Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Things To Consider Before Attacking TY Bello On Olajumke's Case - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Things To Consider Before Attacking TY Bello On Olajumke's Case (754 Views)

Kanayo Kanayo Joins Korede Bello On Stage,Dances As He Sings Godwin In Abuja(pix / Photo Of TY Bello’s 77-Year-Old Mother "Who Can Out-Slay You If You Try Her" / Funke Akindele Changes Name To Funke Bello On Social Media [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Things To Consider Before Attacking TY Bello On Olajumke's Case by Toppytek(m): 10:54pm On Feb 20, 2016
(1)..GETTING FAMOUS EVERYDAY:The more you discuss her the more famous she becomes... For me I think it's high time we do away with this attitude of spreading negativities.. Even if everything was planned then another person should plan his or her own stories too and make it more interesting... Na wa oo

(2)..Sense of dressing matters... I remember those days while I was still learning automobile mechanic before gaining admission,  with my ironed bend down boutique shirts.. I swear I always like my dressing whenever I looked myself in the mirror... I used to dress very well to shop, I don't stoop so low to think of dressing badly to work, I'm always different among others because of my sense of dressing I  remembered the day when one of our customers asked me how I treat my hair.. and even if you see my master you'll never believed he's a mechanic until you see him working.  Here in Nigeria a lot of people see mechanic as a very dirty job but trust me those people are making a lot of money.

(3)...TY Bello is a kind person and I like her.. I remembered watching one Mama Ekundayo story on one programme Moment with MO if am not mistaking here.. I was really touched that very day because of the stories that old woman shared that very day.. But I was also happy that she spent her lifetime to do what she enjoys doing.

(4)..Nigerians should stop antagonising.. We're fund of antagonising every stories we hear.. Had it being Lionel Messi is a Nigerian or African a lot of us would have concluded that he's use charm or magic lol

For me I believe anything can happen anytime and am always happy to hear people succeeding in life .. I see myself as a possibilitarian .. Buy your new ride tomorrow and share your story with us here on Nairaland.. I go happy for u lik kilode...
Re: Things To Consider Before Attacking TY Bello On Olajumke's Case by Jennydoris(f): 11:24pm On Feb 20, 2016
Ok.

1 Like

Re: Things To Consider Before Attacking TY Bello On Olajumke's Case by Nobody: 5:53am On Feb 21, 2016
osheee bobo.... I support u

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photo,,,that Moment When You Mistakenly Use Nixoderm As Foundation / Women Who Do These 3 Things Will Enchant Any Man They Meet -tonto Dikeh / See What A Governor Was Caught Doing At A Popular University’s Female Hostel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.