Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Letting Go By Audrey Timms - Literature (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Letting Go By Audrey Timms (538853 Views)

Living In The Present - A Lesson In Letting Go / Morning Vibes With Dr. Jerry - The First - Episode 141/letting It All Go / Waiting For The Bouquet By Audrey Timms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by dharmee323: 2:02am On Jun 10, 2016
what a didactic story! so unique nd intriguing. More Shea butter to ur elbow

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Shakyroh320(f): 4:38am On Jun 10, 2016
its been wonderful reading d story of love,The Lord is ur strenght,av a great weekend dearie

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Teespice(f): 5:46am On Jun 10, 2016
psalm 121 is one psalm I cannot do without of recent.
I really lack words to describe this last update.

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Teespice(f): 5:46am On Jun 10, 2016
psalm 121 is one psalm I cannot do without of recent.
I really lack words to describe this last update.

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by amyvals(f): 6:40am On Jun 10, 2016
wow!!! wow!!! wow!!!!....such a lengthy update, so much like gio and nkiru's part.....I could feel d love over here *winkz....mehn d story is d 'bump'*in SDK bvs voice*. Thankz ma, u really talented. June borns rock!!! Yea, I said so

2 Likes

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Queenxstar(f): 7:34am On Jun 10, 2016
Inviting everyone to my blog www.exceptionalstar.
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by holarmeedey: 7:41am On Jun 10, 2016
And my friends keep asking me why I follow Audrey mama everywhere from coolval to fb to nairaland and I reply cos she's d best, believe me I can't begin to fathom how long it took for u to get d plot for dis story let alone write it, Gosh Audrey I love u so much, and like Felix told his mum, ure one in a million, ride on mama more ink to ur pen and lest I forget, happy birthday in advance, I go pour u water ehn, lolz!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by PricelessCharm(f): 8:29am On Jun 10, 2016
Dat was d longest update ever. U'r gud, nothing do u

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by mofy1(f): 8:33am On Jun 10, 2016
Am late all becos of honey moon. This is wot I call over satisfy. Tnx for making up.

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Maryclaire1(f): 8:37am On Jun 10, 2016
"Giochukwu" got me laughing .Nduka irritiate me with his attitude still in his condition he still dont want to let go...feel sorry for jessica she misuse the the second chance giving too her....cant wait for fi and tosin's story....thanking u for the update ma'am and happy birthday in advance.

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Jumizie13(f): 8:48am On Jun 10, 2016
Audrey Timms, You are blessed. I'm short of words to say this moment. You are a rare gem.

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by mismore(f): 8:58am On Jun 10, 2016
The story is unique just like the author. Stories like this make me wish i could write.

Nice work Audrey Timms, you rock!

But please don't forget to give Nkechi a husband before the story ends. She has a heart of gold...

Happy birthday in advance to you.

2 Likes

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Daniyomex(m): 9:15am On Jun 10, 2016
This is the best and the most lengthy story have read on this forum ever since I joined. Having made any comment since the story started even on Coolval where I started following the story and if I fail to make any comment as it is presently, I might not be able to forgive myself. This is the most captivating story have read so far. AudreyTimms, u're the best. More power to your elbow. #LoveYa

2 Likes

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by xamilola(f): 10:30am On Jun 10, 2016
Ghost mood deactivated, awwwwww Madam Audrey, you are the very best, i look forward to this story like abroad trip, very beautiful piece.

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by princessadeola(f): 10:46am On Jun 10, 2016
Letting go.......moving forward. Thanks Audrey

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by queenDD(f): 11:08am On Jun 10, 2016
I want to get married to a man who loves me like Gio loves Nkiruembarassed Thanks Audrey for this lengthyyyy update.. more ink to your pen.

2 Likes

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by DzTzl(f): 11:46am On Jun 10, 2016
ivie! ivie!! ivie!!! ivie!!!! ivie!!!!! ivie!!!!!! ivie!!!!!! ivie!!!!!!, somborry shu leave me an let me be shouting ivie till felixianno ekwe hear oh!

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by CuteChiluv: 12:00pm On Jun 10, 2016
Thank you for a wonderful update, God bless you over plenty ooo,

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by liztemi(f): 12:03pm On Jun 10, 2016
Nice one ma'am ***gracious bow***
Every updates is always so on point.

