Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,089 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Letting Go By Audrey Timms - Literature (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Letting Go By Audrey Timms (538368 Views)

Living In The Present - A Lesson In Letting Go / Morning Vibes With Dr. Jerry - The First - Episode 141/letting It All Go / Waiting For The Bouquet By Audrey Timms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 9:43am On Jun 04, 2016
Iamabraham:

Happy married life. God bless your new home. Enjoy your day. Have fun!

Mummy Audrey, please can we have an update dedicated to our latest bride? Thanks ma.
Yes, either on Monday or wednesday grin tongue
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 9:44am On Jun 04, 2016
mamawin:
ok dearie, anytime, but I hope I won't have to wait for long, loving you
Nope. Either Monday or Wednesday. Loving you too kiss

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 9:46am On Jun 04, 2016
Oladim001:
We are already used to the weekend thats why na. You should modify your comment just add 'end' to week, na. So which day specifically should we be expecting your update ma'am.
cheesy You're funny. Either on Monday or Wednesday. It depends on when i finish writing
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by olanshile2016(m): 9:49am On Jun 04, 2016
ar u writing off hand or from manuscript

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 9:53am On Jun 04, 2016
Good morning, people. I trust we had a great week. I tried to write but work and sleep no lemme see road. Let's keep our fingers crossed for either Monday or Wednesday but Wednesday looks better because i don't like writing in a rush. I make a lot of errors and forget vital things. But let's see how it goes. Meanwhile divepen has been posting interesting stories on my facebook page. They might keep y'all busy till Monday or Wednesday. Have a great weekend. Thanking you.

4 Likes

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by dauntless15(m): 9:55am On Jun 04, 2016
AudreyTimms:
Good morning, people. I trust we had a great week. I tried to write but work and sleep no lemme see road. Let's keep our fingers crossed for either Monday or Wednesday but Wednesday looks better because i don't like writing in a rush. I make a lot of errors and forget vital things. But let's see how it goes. Meanwhile divepen has been posting interesting stories on my facebook page. They might keep y'all busy till Monday or Wednesday. Have a great weekend. Thanking you.
no no no i respectfully reject divepen, no AudreyTimms no story, period.

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 9:56am On Jun 04, 2016
olanshile2016:
ar u writing off hand or from manuscript
Off hand sometimes. I follow my outline sometimes too. It depends on my mood.
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 9:57am On Jun 04, 2016
dauntless15:
no no no i respectfully reject divepen, no AudreyTimms no story, period.
I'm off to divepen's house this minute to report you. tongue
He's good. He has captured the hearts of my facebook readers. Thankfully, my inbox is no longer filled with messages asking about the continuation of Letting Go
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by dauntless15(m): 10:01am On Jun 04, 2016
AudreyTimms:

I'm off to divepen's house this minute to report you. tongue
He's good. He has captured the hearts of my facebook readers. Thankfully, my inbox is no longer filled with messages asking about the continuation of Letting Go
report me i beg, I'm drooling over your work, and i stand my ground NO AUDREY NO STORY, PERIOD.

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Tife101(m): 10:42am On Jun 04, 2016
AudreyTimms:
We will wait ma'am. Have a lovely weekend too.

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Kajiang02(m): 12:06pm On Jun 04, 2016
As a guy, I wouldn't want to be in Felix's shoes. It gets confusing and emotionally drains me.
BTW, as a lady, who'll wanna be in Rhema's.

I try to picture her case and feel deeply for her. In empathy, I can't just imagine what me-lady will feel right now to be complete involved, heart, body, soul and life to me, and outta the blues, it all goes south. Personally, I can't handle two ladies, let alone share huge deal of commitments to both (having a son, marriage proposal).

Nice one Audrey
God be with you.

NB: How far with "fi" and that Gio's roommate of a guy? You no wan marry them?

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Iamabraham(m): 1:40pm On Jun 04, 2016
AudreyTimms:

Yes, either on Monday or wednesday grin tongue

Monday or Wednesday?

That's great. I have learnt to be patient. I'll be looking forward to that wonderful update and I am sure it'll definitely worth it.

Thank you in advance ma, Mummy Audrey.

