Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,094 members, 7,825,454 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! (79946 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100) (Go Down)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by chelseabmw(m): 9:40pm On May 22, 2011
This is a new chelsea fan thread as it has been a very bad season for us.With the previous thread exceeding 100 pages  . . . . . though we failed to get the champion's league this year as promise. . .With no cup(Trophy) at all to our name. . . To start with Carlo Ancelotti has parted company with Chelsea after a disappointing season. . . I just pray we get a good coach and also get new players. . .I wish to see new signings come next season. . .

BLUE IS THE COLOR

CHELSEA FOR LIFE

CHELSEA FOR LIFE

CHE CHE CHE CHE CHE CHE CHELSEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by chelseabmw(m): 9:47pm On May 22, 2011
[b]Carlo Ancelotti has parted company with Chelsea after a disappointing season. Photograph: Nigel Roddis/Reuters
Chelsea have parted company with manager Carlo Ancelotti following a season where they failed to win a trophy. The club confirmed the Italian's departure with a statement on the official Chelsea website shortly after defeat at Everton in the final game of the season.

"Chelsea Football club can confirm that Carlo Ancelotti parted company with the club today (Sunday, 22 May)," the statement read.

"The owner and board would like to thank Carlo for his contribution and achievements since taking over as manager in July 2009, which included winning the Double for the first time in the club's history.

"However, this season's performances have fallen short of expectations and the club feels the time is right to make this change ahead of next season's preparations.

"Carlo will always be welcome at Stamford Bridge, where he will be given the reception and respect his position in our history deserves.

"Chelsea's long-term football objectives and ambitions remain unchanged and we will now be concentrating all our efforts on identifying a new manager.

"There will be no further comment until that appointment is made.

The Porto manager, André Villas Boas, has been named early favourite to replace Ancelotti by bookmakers. Guus Hiddink, who took temporary charge of the club in 2009, has been made second favourite while José Mourinho is available at 4/1 along with the Tottenham manager Harry Redknapp[/b]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by chelseabmw(m): 9:48pm On May 22, 2011
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by chelseabmw(m): 9:51pm On May 22, 2011
I can't just wait for players like lampard and anelka to go
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by DoubleN(m): 9:52pm On May 22, 2011
Kpele Chelsea  cry cry cry cry cry . Always looking for quick fix solutions!! BTW is Chelsea still a Football Club or just some Russian Circus  . All this hiring and firing wil lead you guys no where.

BTW Man UTd Rules!! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by kaypumpin2(m): 10:17pm On May 22, 2011
So what manager will you go for now? Rikjaard,Hiddink or the "new special one" Villas-Boas?Or maybe Twitch Redknapp?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by switch47(m): 10:38pm On May 22, 2011
New thread new stories of woe. 10 man Everton (the true blues) beat chelsea on the EPL final day for the season. ;DChelsea coach was son after sacked. this has been the story of chelsea's life and their fans too. next season will be worse. lets see who the new coach will be. i am looking 4ward to chelsea fighting to stay in NUMBER 10 position next season or better still fighting relegation. Next season is going to be worse!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by nateevs(m): 10:49pm On May 22, 2011
Everyone knows me on the Chelsea forum that I am a staunch supporter of stability. However wit regards to Carllotti, especially in the last few months, this decision has become inevitable and one of the best decisions the board has made in a long while.

Among the many fails of Carllotti are:- He not a tactician. He is unable to vary game play for specific match purposes, he is not a motivator, never takes risks, unable to manage a crop of players - not knowing his best 11 and not a believer in youth.

Next season is going to be one of the most challenging seasons ever in the history of the PL. With 7 teams all strong enough to qualify for the top 4, we have to hit the ground running. Waiting to see if things change is risky, we already know how bad they can be. Until Roman went out and splashed the cash, it was relegation form. Even Wolves had more points in the same period than Chelsea. No manager should watch his team collapse like that.

Carllotti has done the best he can.

We need a younger manager. Someone who understands tactics, a motivator, someone who change a game and unafraid to make changes. We need a manager who has the balls to sit Lamps and Drogba when it is needed and field them at the exact time it is needed.