Happy birthday in advance Audreytimms
And to all June born(including myself) grin

5 Likes

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Bb4u(f): 2:29pm On Jun 10, 2016
I swear I just re-gave my life to Christ after reading this update n I pray I don't go back but if una see me 4 sexuality section, na mistake #lolz#. seriously, God does exist, tnx so much madam Audrey n hubby, d world must celebrate u. thanking you again.

2 Likes

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 10, 2016
When this story started, I was not in a relationship. Tho I do enjoy it but not up to this level that I have found love again. Reading this story and also being in a relationship is the best ever. Thank you ma'am, Audreytimms.

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by cooluc(f): 3:50pm On Jun 10, 2016
Well well well!!! I have been a silent reader all through..you are a good writer dear and have your reader's interest at heart..others don't give much updates while others just quit but not you dear..God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by sirAmeh(m): 3:59pm On Jun 10, 2016
Thanks again for this wonderful and captivating story,you are want of the best writers I have come across,this story will make a good movie!!!!

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by jokepearl(f): 4:38pm On Jun 10, 2016
AudreyTimms:

When he finally opened his eyes, he knew the answer. His heart had not even hesitated before he moved in the direction of the voice.

He was no longer confused.

This decision was final.

#TeamIvie grin grin grin

Thanks so much for this. Really really love it, but I feel a little guilty reading this for free. You should publish this.

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Rick9(m): 6:16pm On Jun 10, 2016
Auuuuuuuuuuudreeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Savigne(f): 6:28pm On Jun 10, 2016
Audrey you are Bae.....Bestest update ever!
If not for anything at all but for our sake the Lord will perfect his healing in your life...
You are tha BOMB!

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by ewatomi424(f): 8:52pm On Jun 10, 2016
Wao!

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Bobolayefa(m): 11:30pm On Jun 10, 2016
Finally... Thanks a lot mama Audrey.. Been worth the read... and the time... And the sacrifice on my own eyes... *sighing in relief* Letting Go... Been following the story for a very long time now... though not since January sha, but I just started reading it this week, and boy!!! it has had a very serious personal effect on me... had a very serious letting go to do and giving my time to the story helped me concentrate less on the other stuff thus, letting go.. That and all I've come to understand about letting go that I was both reminded of and learned in your story... I even edited one letting go picture... It's a pity though that that glaucoma does not want to let the devil go... but you, are gonna let it go.. especially when over a thousand persons are praying for you -ghost readers and non-NL members inclusive that is- the thing/ the devil ain't got no choice... I think I love you ma... And can't wait to follow you up from the beginning of the next story after this one... Peace to your head, your eyes, your family, your imaginations, and your thoughts/ ideas... Have a great weekend ma...much love

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by CuteChiluv: 7:31am On Jun 11, 2016
You too much, thanks for a great update,so love the story line, and learnt alot about lettinh go, well done plenty plenty.you are always loved,

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by CuteChiluv: 7:32am On Jun 11, 2016
You too much, thanks for a great update, so love the story line, and learnt alot about letting go, well done plenty plenty.you are always loved,

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Abuklaw(m): 8:01am On Jun 11, 2016
Wow! Excellent. Extremely superb ending. AudreyTimms, you are just one he'll of a writer who kept me captivated through out this last update. I couldn't go to toilet despite the fact that I was pressed nor could I proceed on a journey slated for the period I was reading the updates yesterday. You sure knew how send people on emotional journey. I crave for more updates but I am aware this shall end soon.

My prayer for you is just one statement: may God ease your affairs for you. You deserve the award of the Motivational General of Federation (MGF). The theme, plot and characters of this literary work are all canvassing for letting the unpleasant past go, never be too swift to judge people and inability to let the past go (fixation) would lead to unpleasant future as in the case of Jessica.

I didn't forget my arrangement for the unfulfilled dreams. I am actually tight with schedule because of the ongoing month of Ramadan.

May God bless you and increase your knowledge. If you won't mind, I will like your coaching on how to write stories like this. I desire to be writer but I have not been getting it right with stories.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Ashraf123(f): 8:22am On Jun 11, 2016
The best keeps getting better. This is all I can say about U. You are simply the best ma'am.

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (73) (Reply)

Man Wey Dey Reason / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo / My Life On Campus (A True Life Story).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.