Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,687 members, 7,831,129 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Ben Bruce Apologizes To Unilag Students - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Bruce Apologizes To Unilag Students (42224 Views)

Emir Sunusi Apologizes To Ganduje - 5 Northern Governors Beg On His Behalf / Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) / Unilag Students Discriminated Against At Ben-Bruce's Birthday/Book Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Bruce Apologizes To Unilag Students by fallout87: 10:40pm On Feb 20, 2016
You can truly see the stupidity of Nigerians reading this thread.

Was the party for them? If they did sit at the top, they should be grateful they were allowed inside! Ungrateful uneducated idiots who will be future thieves and beggars.

What kind of idiot gets invited to somebody else party and whines about where they sit? Are they highly esteemed? What is their right to choose where they sit and what they are entitled to?

Backward Nigerians
Re: Ben Bruce Apologizes To Unilag Students by david290(m): 10:59pm On Feb 20, 2016
LordaGuru:
A fool on NL is a fool forever. Incorrigibly myopic djlongi1987, perpetually suffering chronic dementia. You are so useless to your generation and the generations yet unborn.
Bro you tried. You don't have to respond to children of hate. They're everywhere online from the nation, to vanguard, to punch, to dailypost -- just everywhere constituting nuisance. I've helped him and will sure continue to help his likes to lose their account. Join me on this mission.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Apologizes To Unilag Students by mudiana(m): 11:25pm On Feb 20, 2016
they know wat they re doing. in their mind, we ll apologise to em. eat ur apology and give em d book. common sense has taught em that u planned the apology before the event.
Re: Ben Bruce Apologizes To Unilag Students by deasy(m): 11:31pm On Feb 20, 2016
APCcrimesHD:
Ben, those students are yorubaassss...They are of the opposition... They are zombies!

So people with this kinda mindset still exist in the country of ours...where people from different tribes are now getting married and giving birth to each other.

Oga pack well -- stop TRIBALISM!
Re: Ben Bruce Apologizes To Unilag Students by chloee(f): 11:37pm On Feb 20, 2016
leksbore:
What would it cause you climb the stairs .
MUMU! With guest of 5k in attendance, BMB will now be looking for 54 MAUL students lost in the crowd. Please go and borrow sense. I bet you had never host 200 guest to a party before.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Apologizes To Unilag Students by chloee(f): 11:43pm On Feb 20, 2016
fallout87:

Was the party for them? If they did sit at the top, they should be grateful they were allowed inside! Ungrateful uneducated idiots who will be future thieves and beggars.

What kind of idiot gets invited to somebody else party and whines about where they sit? Are they highly esteemed? What is their right to choose where they sit and what they are entitled to?

Backward Nigerians
No mind the olodos from MAUL.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Apologizes To Unilag Students by Harzan(m): 11:54pm On Feb 20, 2016
NobleAngell:
Well, I dunno if sorry cuts it o. D way dose guys sounded pained, I think an apology and a copy of your book won't go that far. You need to organize another birthday. This time, let them be seated downstairs while u guys seat upstairs, d rice should be prepared with vegetable oil not palm oil and d size of d meat should be same size with their fists.
Buhahaa...... I tell U! So,for the guys to 4give Ben deep down their heart...Its neccesary... lolz

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Apologizes To Unilag Students by tosyne2much(m): 12:12am On Feb 21, 2016
ozoigbondu:

Tell me how many politicians have bothered to apologise after their student guests suffered some sort of humiliation.

The fact that Ben apologized shows that indeed he is a common sense senator.

You need to visit the senator for common sense
You are wicked cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Apologizes To Unilag Students by TundeEinstein(m): 12:12am On Feb 21, 2016
shizzy7:
To hell with his apology...

Mr. Ben you didn't make sense at all in this case talk less of a common one..
Sisto Wetin happen,nah??
Re: Ben Bruce Apologizes To Unilag Students by leksbore(m): 12:25am On Feb 21, 2016
chloee:
MUMU! With guest of 5k in attendance, BMB will now be looking for 54 MAUL students lost in the crowd. Please go and borrow sense. I bet you had never host 200 guest to a party before.
from your manner of responding to post you see in public sites,it shows u lack common sense,,,,,,,,,but wasn't he the person who sent the invitation to the students in the school.....he said please come and celebrate with me,,,,,,for crying out loud,this her student's from a university , the least he could do was just to get to their table and have a picture,it wouldn't cost him 5 minutes. But as you yourself are,u don't cherish people who are not up to your level.....ever heard of big things comes in small packages......Its just a thing of COMMON SENSE which is not common to peeps of your caliber,,,I pray u receive sense.
Re: Ben Bruce Apologizes To Unilag Students by Ndeavour(m): 12:32am On Feb 21, 2016
Is that way your parents thought you to address your elders?
shizzy7:

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Apologizes To Unilag Students by BushidoBlue(m): 1:10am On Feb 21, 2016
omofunaab:
If Ben Bruce can admit he is not perfect but expect buhari to be perfect. ..he can't organize an ordinary birthday party without hitches and yet he rants on twitter for any slight mistake by buhari.... #hypocrisy.... Anyway apology accepted ..human beings are not perfect , the most important thing is that he has apologized and promised to make amends

Has buhari admitted that he is not perfect?

