical Twins Share Everything, Including A Boyfriend And A Bed / What Do You Think

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.