Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,610 members, 7,816,511 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Boko Haram Killed My Brother - Sheriff - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Killed My Brother - Sheriff (17840 Views)

Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son / What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him / "Boko Haram Killed 28 Nigerian Soldiers Of 72 Battalion Between 2012 & 2015" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Killed My Brother - Sheriff by sayyid(m): 9:15pm On Feb 20, 2016
this thin too long ooo
Re: Boko Haram Killed My Brother - Sheriff by Sunnycliff(m): 9:16pm On Feb 20, 2016
The danger of raising a monster is that it will one day turn against it's master.
Re: Boko Haram Killed My Brother - Sheriff by shamecurls(m): 9:16pm On Feb 20, 2016
FFK has already confessed.
Re: Boko Haram Killed My Brother - Sheriff by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 20, 2016
Hello Sheriff, let me tell you a short story:

When I was small, in our little farm, I saw a young Lion and due to the love I had for it even when my Dad tried to kill it, I told him to let me train it. He told me that the animal when grown is very dangerous but I never cared to listen.

Few months later, the Lion was a little bit big and could fend for itself. It was actually looking harmless and was feeding like a dog.

During xmas, we travelled down home, coming back after new year, we saw people shouting and wailing... What happened? I asked myself.
We went inside the compound looked around and saw blood everywhere. My father's poultry farm was gone. We came outside and saw a woman crying. We asked what happened, only to discover that her Child has rested in the bossom of the lord through the mouth of the Lion. Even though she never knew the Origin of the Lion, I knew I caused all this. Till date, we don't know where the Lion is and how many lives it has taken!

Dear Mr Sherrif because BokoHaram killed your Brother and tried killing you too, doesn't exonorate you from being their founder.
You trained the group and today, you have no control over them again! You have to live with it.

Meanwhile:
Shoutout to all those who copy and peep in the exam hall... Even those who manage to graduate from the University and those who tried with ND results and Still come here and Type "Buhari is a Dullard" just to get some likes! I hail una..

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Killed My Brother - Sheriff by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 20, 2016
madridguy:
Ali Modu should go and die somewhere. The blood of the innocent souls will surely hunt you and your cabal down Insha Allah.
Chai. Nairaland court of law already tried this man and found him guilty of sponsoring BH. grin grin grin I hail una ooo

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Killed My Brother - Sheriff by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:19pm On Feb 20, 2016
Your father
Re: Boko Haram Killed My Brother - Sheriff by Seyitosino(m): 9:25pm On Feb 20, 2016
Shut up u bloody liar. Who asked you?
Re: Boko Haram Killed My Brother - Sheriff by Chukazu: 9:42pm On Feb 20, 2016
why won't they try to kill you?... you used them to win election and afterwards turned your back on them
Re: Boko Haram Killed My Brother - Sheriff by misgab: 9:43pm On Feb 20, 2016
they killed his brother and made attempt on his life cos he betrayed them.he is there sponsor, foundation member,financier and godfather

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Killed My Brother - Sheriff by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 20, 2016
First it was "I had no shoes" now its "they killed my brother"...... Bunch of Jokers!
Re: Boko Haram Killed My Brother - Sheriff by texazzpete(m): 9:45pm On Feb 20, 2016
It's not news that Boko Haram declared war on Sherriff after he turned on them...despite using them to come to power, giving them cash and ensuring BH had a place in his cabinet.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Killed My Brother - Sheriff by Raddie(m): 9:46pm On Feb 20, 2016
Even if you had said this before your chairmanship, i'll still touch anything with you with a very long spoon!
Elders- who echoed that!

Now how did we get here?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Killed My Brother - Sheriff by samlex21(m): 9:49pm On Feb 20, 2016
U can make a txt buk frm dis
Re: Boko Haram Killed My Brother - Sheriff by siraj1402(m): 10:09pm On Feb 20, 2016
You killed your brother and even tried to kill yourself. undecided
Re: Boko Haram Killed My Brother - Sheriff by catalanscrew(m): 10:15pm On Feb 20, 2016
Story for the gods
Re: Boko Haram Killed My Brother - Sheriff by tuna4servi(m): 10:32pm On Feb 20, 2016
Story for d gods
Re: Boko Haram Killed My Brother - Sheriff by Jdesilentkiller(m): 10:34pm On Feb 20, 2016
I almost finished reading the gibberish, then I got tired of the lies...........SAS...let me say something....

You are affiliated with Abacha loot through Mohammed Abacha that provided you with the arsenal to fight and defeat an incumbent Gov. By campaigning in Adamawa and Yobe, instead of your state, with trailers of motorcycles(which were later used by BH)........throwing money around and getting youths all charged up.....soliciting support from every religious leader that Mala Kachalla is from Niger Republic.....you empower BH just like Danjuma Goje of Gombe empower, used and dumped the deadly "kalare group".......