Budget was hyper inflated, na to suck people and blame budget cabal...

Currency is up... no be him fault...
Na because GEJ no save...

Meanwhile him sabi travel... with which money?....

es·cap·ism/əˈskāpˌizəm/

noun
the tendency to seek distraction and relief from unpleasant realities, especially by seeking entertainment or engaging in fantasy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce Apologizes To Unilag Students by Rexnegro(m): 1:34am On Feb 21, 2016
Hemanwel:
Now the Common Sense senator has apologised to the hungry mofos,can we all move on??
All cos of FOOD at a birthday ball, some people are bent on bringing down the political career of a man of common sense,a Presidential material,...
Your mission there will not work! Or was it a mistake he invited you guys?
make i naked bath if Ben Bruce be president...
Re: Ben Bruce Apologizes To Unilag Students by fallout87: 2:44am On Feb 21, 2016
leksbore:
from your manner of responding to post you see in public sites,it shows u lack common sense,,,,,,,,,but wasn't he the person who sent the invitation to the students in the school.....he said please come and celebrate with me,,,,,,for crying out loud,this her student's from a university , the least he could do was just to get to their table and have a picture,it wouldn't cost him 5 minutes. But as you yourself are,u don't cherish people who are not up to your level.....ever heard of big things comes in small packages......Its just a thing of COMMON SENSE which is not common to peeps of your caliber,,,I pray u receive sense.

Foolish child, did he only send out 54 invitations or 5,000?

How do you expect one man, who is suppose to be celebrating his birthday to watch over each and everyone of them?

Seriously? I'm very sad for Nigeria's future with the low level of intelligence on basic things shown by some of you.

Did he make the party for those freeloaders or for himself and invited many to come to enjoy?

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Apologizes To Unilag Students by electrokcoi(m): 7:19am On Feb 21, 2016
u know, am beginning to agree with my friend that always tell me that fair in completion Africans are more reasonable than the dack ones
Re: Ben Bruce Apologizes To Unilag Students by royalcode: 7:57am On Feb 21, 2016
Epic response to his apology.

Re: Ben Bruce Apologizes To Unilag Students by theMEGAman(m): 8:06am On Feb 21, 2016
ozoigbondu:
The common sense senator took to twitter to apologize for the students bad experience and promised to send his books to the affected students
I love ben more than buhari, God bless ben with more life.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Apologizes To Unilag Students by OBAGADAFFI: 8:06am On Feb 21, 2016
fallout87:

Backward Nigerians

And what is special about the invitation.

He is just using the students for publicly. Politicians do it all the time, that's why NANS always insist on getting paid before attending any politician event.

If you know you can take care of the students why invite them.
Re: Ben Bruce Apologizes To Unilag Students by Shubbylee(m): 8:06am On Feb 21, 2016
APCcrimesHD:

Relative to PDP, APC is the opposition..

You are a refined zombie!

Yorubas are many on both sides!! U're zombie oga!!
Re: Ben Bruce Apologizes To Unilag Students by iwuemma(m): 8:11am On Feb 21, 2016
When I asked the guy that posted this story yesterday ,
Do you expect him to be everywhere?
To the extent of spoon feeding you guys, I was insulted.

Thank GOD am vindicated.
Trying to cast aspersions on #BMB

That's not fair.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Apologizes To Unilag Students by WailingWailer00(m): 8:37am On Feb 21, 2016
tubouncen:
K
And what is this one saying..... I yinmu to ur dullness
he's saying the truth
yellowbar bastards and slaves of the North
Re: Ben Bruce Apologizes To Unilag Students by LMFashions: 8:49am On Feb 21, 2016
NobleAngell:
Well, I dunno if sorry cuts it o. D way dose guys sounded pained, I think an apology and a copy of your book won't go that far. You need to organize another birthday. This time, let them be seated downstairs while u guys seat upstairs, d rice should be prepared with vegetable oil not palm oil and d size of d meat should be same size with their fists.

Simply WICKED lolzzzzz...

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Apologizes To Unilag Students by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 21, 2016
APCcrimesHD:
Ben, those students are yorubaassss...They are of the opposition... They are zombies!

