Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

If Jesus Christ Is God Why Is He Called God's Begotten Son - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Jesus Christ Is God Why Is He Called God's Begotten Son (2666 Views)

Obasanjo: If Jesus Were In Nigeria Today, He Would Not Keep Quiet / What Does It Mean That Jesus Is God's Only Begotten Son? / If You Believe You Can Lose Your Salvation, Then You Have Called God A Liar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Jesus Christ Is God Why Is He Called God's Begotten Son by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 12, 2016

a lot of us believe in this concept that Jesus is the son of God why some thinks Jesus is God..

Was Jesus God? If so, to whom did he pray tp? Who resurrected him? Are you saying he did not really die?

Answer
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. (John 1:1)

The above clearly shows Jesus is the Word made flesh. That He is God incarnate. Then we have:

Jesus answered: "Don't you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'? Don't you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you are not just my own. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work. Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the miracles themselves. I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it. If you love me, you will obey what I command. And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Counselor to be with you forever— the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you. I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you. Before long, the world will not see me anymore, but you will see me. Because I live, you also will live. On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you. (John 14:9-14:20)

The above passage clearly tells us that the Son dwells in the Father, and the Father in the Son, that is they are ONE Jesus is the father the son and the holy spirit!

To whom did Jesus pray to?

Jesus prayed to His Heavenly Father of course. One person to another, yet the same deity. This is obviously very difficult, perhaps even impossible, to fully comprehend for the human mind, though. However, one must bear in mind that God is infinitely much more than we can possibly understand. God is infinite, and we mortals are merely finite. There is no ratio between the finite and the infinite, and as such the two are beyond comparison. In the passage I quoted above from John 14, Jesus asks Philip to believe that he is in the Father and that the Father is in him. He asks him to have faith in this truth, and therefore we should not reject it, even if we cannot understand it.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Jesus Christ Is God Why Is He Called God's Begotten Son by Winnelyn(f): 11:39am On Nov 12, 2016
smiley
Re: If Jesus Christ Is God Why Is He Called God's Begotten Son by Famouson: 11:40am On Nov 12, 2016
lolzz.. . Jesus is not God oh... He's just a major share holder

3 Likes

Re: If Jesus Christ Is God Why Is He Called God's Begotten Son by durentsneh(m): 11:41am On Nov 12, 2016
Berlynn do u want cucumber?
Re: If Jesus Christ Is God Why Is He Called God's Begotten Son by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 12, 2016
Famouson:
lolzz.. . Jesus is not God oh... He's just a major share holder

take your time and go through the scripture it will help you understand better Jesus is God

1 Like

Re: If Jesus Christ Is God Why Is He Called God's Begotten Son by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 12, 2016
Anyone who believes that jesus is the son of God, is either ignorant of the bible, gullible, or just being deliberately dishonest.

The Jews themselves who claimed to have had a personal, one on one relationship with this God, as documented in their old testament and other non canonical books, don't even believe that Jesus was the son of God, yet, you colonized fanatics believe wholeheartedly that he is the son of God, and would even die for this belief.

SMH.

1 Like

Re: If Jesus Christ Is God Why Is He Called God's Begotten Son by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 12, 2016
However, one must bear in mind that God
is infinitely much more than we can
possibly understand. God is infinite, and
we mortals are merely finite. There is no
ratio between the finite and the infinite,
and as such the two are beyond
comparison.

Is it not funny that when we hit logical absurdities; there is an instant reversal to; we don't know; we're too small to comprhend.

Fallacy of special pleading....... In a box.

3 Likes

Re: If Jesus Christ Is God Why Is He Called God's Begotten Son by Splinz(m): 12:10pm On Nov 12, 2016
Berlynn:

a lot of us believe in this concept that Jesus is the son of God why some thinks Jesus is God..

Was Jesus God? If so, to whom did he pray tp? Who resurrected him? Are you saying he did not really die?

Answer
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. (John 1:1)

The above clearly shows Jesus is the Word made flesh. That He is God incarnate. Then we have:

Jesus answered: "Don't you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'? Don't you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you are not just my own. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work. Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the miracles themselves. I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it. If you love me, you will obey what I command. And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Counselor to be with you forever— the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you. I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you. Before long, the world will not see me anymore, but you will see me. Because I live, you also will live. On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you. (John 14:9-14:20)

The above passage clearly tells us that the Son dwells in the Father, and the Father in the Son, that is they are ONE Jesus is the father the son and the holy spirit!

