Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,762 members, 7,820,651 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Pictures Of On Going Massive Drainage Construction Along Aba-owerri Road. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of On Going Massive Drainage Construction Along Aba-owerri Road. (1808 Views)

Lagos Officials Clear Blocked Drainage To Control Flooding In Lekki (pics) / Ikpeazu Inspects Reconstruction Of Aba-Owerri Road In Abia State. PICS / Oshiomhole Builds 30-feet Underground Drainage System In Benin (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of On Going Massive Drainage Construction Along Aba-owerri Road. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 20, 2016
I stepped out of my crib this afternoon, and I saw this work on going, it was like it started over night, so I had to ask the project handlers if I could snap some pix and they allowed me.

Re: Pictures Of On Going Massive Drainage Construction Along Aba-owerri Road. by simplycarro: 5:06pm On Feb 20, 2016
What is this nonsense we read and see about the East these days on NL?
Are you saying these kind of things are new to you?
Re: Pictures Of On Going Massive Drainage Construction Along Aba-owerri Road. by Rossikk(m): 5:08pm On Feb 20, 2016
Op, did you ask the project handlers if that thing will be covered with a pedestrian sidewalk, as is done in other civilized countries of the world?
Re: Pictures Of On Going Massive Drainage Construction Along Aba-owerri Road. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 20, 2016
When finished, the drainage is to look like these?

Rossikk, here!

Re: Pictures Of On Going Massive Drainage Construction Along Aba-owerri Road. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 20, 2016
Rossikk:
Did you ask them if that thing will be covered with a pedestrian sidewalk?
Yeah, I will post pics of ones almost completed.
Re: Pictures Of On Going Massive Drainage Construction Along Aba-owerri Road. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 20, 2016
these ones are shots taken from Aba-Owerri road around Ngwa High School, Osisioma Junction.

Re: Pictures Of On Going Massive Drainage Construction Along Aba-owerri Road. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 20, 2016
simplycarro:
What is this nonsense we read and see about the Easr these days on NL?
Are you saying these kind of things are new to you?

Oga no vex abeg, i am sorry embarassed
Re: Pictures Of On Going Massive Drainage Construction Along Aba-owerri Road. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 20, 2016
This is a federal road though.

Re: Pictures Of On Going Massive Drainage Construction Along Aba-owerri Road. by asha80(m): 5:16pm On Feb 20, 2016
Normality:
This is a federal road though.
I dont understand the first pic here..there is already drainage by the side now?
Re: Pictures Of On Going Massive Drainage Construction Along Aba-owerri Road. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 20, 2016

Re: Pictures Of On Going Massive Drainage Construction Along Aba-owerri Road. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 20, 2016
asha80:
I dont understand the first pic here..there is already drainage by the side now?

I believe they want to build it like the one along Brass Junction beside that food market.
Re: Pictures Of On Going Massive Drainage Construction Along Aba-owerri Road. by ozoigbondu: 5:25pm On Feb 20, 2016
They better cover that drainage before papa ejima falls into it one night
Re: Pictures Of On Going Massive Drainage Construction Along Aba-owerri Road. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 20, 2016
These guys also said I can snap when I told them it was for Nairaland wink

They are fabricating the boards and rods for the 'wuo-wuo' itself.

Re: Pictures Of On Going Massive Drainage Construction Along Aba-owerri Road. by OPCNAIRALAND: 5:31pm On Feb 20, 2016
In the title I saw the word "massive" before Aba/Owerri, and thought this is Ibo story.

What is "massive" in Ibo language?
Re: Pictures Of On Going Massive Drainage Construction Along Aba-owerri Road. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 20, 2016
OPCNAIRALAND:
In the title I saw the word "massive" before Aba/Owerri, and thought this is Ibo story.

What is "massive" in Ibo language?

grin
Re: Pictures Of On Going Massive Drainage Construction Along Aba-owerri Road. by francondu: 5:33pm On Feb 20, 2016
Rossikk:
Op, did you ask the project handlers if that thing will be covered with a pedestrian sidewalk, as is done in other civilized countries of the world?
is lyk dey listen 2 u c d 1 dey comsion https://www.nairaland.com/2944654/gov-ikpeazu-commissions-ochefu-road/1#43092394
Re: Pictures Of On Going Massive Drainage Construction Along Aba-owerri Road. by francondu: 5:34pm On Feb 20, 2016
Normality:
These guys also said I can snap when I told them it was for Nairaland wink

They are fabricating the boards and rods for the 'wuo-wuo' itself.
d man is rily tryin

(1) (Reply)

My Little Conversation With A Kid In Lagos / Obiano's Absence At Governors Meeting In Abuja,a Sign Of Seniority & Confidence / Bri. Gen. Dongoyaro's Speech On The Overthrow Of Major Gen. Buhari in 1985

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.