Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,918 members, 7,824,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Letting Go By Audrey Timms - Literature (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Letting Go By Audrey Timms (538666 Views)

Living In The Present - A Lesson In Letting Go / Morning Vibes With Dr. Jerry - The First - Episode 141/letting It All Go / Waiting For The Bouquet By Audrey Timms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by MacMath(m): 5:15pm On Apr 20, 2016
Wow! Ma Audrey, this is amazingly wonderful, i can't just read this piece of urs without commending your work.

More grace to your elbow Ma.

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Taduma1(f): 10:02pm On Apr 20, 2016
Love your story, such a captivating , best of all..........

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Ipheyemmy01(m): 9:54am On Apr 21, 2016
In life learn to fight for what you love, rather than not loving what you are fighting for. That is typical of Giovanni and Nkiru. What a lovely and thought filled story, keep it up sis... Best of luck.

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by caphone: 11:37am On Apr 21, 2016
*standing ovation*
I just can't get anough of this. Thank yu @Audrey may God in his infinite mercies continue to guide, heal nd protect yu. Buh sha I don't know why I have a crush on Fi like the size of nigeria she is my best character in this write up tho a lot of jealousy which some if not all women posses it buh I still love her witth all the flaws. Once again it was perfecto nd muito obrigado

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Orlolahdey(f): 12:30pm On Apr 21, 2016
Am glad Gio nd Nkiru are together again... Sis abeg pity Felix nw, enough of all the punishment oo

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 12:46pm On Apr 21, 2016
Hello, great people. I'm sorry there will be no update today. Till on Saturday. Writer's block o. I stopped following the outline i drafted since last year naim cause am o. Might have to go back to it since i don over twist the story. Looking for a way to untwist it now. grin My major bone of contention now is Ivie and Rhema. Ivie's coming back was already in the outline so don't blame me for that but i never knew i'd get to like and feel sorry for Rhema (i'm divulging stuff abi? I just feel like it grin) Let's make this thread exciting till Saturday. Who should Felix choose? And give reasons for your answer. 20 marks. grin I still have the final say sha. tongue
See you all on Saturday. I love you all. Thanking you. kiss

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by jokepearl(f): 2:07pm On Apr 21, 2016
AudreyTimms:
Hello, great people. I'm sorry there will be no update today. Till on Saturday. Writer's block o. I stopped following the outline i drafted since last year naim cause am o. Might have to go back to it since i don over twist the story. Looking for a way to untwist it now. grin My major bone of contention now is Ivie and Rhema. Ivie's coming back was already in the outline so don't blame me for that but i never knew i'd get to like and feel sorry for Rhema (i'm divulging stuff abi? I just feel like it grin) Let's make this thread exciting till Saturday. Who should Felix choose? And give reasons for your answer. 20 marks. grin I still have the final say sha. tongue

I am team Ivie, because I don't think Rhema is who she claim she is......

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Abuklaw(m): 2:11pm On Apr 21, 2016
AudreyTimms:
We will take it like that until you dish another sumptuous meal for ua

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Olaide59(f): 3:05pm On Apr 21, 2016
#team Ivie, she don suffer too much na

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by TemitopeMercy: 4:15pm On Apr 21, 2016
na Ivie ooooo,we all know watin Felix and Ivie passed through,besides,Ivie na him true love. he loves Ivie more Dan rhema,even if he gt married to rhema,he might not be happy,his other part will still long to be with Ivie....if Ivie truly loves him back dey are good to go,but if she doesn't, no one can pray to gt marry to someone who doesn't love one. as for rhema,tell her to come and marry my brother .Lol
#Anty Audrey we can't wait for u dish out d meal. till Saturday. thanks ma

2 Likes

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Onodray(m): 6:02pm On Apr 21, 2016
Once again kudos 2 u audrey. Sis, d title of d story is letting go n i guess Felix suffered more of guilt dan love, na so 1st love dey pain. He shud jus carry on wit Rhema. His decision has a grt role to play cos it will distinguish b/w letting go and giving up @teamRHEMA

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by bummybummy(f): 6:19pm On Apr 21, 2016
Am on Ivie's syd, Felix must fight 4 his first nd real love. And moreover, Ivie's has face alot cos of felix

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Destiny4fame(m): 6:50pm On Apr 21, 2016
madam audrey,I Rep Rhema,just like someone said,what Felix is feeling for Ivie is pity and not love and besides, she is already engaged to someone else.....would U av want to suffer the same fate as Rhema if Felix should leave her?Though,ivie and Felix shared something but that was all in the past.......Anyways, safe journey back to ur abode......#TEAMRHEMA#

4 Likes

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by ElvisGee94(m): 8:07pm On Apr 21, 2016
This story deserves to be in hard copy

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 21, 2016
Team Rhema.
What Felix feels for Ivie is pity from a guilty mind...he loves Ivie, yes, but if he had really loved her, he wouldnt have been able to settle for Rhema..
He cheated Ivie,yes...he made her pass through hell..but he MIGHT be making a lifetime mistake if her marries her out of a pity mind to make her forgive him cos he believes he's jinxed cos of his acts towards her.
Rhema showed him what true love is, bringing him from a state of hopelessness to a happy man...that he the life he onced shared with Ivie was gradually fading away...he was able to replace her love with another

Often times, our first love isnt our truest love.

My humble opinion though
Audrey, all the same, you've got the pen.

5 Likes

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Maryofficial(f): 8:15pm On Apr 21, 2016
#team Ivie..... Who is with me?