Jesus prayed to His Heavenly Father of course. One person to another, yet the same deity. This is obviously very difficult, perhaps even impossible, to fully comprehend for the human mind, though. However, one must bear in mind that God is infinitely much more than we can possibly understand. God is infinite, and we mortals are merely finite. There is no ratio between the finite and the infinite, and as such the two are beyond comparison. In the passage I quoted above from John 14, Jesus asks Philip to believe that he is in the Father and that the Father is in him. He asks him to have faith in this truth, and therefore we should not reject it, even if we cannot understand it.

Nice one Berlynn. These things are only confusing to ignoramuses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Jesus Christ Is God Why Is He Called God's Begotten Son by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 12, 2016
is Jesus God...look at his life

As Jesus was healing a paralyzed man, Jesus said to him, "Son, your sins are forgiven you." The religious leaders immediately reacted. "Why does this fellow talk like that? He's blaspheming! Who can forgive sins but God alone?"

When Jesus was on trial for his life, the high priest put the question to him directly: "Are you the Christ, the Son of the Blessed One?"

"I am," said Jesus. "And you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven."

The high priest rendered the verdict. "Why do we need any more witnesses?" he asked. "You have heard his blasphemy."

So close was Jesus' connection with God that he equated a person's attitude to himself with the person's attitude toward God. Thus, to know him was to know God...To see him was to see God...To believe in him was to believe in God...To receive him was to receive God...To hate him was to hate God...And to honor him was to honor God.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Jesus Christ Is God Why Is He Called God's Begotten Son by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 12, 2016
The fact that anyone would claim that the creator of the universe, with all it's complexity and sophistication, has a son, is the overt demonstration of antropomorphization of the human mind, which accentuates the patent fact that the bible, both old and new testament, is merely the construction of the human mind.

4 Likes

Re: If Jesus Christ Is God Why Is He Called God's Begotten Son by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 12, 2016
One funny observation about the major theme of Christianity is that it's self defeating.

Why should an 'all powerful' god have to sacrifice 'himself' to 'himself' before men could be forgiven.

That's magnanimous.

6 Likes

Re: If Jesus Christ Is God Why Is He Called God's Begotten Son by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 12, 2016
Is Jesus God, What is the proof?

From one point of view, though claims don't mean much..Talk is cheap, Anyone can make claims. There have been others who have claimed to be God, I could claim to be God, and you could claim to be God, but the question all of us must answer is, "What credentials do we bring to substantiate our claim?" In my case it wouldn't take you five minutes to disprove my claim. It probably wouldn't take too much more to dispose of yours.

But when it comes to Jesus of Nazareth, it's not so simple.. He had the credentials to back up his claim. He said, "Even though you do not believe me, believe the evidence of the miracles, that you may learn andy understand that the Father is in Me, and I am in the Father.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Jesus Christ Is God Why Is He Called God's Begotten Son by bigybanty02(m): 1:06pm On Nov 12, 2016
Berlynn:
Is Jesus God, What is the proof?

From one point of view, though claims don't mean much..Talk is cheap, Anyone can make claims. There have been others who have claimed to be God, I could claim to be God, and you could claim to be God, but the question all of us must answer is, "What credentials do we bring to substantiate our claim?" In my case it wouldn't take you five minutes to disprove my claim. It probably wouldn't take too much more to dispose of yours.

But when it comes to Jesus of Nazareth, it's not so simple.. He had the credentials to back up his claim. He said, "Even though you do not believe me, believe the evidence of the miracles, that you may learn andy understand that the Father is in Me, and I am in the Father.

Berlynn u just gat my respect. I never knew u have this kind of knowledge, hmmmm only pple wit deep wisdom will understand every thing u wrote

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Jesus Christ Is God Why Is He Called God's Begotten Son by Peacefullove: 1:07pm On Nov 12, 2016
Berlynn:

Answer

When Jesus died , did the Father died too since the Father is in him and ONE with him ?

5 Likes

Re: If Jesus Christ Is God Why Is He Called God's Begotten Son by ScienceWatch: 2:05pm On Nov 12, 2016
Berlynn:

Answer

Hi Berlynn, You make a very powerful observation concerning humans ability to understand the deepest spiritual knowledge of God that only Christ could teach, when you state that."This is obviously very difficult, perhaps even impossible, to fully comprehend for the human mind."