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by amly6(f): 2:52pm On Jun 04, 2016
love this story so much because of this story i registered to comment.Ma may God keep blessing you..cant wait for wednesday.Love you..mum my birthday is on 12th june..i need your wishes and blessing if possible you can dedicate a post for me that day fellow brothers and sisters show some love that day.love yaaaa all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by lenmafon: 3:05pm On Jun 04, 2016
thanks a million mummy audreytimms for the 1daful updates. and the suspence is killing
mama felix should pls tell us how she got her son felix. felix is gio's step brother

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by lenmafon: 3:25pm On Jun 04, 2016
[quote author=AudreyTimms post=43607541]

*Continuation of Episode 14*

"Felix, please. Listen to your mother. A child’s fingers are not scalded by a piece of hot yam which his mother puts into his palm." She sat on the white plastic chair beside the bed and held his right hand. "That girl is a witch. See how she almost killed you. She doesn't come from a good family. They are all witches. Mama Otibhor called me just seconds before you had the accident. She dreamt that morning that she saw you in your car and also saw that witch, Ivie, standing by the roadside and directing the steering wheel of a trailer. Was that not exactly what happened? I was waiting for you to get better before telling you." A tear rose in one eye. "Please do away with that girl. You will find another girl. You don't know what I did and how I suffered to get you. Don't you ever wonder why your sisters are far older than you? I couldn't conceive again after Efua for a long time.,

from this, mama felix come and tell us the truth o of how u born felix

11 Likes

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Indrani(f): 3:56pm On Jun 04, 2016
Finally caught up wit dis story since! Thanking God. Even tho i've been a silent reader,really need to say dis story is AWESOME. Thanking Audreytimms for d lovely updates.May God bless u nd ur family always. Patiently waiting
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by AlienStar: 5:05pm On Jun 04, 2016
She definitely have a case to answer buh this will be tough o! [quote author=lenmafon post=46270872][/quote]
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Teespice(f): 6:10pm On Jun 04, 2016
audreytimms, network has prevented me from commenting on the last update. no vex for me abeg.

I don't want to make too much analysis because no be me dey write story, but I strongly feel gio and nkiru will come out stronger and unhurt.

as for the revelation by the senator, I feel it's a good thing he cleared the air. in my profession, we were taught to hear both sides and not one so as not to make unbalanced decisions.

still praying that you get better. take all the time and cook that delicious update. I don't mind waiting for a year (lol) because I know too well that you have a life outside NL.

enjoy your weekend. cheers.
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by CuteChiluv: 9:34pm On Jun 04, 2016
Welll done, you are sooooo awesome, and beautiful at heart, thanks for the looooong update, you made my saturday great,. More grace to write, and perfect healing to the eyes,
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by crislyn(f): 12:50am On Jun 05, 2016
Couldn't concentrate on my dinner party cuz I wanted to read today's update. I finally got to my room and after shower and all, I sat on the floor with my phone and entered nairaland...only to see Monday or Wednesday...chei! I will wait... no I can't wait o. Lol, happy Sunday fam!

2 Likes

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 9:55am On Jun 06, 2016
Good morning, wonderful people. Wednesday it is. Still writing. Have a fruitful week y'all.

Ramadan Kareem.

Thanking you.

kiss kiss kiss

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by khiaa(f): 10:58am On Jun 06, 2016
dauntless15:
report me i beg, I'm drooling over your work, and i stand my ground NO AUDREY NO STORY, PERIOD.

:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY cheesy
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 06, 2016
Still following this superb story back to back... It started unassumingly... Now it has taken another dimension... Wednesday it will be... smiley
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by slimsue(f): 6:37pm On Jun 06, 2016
Can't wait for Wednesday. #teamGio.
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Maryofficial(f): 8:36pm On Jun 06, 2016
I really feel great pity for Rhema but Ivie and Felix deserves to be happy

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Jellymusty(f): 10:51pm On Jun 06, 2016
Following bumper to bumper......no problem take all your time we shall wait.
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by kingphilip(m): 11:33pm On Jun 06, 2016
Maryofficial:
I really feel great pity for Rhema but Ivie and Felix deserves to be happy
everybody deserves to be happy dearie not only ivie and Felix

She has gone through a lot too you know

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Iamabraham(m): 7:26am On Jun 07, 2016
kingphilip:
everybody deserves to be happy dearie not only ivie and Felix

She has gone through a lot too you know

Kingphilip, I hail you sir. Hope you are fine?

We were on NYSC 15A thread together. Good to see you here. How is post NYSC life?
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Tife101(m): 6:42am On Jun 08, 2016
Thank God its Wednesday. *dancing shoki* cheesy. Good morning Madam Audrey.

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by kerr9(f): 6:47am On Jun 08, 2016
grin cheesy thank God is Wednesday
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by amtalkin(f): 6:57am On Jun 08, 2016
Today is Wednesday I'm happy and expectant How are you doing Audrey ?
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by amly6(f): 7:53am On Jun 08, 2016
wednesday woww mum no forget my birthday 12th june

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (73) (Reply)

Man Wey Dey Reason / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo / My Life On Campus (A True Life Story).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.