Farewell Ancellotti and thanks for the lovely times you brought to the club. First Manager in our history to win the double.
Thanks.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by MeGaStReEt: 10:56pm On May 22, 2011
I was angry when we lost out to Man U. But again, I don't think its the right decision to sack Carlo, they should have given him another season to see what will happen, after he won double last season. na wa for Chelsea FC self, deliver or your are gone! anyways I am just a fan, I hope they employ a good manager who will not be afraid to drop Lampard to the bench if he is not performing well.

Goodluck to Chelsea next seaon.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by MeGaStReEt: 11:02pm On May 22, 2011
I pity for Carlo sha. Chelsea FC wicked ooo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by nateevs(m): 11:09pm On May 22, 2011
MeGaStReEt:

I was angry when we lost out to Man U. But again, I don't think its the right decision to sack Carlo, they should have given him another season to see what will happen, after he won double last season. na wa for Chelsea FC self, deliver or your are gone! anyways I am just a fan, I hope they employ a good manager who will not be afraid to drop Lampard to the bench if he is not performing well.

Goodluck to Chelsea next seaon.

I am not sure he would have been fired anyway.
It's the manner in which we lost that angered people.
We got dispatched by Utd 3 times in 1 month playing football like a relegation side.

Did you watch the game today? If you did, then you know why he was fired.
The way we played today is the way we've played since November.
Lack lustre to say the least. It' our worst form since '02.
Worst performance by any manager since Roman bought the club.

We need stability but sometimes seeking stability with the wrong manager is just as bad as hiring and firing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by MeGaStReEt: 11:19pm On May 22, 2011
@nateevs

I didnt watch today's game, I know Carlo had issues, the one i noticed very well is, he gets confused and look hopeless anytime we are behind, he can't motivate players, but, overall he was and he is not a bad manager. They should have given him a chance at least for another season, that Roman self too dey vess
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by nateevs(m): 11:29pm On May 22, 2011
MeGaStReEt:

@nateevs

I didnt watch today's game, I know Carlo had issues, the one i noticed very well is, he gets confused and look hopeless anytime we are behind, he can't motivate players, but, overall he was and he is not a bad manager. They should have given him a chance at least for another season, that Roman self too dey vess

This guy earns 5 million pounds a year. He has to be able to know how to motivate on the fly.
You don't pay that amount of money and "hope" he can motivate next year.
And you don't pay that money if he needs Wilkins to help.
Chelsea does not need a manager who is not bad, we a top class manager.
Not a perfect one, but one who gets it right most times.

There is nothing wrong in losing, but you want to bow out knowing you gave it your absolute all.
Now when was the last time you saw this at Chelsea?

Just look for the picture of Roman at SB after last week's game.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by nateevs(m): 11:32pm On May 22, 2011
Bookies had Carllotti as first manager to lose his job last week.
Now they offering 2/1 to Villas Boas to take over . .

They say the bookies are always right. Fingers crossed.

I hope all these about Van Basten rumours are not true.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by MeGaStReEt: 11:43pm On May 22, 2011
nateevs:

This guy earns 5 million pounds a year. He has to be able to know how to motivate on the fly.
You don't pay that amount of money and "hope" he can motivate next year.
And you don't pay that money if he needs Wilkins to help.
Chelsea does not need a manager who is not bad, we a top class manager.
Not a perfect one, but one who gets it right most times.

There is nothing wrong in losing, but you want to bow out knowing you gave it your absolute all.
Now when was the last time you saw this at Chelsea?

Just look for the picture of Roman at SB after last week's game.

bros no vess. i just dey pity for the guy ni
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by switch47(m): 11:45pm On May 22, 2011
Chelsea on Sunday night confirmed that they had parted company with manager Carlo Ancelotti.

The Blues confirmed Ancelotti's departure from Stamford Bridge just hours after the Italian saw his side lose their final game of the season, being beaten 1-0 at Everton.  grin

It was a poor performance by Chelsea against an Everton side who played most of the second half with 10 men after Seamus Coleman was sent off. grin grin

The 51-year-old still had more than twelve months left on his contract.