I have come to understand that all religions including most of so-called Christian leaders only impart a theoretical understanding of God.
While Christ came to rectify this serious weakness by freely giving awesome practical demonstrations of what the true worship of God
must produce in fallen human life. The Holy Gospels and the Holy Books Of ACTS are verifiable evidence of what is possible when we come to the true God. There are many gods to choose from, which one should we choose?

Through the mind-blowing demonstrations of Gods power and Love for all suffering Humanity, Christ proved that He is God firstly to his chosen and anointed ones. He never intended for pastors to become glorified motivational speakers without the WORKS.
Examine what Christ is saying about himself;
John 5:36 But I have greater witness than that of John: for the works which the Father hath given me to finish, the same works that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me.

Now very carefully examine what Christ is commanding;
John15:16 Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

Importantly, because most humans lack the ability to switch between intellectual concepts and spiritual concepts, Jesus spoke differently to his apprentice pastors/disciples compared with the way he spoke to the masses.

To the uninitiated he said this,
John 7:14 Now about the midst of the feast Jesus went up into the temple, and taught.
John7:15 And the Jews marvelled, saying, How knoweth this man letters, having never learned?
John7:16 Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
John 10:25 Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.

In-spite of the scientifically verifiable Miracles, Signs, Prophecy and Wonders witnessed by them, a solution must be found.
Here I see how Christ knew that they would never understand the blunt truth about himself, which could be answered like this;
I have no recognized theological education, I have not been ordained by any of your clergy. I am God !

Examine how Christ spoke to his chosen ones, apprentice pastors/disciples;

John 14:5 Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?
John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
John 14:7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.
John 14:8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us.
John 14:9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?
John 14:10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.
John 14:11 Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.

Today, two thousand years later, Christ is separating the wheat from the chafe. He is separating fake pastors from His chosen ones.
Church goers world wide finally have powerful scientifically verifiable evidence of the true Love of God. For too long Church goers have been fooled.

THIS IS WHAT A THEOLOGY PROFFESSOR SAID ABOUT PROPHET TB JOSHUA. Here is an extract from Professor Ouweneel’s experience at the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria ; Daily, 24hrs per day, mind-blowing demonstration of scientifically verifiable miracles, signs, prophecy and wonders can also be seen on Emmanuel TV and youtube.com Professor Ouweneel is a theology and philosophy professor at several colleges and theological faculties. He is the author of over 100 books. He lives in the Netherlands, where he was born.

He states. ”I have seen many of the false criticisms about Prophet TB Joshua on websites and in newspapers and I am very angry with some of the criticisms as they are totally unfair and just repeating the mistakes (or even lies) others have made.

They are people who are not in a position to really judge, people who pick on certain sentences in sermons which they do not understand in the African context and in the context of the rest of his ministry. That is a very cheap way of criticizing. It reminds me very strongly on what the Pharisees did who judged the Lord Jesus from their own framework of thought and put him in the category of the devil (Matthew 12).
“I am satisfied as to the integrity of T.B. Joshua's ministry says Professor Ouweneel. I have no doubt about that. I asked him some difficult questions just to find out for myself about his personal honesty, and I have been satisfied as to that.

Also I believe him to be thoroughly sound on all the basic doctrines of Christianity. It is only when people consciously or unconsciously misread certain statements that misunderstandings and mean insinuations are born. But you can do that with anyone's ministry, take sermons apart and condemn the preacher. That has been done with T.B. Joshua. But on the whole he is absolutely sound when it comes to all the major points of Christian doctrine.”
Re: If Jesus Christ Is God Why Is He Called God's Begotten Son by Auki: 2:12pm On Nov 12, 2016
Your God is one God. Jesus as God or son of God or part of God is invented. Ten Covenant should at least include this weird concept. Beside the first and the most important covenant negated this concept- it tells us worship one God and ascribed no partner on to Him because He is a jealous God.

Did Abraham, Mosses or any good men of old pray to Jesus? They all prayed to God alone.

Or show me what Jesus(p)created, or did he create you and I?

Show where Jesus HIMSELF said he is God, son or privy to divinity.

Roman paganisms are included in Christianity- Paganistic concept are the wierd one which typical explanation are attributed to God mystery. Full devotion to anything require atleast good understanding of it.

Read widely and pray to ur creator to show u the way. Dying as Christian is more than terrible mistake.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Jesus Christ Is God Why Is He Called God's Begotten Son by DoctorAlien(m): 2:37pm On Nov 12, 2016
Auki:
Your God is one God. Jesus as God or son of God or part of God is invented. Ten Covenant should at least include this weird concept. Beside the first and the most important covenant negated this concept- tell us worship one and ascribed no partner on to Him because He is a jealous God.

