Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Letting Go By Audrey Timms - Literature (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Letting Go By Audrey Timms (538570 Views)

Living In The Present - A Lesson In Letting Go / Morning Vibes With Dr. Jerry - The First - Episode 141/letting It All Go / Waiting For The Bouquet By Audrey Timms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Bg14: 8:35pm On Mar 25, 2016
It shall not stand neither shall it come to pass, God will perfect every thing that remains
Its well with your eyes my beloved.

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by ayorinbolableszy(f): 9:08pm On Mar 25, 2016
d lord is ur strength...pls do nt believe any negative saying concerning ur life becos d lord jesus christ will nt allow any evil tin to happen to you...
audrey timms u ar heal in jesus name

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Izyyblaze(f): 12:58am On Mar 26, 2016
Okay,what is happening here? What did I miss? embarassed
What? Ma'am Audrey please do take care of yourself. To think that you've been updating with a bad eye? cry
I just wanna let you know that Jesus Christ,our saviour, have already taken with him to the grave,all our burdens (your eye problem inclusive), and as HE is been raised from death,so shall every part of our body that is dead/weak receive strength and life in the name of the Father,and of the Son,and of the Holy ghost. Amen!
Please ma'am, endeavour to adhere to all the doctor's instructions. Be good kiss

2 Likes

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Niwdog(m): 9:59am On Mar 26, 2016
Ma Audrey , your healing is at the door step just open up and receive your deliverance. Our lord Jesus Christ will not allow that to happen to one of the best writer we have.

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Nancydearie(f): 8:42pm On Mar 26, 2016
Am so inlove with this story. What a good storyline? Audrey timms,you are the bomb. Keep it up. * May the Good LORD restore your sight back to normal coz by HIS stripes you are healed. No weapon fashioned against your eyes shall ever prosper Amen. The healing of the Lord is upon u. It is well with you.
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by jaybiz007(m): 9:09pm On Mar 26, 2016
Kudos dear. My eyes do hurt sometimes too after an extensive mental exercise, most especially when am working on my PC.
Do stick to your doctors advice and rest well. Safety first! The story can wait.
Happy easter break to you and your family. smiley

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Itunnu2248(f): 11:02am On Mar 27, 2016
Happy Easther day to you ma,May God be ur strength and heal ur eyes to normal self.thanks for this beautiful write up ma may God blessed you abundantly for putting this story out for ours freely,I really so learn alot from the beginning till now,thanks ma for making ma my days after heartbroken and loneliness days,may Almighty God put light in ur life and ur family.

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by mofy1(f): 11:04am On Mar 27, 2016
Compliment of the season.

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 1:09pm On Mar 27, 2016
Happy Easter, beautiful people. May Christ's victory over death bring about various victories in the challenges we are facing in Jesus name. Amen. How una dey? I have missed you all in no small measure. Thanks for all the prayers, well-wishes, health suggestions and love. They mean a lot to me.

So i stubbornly wrote last week. Wrote a scene before i realized i wasn't doing myself any good still staring at my ipad's screen without any form of shield whatsoever. So i decided to halt writing even though i believe faith without works is dead. Hopefully, the glasses should be out this week. Letting Go will be back next weekend by His grace. Thanks for your patience and understanding. Have a fruitful week ahead.

Thanking you.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Annstar(f): 1:48pm On Mar 27, 2016
AudreyTimms:
Happy Easter, beautiful people. May Christ's victory over death bring about various victories in the challenges we are facing in Jesus name. Amen. How una dey? I have missed you all in no small measure. Thanks for all the prayers, well-wishes, health suggestions and love. They mean a lot to me.

So i stubbornly wrote last week. Wrote a scene before i realized i wasn't doing myself any good still staring at my ipad's screen without any form of shield whatsoever. So i decided to halt writing even though i believe faith without works is dead. Hopefully, the glasses should be out this week. Letting Go will be back next weekend by His grace. Thanks for your patience and understanding. Have a fruitful week ahead.

Thanking you.
As long as i can remember you have been my best author on nairaland from the days of unfufilled promises

3 Likes

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Izyyblaze(f): 2:35pm On Mar 27, 2016
It's no problem ma'am Audrey. WeI have missed you too. Just take care of yourself,and be good.
Happy Easter to you too. kiss

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Maryclaire1(f): 3:52pm On Mar 27, 2016
Happy Easter to u too audrey...we have missed u too...honestly u are d best..

