Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Funke Akindele Changes Name To Funke Bello On Social Media [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Changes Name To Funke Bello On Social Media [PICS] (36517 Views)

Fan To Funke Akindele: "Do You Have N20k You Are Not Using?" - See Her Reply / Ijeoma Okonkwo: Kcee's Wife And Why They Avoid Each Other On Social Media [PICS] / Kanayo Kanayo Joins Korede Bello On Stage,Dances As He Sings Godwin In Abuja(pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Akindele Changes Name To Funke Bello On Social Media [PICS] by JAYTUNEZ(m): 10:27am On Aug 29, 2016
If u still doubting report that Funke Akindele aka Jenifa is now married..Think again.. After she officially introduced herself at the Love Lagos event in US as Mrs Funke Bello yesterday, the popular screen goddess has moved on to change all her social media name to 'Funke Akindele Bello'..

Haters will say its Photoshop... tongue

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/08/funke-akindele-changes-name-to-funke.html?m=1

3 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Changes Name To Funke Bello On Social Media [PICS] by Smellymouth: 10:28am On Aug 29, 2016
"You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life..."

==>Albert Camus..

N.P==> Humble Smith -- Osinachi.. cool

Plenty people don dey ask/
Na which baba do the jazz/
Say the baba do well for me oh/
Now my live don better/
Not because i suffer pass/
Not because i pray and fast/
nno be osho no be jazz/
Okwa chineye..

58 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Changes Name To Funke Bello On Social Media [PICS] by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 29, 2016
smiley
Re: Funke Akindele Changes Name To Funke Bello On Social Media [PICS] by SweetieConstie(f): 10:29am On Aug 29, 2016
Lol... grin

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Changes Name To Funke Bello On Social Media [PICS] by Beremx(f): 10:31am On Aug 29, 2016
I am very happy for her. Abeg make she get belle sharp sharp. Can't wait to see her enjoy motherhood.

21 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Changes Name To Funke Bello On Social Media [PICS] by iamjustcurious: 10:34am On Aug 29, 2016
good for her...in other news plss have we been scammed by APC..see what I saw in this morning oo
Re: Funke Akindele Changes Name To Funke Bello On Social Media [PICS] by Benjom(m): 10:48am On Aug 29, 2016
I like her for this. No denial. Wish you all the best in your marriage Funke Bello.

7 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Changes Name To Funke Bello On Social Media [PICS] by LesbianBoy(m): 11:02am On Aug 29, 2016
I am happy for her cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele Changes Name To Funke Bello On Social Media [PICS] by Purpletee(f): 11:07am On Aug 29, 2016
HML
Re: Funke Akindele Changes Name To Funke Bello On Social Media [PICS] by opeyemiieblog(m): 11:12am On Aug 29, 2016
cool meehn
Re: Funke Akindele Changes Name To Funke Bello On Social Media [PICS] by agarawu23(m): 12:05pm On Aug 29, 2016
Good

Hope u shine your eyes well this time? We don't want to hear story tomorrow
Re: Funke Akindele Changes Name To Funke Bello On Social Media [PICS] by NameChecker: 12:05pm On Aug 29, 2016
Nice, but e no concern me

9 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Changes Name To Funke Bello On Social Media [PICS] by dogstyle007(m): 12:05pm On Aug 29, 2016
hmmm

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Changes Name To Funke Bello On Social Media [PICS] by Saheed9: 12:05pm On Aug 29, 2016
I can only wish her well

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Changes Name To Funke Bello On Social Media [PICS] by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 29, 2016
There is more respect accorded to a woman when she is married. For women getting married is actually a thing of pride.

7 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Changes Name To Funke Bello On Social Media [PICS] by Akshow: 12:06pm On Aug 29, 2016
She has learnt from the failure of the past marriage. Keep ur marital life out of public. She got married secretly. Wish her the best

3 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Changes Name To Funke Bello On Social Media [PICS] by yankeedude(m): 12:07pm On Aug 29, 2016
Congrats Jenifa
Re: Funke Akindele Changes Name To Funke Bello On Social Media [PICS] by akpumping7720(m): 12:08pm On Aug 29, 2016
Good to hear u
Re: Funke Akindele Changes Name To Funke Bello On Social Media [PICS] by ShitHead(m): 12:08pm On Aug 29, 2016
Next year e go be Funke Akindele Hassan. One year, one husband.

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Changes Name To Funke Bello On Social Media [PICS] by teacherbim(f): 12:09pm On Aug 29, 2016
Mrs Akindele Bello,wishing you happy married life

5 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Changes Name To Funke Bello On Social Media [PICS] by olumaxi(m): 12:09pm On Aug 29, 2016
Funke..funke...funke!!..ao many times i cal u?...i no wan c anoda thread on NL sayin u don remov BELLO from ur name oo....God bles ur union....besides,neve knew jjc is bello

4 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Changes Name To Funke Bello On Social Media [PICS] by Interesting15: 12:10pm On Aug 29, 2016
Nice
Re: Funke Akindele Changes Name To Funke Bello On Social Media [PICS] by JuanDeDios: 12:11pm On Aug 29, 2016
Beremx:
I am very happy for her. Abeg make she get belle sharp sharp. Can't wait to see her enjoy motherhood.
Marriage isn't all about kids. In fact, marriage isn't about kids. I mean, it's perfectly normal to get married and DECIDE not to have kids.

6 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Changes Name To Funke Bello On Social Media [PICS] by KvnqPrezo(m): 12:12pm On Aug 29, 2016
Nice ....happy Married Life.. . but she no cook rice... why
Re: Funke Akindele Changes Name To Funke Bello On Social Media [PICS] by zealz4u(m): 12:12pm On Aug 29, 2016
I pray they stay married forever.......still searching for dat lady dat would bear ma name as soon as possible.
Re: Funke Akindele Changes Name To Funke Bello On Social Media [PICS] by endoski: 12:12pm On Aug 29, 2016
undecided undecided undecided hmmm
Re: Funke Akindele Changes Name To Funke Bello On Social Media [PICS] by Omotall(m): 12:13pm On Aug 29, 2016
Well noted,next pls cool
Re: Funke Akindele Changes Name To Funke Bello On Social Media [PICS] by Sijo01(f): 12:13pm On Aug 29, 2016
I never knew her husband is Marcus of Jennifer's diary. I'm happy for her.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Changes Name To Funke Bello On Social Media [PICS] by Mimidiva(f): 12:15pm On Aug 29, 2016
it feels good to attach that name grin
Re: Funke Akindele Changes Name To Funke Bello On Social Media [PICS] by falconey(m): 12:16pm On Aug 29, 2016
prettysolid:
There is more respect accorded to a woman when she is married. For women getting married is actually a thing of pride.

while for the men it is a thing of what?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oge Okoye's N700k Gold Diamond Wristwatch From Her Millionaire Secret Lover / Wizkid Acknowledged Banky W On His Birthday / 5 Nigerians Who Have Featured In Hollywood Superhero Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.