Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,959 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Letting Go By Audrey Timms - Literature (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Letting Go By Audrey Timms (538413 Views)

Living In The Present - A Lesson In Letting Go / Morning Vibes With Dr. Jerry - The First - Episode 141/letting It All Go / Waiting For The Bouquet By Audrey Timms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 11:50am On Apr 23, 2016
blushing:
Ma'am Audrey, please I need your help.
I'm all ears abi all eyes.
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by dimssy(m): 11:58am On Apr 23, 2016
I have this strong feeling that Rhema's belle isnt for this guy. I believe she has a skeleton in her cupboard.

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by dimssy(m): 11:59am On Apr 23, 2016
I have this strong feeling that Rhema's belle isnt for this guy. I believe she has a skeleton in her cupboard.
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by dimssy(m): 11:59am On Apr 23, 2016
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 12:07pm On Apr 23, 2016
kingphilip:
I'm always the controversial one here and in this I'll also be controversial

I'll like Felix to end up with NONE

Na only you dey ever waka come cheesy
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 12:09pm On Apr 23, 2016
NevetsIbot:
mehn. Mrs. Audreytimms.... Ion knw what to say... I havnt read the update but from the looks of some comments, fi is suffering so much and + love it that way...... Make she suffer and even die sev. Will comment again when I read.
cheesy cheesy cheesy You really hate that girl o
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 12:13pm On Apr 23, 2016
Rick9:
The title 'letting go' caught my attention first and I just knew it was gonna be a romance story, truth be told when I started the story I wanted to give up at the beginning because of the way Audrey was narrating, it was kinda difficult for me to comprehend but I later found it interesting and I decided to go on cos I don't give up things easily.

Hian! Was i narrating in latin? grin

2 Likes

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Abuklaw(m): 12:40pm On Apr 23, 2016
Come and update oooo audreytimms. I can see you viewing from afar. Letting go is a story I can't fathom why it is making so much changes in my thoughts and actions. Imagine reading a story and made commitment to let go of the pains, betrayals and memory of the negative pasts. I have been motivated to made let it go (LIG) the acronyms for my motivational talks.

Back to the story, I believe gio is ready to let go of the betrayals, and pains of the past. He let go of his animosity for God, and so should he be ready to let go of fi betrayal. He should also let go of everything bad done to him and reconcile his family.

Felix should find means of getting Ivie back. That is the only way he can get the sense of self-worthiness he crave for. Anyone who contributed positively to your past is worthy of holding on to for future sake. Ivie made him change his way of promiscuity and should be there in the future to help him get over and let go of future challenges.

7 Likes

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:12pm On Apr 23, 2016
AudreyTimms:

Hi Audrey, I finally bought and read Waiting for the bouquet and I must say it was awesome!! cheesy....I read it in one night...totally worth it....Good Job on that one.

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by kingphilip(m): 1:18pm On Apr 23, 2016
AudreyTimms:
Na only you dey ever waka come cheesy
this one I carry plenty people come o
na me de always set pace sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by kingphilip(m): 1:22pm On Apr 23, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Hi Audrey, I finally bought and read Waiting for the bouquet and I must say it was awesome!! cheesy....I read it in one night...totally worth it....Good Job on that one.
I don buy am since o but to read am b the issue

flipping that okadabooks to read stories is just not part of me

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:09pm On Apr 23, 2016
kingphilip:
I don buy am since o but to read am b the issue

flipping that okadabooks to read stories is just not part of me

Lol Trust me bro...it's worth it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by jennyswt(f): 2:16pm On Apr 23, 2016
It's high time I came out from my shell. This piece is so captivating. I was literally glued to my phone from pg 1 to 41. Wooow. Some of my mom's customers complained of the way I attended to them wit my eyes fixed on my phone lol. One was even threatening to report me to mom Chai. Lest I forget, about ur eye prob, I'm so sorry about dat n I pray dat d good lord wil heal u Ijn. U r really a good n awesome writer if not d best In nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by segsbenks(m): 3:00pm On Apr 23, 2016
hmmmm, great ise so far, i doff my hat o mums! double barrel from a spiritual touch for ur glacoma,mak in vanish for dat place.. oroo jadee!!!

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Rick9(m): 3:01pm On Apr 23, 2016
AudreyTimms:

grin grin : grin Aunty no jare , just that the way you were narrating was out of this world jare, I can't explain

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Rick9(m): 3:02pm On Apr 23, 2016
And sorry about your Hazel eyes Aunty Audrey get well soon. God bless

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Skimpledawg(m): 3:13pm On Apr 23, 2016
Hennyhorlah:

observing d whole world in d corner of my room......where b onemansquad nah?
observing ke! are u using googles or telescopes?

not heard from onemansquad for quite a yle nw. just Stuff46
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Essyprity(f): 6:05pm On Apr 23, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Really? Wow! I really find it tasking to go through d process of buying these books. Makes me lose interest fast
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by NevetsIbot(m): 7:24pm On Apr 23, 2016
AudreyTimms:

cheesy cheesy cheesy You really hate that girl o
cheesy lol. You caused it o.. Shey you know??