3 Likes

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Naledi14(f): 8:31pm On Apr 21, 2016
" Realistically" it wouldnt be felix's choice. it would be Ive who has the ball in her court and i think she would just continue with her life while Felix chooses to remain with Rhema just for settling sake.( i know it would be hard to take as romance die hards but sometimes we dont get what we want we get what we need).

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Hyphee(f): 8:43pm On Apr 21, 2016
Felix should be with Rhema na, she's already pregnant for him, what if Ivie had shown up after Felix must have married Rhema, would he leave his wife for Ivie? Abeg pity Rhema sis Audrey, Ivie is already engaged sef
#TEAMRHEMA

2 Likes

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Skimpledawg(m): 8:49pm On Apr 21, 2016
Hernyolar:

Rhema showed him what true love is, bringing him from a state of hopelessness to a happy man...that he the life he onced shared with Ivie was gradually fading away...he was able to replace her love with another

Often times, our first love isnt our truest love..
bae, you just said all I had in mind to say about this Ivie/Rhema/Felix fiasco.... I think we are somewhat related
grin....

wia is Jonathan2787..? coman gv dz babe anytin she wants from d fridge....Bill is on me!

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Skimpledawg(m): 8:55pm On Apr 21, 2016
jokepearl:

I am team Ivie, because I don't think Rhema is who she claim she is......
stop putting us in suspense....coman explain what you mean by this statement!

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by dimssy(m): 11:55pm On Apr 21, 2016
Conflicting opinion on Rhema and Ivie...i dont even know what to say again. OP,come over our eye o.

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by kingphilip(m): 1:18am On Apr 22, 2016
I'm always the controversial one here and in this I'll also be controversial

I'll like Felix to end up with NONE

Ivie is engaged, Rhema is cheating and Felix haven't forgiven himself of the past..

like some people are insinuating, Felix is probably clinging to her just because of self pity and all that and might just not be able to sustain it for too long when he probably gets married to her

as another people also feels that Rhema isn't who she really seems for now and this finding may just make Felix forget everything he once shared with her and start from square 1

Audrey u know they punished my Fi and had the initial laugh please let me have the last laugh here by Felix paying darely

least i forget please the saturday update should be as long as lllllllllllooooooooonnnnnnnnnnggggggggg

5 Likes

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Nobody: 7:28am On Apr 22, 2016
Skimpledawg:

bae, you just said all I had in mind to say about this Ivie/Rhema/Felix fiasco.... I think we are somewhat related
grin....

wia is Jonathan2787..? coman gv dz babe anytin she wants from d fridge....Bill is on me!

thanks...smiley

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by prisca2736: 7:55am On Apr 22, 2016
team ivie,i dnt tink rhema is pregnat,she is nt even sure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Ochyglowsglows(f): 7:57am On Apr 22, 2016
I completely agree with kingphilip. I guess Rema is cheating on Felix, and if she happens to be pregnant as she claims, the baby isn't Felix's. She's just trynna pin an unwanted child on a fine boy. And for Ivie, she d always have trust issues with Felix if they eventually get back together. Remember, trust is like a piece of paper, once folded/squeezed, it can't be the same again. IMO, a trust less relationship is as bad as a loveless relationship.
#teamnoivieorrhema#

3 Likes

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by NevetsIbot(m): 8:20am On Apr 22, 2016
mehn. Mrs. Audreytimms.... Ion knw what to say... I havnt read the update but from the looks of some comments, fi is suffering so much and + love it that way...... Make she suffer and even die sev. Will comment again when I read.

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by AlienStar: 8:46am On Apr 22, 2016
Owkie we overstand, lol. Felix is gonna chose Ivie, if only she will accept him back (hopefully she will) and I just hope Rhema miscarries and breaks it up with Felix on her own. No need to untwist it #welikeamlike that. BLESS YOUR HEART!
AudreyTimms:

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by AlienStar: 8:49am On Apr 22, 2016
Oga mi, tender justice with mercy, she's already lost her womb that's enough punishment, biko.
NevetsIbot:
mehn. Mrs. Audreytimms.... Ion knw what to say... I havnt read the update but from the looks of some comments, fi is suffering so much and + love it that way...... Make she suffer and even die sev. Will comment again when I read.

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Destiny4fame(m): 10:48am On Apr 22, 2016
to those saying rhema is not who she seems to be.....the fact that she came across Felix does not mean she is cheating on him nah......he might be there to visit anybody (family,friend....enemy......anybody)that is false accusations and I can Sue U for that lol.......anyways,waiting patiently Audrey......... TEAMRHEMA#

LIKE for RHEMA and share for IVIE....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Skimpledawg(m): 11:04am On Apr 22, 2016
Hernyolar:

thanks...smiley
sowi! are u the same 'hennyhorlah'?
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by NevetsIbot(m): 12:19pm On Apr 22, 2016
fi really siffered o.... AudreyTimms. I really really love what you are doing. You should publish this story right away. i always disliked love stories but this one is an exemption.... Plus, it also helped my breaking heart here heal a bit... Thanks Audrey

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by NevetsIbot(m): 12:23pm On Apr 22, 2016
AlienStar:
Oga mi, tender justice with mercy, she's already lost her womb that's enough punishment, biko.
mehn. My sister. I just read it. Pity wanted to come in but I kicked it out.. She shuld be dead..... Audreytimms did very good justice on her... The justice could have been better tho

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (73) (Reply)

Man Wey Dey Reason / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo / My Life On Campus (A True Life Story).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.