Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,729 members, 7,862,373 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:57 PM

Are Religious Countries More Likely To Be Poor? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Religious Countries More Likely To Be Poor? (2714 Views)

You Are Religious Skeptics, Not Atheists? / Majority Of Nigerian Muslims Are Religious, But Not Spiritual / List Of The Most Religious Countries In The World; Checkout Nigeria's Position (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Religious Countries More Likely To Be Poor? by Amberon: 3:03pm On Feb 21, 2016
ooo, I just peeked at your profile now and we attended the same school wink
SamJed:
if i got what u said, then am blushing...thank u smiley
Re: Are Religious Countries More Likely To Be Poor? by SamJed(m): 4:57pm On Feb 21, 2016
Amberon:
ooo, I just peeked at your profile now and we attended the same school wink
seriously?? Wow...what year did u graduate
Re: Are Religious Countries More Likely To Be Poor? by Amberon: 5:57pm On Feb 21, 2016
class of 2010. u?
SamJed:
seriously?? Wow...what year did u graduate
Re: Are Religious Countries More Likely To Be Poor? by SamJed(m): 6:05pm On Feb 21, 2016
Amberon:
class of 2010. u?
choi that means u were my senior o...i guess u were in a certain grace anyim's class...i am 2014 set
Re: Are Religious Countries More Likely To Be Poor? by Amberon: 6:18pm On Feb 21, 2016
Lol.... smallie. I was also a class ahead of Grace anyim. I knew her, she was my Friend's sister, Victor Anyim.
SamJed:
choi that means u were my senior o...i guess u were in a certain grace anyim's class...i am 2014 set
Re: Are Religious Countries More Likely To Be Poor? by SamJed(m): 7:01pm On Feb 21, 2016
Amberon:
Lol.... smallie. I was also a class ahead of Grace anyim. I knew her, she was my Friend's sister, Victor Anyim.
aunty mi i no be smallie o.. i be biggie grin ...nice meeting u senior amberon smiley smiley
Re: Are Religious Countries More Likely To Be Poor? by stonemasonn: 7:57pm On Feb 21, 2016
I observed that there is a high correlation between religious countries and corruption. May be that's why most religious countries are poor.

2 Likes

Re: Are Religious Countries More Likely To Be Poor? by facheux: 11:53pm On Feb 21, 2016
Depends was the country colonized and exploited to get the euro centric christians rich. Did the country have an American backed gov over throw ie. Iran 1953. Does your country have an American installed and or backed puppet. Has the country sold it's soul to thee IMF. Does the country take payola to not critique a certain " country " while suppressing its populace. These and other factors I feel can be contributers and root causes.

Remember it takes 4.1 earths for every man woman and child to live the so called American dream.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Jesus Christ Is God Why Is He Called God's Begotten Son / Pastor Taiwo Odukoya (late Bimbo Odukoya's Husband) Set To Remarry Soon! / What Is The Difference Between ‘christ In You’ And ‘you In Christ’?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.