Did Abraham, Mosses or any good men of old pray to Jesus? They all prayed to God alone.

or show me what Jesus has created, or did he create you and I?

Show where Jesus himself said he is God, son or privy divinity.

Roman paganisms are included in Christianity. Read widely or pray to ur creator to show the way. Dying as Christian is more than terrible mistake.

Even the Jews knew that the word "Elohim" used in Gen. 1:26 is a plural word. Therefore, there couldn't have been only one person in the GOD Family.

And before you tell me that GOD was talking to angels, you have to provide a verse where it says angels were made in the image of GOD.

1 Like

Re: If Jesus Christ Is God Why Is He Called God's Begotten Son by DoctorAlien(m): 2:55pm On Nov 12, 2016
The concept of a second Person in the GOD Family who is worthy of homage just like the Father is, is seen in Psa. 2:12 which reads "Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him."

It is also recorded here that those who put their trust in this Son are blessed. This Son could not have been a man, for "Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man..." Jer. 17:5

This Son can, also, not be an angel, for "Behold, he put no trust in his servants; and his angels he charged with folly:" Job 4:18. If GOD charged His angels with folly, then He could not ask us to put our trust in an angel.

This leaves us with only one option: this Son being talked about in Psa. 2:12 is GOD! Prov. 3:5-8 and Psa.118:8 instructs us to trust only GOD. And since trust can be put in this Son, He must be GOD.

1 Like

Re: If Jesus Christ Is God Why Is He Called God's Begotten Son by Auki: 3:02pm On Nov 12, 2016
DoctorAlien:

Even the Jews knew that the word "Elohim" used in Gen. 1:26 is a plural word. Therefore, there couldn't have been only one person in the GOD Family.

And before you tell me that GOD was talking to angels, you have to provide a verse where it says angels were made in the image of GOD.

Did Jewish worship three Gods? Or only One God?
Re: If Jesus Christ Is God Why Is He Called God's Begotten Son by DoctorAlien(m): 3:05pm On Nov 12, 2016
Auki:
Did Jewish worship three Gods? Or only One God?
DoctorAlien:
The concept of a second Person in the GOD Family who is worthy of homage just like the Father is, is seen in Psa. 2:12 which reads "Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him."

It is also recorded here that those who put their trust in this Son are blessed. This Son could not have been a man, for "Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man..." Jer. 17:5

This Son can, also, not be an angel, for "Behold, he put no trust in his servants; and his angels he charged with folly:" Job 4:18. If GOD charged His angels with folly, then He could not ask us to put our trust in an angel.

This leaves us with only one option: this Son being talked about in Psa. 2:12 is GOD!
Re: If Jesus Christ Is God Why Is He Called God's Begotten Son by akintom(m): 4:25pm On Nov 12, 2016
Berlynn:

Answer

How long will it take you religious folks, to come to rational understanding, that all these absurd, yet human created contradictions, in the badly written fictional story book (Bible), is idiotic and nonsensical?

These arrant gibberish does no good, not even to lower animals. A lot of them were roasted for God as breakfast, lunch and dinner. This carnivorous God irritates animals a lot.

God = Jesus = holy spirit = God = Jesus = holy spirit = eternal hogwash.

2 Likes

Re: If Jesus Christ Is God Why Is He Called God's Begotten Son by DeSepiero(m): 4:39pm On Nov 12, 2016
People keep trying to make sense out of nonsense.
Re: If Jesus Christ Is God Why Is He Called God's Begotten Son by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 12, 2016
DeSepiero:
People keep trying to make sense out of nonsense.

what is it you dont understand let me explain to you? seems u not getting it undecided
Re: If Jesus Christ Is God Why Is He Called God's Begotten Son by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 12, 2016
akintom:

[s]

How long will it take you religious folks, to come to rational understanding, that all these absurd, yet human created contradictions, in the badly written fictional story book (Bible), is idiotic and nonsensical?

These arrant gibberish does no good, not even to lower animals. A lot of them were roasted for God as breakfast, lunch and dinner. This carnivorous God irritates animals a lot.

God = Jesus = holy spirit = God = Jesus = holy spirit = eternal hogwash.[/s]
I pray God open your eyes to see the Light

1 Like

Re: If Jesus Christ Is God Why Is He Called God's Begotten Son by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 13, 2016
Peacefullove:

When Jesus died , did the Father died too since the Father is in him and ONE with him ?