Chelsea issued a statement on Sunday evening which read: "The owner and board [/b]would like to thank Carlo for his contribution and achievements since taking over as manager in July 2009, which included winning the Double for the first time in the club's history.    

Na today? when Manchester United do win treble 1999
  grin grin
However, this season's performances have fallen short of expectations and the club feels the time is right to make this change ahead of next season's preparations.

"Carlo will always be welcome at Stamford Bridge, where he will be given the reception and respect his position in our history deserves.

As Ball boy or wetin or long faced ticket seller ??
grin grin

"This season's performances have fallen short of expectations and the club feels the time is right to make this change ahead of next season's preparations."

[b]
It is going to be worse for chelsea next season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by chelseabmw(m): 11:46pm On May 22, 2011
I can wait for us to get rid of lampard. . . .I want neymar in my team asap
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by nateevs(m): 11:58pm On May 22, 2011
chelseabmw:

I can wait for us to get rid of lampard. . . .I want neymar in my team asap

There's no reason to get rid of Lampard. Plus Neymar is not in to replace Lamps.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by tayoast(m): 12:00am On May 23, 2011
U really want Lampard gone? Think twice
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by Ibime(m): 12:09am On May 23, 2011
Can the OP change his thread title to simply "Official Chelsea fan thread". The current title is quite unprofessional.

And also can the OP write a short intro "This is the thread for NL Chelsea fans. . . bla bla bla" and not start with his biased views? This starts the thread off on the wrong note. The discussion on Lamps, Anelka, Bosingwa, Ferreira can start on the second post, but not on the thread title as not all of us agree with the OP's myopic view that Lamps and Anelka especially are problems at Chelsea, and there may even be some who disagree with the OP's opinion on Bosingwa and Ferreira. In the interest of[b] democracy[/b], can we have a professional intro to this thread, rather than allow the OP hijack the thread and colour the intro with his 'non-universal' views?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by nateevs(m): 12:12am On May 23, 2011
Didier Drogba off to Galatasaraay? If true, the offload has begun.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by switch47(m): 12:21am On May 23, 2011
Ibime:

Can the OP change his thread title to simply "Official Chelsea fan thread". The current title is quite unprofessional.

And also can the OP write a short intro "This is the thread for NL Chelsea fans. . . bla bla bla" and not start with his biased views? This starts the thread off on the wrong note. The discussion on Lamps, Anelka, Bosingwa, Ferreira can start on the second post, but not on the thread title as not all of us agree with t[b]he OP's myopic view[/b] that Lamps and Anelka especially are problems at Chelsea, and there may even be some who disagree with the OP's opinion on Bosingwa and Ferreira. In the interest of[b] democracy[/b], can we have a professional intro to this thread, rather than allow the OP hijack the thread and colour the intro with his 'non-universal' views?

confusion from the very start  un professional??  yeee!! so you guys are professional fans. the Op is a mod and did you say he hijacked the thread?? all this your Terrorist language sef. Characteristics of a highly disapponted & depressed football fan. [/b]chelsea fans no go kill person sha[b]. myopic thread starter  ?? grin grin kai see wetin chelsea misfortune dey cause their followers. na wa!!  the team will go from bad to worse next season so brace your selves for a more miserable season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by FBS: 8:03am On May 23, 2011
A new thread, a new day. We shall overcome. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by FBS: 8:10am On May 23, 2011
On a more serious note, not like I wanted Lotti (heck, I used to call him Uncle) to go but yesterday's match was so so painful to watch. Fielding a bunch of players that had nothing to play for. Why not use the younger boys. It would have gone a long way.

He is not a motivator and when I said the man is certainly not a great tactician, some folks nearly ate me ALIVE!!!

Plus, he never knew his players and just doesn't know how to bring in some dynamics into any game but all in all, the whole team and club should shoulder the blame.

He did a great job in his first season and we won the double, so I say thank you Uncle Lotti.

