Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,177 members, 7,829,221 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Letting Go By Audrey Timms - Literature (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Letting Go By Audrey Timms (538850 Views)

Living In The Present - A Lesson In Letting Go / Morning Vibes With Dr. Jerry - The First - Episode 141/letting It All Go / Waiting For The Bouquet By Audrey Timms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by hysteriabox(m): 11:07am On Jun 11, 2016
Hmm...Audrey never disappoints. No matter d instance, she is one committed writer. I add my amen to all d prayers and well wishes. May ur days be long and may ur seed delight in ur rising. Gbam

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by yusufibrahim(m): 2:59pm On Jun 11, 2016
AudreyTimms, the great writer of our time..... Ur work always the best that captivates one. That one wouldn't want to take off there eyes from the screen we reading........ "Letting go" andother master piece

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by cooluc(f): 10:03pm On Jun 11, 2016
Audery timms I tried sending you an email to audreytimms38@gmail.com in order to purchase the banquet and unfulfilled promises but I got a mail that failed to deliver as a reply...please how do I reach you other than that email address?
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by gentlebeeholar(f): 12:14am On Jun 12, 2016
I've been glued to my phone for the past two days, doing nothing but reading this touching n beautiful piece. I stumbled on d story and I've been on my phone ever since. God! You are indeed a good writer and a rare gem. Keep the good work going.

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by marianneada(f): 9:52am On Jun 12, 2016
Audrey,u're d best! smiley

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by cutediva87(f): 2:31pm On Jun 12, 2016
I don't really know how to express my self in writing, all I can say is thank you and you are simply the best. YOU Audrey timms made my Sunday. you are the bestest writer among the best. that why when ever I see any story by Audrey timms I always buy it. thanks again for making my Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by ibolomo(m): 3:54pm On Jun 12, 2016
This is by far the best story I have ever read on Nairaland. I hope the sequel follows Rhema's path to finding her soul mate. she is the only one that ends without a partner

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Iamabraham(m): 10:04pm On Jun 12, 2016
Yes !!!

And it is officially Audrey Timms birthday week.

Let us fill this thread with good and great birthday wishes and gifts for our renowned writer and storyteller.

Mama Audrey Timms will add another year to her years on Wednesday, 15th June, 2016. Also, she will be completing this great masterpiece "Letting go" on that great day.

She is not done with us yet. She is hitting us soon with a new one "Moving Forward".

I am happy, aren't you?

God bless you, Audrey Timms.

God bless your lovely and caring Gio

God bless your Child(ren)

God bless your eyes and hands

God bless your works.

Happy birthday ma.

7 Likes

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Tummyyoung: 9:39am On Jun 13, 2016
Thanks for d great story madam audreytimms. Yoo awesome so as ur stories Happy birth day in advance MA

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Rick9(m): 9:58am On Jun 13, 2016
Oh Audrey you are so wonderful, this your story is so captivating and I consider myself lucky to have found and read it, there was a day I was really bored and logged into Nairaland then I decided to visit the Lit. section for any interesting story to read, (since the story by Repogirl- Forever and for always has been halted for the mean time) when I saw the title 'Letting Go' I decided to open it, as I was reading it I was finding it difficult to comprehend I nearly gave up but I decided to go on
What interested me most in the beginning was the setting which was a University, and the interesting characters , then along the line I got confused because I felt like I was reading two stories in one story, but nevertheless I was patiently waiting for the climax, the most interesting thing about this story is the suspense, it's so unpredictable , you don't know what might happen next no matter how hard you try.

Giovanni character is so amazing , Nkiru is just an Angel.

I pray I find such an Angel to take away the darkness in my life, because Gio character is kinda related to mine,
Mother attachment, she passed away when I was 4, it's been 18 years since she passed away and because of that I find it difficult to engage in a relationship.

I am still hoping anyway for a turnaround.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by cooluc(f): 10:34am On Jun 13, 2016
Happy birthday Audrey timms..God bless your family..more of God's grace and wisdom..permanent healing to your sight IJN Amen..

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by olanshile2016(m): 12:55pm On Jun 13, 2016
happy birthday ma'm

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by ifeeprecious(m): 6:35pm On Jun 13, 2016
hbd ma'am and thanks for this wonderful story.

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Olabantu(m): 10:34pm On Jun 13, 2016
Very nice story from an awesome writter, not just a story that teaches sence but also a writter that carries her fans along and takes insults from ingrate yet ignores it and move as if nothing happened...It awesome that God sent you to this semi-planent called Nairaland and made me stumble on the edifying piece called Letting Go........Our people do say a person cannot give what he/she doesnt have therefore with the way you describe handsomeness, love and blissful marraige, am left with no choice than to attest to the fact that you are in one yourself so I duff ma hat for your amazing loving and for sure handsome husband for making your marraige a good one and Just before i forget, Happy Birthday in Advance.....Seriously wishing to meet you in person

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 14, 2016
Wooow... my birthmonth mate...
AudreyTimms dear, I wish you a very haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappy birthday tomorrow!
As you have blessed us with such a delightful God-glorifying story, I pray your life becomes one of the most beautiful & interesting life stories people will tell for years to come.
I pray your marriage stays sweet & exciting forever & always (one of those couples that cuddle n kiss into old age). I pray that testimonies will fill your mouth. And I pray that joy,grace, beauty, peace, wonders, prosperity etc continually be yours & ur Husband's.
Have a blast tomorrow, mama! Abeg send my cake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by HelenBee(f): 2:11pm On Jun 14, 2016
Happy birthday ma'am. I wish you long life and prosperity in good health and mega riches.