Did God die when Jesus died on the cross? The answer depends on how we understand the meaning of the word die... To die does not mean to go out of existence. Death is separation. Physical death is when the soul-spirit separates from the physical body. So, in that sense, yes, God died, because Jesus was God in human form, and Jesus’ soul-spirit separated from His body (John 19:30)though if by “death” we mean “a cessation of existence,” then, no, God did not die. For God to “die” in that sense would mean that He ceased to exist, and neither the Father nor the Son nor the Holy Spirit will ever cease to exist.. The Son, the second Person of the Trinity, left the body He temporarily inhabited on Earth, but His divine nature did not die, nor could it.

1 Like

Re: If Jesus Christ Is God Why Is He Called God's Begotten Son by mrvitalis(m): 8:57am On Nov 13, 2016
Berlynn:
is Jesus God...look at his life

As Jesus was healing a paralyzed man, Jesus said to him, "Son, your sins are forgiven you." The religious leaders immediately reacted. "Why does this fellow talk like that? He's blaspheming! Who can forgive sins but God alone?"

When Jesus was on trial for his life, the high priest put the question to him directly: "Are you the Christ, the Son of the Blessed One?"

"I am," said Jesus. "And you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven."

The high priest rendered the verdict. "Why do we need any more witnesses?" he asked. "You have heard his blasphemy."

So close was Jesus' connection with God that he equated a person's attitude to himself with the person's attitude toward God. Thus, to know him was to know God...To see him was to see God...To believe in him was to believe in God...To receive him was to receive God...To hate him was to hate God...And to honor him was to honor God.

Then who will sit in the middle who's right hand jesus will sit

I want to asked u a question when jesus saw that man yhe casted of the legion from.. What did the spirit say to him??
Re: If Jesus Christ Is God Why Is He Called God's Begotten Son by mrvitalis(m): 9:00am On Nov 13, 2016
Berlynn:

Did God die when Jesus died on the cross? The answer depends on how we understand the meaning of the word die... To die does not mean to go out of existence. Death is separation. Physical death is when the soul-spirit separates from the physical body. So, in that sense, yes, God died, because Jesus was God in human form, and Jesus’ soul-spirit separated from His body (John 19:30)though if by “death” we mean “a cessation of existence,” then, no, God did not die. For God to “die” in that sense would mean that He ceased to exist, and neither the Father nor the Son nor the Holy Spirit will ever cease to exist.. The Son, the second Person of the Trinity, left the body He temporarily inhabited on Earth, but His divine nature did not die, nor could it.

U guys are funny first of all the concept of jesus coming is claimed to fulfil the old promises of a saviour coming.. Not God coming

If jesus has in anyway called himself God he would have been stoned by the people

When evil spirits saw him what did they call him
Re: If Jesus Christ Is God Why Is He Called God's Begotten Son by mrvitalis(m): 9:03am On Nov 13, 2016
Berlynn:

I pray God open your eyes to see the Light

Sister example to me what jesus meant in Matthew 24 vs 34 when he said verily i say unto u thks generation will not pass before this things be
Re: If Jesus Christ Is God Why Is He Called God's Begotten Son by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 13, 2016
mrvitalis:

Then who will sit in the middle who's right hand jesus will sit

I want to asked u a question when jesus saw that man yhe casted of the legion from.. What did the spirit say to him??

He shouted at the top of his voice, “What do you want with me, Jesus, Son of the Most High God? In God’s name don’t torture me!” 8 For Jesus had said to him, “Come out of this man, you

What is your point exactly ??

1 Like

Re: If Jesus Christ Is God Why Is He Called God's Begotten Son by mrvitalis(m): 9:29am On Nov 13, 2016
Berlynn:

He shouted at the top of his voice, “What do you want with me, Jesus, Son of the Most High God? In God’s name don’t torture me!” 8 For Jesus had said to him, “Come out of this man, you

What is your point exactly ??

Son of the most high not the most high

1 Like

Re: If Jesus Christ Is God Why Is He Called God's Begotten Son by raphieMontella: 10:21am On Nov 13, 2016
jesus cant be co-equal with god the father... Its impossible...even the bible refutes that.... I used to believe in the trinity but simple logic shows co-equalness is pure BS.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Notorious Insertion To The Bible 1 John 5 :7 / Ghana’s Supreme Court Orders Bishop George Adjeman To Vacate And Relinquish Bish / What It Takes To Be A Man Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.