But why on earth are u people soooooo tribal. Why don't u say those students were APC supporters? Why say they are yorubaaasssss & just focus on tribe? Contrary to what u've been FED, APC didn't get up to 59% of d Yoruba vote.

I am a Yoruba person DT supports Ben Murray Bruce just for d fact DT he's not controversial, not polarizing, doesn't preach tribe or religion & is not manipulative. I believe he's also a politician DT is giving us Nigerians d respect of a proper political campaign process dn any other presidential hopeful has ever given us in our history. The rest of them them never even bothered, as long as all their godfathers have signed off.

I have no party affiliations and there are a lot of yorubas like me. Stick to partisan politics, stop wt ur tribal propaganda.
Re: Ben Bruce Apologizes To Unilag Students by tubouncen(m): 9:46am On Feb 21, 2016
WailingWailer00:

he's saying the truth

yellowbar bastards and slaves of the North

your hate for the yorubas will kill you... If u dont accept situation as it is
Re: Ben Bruce Apologizes To Unilag Students by obstead200(m): 10:24am On Feb 21, 2016
freeDR:
Apology rejected
in that case, u have only one option left.

Go and hug the PHCN transformer in ur area.......ok Sory u have 2 options. If u live anywhere near the bar beach, just jump into the ocean.
Bad belle
Re: Ben Bruce Apologizes To Unilag Students by Dalhatj(m): 10:40am On Feb 21, 2016
ozoigbondu:

Tell me how many politicians have bothered to apologise after their student guests suffered some sort of humiliation.

You need to visit the senator for common sense

Fool this is just a publicity stunt and he appologized cos they took it to social media and Ben being Ben won't want his image spoilt
Re: Ben Bruce Apologizes To Unilag Students by Marcelini(m): 11:07am On Feb 21, 2016
semasir:
Too hard a talk........ Pls don't call the igbo such names! I'm not one of them but promote one Nigeria if you really want to aim high.

Lol!
Re: Ben Bruce Apologizes To Unilag Students by IYANGBALI: 11:47am On Feb 21, 2016
BushidoBlue:
This guy is just too much....

Oga Ben, God be with you.
Wetin him do?let him keep fooling you
Re: Ben Bruce Apologizes To Unilag Students by H2Ossss(m): 12:32pm On Feb 21, 2016
[quote author=ozoigbondu post=43102021]

Nooop... the fact that he could not plan a simple party for 5000 people shows he cant handle a nation of about 150 million... he is a Gary Neville... talks too much but cant handle the responsibility... elect him president and he will wine and dine with his elites and forget the common man suffering and tell u sorry on twitter... He is not even ashamed to say its not easy to plan a party for 5000 ppl... common sense will plan the party effectively...

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Apologizes To Unilag Students by teufelein(f): 1:37pm On Feb 21, 2016
Commonsense Revolution By Senator Ben Murray-bruce, Download A Copy Here, HOT!!!

Entire Book: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B79NQeYGrJOYVzhZSGxNc18tOWc/view?usp=sharing

Cover page: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B79NQeYGrJOYWXRLdzZVYmVSOGM/view?usp=sharing
Re: Ben Bruce Apologizes To Unilag Students by foriz4u(m): 1:52pm On Feb 21, 2016
shizzy7:

would u eva get married or have kids thank God u r not God.
Re: Ben Bruce Apologizes To Unilag Students by leksbore(m): 2:05pm On Feb 21, 2016
fallout87:

Foolish child, did he only send out 54 invitations or 5,000?

How do you expect one man, who is suppose to be celebrating his birthday to watch over each and everyone of them?

Seriously? I'm very sad for Nigeria's future with the low level of intelligence on basic things shown by some of you.

Did he make the party for those freeloaders or for himself and invited many to come to enjoy?
seriously there is no sense in what you just type up there, listen the invitation was sent to the department of a university,,,, you have to acknowledge them,,,, but he saw other dignitaries at his party but just forgot the students because he thought they were of a low class,did u know that the position he as a senate its due to the votes of the youths and even his Galleria who are the ones patronizing it most is it not the youth's ,,,,and here you are trying to cover him up by saying he should bite the fingers that her feeding him,,,,I can say that most of his profit in Nigeria comes from the youths and now they came to celebrate with him by his own personal invitation and he couldn't acknowledge them,,I say am very disappointed in him who claims to be the one always making references to COMMON SENSE.

You need to change your mentality of university,,, forget that Nigeria don't give full acknowledge to them,,,,u must respect a university student anywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku: Wike A Snake, Despite His Help, Tinubu Can’t Invite Him For Dinner / Nigeria Meets China For Help With Internet Censorship / Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.