We know you!!!! Stop seeking cheap sympathy.....you know BH and they know you.....they want to kill you because they felt used and betrayed....enough said!!!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Killed My Brother - Sheriff by M4gunners: 10:37pm On Feb 20, 2016
I smell APC propaganda. No evidence that this Man was behind boko h.I bet you if he was their sponsore,and they know it,bubu and efcc would've got him arrested since.
So let the Man be.
Re: Boko Haram Killed My Brother - Sheriff by hasyn04(m): 10:38pm On Feb 20, 2016
Hell of note!! Nobody will read this!!
Re: Boko Haram Killed My Brother - Sheriff by str8talk1: 10:53pm On Feb 20, 2016
Let him go an tell dat 2 d marines.
Re: Boko Haram Killed My Brother - Sheriff by bofoy(m): 11:17pm On Feb 20, 2016
Apc always afraid of PDP, believe me there are afraid of this man that is why there are displaying all this their ignorance;. If he truly he (sheriff) sponsored bh fg no for allow him Scot free, there kwn this man has the capacity to rebuit PDP that is why there are crying and trying to sabotage his image.
Re: Boko Haram Killed My Brother - Sheriff by jmand(m): 12:26am On Feb 21, 2016
OMG! This man know how he should create a dramatical story, besides who you think you gotta push through? You're nothing but trouble!!!
Re: Boko Haram Killed My Brother - Sheriff by shammah1(m): 12:33am On Feb 21, 2016
But he was a saint when he joined APC abi? undecided
madridguy:
Ali Modu should go and die somewhere. The blood of the innocent souls will surely hunt you and your cabal down Insha Allah.
Re: Boko Haram Killed My Brother - Sheriff by Ayatullah(m): 12:42am On Feb 21, 2016
madridguy:

A= Allah's Wrath
L= Lingers over Your Blood Soaked Head
I= Insha Allah

M= Murderous Ali Modu
O= On A Day Destined
D= Disgraceful Death Shall come calling
U= Undeniably Your Wickedness Created Boko Haram
Re: Boko Haram Killed My Brother - Sheriff by shypapa(m): 1:03am On Feb 21, 2016
In olamide voice stowi for the gods.... abeg who win the senetorial rerun election for benue I hope say nah that APC guy
Re: Boko Haram Killed My Brother - Sheriff by Nobody: 2:05am On Feb 21, 2016
angry angry angry undecided
Re: Boko Haram Killed My Brother - Sheriff by madridguy(m): 4:42am On Feb 21, 2016
Saint ? Let him join Republican or Democratican, Ali is the supreme founder of BH.

shammah1:
But he was a saint when he joined APC abi? undecided
Re: Boko Haram Killed My Brother - Sheriff by bewla(m): 5:52am On Feb 21, 2016
Uwa see story
Re: Boko Haram Killed My Brother - Sheriff by bigtt76(f): 6:12am On Feb 21, 2016
What's dis one saying joooooor! Mad dog de bite hin owner too naaaaa grin
Re: Boko Haram Killed My Brother - Sheriff by todayguest(m): 6:17am On Feb 21, 2016
The guy has brilliantly defended himself. It's left for the opposition to prove the contrary. Nevertheless, is Sen. Ali Ndume a BH sponsor or sympathizer? Is PMB a BH sponsor or sympathizer...."attacking BH is attacking the north" Sad! A good number of us are hypocrites.
Re: Boko Haram Killed My Brother - Sheriff by sandraokosun: 7:09am On Feb 21, 2016
keyzid:

Chai. Nairaland court of law already tried this man and found him guilty of sponsoring BH. grin grin grin I hail una ooo
its common sense, ths idiot gave bh a seat in his cabinet,and their 1st political power spread. Nt withstanding he is a religious bigot who still support bh. I dont care what ever trunce he had with them, whats wrong is wrong
Re: Boko Haram Killed My Brother - Sheriff by sandraokosun: 7:15am On Feb 21, 2016
todayguest:
The guy has brilliantly defended himself. It's left for the opposition to prove the contrary. Nevertheless, is Sen. Ali Ndume a BH sponsor or sympathizer? Is PMB a BH sponsor or sympathizer...."attacking BH is attacking the north" Sad! A good number of us are hypocrites.
it is nt left 4 any opposition but rather it is the borno and nigeria people who see him as bh sponsor that he has to convince. Pmb had dispution but didnt need too much clarification, despite the noise frm pdp, it was the nigeria people that vindicated him and gave him presidency despite what 0.1%people may say base on their pdp inclinatiön

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why We Need 20% Of Nigeria For Grazing By Nonso Obikili / We’re Ready To Tender 2017 Budget, Says Presidency / Buhari Appoints Ama Pepple Head Of National Minimum Wage Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.