I guess the rebuilding process will start now with a new manager. . . so who is coming in? AVB! Y'all think he is gonna come?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by FBS: 8:14am On May 23, 2011
Ibime:

And also can the OP write a short intro "This is the thread for NL Chelsea fans. . . bla bla bla" and not start with his biased views? This starts the thread off on the wrong note. The discussion on Lamps, Anelka, Bosingwa, Ferreira can start on the second post, but not on the thread title as not all of us agree with the OP's myopic view that Lamps and Anelka especially are problems at Chelsea, and there may even be some who disagree with the OP's opinion on Bosingwa and Ferreira. In the interest of[b] democracy[/b], can we have a professional intro to this thread, rather than allow the OP hijack the thread and colour the intro with his 'non-universal' views?

Well said. Very well said.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by chelseabmw(m): 9:36am On May 23, 2011
nateevs:

There's no reason to get rid of Lampard. Plus Neymar is not in to replace Lamps.

[b]We need a good creative midfielder who is not stingy with ball. . .I bet you sneidjer can replace lampard. . . Even kaka is preferable[/b]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by chelseabmw(m): 9:50am On May 23, 2011
Ibime:

Biased views u mean? U can use the word over acted not biased. . So being a chelsea fan means we should not say or write about the present happenings in the club. . .Pls your points are baseless. . .So what should i have wrote. . .Chelsea Fan Thread. . .Home Of Second Place Team. . . .Or Champions Of 2009/2010 league season. . . It is never bad to start a thread with current happenings. . .So if you do not agree about bosingwa,ferreira and anelka being our problem then i can say to you on this day that you are not a chelsea fan. . .Have you been to our Fan Page on Facebook lately? Then you will understand what i mean.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by Ibime(m): 10:14am On May 23, 2011
chelseabmw:

Biased views u mean? U can use the word over acted not biased. . So being a chelsea fan means we should not say or write about the present happenings in the club. . .Pls your points are baseless. . .So what should i have wrote. . .Chelsea Fan Thread. . .Home Of Second Place Team. . . .Or Champions Of 2009/2010 league season. . . It is never bad to start a thread with current happenings. . .So if you do not agree about bosingwa,ferreira and anelka being our problem then i can say to you on this day that you are not a chelsea fan. . .Have you been to our Fan Page on Facebook lately? Then you will understand what i mean.

Does the Chelsea Fan Page on Facebook have "Bosingwa, Ferreira and Anelka are rubbish" written as its introduction? I can assure you there are Portuguese Chelsea fans who may not agree with your views on Ferreira and Bosingwa. Fans may slate Bosingwa and Ferreira, but the Chelsea Facebook fan page certainly doesnt read "Chelsea Fan Page - We hate Ferreira".  And you cannot go on ChelseaFC website and type the nonsense you typed about Lamps without being attacked.

My point is, you have appointed yourself the thread starter. Just start the thread in a professional way, and any personal views you hold about players can come after you have started the thread normally. Why should you hijack the intro of the thread to discuss your personal matter? Guy, just respect yourself o, a mod shouldnt be acting like a tout. Open the thread for guys to discuss, then you can bring in your views later. No turn Chelsea Fan thread into GEJ debate on NTA where one man just hijack the whole process.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by lalaboi(m): 11:26am On May 23, 2011
So who's gona come in next?. . . They better appoint quick. . They should be working on transfer targets at this time rather than searching for a manager. I'll be pissed if the main targets neymar are snapped up before we get a man in charge. .

Madrid, Bayern are making moves already.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by MeGaStReEt: 12:45pm On May 23, 2011
chelseabmw:

We need a good creative midfielder who is not stingy with ball. . .I bet you sneidjer can replace lampard. . . Even [b]kaka is preferable[/b]

you mean the new Kaka that is coming to join Chelsea next year and not the one at Real, I don't want to see that guy any were near SB ooo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by alkanes1(m): 1:42pm On May 23, 2011
Chelsea need a vibrant young coach like villas boas.Thanks carletto for d double
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by 190: 1:49pm On May 23, 2011
Hilarious thread

Chelsea fans are very concerned bout what's hit our team

We better get that neymar and sell that anelka and lampard and maluda off before i open my eyes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100)

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2016/2017 / Manchester United Vs Chelsea (4 - 0) On 11th August 2019 / Bayern Munich Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.