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:18pm On Apr 23, 2016
Essyprity:

Really? Wow! I really find it tasking to go through d process of buying these books. Makes me lose interest fast

I find it fulfilling buying books of writers I know are good..buying their books encourages them to do more.l and is a reward for their talent. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Olabantu(m): 8:37pm On Apr 23, 2016
Hello ma...hw are u and ur eyes, hope all is well....well has for me i dont think Rhema is pregnant ooo...maybe na jst ploy to get Felix back...any which way na mama Audrey get final say...realy sorry for Fi.....Jst hoping that Gio will have forgiving Heart for both her and His friend.....pla wat of NK'S room mate na i.e Amina

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by cutiepie25(f): 9:58pm On Apr 23, 2016
Helo ma, u can't believe how many times i had to check on you to see if u have posted an update. Waiting patiently o, n glaucoma is never your
portion IJN. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 23, 2016
Audrey, we're still waiting for the update embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by abylivingitup(f): 10:18pm On Apr 23, 2016
I've reloaded this page up to one million times yet no new upload. Mummy Audrey! Please na!

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by kingphilip(m): 10:21pm On Apr 23, 2016
abylivingitup:
I've reloaded this page up to one million times yet no new upload. Mummy Audrey! Please na!
mhiz:
Audrey, we're still waiting for the update embarassed embarassed
don't worry go and sleep okay so that I'll relay the updates for u all tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by tonye72(m): 8:09am On Apr 24, 2016
You are really gifted, I'm glad I came across this story. How ever the story ends, I just want to say thank you and get well soonest.
Ve a pleasant weekend ma'am

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Royalty00: 8:41am On Apr 24, 2016
From unfulfilled promises to waiting for a bouquet to this. Very captivating stories. Keep up the good work.
Hope there's another one after this oo.
And your eyes are healed already by God's grace!

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by AlienStar: 9:14am On Apr 24, 2016
Yea I had that feeling.... @ bolded You mean Hassana.... She may show @ Gio & Nk's re-wedding.
Olabantu:
Hello ma...hw are u and ur eyes, hope all is well....well has for me i dont think Rhema is pregnant ooo...maybe na jst ploy to get Felix back...any which way na mama Audrey get final say...realy sorry for Fi.....Jst hoping that Gio will have forgiving Heart for both her and His friend.....pla wat of NK'S room mate na i.e Amina
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by abylivingitup(f): 1:15pm On Apr 24, 2016
kingphilip:
don't worry go and sleep okay so that I'll relay the updates for u all tomorrow
. Lol! Oya I'm all ears and eyes. undecided
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by ernie98(f): 2:02pm On Apr 24, 2016
*spreads mat* waitin for d update.... undecided

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 2:17pm On Apr 24, 2016
Hello, ma darlings. How was mass/service today? I didn't keep my promise of yesterday evening, right? I'm so so sorry. There was nothing i could do about it. I'd just finished writing when migraine hit me. At first i thought it was a joke but when it started increasing slowly, my eye police no need to tell me to fling my ipad. I had it all day. It's either i need stronger eyedrops or stronger glasses. Whichever, i'll carry myself to the hospital tomorrow. I'm still feeling the after effects with a slight headache. Let me take a little nap and i'll post it when i wake up. I just need to do a little editing. If i can't, i'll ask hubby to do it for me. Please bear with me and thanks for your patience and understanding. Thanking you.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by mitchyy(f): 2:19pm On Apr 24, 2016
AudreyTimms:
Hello, ma darlings. How was mass/service today? I didn't keep my promise of yesterday evening, right? I'm so so sorry. There was nothing i could do about it. I'd just finished writing when migraine hit me. At first i thought it was a joke but when it started increasing slowly, my eye police no need to tell me to fling my ipad. I had it all day. It's either i need stronger eyedrops or stronger glasses. Whichever, i'll carry myself to the hospital tomorrow. I'm still feeling the after effects with a slight headache. Let me take a little nap and i'll post it when i wake up. I just need to do a little editing. If i can't, i'll ask hubby to do it for me. Please bear with me and thanks for your patience and understanding. Thanking you.

#WeWillWait smiley

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (73) (Reply)

Man Wey Dey Reason / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo / My Life On Campus (A True Life Story).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.