2 Likes

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Temtopy(f): 2:24pm On Jun 14, 2016
wow dis is captivating ,thumbs up ma

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Julietogbo(f): 4:02pm On Jun 14, 2016
Hbd to u audrey ma wullnp

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by shubby2010(m): 4:47pm On Jun 14, 2016
Finally, after reading for several days, all I can say is that I really appreciate the wisdom empooyed by the author in putting down this piece. The twists in your story are hilarious and yes, I just couldn't get enough of it.
You're the best ma'am.
Happy Birthday to you, my favorite writer

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by amly6(f): 5:15pm On Jun 14, 2016
Happy birthday ma,i wish you everything good in life.More grace to you

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Destiny4fame(m): 12:58am On Jun 15, 2016
If i could fulfill your hearts desires 2day, i will, but since i cant, i pray that ur day will be filled with happiness, love, n greatness......
Happy Birthday n Many Returns

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Sparkles003(f): 1:54am On Jun 15, 2016
happy birthday.i wish you long life and prosperity.blessings and well trained children.fruitfulness and opendoors.Amen

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by chenor(f): 4:09am On Jun 15, 2016
Happy birthday mam Audrey. Wishing you God's protection and guidance. Favour and blessings

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by AKEEMNAS(m): 4:35am On Jun 15, 2016
#FIRST TO WISH Madam Audrey a HBD#
Birthdays are important days witnessed once in a year for those who are special,today am wishing a happy birthday to a special personality and one of the greatest writers ever on NAIRALAND in person of "Audrey Timms",wishing you the very best in life,long life & many more prosperous years ahead,continue to enjoy,celebrate in health,wealth and many other good things of life,age with grace Ma,its also a pleasure that we are born in thesame month,#JUNE BORN LEADS & ROCKS!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by eitsei(m): 4:53am On Jun 15, 2016
My birthday wish for you is that you continue to love life and never stop dreaming. May beauty and happiness surround you, not only on your special day, but always...... Happy Birthday to a great writer, audreytimms

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Shakyroh320(f): 5:02am On Jun 15, 2016
Happy birthday madam,more blessing by His grace

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by shenaitim(m): 5:21am On Jun 15, 2016
happy birthday o mighty writer...may ur smiles increase, may ur joy be fulfilled and may ur prowess multiply. kings ll hear u, princes ll favor u, virtue ll follow u. grace ll overwhelm u. ur days ll be long, u ll see ur childrens children. u ll fullfill ur God given destiny and u ll enjoy life to the fullest. HBD...LLnP smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by donjayz321(m): 6:28am On Jun 15, 2016
As I read through this page this morning, tears gathered in my eyes.

Audrey I just have to say this: I never knew we had great contemporary writers in Nigeria who could be so down to earth, open handed, trustworthy and wonderful until I met your work here on Nairaland. I have been following silently all this while and have witness all the intrigues of this beautiful thread but most of all your communication and humility with your readers have blown me away. Yes! you are a role model for our contemporary writers and seriously, I wish they could get to know your literary works and also appreciate it the way I do.

Don't stop doing what you love doing... 'continuous communication with fans is integral'... Keep the pen flowing.... More grace to you, your health and family. Regards to your hubby!!! and HAPPY BIRTHDAY from me to you!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Tife101(m): 6:52am On Jun 15, 2016
Sun is rising 4 u, Flowers are blossoming 4 u, Birds are singing 4 u, because I Told Them 2 Wish U A HAPPY,HAPPY,HAPPY... BIRTHDAY!!! Look Excited 2day & Just Be Happy because It Ur Birthday.

Happy birthday to Madam Audrey Timms. May the Lord grant you all your heart desires

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Iyke1998(m): 7:30am On Jun 15, 2016
Happy buyday to you. I Wish you the best.

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by kerr9(f): 7:33am On Jun 15, 2016
happy birthday ma.God almight will bless ur new age,ur family shall experience the dawn of new light and blessing around.age graciously ma

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Jumizie13(f): 7:46am On Jun 15, 2016
Ecco la torta con tante candeline, una ogni anno per il sua compleanno. Ecco la torta di crema e cioccolato, scritto sta il sua nome col zucchero filato. Tanti auguri a te, Tanti auguri a te, Tanti auguri caro/cara nome, Tanti auguri a te!

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (73) (Reply)

Man Wey Dey Reason / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo / My Life On Campus (A True Life Story).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.