Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,788 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

From Uk To Canada - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / From Uk To Canada (1230 Views)

Nigerians Deported From UK, Arrive Lagos, To Complete Their Jail In Kirikiri / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / Nigerian Man Removed From UK Flight Over 'prayer' Message On His Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

From Uk To Canada by tomi121: 11:22pm On Feb 20, 2016
Pls guys i need your advice, i came to uk 2013 for study but i couldnt finish because my uni is really expensive and this year 2016 i want to go and study in canada.My question is that can i apply for the visa in uk or come back to naija to apply,applying from nigeria takes 3 months but here in uk only 2 weeks thanks
Re: From Uk To Canada by JesusDWay(m): 11:33pm On Feb 20, 2016
If the visa office is not far from where you live, go there and ask but I think normally, except you are a PR in UK, you will normally have to come back to Nigeria to apply
Re: From Uk To Canada by justwise(m): 11:57pm On Feb 20, 2016
tomi121:
Pls guys i need your advice, i came to uk 2013 for study but i couldnt finish because my uni is really expensive and this year 2016 i want to go and study in canada.My question is that can i apply for the visa in uk or come back to naija to apply,applying from nigeria takes 3 months but here in uk only 2 weeks thanks

Do you still hold student visa?
Re: From Uk To Canada by missKiffy(f): 12:03am On Feb 21, 2016
Sure, you can apply from the UK, but what's the assurance that the school in Canada won't be equally expensive
Re: From Uk To Canada by Daveboiz(m): 4:35am On Feb 27, 2016
It depends.. If u have nothing doing u can come home but make sure you have a valid permit so you can go back just in case.. I also left Cyprus to come apply for Canadian study permit but i still have two years for Cyprus which will expire 2017

(1) (Reply)

Talking About Schengen Point Of Entry Preference / Share Your Best/worst Travel Experience With Different Airlines / Please Do I Have A Chance In Nigeria Or Any Country With This 3 Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.