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Olabantu(m): 4:24pm On Mar 27, 2016
mofy1:
Happy Easter... We gonna wait until the story s done
mofy1:
Happy Easter... We gonna wait until the story s done

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 27, 2016
take your time Audrey, health first

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 27, 2016
Permit me to be angry with u a little, Sis. Why trying to write when protective shields and the rest have not come yet? pls and pls we need our eyes to be alright first or at least till the exacerbating factors are lessened. We know u already as a steadfast updater. Thanks for trying to do this for us but no thanks. Na ur eyes be our concern now ma. Luv u

3 Likes

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Olaide59(f): 8:44pm On Mar 27, 2016
We've missed u too sis, please take good care of yourself

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Rajosh(m): 9:20pm On Mar 27, 2016
happy Easter ma'am. by his stripes you are healed.

2 Likes

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by dupsai(f): 9:20pm On Mar 27, 2016
Happy Easter! May the Power of Resurrection perfect everything consigning you.

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Skimpledawg(m): 10:07pm On Mar 27, 2016
we love u audreytimms.....

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 4:04am On Mar 28, 2016
Loisemm:
Permit me to be angry with u a little, Sis. Why trying to write when protective shields and the rest have not come yet? pls and pls we need our eyes to be alright first or at least till the exacerbating factors are lessened. We know u already as a steadfast updater. Thanks for trying to do this for us but no thanks. Na ur eyes be our concern now ma. Luv u
Please pardon me, ma. The voices in my head were driving me crazy. grin Had to put them down. Seriously though, i just had to write something little to keep the creative juices flowing. When i started writing the story, i left it for only a week and it took me almost a year to get back to it. Yep, i suffer from procrastination. grin I even started writing this story before Waiting For The Bouquet yet that one is complete while i'm still battling to write this one. I totally understand you and will take correction, Mummy grin And i'm grateful to God that i no longer suffer from migraines, sight haziness, white sheen, jumbled words and rainbow colours around light surfaces. I'm healed in Jesus name. Amen. Thanks for watching out for me.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Debbime(f): 7:36am On Mar 28, 2016
Audrey, please take care of your health first, inasmuch as we want updates, we would rather wait for your healing first, please dont joke with it.
Regards

2 Likes

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by mamawin(f): 4:06pm On Mar 28, 2016
AudreyTimms:

Thanking you.
it shall be well with you, I'm really looking forward to next week ooo

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Jumizie13(f): 8:33pm On Mar 28, 2016
AudreyTimms, happy easter. I'm always praying for your well being. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by mofy1(f): 8:38am On Mar 29, 2016
Olabantu:
Happy Easter... We gonna wait until the story s doneHappy Easter... We gonna wait until the story s done
Hey are u high or Addicted to quoting pple. What's ur biz with whichever way I choose to greet huh undecidedMr observer.
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by mofy1(f): 8:39am On Mar 29, 2016
Olabantu:
Happy Easter... We gonna wait until the story s doneHappy Easter... We gonna wait until the story s done
Are u Addicted to quoting pple or what's ur biz with whichever way I choose to greet huh undecidedMr observer.
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Skimpledawg(m): 10:06am On Mar 29, 2016
oh my world! jonathan2787 help me ask lady Audreytimms if she will agree to marry again? ....
.her attitude to her fans is just plain LOVELY!

God's healing dear

2 Likes

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Jumizie13(f): 10:15am On Mar 29, 2016
AudreyTimms:

And i'm grateful to God that i no longer suffer from migraines, sight haziness, white sheen, jumbled words and rainbow colours around light surfaces. I'm healed in Jesus name. Amen.

Somebodies shout HALLELUYAH!

2 Likes

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by tonye72(m): 10:48am On Mar 29, 2016
I hope to write as good as you do,your a wonderful writer I hope your making money from this though.
Stay blessed.

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by DandyPearl(f): 10:54am On Mar 29, 2016
Jumizie13:
Somebodies shout HALLELUYAH!
somebodies number 1 Halleluyah cheesy

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 29, 2016
Skimpledawg:
oh my world! jonathan2787 help me ask lady Audreytimms if she will agree to marry again? ....
.her attitude to her fans is just plain LOVELY!

God's healing dear
dont worry Audrey will be fine, and don't let her hubby catch you o

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by johncreek: 11:55am On Mar 29, 2016
Why wiill Ivie have to die?
Please don't let her die, embarassed re-write the story please. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Bhummieluv(f): 10:41am On Mar 30, 2016
By his stripes,Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ are healed.Thank for tagging,its been a long tym.

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (73) (Reply)

Man Wey Dey Reason / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo / My Life On Campus (A True Life Story).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.