Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

Mikel To Sign New Blues Deal - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Mikel To Sign New Blues Deal (750 Views)

Chelsea Set To Off-load Mikel To Juventus / Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! / Alex Song Vs John Mikel Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mikel To Sign New Blues Deal by aigbe112: 5:09am On Jul 10, 2009
Mikel to sign on at Chelsea. visit www.flameonhotsport..com for more details you can also give your comment  on my site after reading the topic,
Re: Mikel To Sign New Blues Deal by switch47(m): 9:18am On Jul 10, 2009
@Chidichris
  As entertaining as ever!!  like your foe DR ki[/b]nt[b]a k[b]un[/b]te has said your english don improve small.
Mikel gets a new contract. so we should roll out Drums and start dancing. NA ME SEND AM GO CHELSEA?? grin my own na make he play, make i see as im dey pass go left! Right!! and backwards, get booked like say them dey do competition of who get yellow and red card pass. all na fun to see!! wether mikel like am or not, anytime i enter stamford go see chelsea HE MUST  DANCE PLAY TO MY TUNE!!  grin grin grin  meanwhile NFF dey plan say im no go ever play world cup. if he no arrange himself. and stop being an unpatrotic coconut head!! grin grin
Re: Mikel To Sign New Blues Deal by philip0906(m): 9:52am On Jul 10, 2009
switch abi what ever u call urself,U HAVE NOT STARTED HATING YET.don't worry when he b'comes one of the highest paid players in the premier league,u will commit suicide. cool
Re: Mikel To Sign New Blues Deal by switch47(m): 2:43pm On Jul 10, 2009
philip0906:

switch abi what ever u call urself,U HAVE NOT STARTED HATING YET.don't worry when he b'comes one of the highest paid players in the premier league,u will commit suicide. cool
that wan na your cup of garri o, me i don talk my own, you talk you own abi wetin dey pain you for body inside to matter?? abi e dey pain you?? me i dey catch my fun anf more days and years of fun to come, if he like e become the highest paid player in Globacom nigerian league. na you sabi. for now MIKEL remains a very arrogant coconut head!! grin grin grin
Re: Mikel To Sign New Blues Deal by philip0906(m): 2:59pm On Jul 10, 2009
switch47:

that wan na your cup of garri o, me i don talk my own, you talk you own abi wetin dey pain you for body inside to matter?? abi e dey pain you?? me i dey catch my fun anf more days and years of fun to come, if he like e become the highest paid player in Globacom nigerian league. na you sabi. for now MIKEL remains a very arrogant coconut head!! grin grin grin
yh thats the more reason y I said
don't worry when he b'comes one of the highest paid players in the premier league,u will commit suicide
grin grin
Re: Mikel To Sign New Blues Deal by switch47(m): 3:23pm On Jul 10, 2009
@philip0906
MIKEL will and can never become the highest paid player in the premiership. OLODO!! In your dreams---abi grin grin MIKEL wey be fowl na im wan become highest paid?? you be real slave trade. your post na like comedy---------am having much fun here--------pls say more impossible things grin grin grin grin mikel wey dem go soon carry come BABA NAWA FC grin grin
Re: Mikel To Sign New Blues Deal by philip0906(m): 3:32pm On Jul 10, 2009
switch47:

@philip0906
MIKEL will and can never become the highest paid player in the premiership. OLODO!! In your dreams---abi grin grin MIKEL wey be fowl na im wan become highest paid?? you be real slave trade. your post na like comedy---------am having much fun here--------pls say more impossible things grin grin grin grin mikel wey dem go soon carry come BABA NAWA FC grin grin
olodo.I did not say the highest paid player cos u can never tell.I said[b] ONE OF THE HIGHEST PAID PLAYERS[/b] which he surely deserves.nd I still maintain
don't worry when he b'comes one of the highest paid players in the premier league,u will commit suicide.
  grin grin
Re: Mikel To Sign New Blues Deal by switch47(m): 1:12pm On Jul 11, 2009
philip0906:

olodo.I did not say the highest paid player cos u can never tell.I said[b] ONE OF THE HIGHEST PAID PLAYERS[/b] which he surely deserves.nd I still maintain
. grin grin
aNYTHING YOU LIKE. SAY. SWITCH IS ENJOYING HIMSELF STRIKING THE KEY BOARD LIKE NO MAN S BUSINESS. Mikel is an unpatrotic coconut head, who has no place in the super eagles. go call police!! Highest paid player? in your dreams!! grin grin
Re: Mikel To Sign New Blues Deal by philip0906(m): 1:42pm On Jul 11, 2009
aNYTHING YOU LIKE. SAY. SWITCH IS ENJOYING HIMSELF STRIKING THE KEY BOARD LIKE NO MAN S BUSINESS. Mikel is an unpatrotic coconut head, who has no place in the super eagles. go call police!! Highest paid player? in your dreams!!
Then keep striking ur keyboard AIMLESSLY.But leave OUR mikel alone grin grin
Re: Mikel To Sign New Blues Deal by vikiviko(m): 9:03pm On Jul 12, 2009
You guys are wonderful, am laughing and rolling to the ground with all of the responses.

@Switch - 1 love

@ Chidichris- 1 love
@Mykali-1love
@Philip- one love

Up 9ja
Re: Mikel To Sign New Blues Deal by Dammyray(m): 9:17pm On Jul 12, 2009
@poster you should try and change the topic of this post to Philip vs switch

Team Philip Team Switch

Scores Will Tell after 90min of action
So sit back and watch as you laugh
Re: Mikel To Sign New Blues Deal by biola44: 11:36am On Jul 15, 2009
:p cool ;d wink :d

(1) (Reply)

UCL: Debrecen Vs Liverpool [0 - 1] On Tues 24th November / New Away Jersey, The Cause Of Chelsea's Game Losses! / Man Utd Penalty Against Liverpool.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.